shape
carat
color
clarity

Opal and Diamond Dangle Earrings

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We were at my favorite Sanibel Island jewelry store buying a present for my daughter. I was checking out when hubby yells out....Umm you may want to come over here and look at these earrings. When hubby finds something it's usually good so over I go and Oh MY...…...the opal earrings I have been looking for! Exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you hubby!!! I had totally missed them because I was focused on my daughter's gift. So introducing my early birthday earrings...……….18kt yellow gold, 2.43 cts black opals and almost .50 cts diamonds. Gotta love my enabler!!!

DSC_4087[1].jpg
DSC_4088[1].jpg
DSC_4093[1].jpg
DSC_4101[1].jpg

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Hrmmm.. it matches with the beach! What a lovely find!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My word, these are so striking! And they look absolutely beautiful against your skin!

You need to get your husband to speak to my husband....

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Dreamy. :love:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your husband did good! Enjoy them in good health.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opalicious :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Happy early birthday!
Your dh’s got a good eye :appl: Those earrings are TDF gorgeous and look amazing on you @Catmom :love:

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Those are stunning! They manage to be both organic and elegant at the same time :whistle:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color is gorgeous! Glad he didn't let you pass them up!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are stunning.
I was looking at faux opals at the mall today. You know, just to see something that sparkles. Yeah, no. I want something like thus!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous, Catmom! I love them!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum what beauties! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hrmmm.. it matches with the beach! What a lovely find!

They do, thank you strawrose!

My word, these are so striking! And they look absolutely beautiful against your skin!

You need to get your husband to speak to my husband....

Hahaha, he's been well trained. Thank you so much. My opal suite is now complete.

Wow! Dreamy. :love:

Thanks acaw2015

Wow, your husband did good! Enjoy them in good health.

He did very well! I didn't see them at all which is very rare for me. He said he was debating whether to tell me or try and go back somehow and buy them in secret. He decided not to wait in case they wouldn't be there. Smart hubby!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opalicious :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Happy early birthday!
Your dh’s got a good eye :appl: Those earrings are TDF gorgeous and look amazing on you @Catmom :love:

Thank you missy! He's definitely a keeper!

Those are stunning! They manage to be both organic and elegant at the same time :whistle:

anangel, thank you. I love that description!

The color is gorgeous! Glad he didn't let you pass them up!

Me too! Thanks!

They are stunning.
I was looking at faux opals at the mall today. You know, just to see something that sparkles. Yeah, no. I want something like thus!

Aww thanks! There's just something about opals that mesmerize me. They are constantly changing.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow! Your husband certainly knows your taste and I love that he indulges you! Another beautiful pair of earrings to add to your gorgeous collection...………… so perfect with that gorgeous ring too!!! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow! Your husband certainly knows your taste and I love that he indulges you! Another beautiful pair of earrings to add to your gorgeous collection...………… so perfect with that gorgeous ring too!!! :love:

Aww thanks, he reminds me of that all the time, lol. I am madly in love with opals.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We were at my favorite Sanibel Island jewelry store buying a present for my daughter. I was checking out when hubby yells out....Umm you may want to come over here and look at these earrings. When hubby finds something it's usually good so over I go and Oh MY...…...the opal earrings I have been looking for! Exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you hubby!!! I had totally missed them because I was focused on my daughter's gift. So introducing my early birthday earrings...……….18kt yellow gold, 2.43 cts black opals and almost .50 cts diamonds. Gotta love my enabler!!!

DSC_4087[1].jpg
DSC_4088[1].jpg
DSC_4093[1].jpg
DSC_4101[1].jpg
Oh My I totally missed this and how gorgeous they look on you! beautiful coloring, everything goes so well!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this cool, modern take on opals. I personally love stones that are sliced and shown flat. They look fabulous on you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My I totally missed this and how gorgeous they look on you! beautiful coloring, everything goes so well!
Aww thanks D&T!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this cool, modern take on opals. I personally love stones that are sliced and shown flat. They look fabulous on you!

Thanks LLJsmom! They were exactly what I had been looking for. Don't tell anyone but I was watching The Bachelorette and she had on earrings that were almost exactly the same as these except her's had a diamond hoop at the top instead of posts like mine. I was mesmerized by how they moved. I am now seriously considering having these altered to dangle from a diamond hoop. Ahh, never satisfied, lol.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous x 3! Very interesting,

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Those are so stunning! Opals are one of my favorite colored stones.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous and go lovely with our ring! You have the nicest "sets" of jewelry!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so stunning! Opals are one of my favorite colored stones.

Thank you hypermom! They are one of my favorites too even with their "bad rap". I had somebody ask me the other day if it didn't scare me to wear them based on their reputation. I was like...umm no, not in the least, lol.

Those are gorgeous and go lovely with our ring! You have the nicest "sets" of jewelry!

Thank you so much tyty333! Just a thing I have. They don't have to match but they better be close, lol.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks LLJsmom! They were exactly what I had been looking for. Don't tell anyone but I was watching The Bachelorette and she had on earrings that were almost exactly the same as these except her's had a diamond hoop at the top instead of posts like mine. I was mesmerized by how they moved. I am now seriously considering having these altered to dangle from a diamond hoop. Ahh, never satisfied, lol.
Oh I bet that will be gorgeous!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow!!! Your earrings are absolutely stunning. Very chique, elegant and ‘very catmom’

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful, @Catmom! And full of that blue i know you love so much - with shots of glorious red, orange and lilac!! Delicious!

I dont know how I missed these before - but I have to say - these are delicious! Perfect for summer - I hope this piece is on your wrist often during these sun-shiny days!

And great job *again*, Mr Catmom!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results