Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Pictures of Tiffany Swing Bracelet from Signed Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sponsored By:

Related topics:

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I LOVE it! I love the Tiffany Swing line, I think their pieces are gorgeous. Great find!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you! I saw that that bracelet had sold and thought it was so pretty! One of these days I''m buying some Tiffany pieces from SP as well! Congrtaulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I saw they had the necklace too, although I haven''t seen it lately.....

Congrats - looks like a gorgeous piece!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too am a fan of the Swing line, what a great find!!! It looks lovely on your wrist!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE the swing line!!! the 3 row swing ring is my secret guilty tiffany pleasure.

how lucky are you to find a piece on SP! do you mind sharing what you paid? i am sooo curious. gosh i am going to have to watch SP more carefully now..hehee.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, and I love that you didn''t pay full price! Congratulations on your lovely bracelet.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It''s a beauty all right! Great bracelet!

cheers--Sharon

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks, ladies.

I enjoy it a lot too. The diamonds are tiny, only 1.6 tcw for 55 diamonds, but they are white and sparkly! I love the delicate look for everyday wear. The 3 row version sure is nice too
, Mara. There was a matching necklase at SP. After I received the bracelet, I was tempted to buy the necklace to make a set. But it was gone the next day!

It was a great find indeed. As much as I love this swing bracelet, I would be very reluctant to pay the full price and would suffer severe buyer''s remorse afterwards if I did. With 40% off the full price from SP, I am in

I have another bracelet of 5.02 ctw. It is big and "chunky". I much prefer the new one. Here is a pic of the chunky one. I know this is against the PS norm... but, sometimes, size is not everything

PS-5ct-bezel-1.jpg

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!!! Looks amazing on you. I am glad that someone from PS pick-up that lovely bracelet. I am a sucker for Tiffany. Yes, I saw it on SP and I was eyeing the matching necklace. The prices on both the bracelet and necklace are soooo good. I was showing DH that necklace and he was like "No way, you just bought a Tiffany ring from SP, there's no way I am going to let you buy another diamond item for a long time"

susi

Shiny_Rock
You have great taste.....What a beautiful choice from SP!! And, I agree, they are great to work with!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so in love with the swing line...the bracelet looks so delicate, dainty, and gorgeous on you. I WANT ONE!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I may be in the minority, but I really like the "chunky" one...they are both very pretty though!!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock

I like your big bling and your dainty bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice find -- very elegant and feminine.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I just love how the shapes alternate in your new bracelet!

That''s a wonderful find. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.