carat
color
clarity

Pinch me! I must be dreaming...Asscher SK Halo and AVCs

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1471379511|4066660 said:
Super gorgeous! I'm happy that you found something you love. I've really enjoyed reading about your bling journey over the years. :wavey:

Thank you Laila! I have had some ups and downs over the years. Lol. At one point (recently again too) I thought maybe I just wasn't a diamond girl. :think: Well we know that isn't true based on these rings. Just trying to integrate them into my life now. We shall see how it goes! I always have my trusty plain bands ready for backup ;-)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this thread in order to admire your ring. I just love everything about it. And I think it looks FAB with the smaller cartier rolling ring (I believe the xxs you said?)

Totally understand your hesitance to wear anything with the SK--especially because of the 3 sided pave, but I wanted to say I think the combo is lovely.

Thanks for sharing the color and fire pics with us--gives me something to drool over! :drool:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your gorgeous new ring! It's perfection! I have admired this ring from afar, I'm really happy for you!

Personally I think the ring looks stunning on its own, it's so amazing it really doesn't need anything else imo.

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
Wow your ring made my heart stop! Gorgeous! And I love your AVC ring too!

diamond5678

Rough_Rock
gorgeous!! any idea what the color of the pave diamond sidestones are?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lovedogs~ Thank you! I really hate even taking it off at the end of the day. You are right, I am going to hold out for a bit on stacking because of the pave. I appreciate your sweet words! I do think I like it with that xxs too:)

junebug17~ Thank you so much! Its surprising to hear about the long distance admirers especially since it was up on preloved for so long. I think it was meant to be mine. I really do enjoy wearing it. You are right it does not NEED anything at all. I am content right now wearing it alone. It offers so much in all the details and it really allows me to appreciate all of them. down to even the skinny double struts profile view!

bugbear~ Thank you! It made mine too. I literally gasped when I opened the package.

diamond5678~ I think I was told the melee is F/G but someone else who looked at it said E/F. The center is a K. Together=AMAZINGNESS

Here are a few more pics. Now I realize they are starting to look the same at this point! lol :lol: :lol:

img_12528.jpg

img_12529.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here are some perspective shots. Not the best lighting but I was in a really dark restaurant..and I will stop after this! :bigsmile: ;))

img_12532.jpg

_38050.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just came back to love your ring some more. I really, really, really, really, really love it. I've had the pleasure of seeing Gypsy's asscher in a SK halo and it blew my mind. I've never seen anything like it and I did NOT want to take it off, LOL. So I think I know what you were saying about not realizing how incredible SK's pave truly is. Like you knew there was good and bad pave, but then you met SK's pave......

Just keep adding more photos.... :bigsmile: Love seeing your avatar when you post, lol.

Mrs_Ace

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Love it! What are the stats on the Asscher and what is your finger size?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
JDDN|1471495802|4067243 said:
Just came back to love your ring some more. I really, really, really, really, really love it. I've had the pleasure of seeing Gypsy's asscher in a SK halo and it blew my mind. I've never seen anything like it and I did NOT want to take it off, LOL. So I think I know what you were saying about not realizing how incredible SK's pave truly is. Like you knew there was good and bad pave, but then you met SK's pave......

Just keep adding more photos.... :bigsmile: Love seeing your avatar when you post, lol.

Yes this exactly! Thank you JDDN! I really love it too. I'll know who to reach out to first if I ever decide to give this ring up :)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mrs_Ace|1471567189|4067503 said:
Gorgeous ring! Love it! What are the stats on the Asscher and what is your finger size?

So you mean the dimensions of the stone?

1.38 K VVS1
6.33x6.22x4.17

The ring is a size 6 and fits both my left and right hand. Although my LH ring finger is more of a 5.5-5.75 so it fits loose there. Too loose for my liking where the head can swing all the way around unless it's a hot day and I normally like my rings loose. I am a 6-6.25 on my right and it fits perfect (moves left and right) doesn't usually swing so much. My finger size moves up and down pretty dramatically through the day so I'm lucky that I can switch hands whenever I need to with this size 6. It freaks me out when my rings aren't comfortable.

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I looked at this ring a few times on JbG and I am happy to see it went to a PSer!

I think it looks perfect on its own, but I tend to prefer most rings on their own.

Your AVC band is looking stunning as well and right at home on your ring finger :dance:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aiyaiyaiyaiyai! How did I not comment on this? The SK halo has such impeccable and precise pave. :love: And the halo style is PERFECT for the asscher shape - this is the pre-loved buy of the century!!!

You have such beautiful hands and the I envy your tiny size 6 :Up_to_something: I love the AVC band, the SK ring, and the skinny minny trinity on you!!!! You should see if PS vendors want to hire you as a hand model!!! :appl: :dance:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you scooped up that amazing SK halo bc I seriously considered it!!! It's stunning ring and looks great on you!! Love the AVC band too! I'm pleasantly surprised that I can see the facet patterns. Such a lovely and beautiful collection! :love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you RaiKai!

PintoBean Ha! Thank you. It was shortly after your Miami was made I think? It is the most beautiful halo I have seen in person. Anyway I was just so mesmerized with everyone's step cuts. I mean have you seen Bright Ice's new ring?! btw I have been trying to see the flesh flashes you were talking about in another thread..lol Sometimes I think I see what you are talking about in my photos but then I think its just reflections? My stone is also much smaller than yours which thankfully makes it harder.. Thank you about the kind hand comments. I would happily be a hand model for any PS vendors! That would be so much fun to play in their jewels.

ac117 Me too!!! I feel really lucky to be the new owner. Its special!

ps to PSers... I sold the cushions to a friend :shock: :shock: :shock: I am still stunned but I get to visit them at least a few times weekly. I just couldn't wear both at the same time. Too much. :roll:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing! congratulations!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mark me down as another who has loved that ring for a long time. I'm so glad you got it and posted many pictures here for us! It is truly exquisite. And I bet it sparkles like crazy!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you CravingDiamonds!

Thank you distracts! It's amazing how much it flashes and sparkles. I love your new ring by the way. Stunning! I stumbled on the thread in CS. I visit every so often with the idea I might create a CS ring one day.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1472411295|4070937 said:
Thank you distracts! It's amazing how much it flashes and sparkles. I love your new ring by the way. Stunning! I stumbled on the thread in CS. I visit every so often with the idea I might create a CS ring one day.

Thank you so much! It's funny - I visit asscher diamonds a lot with the thought that whenever I eventually get a nice diamond ring, I might like it to be an asscher in a halo like yours! And yes, come play in CS. Buy all the pretty colors. Collect the rainbow.

Q

Queenie60

Your ring is gorgeous! It looks beautiful all on its own. Great preloved find! Enjoy and congratulations. :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results