shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Pink Sapphire and Diamond Christmas Goody

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your bangle! I would want one in every color too. I love the easy off, and that it is not clasped. I always worry about the bracelets I have with a clasp since I lost one. It fell off and I didn’t even feel it. No chance with yours. Just perfect. On the plus side for your hubby- he won’t have a problem finding something you love for your next gift!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your bangle! I would want one in every color too. I love the easy off, and that it is not clasped. I always worry about the bracelets I have with a clasp since I lost one. It fell off and I didn’t even feel it. No chance with yours. Just perfect. On the plus side for your hubby- he won’t have a problem finding something you love for your next gift!

Thanks luv2sparkle! Exactly, plus it doesn't turn. I'm so sorry you lost one of your bracelets.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces Catmom. I love pink sapphires. :wavey:

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oooh pretty :love: I'm not usually a bracelet/bangle person myself. I only wear a watch on my wrist, but I am having my head turned :mrgreen2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It finally stopped snowing and the sun is out. It's colder than heck though. :eek2:

Finally some sun shots...
IMG_3061[1].jpg IMG_3065[1].jpg IMG_3060[1].jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and pinkalicious!!! Your collection is beautiful!:love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Your husband hit it right