clarity

Paris Hilton's 2 million dollar engagement ring

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3948.jpg

DauphineMucha

Shiny_Rock
Kind of off topic, but has anyone seen the new EC ring on Nicole Kidman?

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Should be interesting to see if Hilton walls down the aisle this time...how many engagements has she had? 3/4?

Kidman’s upgrade is gorgeous

DauphineMucha

Shiny_Rock
Should be interesting to see if Hilton walls down the aisle this time...how many engagements has she had? 3/4?
:lol:

Kidman’s upgrade is gorgeous
Right! The EC shows a bit of warmth on 1 photo but still :lickout:!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so small compared to her other ring she had to halo it. The lifestyles of the rich and famous :)

ratatat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Don’t like it

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like pear cuts, but that’s way OTT.

BrimstoneTwo

Shiny_Rock
There is a better photo on TMZ. It's very pretty but I think it would better suit a larger finger.

Those earrings though.......:love::love::love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I *love* NK's Cartier engagement ring. I have it pinned everywhere and have always wanted to do something similar. I'd love to see someone get a large Cartier 3-stone for 50k tho - more like 200k.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe gaudy is the wrong word....l how about too large to be tasteful?

Those ewrrings though!!! Swoon.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely not my cup of tea :shock: I much prefer her other EC engagement ring

Which one of the other 3 :shock: lol... edited.... i know the last one was emerald... not sure about the ones before it.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like her old ring way, way, better... as I prefer square over pear and I hate:evil2::evil::angryfire: the halo. Why halo such a big rock!?! Tacky, Tacky Tacky. However a pear that large would make a beautiful pendant. Nicole Kidman's ring looks beautiful (Yea! No halo!) but as it is a EC will have to reserve judgement on quality till better pics. I bet it is a stunning stone as money is no object.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love this more as a pendant.. it's just too big for the finger, it def does not need a halo, to me the most beautiful recent engagement ring is Blake Lively's, big, beautiful and exquisite.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would love this more as a pendant.. it's just too big for the finger, it def does not need a halo, to me the most beautiful recent engagement ring is Blake Lively's, big, beautiful and exquisite.

Paris Hilton will be Paris Hilton....I just....there are no words for either rings...

But YESS this statement makes me so happy I LOVE Blake's ring!! That's one ring I have pinned everywhere....it's the perfect amount of pink for that size and I love the tiny wedding band to go with it.

I also really loved Jenn Aniston's ring from Pitt....the Justin ring took some getting used to, it was so...different.

NK's new ring is lovely! I like the proportions to her finger. . . Unlike some people...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NK's rings are classy and beautiful. I think it's so silly for them to use the word upgrade. The Cartier ring certainly could be worth as much or more than the EC. Not to mention, do they not realize people can have multiple diamond rings?

PH's is going to be in the Kardashian category..over the top and not classy at all. I wish her happiness, though.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NK's rings are classy and beautiful. I think it's so silly for them to use the word upgrade. The Cartier ring certainly could be worth as much or more than the EC. Not to mention, do they not realize people can have multiple diamond rings?

Here here! That Cartier ring is a classic, and I'm guessing that the stones in it are something else!

And agree also with the upgrade thing. 'Switch out', 'alternate', 'variety' are all words I can live with. But to suggest that the ring one of the world's most successful music artists buys a multiple oscar winning actress falls into the category of needing to be 'upgraded' is deluded.

As for Paris Hilton's ring - I think hideous is the word that springs to mind for me. I think it looks horrible on her hand - and this is coming from someone who thinks Kim Kardashian's ring is actually pretty darn fab! But this one just looks horrible on her hand - doesn't go at all, to my eye.

I do wonder if it's real. No way a B grade (C grade?) actor could afford a ring like that if it's an even half-way decent diamond.

Not the first ugly ring I've seen, however, and to each his own.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results