shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba tourmaline candy ring and wedding bands (Starlanka and Madly gems)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Its a bright & cheerful piece! enjoy!

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
@ShulinaOY Would you mind sharing Suhail’s contact information with me? I am waiting on some testing to determine the gem-type of a family stone I inherited, and if it is not a tourmaline, I‘d like to reach out to Starlanka for a purchase. Your stone is a glowy knockout, and Madly‘s work made my heart flutter when I saw it on IG. I’m so happy to see it here so we could learn about the process of how it came to life.

ShulinaOY

Shiny_Rock
@ShulinaOY Would you mind sharing Suhail’s contact information with me? I am waiting on some testing to determine the gem-type of a family stone I inherited, and if it is not a tourmaline, I‘d like to reach out to Starlanka for a purchase. Your stone is a glowy knockout, and Madly‘s work made my heart flutter when I saw it on IG. I’m so happy to see it here so we could learn about the process of how it came to life.

@SailingGem thank u! :) my heart flutters every time I see it too haha! Are you going to go for a paraiba? I saw some really nice ones there recently :razz:

Suhail +66 83 888 3866

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
@SailingGem thank u! :) my heart flutters every time I see it too haha! Are you going to go for a paraiba? I saw some really nice ones there recently :razz:

Suhail +66 83 888 3866

I am. I see one promising option of a 2.85ct stone, but I wanted to see if they had any other stock not listed on their website. May I ask if your stone had any treatment (beyond heat). The one listed that I am looking at shows that it had clarity enhancement, and I’m unfamiliar with that in tourmaline.

ShulinaOY

Shiny_Rock
I am. I see one promising option of a 2.85ct stone, but I wanted to see if they had any other stock not listed on their website. May I ask if your stone had any treatment (beyond heat). The one listed that I am looking at shows that it had clarity enhancement, and I’m unfamiliar with that in tourmaline.

Hmmm mine only has the heating which is quite a standard treatment for paraiba tourmalines. But no other treatment. Personally I’m not too comfortable with clarity enhance as I’m afraid it would affect the stone.

I suggest you contact suhail and ask him to recommend you a gem. I think he gave me a great recommendation and price :).

Thank you so much for your review on Starlanka! I was trying to find more info about them. Your rings are all gorgeous and the stone is to die for!!! Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results