shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT PICS of My New BEV K Band !!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Soooo pretty! It looks great with your e-ring. Can't wait to see it with your wedding band also.
9.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
holy cow i am seriously drooling over your set!!! i think it looks amazing!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL, also know with BK (I shorten it even more haha) everything can be custom. Any design you see can be done with all sapphires, different color gold, etc...Julian has been very helpful with my BK purchase and even sent me pictures of designs he thought I would like that is not on their website.

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
There are no other words except for STUNNING!

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
OMG BECG, I''m sooooo excited for you!!! It looks GORGEOUS on your finger. So tell me all the nitty gritty details...how''s the workmanship? Does it meet or exceed your expectations? You wrote that it''s 2.5mm wide...is that the actual measurement cuz I thought Julian had told me that it''s 2mm. Well, either way, it looks awesome on you. Congrats on surviving the wait!!! I''m still waiting for mine and seeing yours is making me really excited to receive mine.

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
O M G ! ! ! They are illegally beautiful, I have no words....they''re sooooooo prettty.......I''m sooo jealous, can You tell?
7.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
- that''s all i can say. perfect compliment to that beautiful ering.

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh, it''s a beauty!!!!
1.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those rings look amazing together. They really go well.

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - those rings look like they were made for each other. What a beautiful set!

20.gif
*runs into post*

OH MY GOSH !!!

So many responses !!!!

Thank you to ALL of you... you are all so sweet !!!!!

I wasn't able to log on until now... for some *bizarre* reason, when I tried at work, I was BLOCKED !!!!

I work for the Government and it happens every once in a while... TODAY was not the day for it !!!

I wanted to respond to each and every person who posted !!!!

Tacori, I am sure your ring will be here soon... My estimated delivery date was not until May 31. Julian informed me of this and was SHOCKED it arrived when it did... AS SOON as it was in his hands, I recevied the cutest email from him... I think he waa more excited than I, and MOMENTS later, it was on his way !!!!

I tracked it for DAYS....
20.gif

DiamondNut !!!!! Soooo glad you saw this !!!! Honestly, it is BEYOND anything I ever could have inagined.. it is sooooo beautiful and the quality is comparable to Leon.. seriously.. it is breathtakingly beautiful !!! 2.36 is the actual measurement.... 1.6 deep... LOVE the width... it is going to look AMAZING with your rings Diamondnut.... I am so excited for you and can't wait until ou receive yours... I was going to call you out in my thread title, but I didn't want to seem like I was STALKIN' YA !!!!
19.gif

I totally had you in mind when I was taking all those pics !!!!!!

SDL, I paid a bit more than 1125.... not much,but a bit.... there was a slight problem with the original price I was given, however, Julian and Jason at Pearlman's went above and beyond... their service, patience and understanding exceeded all of my expectations... I can't say enough about them.

LOVE PEARLMANS !!!

THANK YOU to everyone for all your kind responses... I absolutely love the two rings together.. I would have been quite content using this band as my wedding band... Poor FI could have saved himself some MOOO-LAAAAA !!!!

However, who I am I to turn away a LEON ????

31.gif

My FI has been so amazing through all of this, looking at 9238529358,39458 pics and listening to me ramble on about width, depth, milligrain edges... all the while I am sure he would have liked to be doing ANYTHING but THAT !!! He's amazing and I am so grateful and so thankful to have him... I never in my wildest dreams, EVER imagined to own such a beautiful set... it's a little overwhelming really.

Up until I received my engagment ring, I didn't even OWN a DIAMOND... knew lots abou them, but didn't own one...
25.gif

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a beautiful set! Normally not my style at all but I gotta say I''m kinda loving them!!! A lot!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
BECG, Julian just e-mailed me to say it would be later than 5/31
39.gif
They must have been too busy making yours! Just kidding
2.gif
1.gif
I know he is excited to see it b/c it is not an exact ring they normally carry...How long did it take once it was shipped out?

ETA: I am impressed by the price. Mine was not much cheaper and it has NO diamonds. But it is really what I wanted...

Tacori, I am glad you have a definate date !!

They sent it with 2 day shipping.. EXPRESS.. but it took a couple more because I live in Canada, t had to clear custos and UPS doesn''t deliver on Saturdays.

I would think depending on when it is sent out, you *may* get yours the next day !!!!

They shipped it AS SOON as they received it and confirmed my address...

Please let us know when you get it !!!!!! I can''t wait to see it... is there a pic anywhere ???
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
No I don''t have a date. It was suppose to be 5/31 (which I think was 6 weeks from when I ordered it) but he said it would be mid next week at the earliest. Oh well. I have my new diamond studs to cheer me up!
2.gif

No pics yet...I have already said too much!
27.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Oh TACORI, I am so sorry !!! I completely mis-read your message... *feels terrible*

I guess I was hoping it was in fact the 31st...
20.gif

The waiting is hard, but worth it in the end. i thought I''d lose my mind waiting.. it was hard to pay that much money for something "sight unseen"..

Every day was torture...

And yes, YOU DO have those delicious diamond studs !!!!!!!!!!!! Which I love BTW !!!
30.gif

YOU HAVE TO POST PICS of your new ring... now I am really CURIOUS !!

GemView

Shiny_Rock
Wow. Now that is a looker!

Someday I hope to own a ring similar to your Beverly K. I imagine one band with rubies and diamonds. A matching band with only diamonds. And another with sapphires & diamonds. Then I''d stack ''em on July 4, Memorial Day and whenever else I''m feeling patriotic! Of course, I think the most classy way to wear it is just as you have -- with your spectacular e-ring. Enjoy!

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous set, BECG!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing BECG....love, love, love it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh PLEASE don''t feel bad! It will be worth the wait. Don''t worry I will dedicate a whole thread to it.
9.gif
As long as I get it before my birthday (end of June) I''ll be happy.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww BECG, you''re too sweet to think of me!! Julian said I''ll probably receive mine in two weeks or so. Can''t wait, especially now that I know it''s Leon quality!! I was a little worry about what it''ll be like since I''ve never seen it but your feedback on it has really put my fears to rest. so THANK YOU!!! and stay tuned for my pictures...

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
I love your ring! Congratulations. I have added this ring to my "wish list".

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful together! CONGRATS!! Love the look of the set.
I love the ring box also, it always seemed so "regal" to me!
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! I loved both the fabulous photos and the excellent commentary.
2.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing rings and you take such great photos!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow your rings (and photos) are fabulous!!! And I cant wait to see all three together... that will be some serious bling...
30.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
I love it BECG!! It looks great with and without your gorgeous Leon
30.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
How have I missed this thread??? I must walk about with my eyes closed.

likeit.gif

Dude, its gorgeous really purty.

po
x

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Me too, how did I miss this??
Browneyed, yours is my new favourite set, seriously, wow
30.gif

I''m I so in love with these BK bands..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results