shape
carat
color
clarity

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink (show me your pink jewels)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would love to see it in brighter lighting (said she who has trouble photographing everything :)

actually its pretty pale rose quartz
Gary has eye trouble to we have to lve in a cave with the curtains closed
...but yes, one day when i get my phone unlocked ill wear it again -on a wednesday naturally

jewelryjen

Shiny_Rock
actually its pretty pale rose quartz
Gary has eye trouble to we have to lve in a cave with the curtains closed
...but yes, one day when i get my phone unlocked ill wear it again -on a wednesday naturally

Gotcha! I am a natural mole, lol. I love the dark. Plus it works with my autoimmune junk, as a bonus. I have heart eyes for rose quartz. So pretty.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I don’t usually buys rings for the stones, but these pink rubies have the wheels turning :D

IMG_9537.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@Neptune Oh tell me about the pointer finger ring!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
@Neptune Oh tell me about the pointer finger ring!

Wasn't a pink person until now.

New recruit to join my gang. I was not looking for a specific Tanzanian spinel, just happen to fall for this pink one from there, per GIA.

It is “uniquely” cut, not clean, and has just enough orange/purple to amuse me.

thumbnail_IMG_1984.jpg

A diffuse light charmer, too sweet!

thumbnail_IMG_1014.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1192.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1565.jpg

Tilt window, but I don’t hate it.

thumbnail_IMG_3078.jpg

When the sun hits…oh fluorescence, so jammy indoor and outdoor!

thumbnail_IMG_2936.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2540.jpg

Hello red & purple!

thumbnail_IMG_4294.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4669.jpg

Mood lighting.

thumbnail_IMG_5520.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5827.jpg

Scintillation & sparks always come out as white with my geriatric phones, but the flash is pink in person.

thumbnail_IMG_6778.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6788.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i went to the jewler today (It is Friday btw) he had some beautful rose quartz beads with a sea egg/ kina/ sea urchin central element with a very lovely pink saphire in the center
i have actually never seen a pink saphire on the flesh before
it was a lovely piece

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the kind words. I was hoping that you would show us your ring, it's pink and still Wednesday, somewhere.

Well, how can I say no to that? It's still Wednesday here, though fully artificial light now so I can't get the colors like how I see them in-person. But there's something very fun and cozy about browsing PS in loungewear with a sparkly ring on :)

PXL_20240328_033435259.MP.jpg

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Well, how can I say no to that? It's still Wednesday here, though fully artificial light now so I can't get the colors like how I see them in-person. But there's something very fun and cozy about browsing PS in loungewear with a sparkly ring on :)

PXL_20240328_033435259.MP.jpg

Perfect and pretty hand too!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have to work on my pink
i do have a small morganite pinky ring in yellow gold and i have my Whitby jet and rose quartz necklace
and i have a pearl and rose quartz in the queue, i had a lot of rose quartz left over after the jet project and i always have left over 'Wen' pearls
but i have a new project which might leap frog that one as purly by accident i discovered how great some random carnelian beads looks with the left over pink quartz, i just need to buy some findings, going to find some nice gold filed findings, thinking about making it a tighter smaller necklace for me which is totally foreign to my M.O. -an old lady version of the choker - so you know 18 niches:lol-2:

but for the pearl and rose quartz probably just ss so i can use one of my $50 easy to use clasps that the jeweller makes me

i was reminded of this (probably not the same shade but the more the idea of pink with orange )
1714623018191.png

Last edited:

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
i have to work on my pink
i do have a small morganite pinky ring in yellow gold and i have my Whitby jet and rose quartz necklace
and i have a pearl and rose quartz in the queue, i had a lot of rose quartz left over after the jet project and i always have left over 'Wen' pearls
but i have a new project which might leap frog that one as purly by accident i discovered how great some random carnelian beads looks with the left over pink quartz, i just need to buy some findings, going to find some nice gold filed findings, thinking about making it a tighter smaller necklace for me which is totally foreign to my M.O. -an old lady version of the choker - so you know 18 niches:lol-2:

but for the pearl and rose quartz probably just ss so i can use one of my $50 easy to use clasps that the jeweller makes me

i was reminded of this (probably not the same shade but the more the idea of pink with orange )
1714623018191.png

Pink + orange, sweet combo, check this out.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pink + orange, sweet combo, check this out.

that was a beautiful stone
and some lovelly combinations
my fav was the pic with i think a clematis
1714630040937.jpeg
also this one
1714630149966.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
funny, i just looked at my etsy cart and i saw some spacers for a rose quartz necklace i had (almost) forgotten about - i might even have to buy more rose quartz if im not careful :lol-2:
no- i'll make do as the shipping is 3 times the price of the beads :confused:

but the spacers i like are rose gold plated copper, i dont want to spend too much when im just using up left overs so i might have to post in a different part of the board - but i can still wear it on a wednesday !!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I collected these amazing neon unheated pink sapphires from Yvonne over the last few months. I’m planning to set them into one of her Lily style rings or pendants. They are 3mm each, about .55 cttw. I guess I’m not “wearing” them yet but I wanted to share. They are shown with a 4mm H VS2 OEC.

IMG_2351.jpeg

IMG_2354.jpeg IMG_2359.jpeg IMG_2357.jpeg IMG_2355.jpeg

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
I collected these amazing neon unheated pink sapphires from Yvonne over the last few months. I’m planning to set them into one of her Lily style rings or pendants. They are 3mm each, about .55 cttw. I guess I’m not “wearing” them yet but I wanted to share. They are shown with a 4mm H VS2 OEC.

IMG_2351.jpeg

IMG_2354.jpeg IMG_2359.jpeg IMG_2357.jpeg IMG_2355.jpeg

That's going to be stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results