shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bludiva, Oh rats, sorry that bar necklace didn't work out for you these two new ones look really pretty, I especially like the circle. Hopefully one of them will work for you.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
My new Lightbox 0.5ct solitaire pendant in 18K yellow gold plated silver finally arrived! I got it from Bloomingdale's with 30% + 15% off for around $300. The diamond seems to be well cut, eye clean, and super sparkly! I can't tell if it's warmer (maybe I/J?) than my custom Lightbox 2ct tw solitaire studs (est. G/H), or if it's just the setting.

The diamond in the necklace tends to flip up and I much prefer a slide pendant, but for $300 I'll probably keep or gift it. Planning to layer with a DBTY necklace.

LB5.png 3P5.png 3D5.png

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
I put in another order after getting my necklace. Got the same little blues in the 1ctw studs. I loooove them. 20200630_151325.jpg

20200630_151242.jpg

20200630_150322.jpg

They turned out to be a really nice size for my ears.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
have y'all noticed lightbox ads on the page today? first time i have seen them....

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
@Rubymal They are perfect for your ears! Those are my favorite too! The only thing I don't like is I have to go to a mirror to see them! Enjoy your earrings!

@bludiva I haven't noticed any ads. But to be fair my eyes and brain gloss over every ad/ commercial lol. A skill I've developed from years of tuning out my mother. :D

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's there at the bottom, which must mean this thread is sending lightbox a ton of traffic.

(hey lightbox, give us a promo with that best bloomie's rate and you will sell a lot of jewelry!)

1593569846947.png

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When oh when are those 2 ct studs coming back?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are gorgeous!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Your earrings looks amazing!!! Such a quick turnaround time too. Enjoy them!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought two of the 0.5 ct necklaces (post #572 in this thread) and had them reset into 14k gold basket-style screwback earrings. Thanks to the Bloomingdales sales the entire project cost less than a 1ctw pair directly from Lightbox or from the current James Allen sale. I’m extremely happy with them! I’m sorry I’m not better at photographing them, but everyone’s pictures on this thread were very helpful to me so I will add mine in case it helps another shopper. I’ve been a longtime lurker but this was my first project and my first big jewelry purchase. I am so grateful to the PS community for giving me the knowledge and confidence to jump in. This was a real treat!
BBB8AAD8-B153-44DF-8B05-0F94361B927A.jpeg 8B8D386C-6877-4180-B71D-30DF1248F6D1.jpeg

LOVE!!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After I made my 1ctw studs from Lightbox necklaces the Lightbox studs came back in stock at Bloomie’s and my mom snagged some. First picture is a comparison — both LB stones, mine reset into 4-prongs on top and hers as-is in martini setting at the bottom. Second picture is the martini studs on her ear. I was pleasantly surprised to see the setting is so sturdy. We got these for a steal and are very pleased with them!

1AD1783B-7801-44BA-BC85-89AD2E11A68C.jpeg
9CBC7632-A8E0-47FF-8D19-A0EE85777FF9.jpeg

These pics are so helpful! Thank you!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
So this is a 0.875ct round that is to be used for her engagement ring. Really pleased with the color I got. It's quite shiny too. I could post more videos if y'all want :))

Gorgeous! What setting are you going to set it in? Please start a thread for this so we can love vicariously through you!!!

Kaihern

Rough_Rock
Intend to choose a simple setting, will look something like the ones tifanny uses. I'm in Singapore, and have heard great things from a jeweler called yuen tung. Gonna check that place out in the near future.

tenshix

Rough_Rock
Hi all, just wanted to give a mini review & my thoughts on LB since I received my very first lab diamonds from them a few days ago. I got the 1cttw white studs on Bloomingdales during the sale thanks to @123ducklings notifying the Bloomingdales sale thread. I've been wearing them for a few days now and here are my thoughts:

PROS:
- I echo everyone on here that the color is near colorless (very white!) and very sparkly, and to my eyes the pair I got looks like an excellent cut with some visible arrows (photos below)
- Under the 30x loupe I found no visible inclusions, just the Lightbox logo (I'm not a professional by any means, this is just to a regular person's eye)
- Excellent price point & affordability given the quality of the diamonds itself
- Size was consistent, they were 5.06mm and 5.04mm wide
- I have very sensitive ears so I reached out to Lightbox directly from a while ago asking if their stuff was nickel free and they told me it was. After wearing for a few days I can confirm their 10k white gold did not give me any allergic reactions or itchiness/swelling/burning sensation
- Happy with the size (0.5ct each ear) for everyday wear; it's got really good presence without being overwhelming on my ears. Though I wouldn't mind getting a smaller pair down the line for a more dainty look too.

