shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Pave Flower Pendant by Maytal Hannah (E-Ring Reset)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really lovely!:appl::love:

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@DortheaBrooke, I absolutely adore your necklace, and congratulations on your anniversary! It is the perfect pendent because it is unique and really gives you a sparkle bang for the buck. Not to mention, it just looks stunning on you! It is truly a piece that I can see you loving for a lifetime and never growing tired of it.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful :love:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s a keeper! Gorgeous!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love your new necklace!!! What a great reset! Another piece of jewelry to add to my wish list!:D

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful necklace and a creative idea! I love how it flows and doesn't just look flat, it looks beautiful on you. Congratulations on your anniversary.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous and the perfect size!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Someone just linked to this thread & your pendant is so beautiful!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I adore this!!! It makes me want to create something similar. I don’t want a copy, but inspired by yours and the VCA one that inspired yours. Thank you for sharing! I especially love that it is platinum.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I adore this!!! It makes me want to create something similar. I don’t want a copy, but inspired by yours and the VCA one that inspired yours. Thank you for sharing! I especially love that it is platinum.

Thank you! I would love to see another flower pendant! I still love this and wear it 24/7.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I would love to see another flower pendant! I still love this and wear it 24/7.

I also find it’s rare to see pendants in platinum. That just makes me love yours Even more!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results