shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Paraiba sea glow and french cut waves - my Leon Mege ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Paraiba sea glow and french cut waves - my Leon Mege rin

dk168|1400449576|3675649 said:
Thanks for the new pics! :love:

DK :))

Thank you DK :wavey:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is one Fine GORGEOUS Looking ring! what a bright gem color and man those French cuts are TDF! :love:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock

The glow of that paraiba makes me swoon (especially that office photo)!! Love everything about that ring--breathtaking!!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! This ring is so beautiful I am literally breathless. I had to gape like a fish on land for almost the entirety of this thread. O.M.G.!!!!!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

just stunning!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww :wavey: thank you D&T, MrsM, distracts and artdecolover for your sweet posts!!!
I am still in the phase of getting to know the Paraiba :lol: The color differs depending on the light and the glow is really fun and weird. Prior to PS I had not even heard about the Paraiba, let alone seeing one with my own eyes.

What I also learned is that it's really difficult to buy colored stone online because it's all about the color. And the true color is really hard to grasp on a photo! In this case I am more then thrilled I took the plunge. And the stone is more beautiful then I could imagine. I love all the 'perfect imperfections' like I appreciate (human) nature.

Thanks again ladies!!! :wavey:

_18428.jpg

_18429.jpg

_18430.jpg

_18431.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AMAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my most favourite rings. EVER. Congrats!!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock

Holy Cr :love: p!!!! The glow the glow the GLOW!!!! Your ring is so fantastically amazing, really really incredible!!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock

Absolutely stunningly gorgeous!!!! Be still my heart.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your ring is absolutely spectacular! I'm not sure I'd be safe wearing it - I'm sure it would be hard to take my eyes off of that blue-green beauty long enough to do everyday things - like driving, for instance. Congratulations, and wear it in good health!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

So glad this was bumped so I can join the chorus to say that this is absolute perfection!!!!! A dream of a lifetime kinda ring!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

Wow it glows. It's like a jelly.

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock

Add me to the list of people saying that is a gorgeous ring and lovely setting! :appl:

chumleygirl

Shiny_Rock

Good LORD Acinom! This color is stunning! It looks delicious on your hand! :love:

And exactly this:
VRBeauty|1402966975|3694633 said:
Your ring is absolutely spectacular! I'm not sure I'd be safe wearing it - I'm sure it would be hard to take my eyes off of that blue-green beauty long enough to do everyday things - like driving, for instance. Congratulations, and wear it in good health!

- I couldn't agree more with VRBeauty!

Learning so much from seasoned PSers -- thank you for sharing!! :appl:

sparkleme

Rough_Rock

Truly spectacular! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock

So beautiful! Love the color and the setting is perfection. Enjoy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww, a big thank you to all the recent posters :wavey:

NKOTB: wow! This means a lot to me since you own such stunning rings with colored stones :love:

Scarlet1 and Pregcurious: I am still so amazed by the glow myself. And I love wearing a colored stone. I am currently in a coloured stone frenzie with 3 projects coming up :naughty:

Thank you for your kind words hmlr, Sparkleme and VirginiaZee:wavey:

VRBeauty: :lol: I indeed need to be careful when I am riding on my bike. Also, people must be wondering why I am staring at my hand in a rather silly way :lol:

Me too Rosebloom! It's great to have a little after-party. Especially since people in my environment do not notice or do not care :rodent:

You are so sweet Chumleygirl :). I love love love your CvB ring to the max. It's pretty amazing.

Pixgirl: we are actually double ring sisters in a way: we were already tapered french cut sisters and now Leon and antique frenchies sides sisters :wavey:

I took these today:

_19268.jpg

_19269.jpg

_19270.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom|1403093224|3695616 said:

NKOTB: wow! This means a lot to me since you own such stunning rings with colored stones :love:

Scarlet1 and Pregcurious: I am still so amazed by the glow myself. And I love wearing a colored stone. I am currently in a coloured stone frenzie with 3 projects coming up :naughty:

VRBeauty: :lol: I indeed need to be careful when I am riding on my bike. Also, people must be wondering why I am staring at my hand in a rather silly way :lol:

Me too Rosebloom! It's great to have a little after-party. Especially since people in my environment do not notice or do not care :rodent:

You are so sweet Chumleygirl :). I love love love your CvB ring to the max. It's pretty amazing.

Pixgirl: we are actually double ring sisters in a way: we were already tapered french cut sisters and now Leon and antique frenchies sides sisters :wavey:

I took these today:

Beautiful photos!!! Love your ring :)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

Drool!

I might have missed it, but could you tell us the face up dimensions of the Paraiba, and your finger size? I am trying to understand what size gems look good on specific finger sizes.

_19373.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

OMG, how did I miss this? Completely heaven! I'm so jealous, Acinom, my whole computer just turned bright green! :mrgreen: Wow! I can imagine how much of a thrill you get wearing that. My dream ring!!! Congratulations for being so smart as to find that stone! Perry is a magician, I think.

--- Laurie

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium

That is one amazing ring! A family heirloom in the making. You have exquisite taste, as always. ENJOY!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mochiko42|1403321036|3697760 said:
Acinom|1403093224|3695616 said:

I took these today:

Beautiful photos!!! Love your ring :)

Thank you Mochiko :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pregcurious|1403322900|3697775 said:
Drool!

I might have missed it, but could you tell us the face up dimensions of the Paraiba, and your finger size? I am trying to understand what size gems look good on specific finger sizes.

Hi Pregcurious :wavey: The dimensions are: - 8.32 X 6.99 x 4.70 mm. On the smaller side compared to my 5 ct OEC, but I love this size on my finger. The ring is sized at US 5.5.

Thanks for drooling :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JewelFreak|1403347104|3697891 said:
OMG, how did I miss this? Completely heaven! I'm so jealous, Acinom, my whole computer just turned bright green! :mrgreen: Wow! I can imagine how much of a thrill you get wearing that. My dream ring!!! Congratulations for being so smart as to find that stone! Perry is a magician, I think.

--- Laurie

You are very kind JewelFreak. I am very grateful to Perry indeed. It's not perfect, but I love it all the more because of the imperfections. It's such a pleasure and fun wearing this ring.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mikla|1403351372|3697920 said:
That is one amazing ring! A family heirloom in the making. You have exquisite taste, as always. ENJOY!

Aww, thank you Mikla!!

_19398.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

this ring JUST FLATTERS your skin color, your finger.. I love it love love love it.. congrats! you have awesome taste ma'am.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So glad this thread got bumped! I love both your rings and now have serious renewed gem fever.
Do you ever get strangers coming up to you to ask about that gorgeous Paraiba? I know I would not be able to resist commenting if I saw someone wearing a beauty like that! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate you are such a kind person. Thank you for your sweet words :wavey:
I must say that I owe this ring to PS. I am getting highly inspired here :naughty:

:lol: Jimianne I know exactly what the symptoms are of gem fever. It's highly addictive :naughty:
And to be honest: it's not very 'Dutch' to comment on other people's jewelry. I do catch people staring. And when a stranger occassionaly says something, it's mostly a sales assistent in a fashion shop or a local jeweler.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, this ring is spectacular :love: :love: :love:
Knock down absolutely gorgeous.
The electric blue is exceptional as is LM's craftsmanship.

One of my favorite rings on SMTB !!!!

Wear it in good health.

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock

The color just glows !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results