Paris Hilton's 2 million dollar engagement ring

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo... I'd wear it. I'm a size 8 mostly, I could do it justice. :mrgreen2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I *love* NK's Cartier engagement ring. I have it pinned everywhere and have always wanted to do something similar. I'd love to see someone get a large Cartier 3-stone for 50k tho - more like 200k.[/QUOTE

For sure. No Cartier of that size for 50K--if there is I want TWO!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paris Hilton must have a closet of engagement rings. This new one is vulgar. Only Elizabeth Taylor could get away with it. Not putting bets on this marriage lasting let alone making it to the alter.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel bad about that huge pear diamond being trapped in a halo and a ring :knockout: there is something particularly gaudy about the overall concept, but honestly, I didn’t expect anything different for her.
The diamond will look gorgeous as a pendant or in a crown :D

NKs rings are perfection, I loved her first three stone and I love her new emerald!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Go watch the video of her snatching it out of his hand! It reminded me of a mean girl snatch.... it was so fast.

M

MTHealthyLiving

Ick!!!
Waaay to big. I think pear cut is hard to pull off anyway, but that’s just awful. If one didn’t know how rich she was we’d have to assume it’s a new white flavor of a ring pop!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Paris Hilton must have a closet of engagement rings. This new one is vulgar. Only Elizabeth Taylor could get away with it. Not putting bets on this marriage lasting let alone making it to the alter.

Elizabeth Taylor's ring was proportioned to her hand and was not haloed. She definitely did it right....this monstrosity is something else....

Go watch the video of her snatching it out of his hand! It reminded me of a mean girl
snatch.... it was so fast.

HAHA I just saw the video....I'm not sure she registered what he was doing...it was just like a lil troll finding her shiny :lol::lol::lol:.

BTW did he propose to her with a WATCH box? I mean I know her ring is too big to fit in a regular ring box....but that thing looks like what I keep my watches in....

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Did you watch the video of the proposal? It looks so staged to me

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
29593790-DE74-4A7F-A049-2A54340CABC8.jpeg She will have somebody’s eye out with that ring!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seriously looks like a ring in my 8 year old's costume collection. Cartoonish!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elizabeth Taylor's ring was proportioned to her hand and was not haloed. She definitely did it right....this monstrosity is something else....

HAHA I just saw the video....I'm not sure she registered what he was doing...it was just like a lil troll finding her shiny :lol::lol::lol:.

BTW did he propose to her with a WATCH box? I mean I know her ring is too big to fit in a regular ring box....but that thing looks like what I keep my watches in....

:lol::lol: I guess I should give her props for finding the shiny and grabbing it like she was stealing it. Troll :lol:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's certainly ostentatious, but everything about Paris always has been and always will be. She isn't known for being the Queen of Good Taste. I can't make fun of the ring because at least it fits her and her lifestyle. I wish them the best!

ETA: she's like the eccentric, flashy, flighty auntie in the family. No way would she or should she need to wear some understated, "tasteful" rock. It wouldn't suit her.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's certainly ostentatious, but everything about Paris always has been and always will be. She isn't known for being the Queen of Good Taste. I can't make fun of the ring because at least it fits her and her lifestyle. I wish them the best!

ETA: she's like the eccentric, flashy, flighty auntie in the family. No way would she or should she need to wear some understated, "tasteful" rock. It wouldn't suit her.

Lol. I read that as she needs to wear some underwear :lol-2::lol-2::lol:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um, so would I. And I kind of doubt anyone here who came into some crazy $$$$$$$$$ or fell in love with a gazillionaire would turn it down. :lol-2:

But then I would need bodyguards to follow me everywhere and that would cramp my style. Plus how much does this thing weigh?

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
But then I would need bodyguards to follow me everywhere and that would cramp my style. Plus how much does this thing weigh?

When you're rich enough to afford this....I think you could literally afford to have someone do everything for you....can you imagine how in the way that would be for wiping purposes? :lol::lol:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I assume they are followed by several bodyguards anyway. And she probably has rings to alternate with if it feels too heavy! ;)2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone got a link to the proposal video?

Never mind - just saw it.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I must be one tacky broad, cause I actually kind of like it?!?! It's large for sure, but WOWZIES!

“Paris at one point in time told Chris she really loved her mother’s pear-shaped diamond, and when Chris came to me that was his request,” Diamond expert and celebrity jeweler Michael Greene told People magazine on Tuesday.

C'mon that is actually really sweet. I agree with @monarch64 - a smaller "tasteful" ring wouldn't really suit her. I also hope she can find happiness with this man. I think everyone deserves love, and it hasn't really worked out great for her in the past.

I also dont really like NK new ring *ducking* :shifty:

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also - I'm thinking people calling this ring "vulgar" haven't seen Cardi B's ring - I'll take paris' slightly less gaudy one in a minute! Cardi B's is "only" 8ct

cardib.jpg

This is just stunning! I'm more in love after the close up lol
0102-paris-hilton-ring-primary-3.jpg

Last edited:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20170602_143927[1].jpg

I'd wear this one too! ( Last time I was on Worth Ave, I did try it on, its so gorgeous!!)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the difference is everything Liz Taylor wore was classy, she could wear a plastic bag and make it look good. I confess I'd rock Paris's ring too and I dunno how it would look on anyone else so perhaps what I'm suggesting is that it's the owner that makes the ring less classy not just the size of the ring.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results