shape
carat
color
clarity

Other people posting pix of your rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2005 6:00:16 PM
Author: blueroses

(And I''ll take a mojito with a side of pave balls, please.)

mmmm that sounds lovely (my contribution to this wonderful thread!) thank god for kaleigh''s drinks
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll be the bartender, what would you all like????

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2005 6:06:37 PM
Author: kaleigh
I want this

mojito_4.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
served by this

xgar1.jpg

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Double Vodka 7 in a pint glass please with and umbrella made of diamonds and a swirly straw. Or if that''s too demanding, I''ll take a cold beer.
4.gif

Mara, I''m definitely not going to tell Jeff about Greg''s theory, I can see him adopting that one, he just tells me I''m like a "dude" all the time.
12.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coming right up ladies!!!!!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Seeing as this is my only contribution to this thread:

Bombay Saphire martini, straight up with olives, very dry!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
smart move dazed!!!

i want a vodka lemonade mojito w/extra sugar please!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh I am falling behind, be with you in a sec!!!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2005 5:25:03 PM
Author: Angel7
Bottom line: This post is about vanity. Being able to showcase a ring yet again and getting noticed for it.
This assessment is SO on the money, you should get an award for it, Angel! That is what this whole thing is about in my opinion, too.
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Serious question which is somewhat related...Have any of you ever seen a picture of your ring on another web site?
It took me several emails between myself and Ebay before they removed the auction where a ring I posted here was "for sale".
I am all for people posting pictures here and I have 4 peoples rings on my laptop. So I am not saying I have never saved anythinng.
This has just been bothering me for a few weeks now.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2005 6:06:37 PM
Author: kaleigh
Kaleigh
35.gif

i''ll take a double shot of Remy Martin Louis XIII.
30.gif
31.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2005 5:38:08 PM
Author: sjz

Mara, that was just mentioned in passing more or less, no one is agonizing about it. But gosh...6 pages of this crap is a bit much.
Well, then do your part and stop contributing to it if it truly bothers you, right? I'd hazard a guess that three of these six pages is you telling others what criteria they should/shouldn't post by. A little presumptuous, honestly.

It doesn't bother me that it's six pages and running, so I'll contribute as much as pleases me. You are, of course, free to ignore the thread, and problem solved.
2.gif

Date: 8/10/2005 5:38:08 PM
Author: sjz

There are a lot of threads out there where people have been asking for advice or CONSTRUCTIVE opinions that barely have 6 posts, let alone six pages of posts! Of course, no one is entitled to have their posts replied to, but it would seem more worthwhile IMO to spend all this energy on something better. But by all means, if this kind of thing amuses you guys, or gives you a way to spend your time, go for it.
I really apreciate your concern for how I and others allot our time......really. It's touching. But I think I'm capable of deciding how I'd prefer to spend my time, and I'm not terribly vested in getting others' approval for it.

But since you believe it's fair game to make suggestions to others on how to spend their time.......one for you. If you're really worried about how people are spending their time, I'd respectfully suggest you begin with yourself and how you're spending your own time. If you really have such compassion for those people asking for advice or constructive opinions, perhaps you could better spend your time answering them instead of telling us how we should be spending ours.
2.gif

Hey, Kaleigh: A champagne cocktail for me, please!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok Df, you like the expensive stuff I see, hope I get a nice tip. Alj, be right with you!!!!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
This puzzles me in person-to-person interactions as well...someone asks for opinions and when they are offered, there is always a contingent of people who believe that offering opinions is mean and argumentative. When they say "opinions" they really want "oh yeah you are so right she IS trying to destroy you". :)

Honestly, since I am a "put yourself in the other person''s shoes" sort of gal, I CAN understand MA''s feelings. But I do confess to being flabbergasted by being bothered enough by it to actually begin a thread.

I am one who mentioned her website, and it seems that some people think I was being catty. I''m not. I think it''s cool.
My point was that if you DO have a website of your jewelry, and it isn''t for the purposes of selling stuff, obviously you want people to admire your stuff. So it seems a disconnect to them turn around and be upset that people on a public forum are admiring. If someone was yanking pics from her website and posting them randomly, okay. But PS is public.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Can someone please tell me what ETA stands for? I get the context, obviously, just curious. thanks

coconut

Shiny_Rock

Oh boy it''s getting late... and this thread has been a bumpy ride.... I need drink..

Kaleigh a Malibu pineapple for me please~

I miss the Caribbean~

Oh Oh.. I almost forgot to tip you!!!

benjaminnn.JPG

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
ETA stands for Edited to Add

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
dooood...the clock just struck 1:00am. thank you PS for keeping me up this late to catch up on the drama. i just couldn''t stop reading!

but really, no need for people to get bent out of shape. this shizzle goes down on every forum. that''s life. you either roll with it or... um, get a very bump ride? it''s late and i can''t think.

good night p-scopers. i''m outties.

btw: the orig blah blah blah post was hilarious!

oh and nobody better post any pictures of my ring!!! i''ll be pissed!!

and in case no one gets my joke, i have no ring therefore no pictures for people to repost on my behalf. haha - get it? yeah, i know bed time.

bartender, can i get a nyquil shooter?

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2005 11:02:48 PM
Author: MrsFrk
Honestly, since I am a ''put yourself in the other person''s shoes'' sort of gal, I CAN understand MA''s feelings. But I do confess to being flabbergasted by being bothered enough by it to actually begin a thread.
And, I think some posters who think I, we, the man in the moon is being catty doesn''t know some history. My position isI simply that I can not understand how someone can begin their own threadS posting picture after picture of their rings, car, etc. has a problem with someone re-posting it. It defies my law of gravity.

But, doubt it will be a problem in the future.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well said F&I!!!!!!!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
hey hey,

i''m in a different time zone and wanna play too!

I''ll have a red wine please, a merlot if you have any, pinot noir will do too
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coming right up Rockchick!!!!!!
3.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2005 11:25:43 PM
Author: coconut

Oh boy it''s getting late... and this thread has been a bumpy ride.... I need drink..

Kaleigh a Malibu pineapple for me please~

I miss the Caribbean~

Oh Oh.. I almost forgot to tip you!!!

You MIGHT want to mess that scanned 100 up if that''s in fact scanned. You can get in deep kimshee for scanning and using real currency.

It''s ridiculous but true.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
hahahaha

great i''m thirsty after a long day of work!

do you accept euro''s?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sure why not. I also accept diamonds too!!!
31.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2005 8:08:05 PM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 8/10/2005 5:25:03 PM
Author: Angel7
Bottom line: This post is about vanity. Being able to showcase a ring yet again and getting noticed for it.
This assessment is SO on the money, you should get an award for it, Angel! That is what this whole thing is about in my opinion, too.
9.gif
Hey Thanks! Sometimes I worth having around!!
31.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Ok, sorry to chime in so late, but I would be totally flattered if someone remembered my ring & wanted to post a picture of it somewhere. (sadly, I don't think this has happened yet
7.gif
)

And many, many thanks to mrssalvo.
35.gif
It took a lot of time & effort for her to start the WF thread & it's so useful (and fun!) to be able to see all of that wonderful eye candy in one place!

She's been a tremendous help to me & others & a constant source of support. We're very fortunate to have her here on PS.
36.gif

ETA: And I'll take a mojito if you're still serving, kaleigh!
emcocktl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results