shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT PICS of My New BEV K Band !!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It''s gorgeous and looks great with your ering!

Sarahinwonderland

Rough_Rock
Wow looks good, too bad the asscher is a J. It would look wonderful if it were white like your band!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 6:50:12 PM
Author: Sarahinwonderland
Wow looks good, too bad the asscher is a J. It would look wonderful if it were white like your band!

Excuse you???
7.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
lol Dani! That''s what I was thinking. Huh??!!

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
looks like you just joined PS today, welcome
35.gif
After reading some of your posts I must say, some of your comments aren''t very nice. PS is a positive place where we give constructive criticism when someone asks for it. Like what you said about sparklies new memoire engagement ring:

"omg that is way too big! Well for me, I cant go larger than 2 ct because my fiance thinks it makes people look like old ladies."

A lot of PS''ers have J colored stones and even more have large diamonds. Maybe you should think about your comments a little bit before you post...just a suggestion.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

One day on this forum, fifteen posts, and you have 5 negative and tacky comments among them??!!

Not exactly starting off on the right foot, are we?

You will want to know that on this forum, we don''t usually go for the cheap shot. We play nice. Can you?

Amber

Rough_Rock
I think she is a faker, and putting that negative stuff in just to get everyone riled up and then sit back and watch the fur fly!!!. If we all just ignore her posts, she will probably pick up her marbles and go home!!

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 3:38:22 PM
Author: Amber
I think she is a faker, and putting that negative stuff in just to get everyone riled up and then sit back and watch the fur fly!!!. If we all just ignore her posts, she will probably pick up her marbles and go home!!
I agree.
38.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results