shape
carat
color
clarity

? on AGS and laser inscription (kinda urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

froufrou

Shiny_Rock
hmm...why is everyone saying WF is cheaper than bluenile? i have been looking on both and it seems like bluenile has very competitive prices. also they did say they would verify whehter it was eye clean for me.. i will run some of the numbers through the cut advisor and see.. it seems like WF would be better than bluenile only in that i could sent my setting there and have them set it and not worry about them switching the diamond out like i would worry if it were a local jeweler.

also does anyone know what the average price to set a diamond would be if i didnt buy the diamond nor the ring in front of that jeweler and if it would be reasonable to watch while they set it??

froufrou

Shiny_Rock
hm okay i see i found some on whiteflas that seem nice for a good deal, however they are not expert selection and say "contact for availability". if you buy from whiteflash do you necessarily need it to be an expert selection diamond to be ok??

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stay in A Cut Above or Expert Selection at WF. Those are the stones they physically own and have there. The others are virtual stones that you can find on numerous sites and the stones have to be called in. The stones I listed for you last night from James Allen were his in-house stones, I think. Try to get an in-house stone so they can easily look at it and tell you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results