shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Harriet''s RB Masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to show some extra love for your beautiful ring! I''ll be setting my little cushion in either your style or the Boston_Jeff within the week, and your setting has given me the added reassurance that single prongs can be just as spectacular as doubles if done "just so". Really breathtaking stone and setting.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

every single time i see your ring that happens harriet! even when you posted those fuzzy cell phone pics. and now with these pics? holy moly, it is freakin crazy beautiful!!!
30.gif

major drooling here. i love the stone, the setting, and it looks amazing on your hand!

thanks for doing the photo shoot eva. your bands are stunning!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Yummy!!! That is in my opinion a perfect solitaire!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love Harriet''s ring! Thanks for sharing Eva! Your bands are gorgeous too!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous
30.gif

golden

Shiny_Rock
I really love your ring, it is exactly what I want!! I especially love how low it is set, but is this why an eternity band will not sit flush with it?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if I already posted, but I just love that diamond! Talk about bling!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring. LOVE IT!!
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s always a treat to see Harriet''s ring
30.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Now that''s a solitaire I would love to wear! Thanks so much for sharing, it''s to die for!!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Cow! I must have missed this when it first came up - Harriet that is one amazing solitaire! and i do love those lovely Eternity bands Eva - thanks!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I''m speechless!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the delicate setting with the ginormous rock! Just perfect!

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! Simply gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2008 2:08:09 PM
Author: golden
I really love your ring, it is exactly what I want!! I especially love how low it is set, but is this why an eternity band will not sit flush with it?
You have to have a really low set band to wear with it. You can see mine with a Legacy band in my avatar. So it is not too low to wear a band with it. You just have to have the right band! There is a teeny gap because of the little doughnut at the base of the head. But it is so small that it does not bothered me. I don''t want my rings to look soldered together anyway.

I will say that this setting looks even better with a three carat stone than it does on my smaller stone.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!!! Harriet it's beautiful
30.gif
Yours is the ring style BF has asked Leon to make for us - off now to bookmark this thread in the meantime!!!
9.gif
And thank you to Eva for the new photos!

golden - Leon is making our ring so that a wedding band will sit flush. Now, he did tell BF straight up that he doesn't like the flush-fit style but then he said that that didn't matter as the lady should get what she wants (or something roughly to that effect). He thinks of his work as stand-alone pieces, and doesn't like the look of two rings together. But because it's important to me, he's even making my wedding band at the same time as the solitaire, so the two will sit flush.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Love it with the bands!
3.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s because of the doughnut at the base of the head.
P.S. What a cute pooch!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all again for the compliments.

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I somehow missed this thread the first time around too. That is TDF Harriet!
30.gif
30.gif

golden

Shiny_Rock
Any ideas on a band yet?

golden

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2008 8:56:28 PM
Author: Harriet

I think it''s because of the doughnut at the base of the head.
P.S. What a cute pooch!
thank you!! He is our love!!
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, PrettyBlues.

Golden, is he a Pomeranian? I''m leaning towards 2 skinny eternities on either side of my solitaire.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/28/2008 11:32:12 PM
Date: 2/28/2008 11:00:32 PM

Author: HeartingDiamonds

Gorgeous! What are the stats on that honker??????

*wiping drool off keyboard now*
Hi, it''s a 3.5+ct. ACA set by Leon.

Holy hell (
30.gif
in a good way
30.gif
).... that is stunning!

golden

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/14/2008 8:19:58 PM
Thanks, PrettyBlues.

Golden, is he a Pomeranian? I''m leaning towards 2 skinny eternities on either side of my solitaire.
He is a long haired Chihuahua, he is 9 years old and he is our little angel, he just wants to be held and be with all the time! My best friend has his brother, who is a smoothe coat Chihuahua.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results