shape
carat
color
clarity

Opal and Diamond Dangle Earrings

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow!!! Your earrings are absolutely stunning. Very chique, elegant and ‘very catmom’

Thanks so much Acinom! I don't know if "very Catmom" is good or bad. :lol:

How beautiful, @Catmom! And full of that blue i know you love so much - with shots of glorious red, orange and lilac!! Delicious!

I dont know how I missed these before - but I have to say - these are delicious! Perfect for summer - I hope this piece is on your wrist often during these sun-shiny days!

And great job *again*, Mr Catmom!!

Thanks mrs-b!! I do love them and find I wear them more than anything lately. How are you doing?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Acinom! I don't know if "very Catmom" is good or bad. :lol:

Thanks mrs-b!! I do love them and find I wear them more than anything lately. How are you doing?

I am SO glad you wear these a lot! They're so YOU! You really get to know the style of certain PSers through watching the evolution of their collection, and if I had seen these in a store, I feel as tho I could have contacted you via email at this point and said "Catmom, there is a pair of earrings you HAVE to buy!!"

I'm doing well, pain-wise, but I have to be honest - I am exhausted. Utterly burnt out. Happy. Pain free. Low stress. But WRECKED. I've now had 4 surgical procedures under general anaesthesia - all with incisions and removals etc - this year, and adding shingles to that list as well....well, I'm just fritzed! I think it will take the rest of this year to really get my energy back, but I intend to take it slowly and am looking at 2020 to be my year of good health. And thank you for asking! :))

But back to your earrings....

I can just picture these in Florida by the pool! Good lord, I'm jealous!! I can't even manage a hot tub here in Massachusetts and our plans for vacations have been pushed back time after time. Please have a wonderful summer - and a few photos of you by the pool wearing your opals and holding a mimosa would be pretty damn awesome, too!! :mrgreen:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO glad you wear these a lot! They're so YOU! You really get to know the style of certain PSers through watching the evolution of their collection, and if I had seen these in a store, I feel as tho I could have contacted you via email at this point and said "Catmom, there is a pair of earrings you HAVE to buy!!"

I'm doing well, pain-wise, but I have to be honest - I am exhausted. Utterly burnt out. Happy. Pain free. Low stress. But WRECKED. I've now had 4 surgical procedures under general anaesthesia - all with incisions and removals etc - this year, and adding shingles to that list as well....well, I'm just fritzed! I think it will take the rest of this year to really get my energy back, but I intend to take it slowly and am looking at 2020 to be my year of good health. And thank you for asking! :))

But back to your earrings....

I can just picture these in Florida by the pool! Good lord, I'm jealous!! I can't even manage a hot tub here in Massachusetts and our plans for vacations have been pushed back time after time. Please have a wonderful summer - and a few photos of you by the pool wearing your opals and holding a mimosa would be pretty damn awesome, too!! :mrgreen:

Wow, you've really been through a lot! I hope things quiet down for you soon and you can recover completely with no more worries.

I'll be back in FL next month so I'll see what I can do but with a Mojito instead, lol. We've had a bit of a tough year ourselves with hubby's Mom but am looking forward to my son's wedding in September.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not sure how I missed this post at first, but I am so glad I caught it this time! These are just gorgeous and perfect to complete your opal suite! Black opals are so beatiful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! As an Aussie, I'm glad we are seeing more beautiful opals on here!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not sure how I missed this post at first, but I am so glad I caught it this time! These are just gorgeous and perfect to complete your opal suite! Black opals are so beatiful!

Aww thanks diamondseeker2006! Black opals are amazing to me. I have one more in me I think, lol. On my list is a ring with all the colors like the stone I had for my pendant before it got scratched. Someday...sigh.....

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! As an Aussie, I'm glad we are seeing more beautiful opals on here!!!

Thank you arkieb1! It's probably a good thing I'm not an Aussie. I have trouble enough not buying every opal I see. LOL

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CM
Beautiful earrings! :love:. My wife loves opals, but I just don't have enough confidence in myself when it comes to buying opals. :(sad

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CM
Beautiful earrings! :love:. My wife loves opals, but I just don't have enough confidence in myself when it comes to buying opals. :(sad

Thank you DF! You need to buy your wife some but watch out, once you get one you want more. Ask Jordy for help.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results