shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG it’s my OMC!!!! A 6.2 carat dream!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Hello friends! After three long months, I am excited to finally share my big mama OMC with everyone. :kiss2:

The stone is a 6.21 carat, early 1900s antique cushion. It’s graded GIA N/VS2 with slight fluorescence. There’s no way you’d ever guess it was an N! It faces up extremely bright, and it’s a chunky monkey with large facets and some wonky angles that catch rainbows like crazy! The stone measures 11.79x11.41 - from corner to corner it measures approx 12-12.31.

I have a bunch of pics and videos, so I’ll try to spread them out...

I’ll start with some pro pics by Anup and Lenny at Jogani, who I worked with to complete this amazing ring!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Now I’ll start rolling out some of the billions of photos I’ve taken of this puppy...

I was very torn on the setting for this amazing stone. I initially wanted small french cuts on a single shank, but I then decided to keep things simple with a very subtle platinum split shank. The stone is so large that you really only see the slight split from the side. I’m so glad I chose this setting - the split balances the stone very well visually, and I think it also helps prevent the ring from spinning on my finger!
;)2

7E9A1BED-A01D-47A1-8C83-EBE67824A98C.jpeg 7FD20B19-9B64-4D44-80A9-00C39B27AB5E.jpeg
E2B1818F-64C5-4607-821B-A15844462894.jpeg A93EA850-957A-45C4-B680-4CFEAD12CC49.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers! It’s gorgeous, I love the setting too :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous diamond and ring. It looks amazing on your finger. What ring size are you? I'm loving all the photos and the different colors it's picking up from the background and that amazing fire :kiss2:

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Oh goodness gracious! It’s beautiful and huge and beautiful, beautiful! I just got it’s little brother two days ago... well, maybe it’s baby, rather :)

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
This is so beautiful. The stone, the setting both perfect!

what is your finger size? I want the same coverage

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that's defo finger coverage and gorgeous. The platinum band is perfect too. Everything about your ring is delish, congrats.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't vote for the split shank but it really works with that stone. Because it's so big, you barely see the split from the top. From the side it adds an element of interest. Congratulations!! That is an amazing stone and fabulous ring. You wear the heck out of it too. :appl::appl::appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

What a jaw dropping ring!!! It’s like - yes, this stone is massive. It’s a boulder. A gorgeous, sexy, breathtaking boulder, by the way, just to make things clear. But it just looks so RIGHT on your hand! It’s balanced and huge without being too huge, which I attribute to that classic setting that lets your stone shine like the One Ring To Rule Them All. It complements your hand instead of overwhelming it (and your hands aren’t big either - you have such lovely long thin fingers)! All that goes to say that the ring and your hand are a match made in heaven! Absolutely STUNNING!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The setting is elegant simplicity at its best and suits your stone perfectly. And what a stone!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely breathtaking ring and diamond! Congratulations and enjoy your magnificent ring :love:

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
This is so beautiful. The stone, the setting both perfect!

what is your finger size? I want the same coverage

Thank you!! I’m a size 5 or 5.25. I love this amount of coverage. It’s significant but still fits within the width of my finger nicely!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, there are no words for this incredible piece of art! Just breathtaking!!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! What a gorgeous ring! It must be even more fabulous in real life. Congrats!

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Truly delicious :lickout: May you enjoy her in good health for a very long time.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously nice! :))

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thud!!! Just the right size of rainbowy fabulousness on your hand!!! Enjoy your precious in good health

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting!
Perfect pillowy shape and lovely facet pattern - love the sleek split shank
:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results