shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Pear vs White Asscher for RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 6:02:14 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Faux pas--I simply underscored my words, it was not a hyperlink!!! Beg your pardon! The ring I saw in Honolulu at Cartier, resembled the one that Mara posted earlier--from Nelson Rarities.

Good luck.

cheers--Sharon
Ahhhh!!! You saw the huge Cartier asscher ring??? Do you remember the size of the asscher???

I''l bet it was stunning!

So, as I said earlier up not up to date with the PS news yet.

I''m assuming though that after you got your gorgeous ring and were resdy to hop on a plane....it was to Hawaii?????

You lucky girl!!! The pic in your avatar is gorgeous. Is there a thread that I missed where you show more??

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/21/2006 6:30:44 PM
Author: isaku5

Date: 7/21/2006 6:02:14 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Faux pas--I simply underscored my words, it was not a hyperlink!!! Beg your pardon! The ring I saw in Honolulu at Cartier, resembled the one that Mara posted earlier--from Nelson Rarities.

Good luck.

cheers--Sharon
Ahhhh!!! You saw the huge Cartier asscher ring??? Do you remember the size of the asscher???

I''m assuming though that after you got your gorgeous ring and were resdy to hop on a plane....it was to Hawaii?????

You lucky girl!!! The pic in your avatar is gorgeous. Is there a thread that I missed where you show more??
HI:

7 carats. Every ring I saw in Cartier was stunning, and altho I loved Harry Winston''s stuff, Cartiers trumped Tiffany''s and Bulgari''s rings as well.

Hawaii it was. Enjoyed it! Thanks. BTW, the vendor is closed for summer vacation and will reopen Aug. I''ll get my ring then and hopefully have enough camera savvy as not to embarass myself....

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results