shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Tiffany Swing Bracelet from Signed Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
My most recent purchase. SP is great to work with.

PS-0.jpg

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I LOVE it! I love the Tiffany Swing line, I think their pieces are gorgeous. Great find!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you! I saw that that bracelet had sold and thought it was so pretty! One of these days I''m buying some Tiffany pieces from SP as well! Congrtaulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I saw they had the necklace too, although I haven''t seen it lately.....

Congrats - looks like a gorgeous piece!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and it looks great on your wrist! Nice find.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too am a fan of the Swing line, what a great find!!! It looks lovely on your wrist!!!
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE the swing line!!! the 3 row swing ring is my secret guilty tiffany pleasure.

how lucky are you to find a piece on SP! do you mind sharing what you paid? i am sooo curious. gosh i am going to have to watch SP more carefully now..hehee.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, and I love that you didn''t pay full price! Congratulations on your lovely bracelet.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It''s a beauty all right! Great bracelet!

cheers--Sharon

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks, ladies.

I enjoy it a lot too. The diamonds are tiny, only 1.6 tcw for 55 diamonds, but they are white and sparkly! I love the delicate look for everyday wear. The 3 row version sure is nice too
28.gif
, Mara. There was a matching necklase at SP. After I received the bracelet, I was tempted to buy the necklace to make a set. But it was gone the next day!
39.gif

It was a great find indeed. As much as I love this swing bracelet, I would be very reluctant to pay the full price and would suffer severe buyer''s remorse afterwards if I did. With 40% off the full price from SP, I am in
9.gif

I have another bracelet of 5.02 ctw. It is big and "chunky". I much prefer the new one. Here is a pic of the chunky one. I know this is against the PS norm... but, sometimes, size is not everything
11.gif

PS-5ct-bezel-1.jpg

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!!! Looks amazing on you. I am glad that someone from PS pick-up that lovely bracelet. I am a sucker for Tiffany. Yes, I saw it on SP and I was eyeing the matching necklace. The prices on both the bracelet and necklace are soooo good. I was showing DH that necklace and he was like "No way, you just bought a Tiffany ring from SP, there's no way I am going to let you buy another diamond item for a long time"
7.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a gorgeous bracelet! I love it!

susi

Shiny_Rock
You have great taste.....What a beautiful choice from SP!! And, I agree, they are great to work with!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so in love with the swing line...the bracelet looks so delicate, dainty, and gorgeous on you. I WANT ONE!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I may be in the minority, but I really like the "chunky" one...they are both very pretty though!!
30.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock

I like your big bling and your dainty bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice find -- very elegant and feminine.

30.gif

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! I want one too!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I just love how the shapes alternate in your new bracelet!

That''s a wonderful find. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results