shape
carat
color
clarity

Other people posting pix of your rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The bar is still open BrightSpot, but what the heck is a mojito??? I''ll make one if you tell me how to make it. Guess I''m not a very good bar keep, LMAO!!!!
3.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mojito - macerate raw sugar & fresh lime slices & fresh mint, place in glass & fill 2/3 full w/light rum, add a splash of simple syrup & tonic water. Very refreshing.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Matata, I think I''ll have one too BrightSpot!!!!!
9.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Kaleigh, can I get a midori sour!!
4.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sure coming right up!!!! You guys are very thirsty today!!!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 4:19:42 PM
Author: kaleigh
9.gif
Sure thing, kaleigh! Cheers!
emcocktl.gif
(and thanks for the recipe, Matata!)

Believe it or not, I''m growing mint in my garden. (my garden is comprised of a windowbox outside the only window in my NYC apartment that gets natural light!) Honest, it''s mint. Really! (ok, and a tomato plant!
20.gif
) It makes mojito-making quite easy. You can''t have too many, though, or you risk falling out of the window when harvesting the goods for your next pitcher...
19.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to thank all of you for your understanding and support during this thread and also let you that I will keep posting everyone''s pictures
9.gif
unless you tell me not to
39.gif
2.gif
but please do it via PM
3.gif
1.gif

and Kaleigh, i''ll have Pina colada
18.gif
9.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/11/2005 4:54:04 PM
Author: BrightSpot

9.gif
emcocktl.gif

Believe it or not, I''m growing mint in my garden. (my garden is comprised of a windowbox outside the only window in my NYC apartment that gets natural light!) Honest, it''s mint. Really! (ok, and a tomato plant!
20.gif
) It makes mojito-making quite easy. You can''t have too many, though, or you risk falling out of the window when harvesting the goods for your next pitcher...
19.gif
ummmmmm, ok, I believe you about the mint, but something tells me you can smoke that tomato plant.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo,
You deserve 2 Pina Coladas!!!!! You can post my ring anytime and anywhere. Just don''t put it on ebay, LMAO!!!!!!!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 4:57:35 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I just wanted to thank all of you for your understanding and support during this thread and also let you that I will keep posting everyone''s pictures
9.gif
unless you tell me not to
39.gif
2.gif
but please do it via PM
3.gif
1.gif

and Kaleigh, i''ll have Pina colada
18.gif
9.gif
Put Mrssalvo''s pina colada on my tab!
31.gif
11.gif
12.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 5:02:15 PM
mrssalvo,

You deserve 2 Pina Coladas!!!!! You can post my ring anytime and anywhere. Just don''t put it on ebay, LMAO!!!!!!!
9.gif

all take 3 if sevens is paying
31.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
o wait,

if we are having mojito''s, change my merlot in one mojito please! or maybe a caiprinha??

O and i''ll pay for sevens''s pina colada for keeping up the SMTR folder!

Ow ok....
Drinks for everybody who shares eyecandy (their own or someone else''s LOL)....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh good, cause I was running out of money!!!! 3 pina coladas coming up for the sweet mrssalvo!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok no problem Rockchick and sevens has done a fabulous job of keeping that folder up I must say.
36.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 4:28:05 PM
Author: LadyluvsLuxury
4.gif

hey do you live near a Don Pablo''s restaurant? They make Midori Swirl Margartitas...
18.gif
YUM MEE

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 5:29:16 PM
Author: Rockchick
o wait,

if we are having mojito''s, change my merlot in one mojito please! or maybe a caiprinha??

O and i''ll pay for sevens''s pina colada for keeping up the SMTR folder!

Ow ok....
Drinks for everybody who shares eyecandy (their own or someone else''s LOL)....
LMAO

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t worry MA, I''m still pretty computer illerate, I barely know how to post pictures of my own stuff let alone yours (not that the thought ever occured to me anyway). So is posting a link OK or should we seek your permission for that too?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pearcrazy,
She wants people to PM her so SHE can post her own pics.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 6:23:09 PM
Author: PunchNPie75

Date: 8/11/2005 4:28:05 PM
Author: LadyluvsLuxury
4.gif

hey do you live near a Don Pablo''s restaurant? They make Midori Swirl Margartitas...
18.gif
YUM MEE

No way PNP!!! I will definitely have to try it! We have one not too far away from here...hmm...tomorrow is hubby and my date night so I''ll have to try to talk him into Mexican
31.gif
Now I''m all excited to try it!!!
32.gif
18.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I have a question sort of related to this topic that I have been wanting to ask. Many times PSers want to see pics of certain designs or styles and I know where to find them however I don''t know what the rules are about posting pictures from non-PS jewelers. Mainly from a copyright stand point (from the jewelers perspective). I know one way to look at it could be that posting their jewelry could possibly lead to a sale, but at the same time it could be used for someone else to have a similar (or exact) design made by a PS jeweler. Either way not too sure about the semantics of doing this.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 5:00:55 PM
Author: Matata

9.gif

emcocktl.gif

20.gif
19.gif

ummmmmm, ok, I believe you about the mint, but something tells me you can smoke that tomato plant.

LOL!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
LLL,
You can post pics of designers rings no problem. People do it all the time, you just need to give credit to the designer. So post away!!!!!!
2.gif
How is your search coming along btw????

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif

Date: 8/11/2005 8:36:53 PM
LLL,
You can post pics of designers rings no problem. People do it all the time, you just need to give credit to the designer. So post away!!!!!!
2.gif
How is your search coming along btw????

Thanks for FYI!
5.gif

My search is hopelessly stagnant
20.gif
. I still haven''t even decided between a round vs. princess. Atleast, I have ruled out most other shapes...although I saw an asscher I fell in love with!
30.gif
15.gif
. I kind of have an idea of how I want my setting to look like, it is a cross between two designs I saw here on PS....I am hoping I can just show them both to a jeweler, tell him/her what I like about each and have he/she converge my favorite aspects into one mega dream ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
But alas....time will tell. Hubby was upset because this week was our anniversary and he really wanted me to have the ring by now but he made me promise to decide on something before Christmas. By the way thanks for the drink and for inquiring about my search!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well at least you''re making progress!!!! It is such a big decision I know. Take your time and see what kind of stone you keep going back to. Don''t rush it, you want it to be the one, right????

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 8:09:38 PM
Pearcrazy,
She wants people to PM her so SHE can post her own pics.
Yes, I got that part.
20.gif
What I meant was are we allowed to post the link to the thread where she''s posted her pics, but then I realized that I don''t think that I would even do that....
25.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 5:00:55 PM
Author: Matata

Thanks Matata, I think I'll have one too BrightSpot!!!!!
9.gif
emcocktl.gif

Believe it or not, I'm growing mint in my garden. (my garden is comprised of a windowbox outside the only window in my NYC apartment that gets natural light!) Honest, it's mint. Really! (ok, and a tomato plant!
20.gif
) It makes mojito-making quite easy. You can't have too many, though, or you risk falling out of the window when harvesting the goods for your next pitcher...
19.gif
lmao..
31.gif

kaleigh, i'll have the usual...
embeer.gif

mmmmm..those mojito's sound reeeeeeallllly good though!
18.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok belle one frosty cold beer coming your way!!!!!
31.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks sister...i knew you''d do me right
21.gif

coconut

Shiny_Rock
KALEIGH still serving drinks??!!??!!

rofl.... this is so funny....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re a girl after my own heart, I love a nice cold brewskie, Coors light especially!!!!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results