shape
carat
color
clarity

Pinch me! I must be dreaming...Asscher SK Halo and AVCs

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PRELOVED WOWNESS! :love: :love: :love: I had no idea this was my dream ring until I put it on my finger today. I can't believe I am the lucky new owner and feel so blessed. I'm going to keep it short but I want to give some HUGE THANK YOUs.. To Niel who is always willing to talk it out with me and helps me through all the options, budget and even challenges me a bit with style and grace. To DS who made herself avail to talk all about asschers, AVCs and AVRs and so many emails (sorry and thank you). I don't think I could have leaped this far without their help! And an especially BIG Thank you to Sparkleaddict who ultimately worked it out with me so that it was even within the realm of possibility. Many blessings and bows friends!

On with the show!

Preloved 1.38 K VVS1 GOG Asscher in approx 1.10ctw Steven Kirsch Halo (DREAMING)
In beautiful new condition! (pinch me again)

img_12462.jpg

img_12463.jpg

img_12464.jpg

img_12465.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
SKs work is really unbelievable. I am not sure I have ever seen pave like this before. Not anywhere or on anyone in person! I thought I understood but now I UNDERSTAND :appl:

img_12466.jpg

img_12469.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, I LOVE this ring!!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh....it's stunning. I've oohed and aahhed over that ring for a long time, it's completely gorgeous. Looks fabulous on you too!! Many, many more photos are in order!!! Congratulations on your sparkly!!!!!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you arkieb1 and JDDN... I still can't believe it. Trying to upload more pics but system is giving me trouble and flipping my pics ugh! I guess sideways pics are better than upside down pics!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My AVCs were away being sized and they were ready today too :dance:

img_12470.jpg

img_12471.jpg

img_12472.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your latest ring acquisition--I was very tempted by that SK ring myself! :cheeky: Congrats on your beautiful new ring! :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you m2b! It is even more beautiful in person. My pictures don't even come close! AND thank you for passing..Plus you have an amazing beautiful SK ring that I hope you are still enjoying daily!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning Asscher and SK setting :love: A dreamring indeed! It looks fabulous on you. Great find anx great choice: enjoy wearing it!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have loved this ring. I'm so happy you got it and love it. Wear in joy!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, Congrats!.. :love:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW this is absolutely amazing, love both of your new rings! :love: :love: :love: The sk setting is perfect, so dreamy. :appl:
Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: Love both of your rings. So happy for you hathalove. Glad you got your dream come true! :appl:

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
wow hathalove that is truly a dream ring your side profile does show why he gets lorded on PS - you have lovely hands and please tell what is the name of your manny color :love: :appl: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love this! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You wear it well! Congrats on getting your dream ring - it is gorgeous!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's gorgeous and looks so beautiful on your hand! congratulations.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have beautiful rings! Love the SK!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I have drooled over this ring! I am very excited for you because your new ring is fabulous! :love: I'm also quite happy that I can continue to drool and enjoy how lovely it is on you! It really is perfect on you! That is so cool that you had input & help from such wonderful PSers too! :dance: Congratulations! :clap:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! That's a gorgeous ring. :love: :love: :love:
The proportions are perfect and it looks beautiful on your hand. :appl: :appl: :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG what an incredible ring!!! So happy for you getting such a masterpiece preloved! SK's work is just amazing--I agree that pave like that is rarely seen anywhere, much less in real life! It looks beautiful on you, wear it with much happiness! :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom~ Thank you! Most definitely a dream ring. I didn't really know since I hadn't really paid much attention to step cuts before this ring. Then I started reading all the threads and asking questions. Risky! Don't you have an amazing Asscher Topaz or Sapphire in a SK or VC. I know I remember seeing one somewhere!

LLJsmom~ Thank you so much. I thought there might have been a chance you would snag it. I remember you commenting when it first went up on Preloved a while back.

Dancing Fire, ACA and Missy ~ Thank you!!! Missy I honestly didn't even know until this beautiful Jewel arrived. I mean its beyond!

Sphene~ Totally! I don't know why that profile pic was posted so much. I think something went wrong when I was uploading. Yes thank you I love this color. I think its OPI or could be Essie but called Sailing and Nailing.

Thank you :wavey: lknvrb4, MissGotRocks, Tekate, Kathley, Rubies-R-Me :wavey:

Rockinruby~ Thank you. I am lucky it was the perfect size. I don't think I would have the guts to size a ring like this. It has so much pave. Yes Niel and DS have always given me solid information, good perspective and I welcome their opinions. I haven't always followed the suggestions made on PS but its all good no matter what. PS has been such a valuable (and expensive) resource. :bigsmile:

lovedogs~ Thank you. Masterpiece indeed! I wouldn't have been able to do it from scratch to be honest. I can't even get the pictures to show close to what I see! I am grateful with all this pave that it is in the bright cut style. I actually think that it really supports the asscher's shape well and for some reason feels a little safer? The ring is PERFECT. If I were doing it from scratch I don't know if I would do pave on the profile of the shank, just cause it makes me nervous. More stones means more opportunity to knock one out! Yikes. But the ring does feel very sturdy and has some heft without the bulk if that is making sense.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Trying to upload a few more.. Hopefully PS cooperates with me!

This is indoors in a creme colored room. I think it might be reflecting some of the red macro clip and phone. This is probably the creamiest I have seen the stone and it shows up much more in pics in general then what I am seeing with my own eyes.

_38027.jpg

img_12476.jpg

img_12477.jpg

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Both rings are absolutely beautiful!! Love them!

jenniann

Shiny_Rock
I am, of course, biased - but stunning :appl: It looks so perfect on your hand.

I'm so pleased it has a new home, it was a crying shame to have it sat in the safety deposit box with Grace.

I hope it gives you years of happiness :dance:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
hathalove, Your asscher is gorgeous! That very well made octagon setting (it's a shape I love, I admit) is stunning. I especially love photos where I can see tiny, tiny coulour difference with asscher and setting (says a lady who loves much more lower colour diamonds than Your beautiful K). It love that combinationI :love: :love:. I think we need more photos, please.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new pics :love:
We are indeed ring sisters hathalove! Mine is a zircon Asscher in VC 'dipped in diamond sugar' setting. I love multisided pave.
Enjoy wearing yours and I hope you will post more pics. :wavey:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, hathalove!! :love: :love: :love: :love: I love asschers and SK's work.

This is a much better purchase than a bracelet. Sooo happy for you!! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ETA: I just watched the GOG video sparkleaddict posted on her preloved thread. OMG!! What a stunning stunning diamond!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results