shape
carat
color
clarity

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink (show me your pink jewels)

ok
its monday night
two days to go

probably go with my fun mall jeweler multi pearl necklace (1 of the 3 strands is pink) its going to be raining all week and i like to wear pearls in this pea soup weather
of course we are in the wrong subforum to show pearls

but i just brought some fun coral beads to string up just for wednesdays

i forgot this week :wall::wall::wall:

IMG_2938.jpeg
Received this as a gift when I was a child so I don’t know what the stone is. But it’s a deep shade of pink set in 18k gold and natural diamonds.

that is rather striking and a wonderfuly useful size considering it was a gift to a child
it looks very pretty stacked, im glad you are wearing it

that is rather striking and a wonderfuly useful size considering it was a gift to a child
it looks very pretty stacked, im glad you are wearing it

Thank you for the kind words. You’re right about it being a useful size. I find it easy to stack it with tiny solitaire pendants and also on its own.

Details my dear, details!!!!!!

It’s fabulous!!!

Sorry dear @mellowyellowgirl . Posted ina hurry - I was on my way to a meeting when I saw the pink tiles on the floor! Good thing I was wearing this new rubellite ring. It was an impulse buy. I was drawn to it because it was so neon and I liked the cut, and because I had just completed a very busy month. The rubellite is 5+ carats and goes well with my rubellite cabochon pendant. Pic below taken in dim light .
IMG_0139.jpeg

Sorry dear @mellowyellowgirl . Posted ina hurry - I was on my way to a meeting when I saw the pink tiles on the floor! Good thing I was wearing this new rubellite ring. It was an impulse buy. I was drawn to it because it was so neon and I liked the cut, and because I had just completed a very busy month. The rubellite is 5+ carats and goes well with my rubellite cabochon pendant. Pic below taken in dim light .
IMG_0139.jpeg

It’s gorgeous! I love the design too! Whoever designed it has an eye for proportions. It’s hard to halo longer stones but this is so well balanced.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP