shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW PHOENIX_Consolidated Collection (VCA, Cartier, BGD etc)

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Your collection is amazing! Loved going through all the pictures, thank you for sharing and you look gorgeous in your pics.

Yeah I am currently being more careful with how I wear my jewelry. My five stone is in for repair currently at Quest. Your collection amazing and I wouldn't want anything happening to it too.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, poor Phoenix!!!! :-o I am sorry! I see so many women stacking valuable bracelets and it makes me cringe. I guess if one considers fine branded jewelry disposable with fashion, I guess they can justify it. But I consider these branded pieces either assets or heirlooms, and in either case, keeping them in excellent condition is important...to me.

I can see why you wanted to try stacking, but you are apparently like me in wanting to see your pieces stay in beautiful condition! I am so glad you are able to get the Love polished!

DS, you're gonna laugh! I've now made the decision NOT to stack my Loves or Perlee Clover with anything, well...unless I can wedge something in between (like an Hermes Kelly Dog) to prevent them from scratching each other.

I've had some scratches on my Loves, including one pretty deep one on my YG Love. Luckily, Cartier was able to polish out most of them, even the deep scratch is hardly visible now - dunno how they do it, magic!!:appl:Lesson learned for sure! lol

FeFeV

Shiny_Rock
If I could vomit glitter I would. I can not even pick my damn jaw up off the floor! @Phoenix you win girl! :love::cheeky::clap::shhh:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I'd update this thread, for those who may be interested!:lol-2::cool2::P2

The new additions in 2017 are in blue italics.

(There are miscellaneous items not shown, including smaller diamond jewellery, coloured stone jewellery, pearls and a few loose stones. Also, a few pieces have either been sold or are up for sale.)

1. Van Cleef & Arpels Lotus BTF ring in WG

2. VCA Perlée clover bracelet in RG

3. Cartier Love pavé bracelet in WG with ceramic

4. Holly - 5.318ct H VS2

5. Stud earrings - 2.3ct G SI1 and 2.3ct H SI1

6. Pear ring - 3.50ct H SI2

7. Line necklace and 2 tennis bracelets

8. VCA Alhambra Sweet bracelet in WG pave

9. Yellow oval halo earrings - centre stones 4ctw

10. Cartier plain Love bracelets in YG & RG

11. VCA Alhambra Vintage earrings in WG pave

I'll show shots of the new additions (items 9, 10 and 11) and then attempt some family shots later. Thank you for looking and sharing my bling joy.:D:wavey:

Last edited:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All gorgeous pieces! :love:
You have exquisite taste, Phoenix.
I love that you put so much thought into each piece; makes each one seem more special and appreciated. OK, that seems like an odd thing to say, but I mean it as a compliment. :angel:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All gorgeous pieces! :love:
You have exquisite taste, Phoenix.
I love that you put so much thought into each piece; makes each one seem more special and appreciated. OK, that seems like an odd thing to say, but I mean it as a compliment. :angel:

Awww, thank you!:)):))

Actually, it's not odd at all. There's a story behind each and every piece. And a lot of thought was put into each, particularly Holly, the Cartier pave bracelet, the new VCA earrings etc.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your collection! Tell me your top five pieces please. Everything is so amazing.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your collection! Tell me your top five pieces please. Everything is so amazing.

Thank you, hathalove.:))

My top fives? Hmm...hard to pick. I can say, without any hesitation whatsoever, that my most fave is the VCA Lotus ring. It has a special meaning to me and also it's just like wearing art on your fingers - amazing!!

The other top four, tough choice! But I tend to go for these frequently:
- BGD stud earrings
- Cartier Love pave bracelet
- VCA Perlee Clover bracelet
- Holly

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
ooh la la! Beautiful jewels and a beautiful smile! :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I returned the VCA Alhambra earrings for the Lotus ones, bec the latter are matchy matchy with my VCA Lotus ring. And the Lotuses are much more blingy than the Alhambras. And I got the new ones, just 1 day before the price increase! It's funny, I'd try these on previously numerous times and though they were too droopy, so ruled them out. Recently, went to VCA and discovered they give you the rubber cushion thingys (whch they don't advertise, bc they're third party and not VCA). OMG, they make such a HUGE difference on how they hang on your earlobes. The Lotus earrings now sit upright, proud and incredibly BLINGY!!:sun::sun::love::love::love:

VCA Lotus_1.png

VCA Lotus_2.png

VCA Lotus_3.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-30_1-35-12.png
    upload_2017-9-30_1-35-12.png
    950.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just stunning :love:! I much prefer these earrings. Pls can you show us the supports you are using and some ear shots??

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol-2::lol:Sooo... one day you let the two parts of the lotus ring touch and out came the lotus earrings?!?!?!?!:whistle::eek2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection! I could look at pics all day of those gorgeous pieces. (if you get bored feel free to post more lol) Thanks for sharing!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they are stunning!!!! :love: I fully support going for more bling lol - so glad these worked out for you, and would love to see an ear shot if you get a chance :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just stunning :love:! I much prefer these earrings. Pls can you show us the supports you are using and some ear shots??

Here ya go! Ear-shots later, once I manage to get some decent ones. They're so notoriously difficult to capture.

VCA_earring supports.png

Last edited:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here ya go! Ear-shots later, once I manage to get some decent ones. They're so notoriously difficult to capture.

VCA_earring supports.png
Thanks @pheonix!
So these fit into the ear clip at the back and support the earring post when in the ear?
So glad that they work for you

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @pheonix!
So these fit into the ear clip at the back and support the earring post when in the ear?
So glad that they work for you

Well, they fit onto the posts but the posts don't poke through the cushion "discs". Then, you close the clips with the discs on the posts. Does that make sense? It's a bit hard to explain. If I have a chance, I'll take a pic for you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Real life perspective shot of Holly....kind of, lol. Was in salsa class.

upload_2017-10-5_21-53-50.png
I would totally be standing next to you and constantly looking over and oogling your jewelry. I would be this total stalker. But, I would wait until class was over before I came over and grabbed your hand. Oh yeah, I would have wiped the sweat off first so I don't drip on Holly. And then the gym would invite me to leave because they don't allow stalkers membership. :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results