CONS (none are dealbreakers for me, just thought I would mention what was less desirable about them):
- Packaging is super cheap, even the Made in China sticker was still attached on the bottom box, lol. The diamond earrings I got were bagged up in tiny ziploc bags & shoved in the box rather than clipped into the paper holes inside, did anyone receive theirs this way as well? I just thought it was weird.
- Their 10k gold setting is very light and feels flimsy, I may reset it to a platinum basket down the road when I get bored of this 3 prong martini setting
- Setting sits a bit too high for my taste, so they tend to stick out and "flop" a little on your ears sometimes unless you really push the backing to squish the earrings in, but I didn't want to because I don't want the end point of the setting to dig in and enlarge my ear holes.

Overall, given the price point, I'm not bothered by the packaging or setting because even if I wanted to reset them, the price of the pair on sale already helps me offset the cost. This is my first experience with lab diamonds and I'm very pleased with the Lightbox quality. I will definitely be repurchasing from their brand. Thank you to everyone on here who shared their info, knowledge, and helped to enable in the best of ways!!

Side note: the ziploc bag says it's Made in TH, does anyone know if Thailand is where the De Beers lab diamond factory is at? I can only assume that's what it means.

Also sorry for my crappy loupe photos, I don't know how to take diamond photos with a loupe properly. I just wanted to show the close up arrow faceting.

IMG_3661.jpg IMG_3662.jpg IMG_3665.jpg IMG_3670.jpg IMG_3675.jpg IMG_3676.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought they were made in England with a future factory in Oregon?

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
@tenshix Thank you for your review! The earrings are beautiful and look perfect on you!

tenshix

Rough_Rock
I thought they were made in England with a future factory in Oregon?

That’s why it confused me that it says Made in TH. I feel like they were meant to take it out of the ziplock bag and clip it into the box before sending it out to a customer. Usually when it said “Made in” it’ll give the country name and not a city that’s why I was confused why it said TH which is the country code for Thailand. I think I will email them about this because I’m curious as well.

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
My dear husband....bought me blue lightbox studs for my birthday. The same ones I posted in his thread months ago! Worst part? He paid full price for them from Lightbox. Lord. At least he can return them. :rolleyes:

tenshix

Rough_Rock
That’s why it confused me that it says Made in TH. I feel like they were meant to take it out of the ziplock bag and clip it into the box before sending it out to a customer. Usually when it said “Made in” it’ll give the country name and not a city that’s why I was confused why it said TH which is the country code for Thailand. I think I will email them about this because I’m curious as well.

FYI to anyone else wondering besides @AprilBaby and I, Lightbox replied to my email and confirmed their diamonds are indeed made in Thailand. In the email reply she said jewelry but I asked very specifically in my first email if the diamonds itself were made there.

I’m curious to know if others have received their LB jewelry made in other factories around the world or if they are all coming from Thailand now. Just interesting to know. Screenshot below.

6C308DE8-58A7-4DBE-9A34-B589CD9E07C2.jpeg

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Lol! @Rubymal he can order them from bloomingdale's tomorrow! It seems like the lightbox sales are every week. I hope he remembers to sign up for their 15% off too!

@tenshix those earrings look great on you! Great size! You have such pretty nails too. I didn't know their jewelry are made in Thailand! Maybe their diamonds are grown in UK? But assemble in TH? I got my earrings in a random cheap black paper box. Only the tags said lightbox.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5F000C1F-B03D-4642-B7E9-1EF91A0A8C46.jpeg Maybe the settings are from Thailand?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results