shape
carat
color
clarity

Ovals please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Persephone

Rough_Rock
So i''ve got my eye on a 1.5ct oval diamond...now all i need to find is the perfect setting...anyone have any ideas?
THANK YOU!!
1.gif
1.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
That's should be fun! I'm looking for the perfect setting for my oval too. This one's not an oval, but I bet an oval would like beautifu.

375x375.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love Ovals and trillions....hmm and Ovals and half moons YUM!

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Here is an example of an oval with trills I recently got. Oval brilliant natural fancy yellow.

bethsyellowdiamond.jpg

PIC_0276.jpg

PIC_0277.jpg

PIC_0243.jpg

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Here is a natural fancy oval pendant I got to go with it but the color is different in person. This is an example of a sort of different halo type setting for an oval.

bethyellowdiamondpendant1.jpg

jenna_g

Rough_Rock
I''ve always thought an oval would look really elegant in a low east-west vatche x-prong setting. I''ve never seen this, but it looks really cool in my mind!
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your oval diamond ring and pendant are just gorgeous Beth! Thanks for sharing pics.

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Oh thanks. I don''t normally post but you are going through the same thing as me. I want to reset probably in an oval 3 stone but not entirely sure, so I will keep track of this thread. Good luck on your project too. Hopefully you will get some good ideas here.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
My best friend got engaged recently with a 1carat oval in a split shank setting that is covered in tiny diamonds..it is beautiful. She got the ring made but it was a copy of one from baily banks and biddles

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
jesse: do you have a picture of your friend''s ring -- or something similar. that sounds like something i could fall in love with
emlove.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
My friend's co-worker has a 1.5 ct Oval, with pear side stones, and it is to die for!
30.gif

OvalPearSides.jpg

Persephone

Rough_Rock
These are ALL so pretty!
30.gif

Jenna, I was thinking about an east-west setting also, mostly because i''m not sure about the sidestones. I was going more for a solitaire...
Can''t wait to see more!
1.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a member here by the name of huisman98 - type his name into the search bar at the top and you''ll see numerous threads with his E/W set oval, asa well as various inspiration rings - lots more pics there!

Here''s one thread -

Oval 0.78 PS e.JPG

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry - wrong pic! (but it is an oval...)

Here''s huisman98''s 0.78ct oval

oval 0.7ct huisman98 PS e.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
An Oval you say!?!

This is a Michael Beaudry beauty.

44B18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results