shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG it’s my OMC!!!! A 6.2 carat dream!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous on your hand!!! Wow a million times over!
Curious how you wear it IRL - do you put it on when you’re leaving the house and take it off at home?

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
One word only.

Perfection❤❤❤

Wait. Two more words needed.
Smelling salts!

3AB4BC76-D3F4-4691-AF5F-6B3D869501A7.jpeg

Love it!! Haha! Thank you for sharing all of your opinions along the way!!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Magnificent!!! You are very lucky you found such a gorgeous BIG old diamond!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
what a tremendously sumptuous sizeable old cut diamond!! congrautlations! it is fantastic on your hand! i love that you have made it into the beautiful solitaire that it is!! may it delight and bring you endless joy!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely and you picked a perfect setting. I must say your photography skills are perfection!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! My eyes fell out when I saw that beautiful diamond! It’s incredible! I wish you happiness when you wear that gorgeous ring!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Painfully beautiful. I also didn't vote for the split shank but it's still completely perfect and I think you made an excellent choice.

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Painfully beautiful. I also didn't vote for the split shank but it's still completely perfect and I think you made an excellent choice.

@Lykame @LLJsmom - I was so close to choosing the other setting. It turned out that they couldn’t source french cuts in the right color unless I wanted to use modern cut stones. I didn’t want to do that so my decision was made! I figure I can always choose to get her a new dress in the future if I ever change my mind. :lol:

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous on your hand!!! Wow a million times over!
Curious how you wear it IRL - do you put it on when you’re leaving the house and take it off at home?

Thank you!! I plan to wear it whenever I’m not sleeping, showering or exercising!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o
I want to swear, jubilantly, mind you. But I can't!
Struck dumb with the shock at that magnificent rock!
:kiss2: will have to do.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY.:kiss2::kiss2:

cheers--Sharon

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
Hello friends! After three long months, I am excited to finally share my big mama OMC with everyone. :kiss2:

The stone is a 6.21 carat, early 1900s antique cushion. It’s graded GIA N/VS2 with slight fluorescence. There’s no way you’d ever guess it was an N! It faces up extremely bright, and it’s a chunky monkey with large facets and some wonky angles that catch rainbows like crazy! The stone measures 11.79x11.41 - from corner to corner it measures approx 12-12.31.

I have a bunch of pics and videos, so I’ll try to spread them out...

I’ll start with some pro pics by Anup and Lenny at Jogani, who I worked with to complete this amazing ring!

This makes me so happy, cruising through IG earlier and saw this, then catching up on PS, boom, there it is.

Beautiful!!!!! The setting is perfect.

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Busy for a few days and come back to this eye candy - wowza! This is stunning - I adore the blocky rainbow color that is reflected in your outdoor photos. UGH - the best! I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE the color of this diamond so much. The setting is perfection - I think you made a great choice - she is the star of the show. Congratulations! :clap::clap::clap:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, there are no original adjectives this late in this thread, but o-m-g that is amazing! I love the color, the chunky facets , the chameleon rainbow colors...and that setting is just perfect. Perfect! Perfect!
Congrats on such a stunner!

jBright

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations!!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
So intensely beautiful! :love: You must be over the moon! Wear her in good health!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
That is incredible. What a gorgeous unicorn of a stone. No way I'd ever guess it was N.

And the setting is sublime. I love the top and bottom prongs with the sides open.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah well I’m ruined now - that’s exactly the amount of coverage I’d love but with a 6.5-7 finger, it’ll need to be an 8-9 carater!
What a beautiful stone and the setting is perfect. Wear it in health and happiness!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
@Lykame @LLJsmom - I was so close to choosing the other setting. It turned out that they couldn’t source french cuts in the right color unless I wanted to use modern cut stones. I didn’t want to do that so my decision was made! I figure I can always choose to get her a new dress in the future if I ever change my mind. :lol:

Oh, oh, well at least your decision was easily made! I stand by what I said though - this is perfect, that setting is wonderful for this stone, and it's a real bonus that it doesn't spin, too. Not sure I can see you getting her a new dress!

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring and it looks beautiful on your hand!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Just lovely and you picked a perfect setting. I must say your photography skills are perfection!

Thank you so much! These were all from my phone, but I’m hoping to get my nice camera out to do another session later!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results