shape
carat
color
clarity

OnlyBands

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I want to play! I'm only wearing 2 atm. A hand patterned rose gold knife edge band my husband got me almost a couple years ago for our anniversary and a hammered 1mm sterling silver spacer band. I have others but they're a bit too small so I can't wear then atm. 20220812_125126.jpg

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Eli22 they are so lovely. Does the 10 asscher band goes all the way around? I love eternity bands but don’t reach for my oval one often because I accidentally lost one diamond the third time I wore it. Now I get a little skittish wearing any band that has stones/motifs all the way around. I’d love an asscher band and may try 3/4 eternity instead. And may I ask the carat size of each asscher. It looks to be a perfectly sized band. (Btw, the blue sapphire band is super stunning.)

Thank you @Fabfashion ! The 10 Asscher goes a little over halfway (which works for me, since I’m not too keen on the stones between my fingers). I know the feeling of losing stones (or the fear of them)! One of my requirements was the stones be very secure. You can read more about the ring on this thread. The Asschers are .18 carat each, 3.3mm. I think a half or ¾ eternity would be perfect!
D514131C-8B3C-43BC-A158-31F39F722F86.jpeg

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @Fabfashion ! The 10 Asscher goes a little over halfway (which works for me, since I’m not too keen on the stones between my fingers). I know the feeling of losing stones (or the fear of them)! One of my requirements was the stones be very secure. You can read more about the ring on this thread. The Asschers are .18 carat each, 3.3mm. I think a half or ¾ eternity would be perfect!
D514131C-8B3C-43BC-A158-31F39F722F86.jpeg

Thank you for the information. I did ask DK for a quote for an asscher eternity last year but never pulled the trigger because of my concerns. I talk with my hands so a 1/2 or 3/4 could be an answer. Thanks for sharing!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

The bands I currently own:
Asscher 10-stone
French cut sapphire eternity
Hand engraved gold band
Emerald cut eternity
7F3DA30E-DDCB-4321-A411-FF9A72917AED.jpeg
F938BBAB-B21B-498F-B9D6-88442F6B1D99.jpeg

I'm in love with your french cut sapphire eternity! Can you share the specs on it? Thanks!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Going to play today! Wearing 3 silver bands. One carved rose gold, and one platinum spacer. I don't usually wear more than a couple rings and a skinny spacer because the space between my fingers is quite small. I feel these riding up my knuckle too far but it just seemed like fun for today at least. So here I am wearing too many things xD

20220923_145154-01.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, in my collection, this is the band to end all bands. I've wanted a band like this for years and years. And more difficult than it looks - it took 3 makes, a number of CADs, and more conversations than I would have thought necessary when I first said to Amy "I just want a plain band...."

20kt yellow gold, 2.3mm thick, 4.2mm wide. HEAVY. Made by DKJ.

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

And I love this view - silky smooth to wear, no sharp edges whatsoever! Getting the profile edge right was the hardest part, tho we tweaked a number of times to get the height of the dome correct. I wanted a low dome and I wanted the edge of the ring to be thick, also. And smooth, and rounded, and organic. Harder than it looks.

IMG_1998.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
For me, in my collection, this is the band to end all bands. I've wanted a band like this for years and years. And more difficult than it looks - it took 3 makes, a number of CADs, and more conversations than I would have thought necessary when I first said to Amy "I just want a plain band...."

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

And I love this view - silky smooth to wear, no sharp edges whatsoever! Getting the profile edge right was the hardest part, tho we tweaked a number of times to get the height of the dome correct. I wanted a low dome and I wanted the edge of the ring to be thick, also. And smooth, and rounded, and organic. Harder than it looks.

IMG_1998.jpg

Gotta know the gram weight lol! I love the luxe feel of heavy gold. I love rounded comfort fit bands as well.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gotta know the gram weight lol! I love the luxe feel of heavy gold. I love rounded comfort fit bands as well.

Me too! Not sure of the weight, I'm sorry. but - heavy! (No help, I realize. Sorry, @Mreader!)

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

I'm always impressed that you know exactly what you want- how it should look, how it should feel even. Beautiful result that was worth the effort!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

I do like that the edges are more round and the dome is noticeable. Not all bands are made alike - that is for sure! Congrats on getting it just the way you wanted!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Ooh—just came across this thread. Here’s today’s all gold stack. 18k on either end and the middle is 22k which has a rounded octagonal shape. Felt like a fall stack 4EA573A5-5F58-4D3C-B4BD-FBE6CE679ECA.jpeg

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh—just came across this thread. Here’s today’s all gold stack. 18k on either end and the middle is 22k which has a rounded octagonal shape. Felt like a fall stack 4EA573A5-5F58-4D3C-B4BD-FBE6CE679ECA.jpeg

Details on the rope band please! So cute!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Details on the rope band please! So cute!

Hiya! I bought it pre-loved on LT. It’s by Hidalgo—and that’s all I know. Thank you for asking.

HarrietVane

Rough_Rock
14k yellow gold patterned band from debblazer on Etsy. I was taking my time deciding what I wanted for an engagement ring, so my fiancé came up with the solution to propose with a band so I wouldn't be rushed making my choice. I love it and it's extremely comfortable to wear.
PXL_20221013_161335733.MP.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
14k yellow gold patterned band from debblazer on Etsy. I was taking my time deciding what I wanted for an engagement ring, so my fiancé came up with the solution to propose with a band so I wouldn't be rushed making my choice. I love it and it's extremely comfortable to wear.
PXL_20221013_161335733.MP.jpg

Ohmygosh...I was looking at a few of that sellers bands! Now I am really tempted! Love it!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'm obsessed with it! OBSESSED! look at their little faces and the detail is unreal. :love:
20221119_114644.jpg 20221119_114706.jpg 20221119_114726.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results