Which band to add?

• Dainty thin diamond band

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Buttery 22kt yellow gold band

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
2D7B28BE-0174-49EF-B73A-19BC8C9CDA84.jpeg C1A22E5E-A94B-45A3-905A-A2938D55BFF3.jpeg D2A0D2F8-6763-4A9C-8915-8E86B5C65709.jpeg 8B0AB3E7-ECBA-4708-A510-AE5C8C35F957.jpeg 727F4771-B96D-4730-8F40-AF55964954A7.jpeg 4B8E0D10-0243-4BC7-B48A-C2171AC5BD02.jpeg 2083D119-30D7-4DA3-B6B6-6F8FAE91E9CD.jpeg Ok, so I am trying to decide between a very thin dainty white gold diamond band (approximately 0.3) eternity band or a buttery 22kt yellow band to mix and match with my wedding set. I do have a few diamond bands but nothing thin and dainty. Which would you choose?
I’ve included photos of my original wedding set and some pictures of my bands mixed with others along with the two I’m deciding between.
TIA

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
My favorite is the pink band between the other 2, not sure about the yellow on top of the stack.

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite is the pink band between the other 2, not sure about the yellow on top of the stack.
Those are some of my current stacks and rings. But I am looking to add another ring to my collection that I can mix and match with. Which one would you choose?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those are some of my current stacks and rings. But I am looking to add another ring to my collection that I can mix and match with. Which one would you choose?
both because i keep going back and forth lol

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted YG band... I just added one to my stack and I love it.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted the dainty diamond band, I think it looks more balanced.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dainty diamond band looks great and then mix it up as your mood dictates with that yummy pink and yellow band.

Eloan

Rough_Rock
I prefer the dainty diamond abnd too :)
simple, gorgeous :)

headlight

Ideal_Rock
MSOP04: Love your ring and your bands and I LOVE the fact that your e-ring doesn't fit flush!

Morenita21: That small table on your diamond is yummy! What is the size of it (I love small tables!). Your e-ring mounting with the diminutive halo is so pretty and those fabulous prongs... LOVE them! Yellow gold seems to have made a comeback and I am loving the mixing and matching of it all. My only concern with the 22ct yellow is it's softness... maybe Karl can give some input for this. I do know what you mean about its shade of yellow, but if you are going to be wearing it on your fingers where we do a lot of stuff it is going to be softer so 22kt more durable if in a necklace, for example, where it isn't taking as much "abuse" just from things we don't even give thought to like our hand brushing against a doorknob or a shopping cart, etc., etc.

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
MSOP04: Love your ring and your bands and I LOVE the fact that your e-ring doesn't fit flush!

Morenita21: That small table on your diamond is yummy! What is the size of it (I love small tables!). Your e-ring mounting with the diminutive halo is so pretty and those fabulous prongs... LOVE them! Yellow gold seems to have made a comeback and I am loving the mixing and matching of it all. My only concern with the 22ct yellow is it's softness... maybe Karl can give some input for this. I do know what you mean about its shade of yellow, but if you are going to be wearing it on your fingers where we do a lot of stuff it is going to be softer so 22kt more durable if in a necklace, for example, where it isn't taking as much "abuse" just from things we don't even give thought to like our hand brushing against a doorknob or a shopping cart, etc., etc.

Thank you! The table on my diamond is 55%. I never thought I would love a halo so when I decided to upgrade and redesign my ring I found that I loved a very tight, dainty halo. Alex Park of PARKS Fine Group did my engagement ring and wedding band and I couldn’t be happier. I know that 22kt is softer but I love the color so much.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! The table on my diamond is 55%. I never thought I would love a halo so when I decided to upgrade and redesign my ring I found that I loved a very tight, dainty halo. Alex Park of PARKS Fine Group did my engagement ring and wedding band and I couldn’t be happier. I know that 22kt is softer but I love the color so much.

My table is also 55%... guess that's why I like yours ;-)
Loving that dainty halo!
Yes, I totally know what you mean about the color of the 22kt... if you love it then go for it! Maybe wear it when you are going out for the evening or days when you aren't doing a lot of stuff with your hands. I would imagine you can get it polished and perhaps re-plated in 22kt to bring it back to pristine condition after it endures a lot of wear over time. Check with your jeweler on that. It will definitely be very "luxe"!
With your rings, I'm not a fan of the eternity band with the large stones (but is certainly is gorgeous!).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the very top picture, the diamond band is the one you are considering buying? If so, I'd say yes to getting that because it matches your e-ring perfectly and will be great to wear with a different band between it and your e-ring. I would think this would be more useful and then add other bands later. My favorite picture is the third one with the marquise band in between the 2 pave rings.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear a 22k band a lot and it hasn't had much damage. I love the color. It's so rich.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the mixed metal look. That yellow band reminds me of Kate or Meghan's wedding bands, si that's the way I voted.

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
In the very top picture, the diamond band is the one you are considering buying? If so, I'd say yes to getting that because it matches your e-ring perfectly and will be great to wear with a different band between it and your e-ring. I would think this would be more useful and then add other bands later. My favorite picture is the third one with the marquise band in between the 2 pave rings.

Your favorite picture is my current stack right now. The first picture is my current engagement ring and wedding band. I’m decided between adding a dainty diamond band or plain yellow gold as I like to mix and match.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your favorite picture is my current stack right now. The first picture is my current engagement ring and wedding band. I’m decided between adding a dainty diamond band or plain yellow gold as I like to mix and match.

Ahhh! In that case, since you already have a white diamond wedding band, I'd vote for the yellow gold one. I can't really see that you'd need another white diamond band. But I think the ones you are wearing are perfect already!

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh! In that case, since you already have a white diamond wedding band, I'd vote for the yellow gold one. I can't really see that you'd need another white diamond band. But I think the ones you are wearing are perfect already!

I ordered both (yikes!). I think I have a jewelry problem. ;)2:kiss2:

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Morenita21 you’re in good company :mrgreen:

Diamondnewb12

Rough_Rock
Morenita21, do you mind me asking what size diamonds are used for the halo? I looove a dainty halo and yours is the first I have found that doesn’t “scream” halo and is just a nice accent. I love it!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I vote both!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
definitely BOTH! :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results