shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG I did it. Paraiba

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Elle, I messaged her earlier so fingers crossed! I don't mind the 0.6mm difference lol.

No I don't have mine yet :(( I'm not sure if it's been posted out yet...

What about yours?!

Glad you reached out to her. It can't hurt to ask right. ;-)
I do have mine. I was going to post them...maybe in the paraiba thread. :D

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Glad you reached out to her. It can't hurt to ask right. ;-)
I do have mine. I was going to post them...maybe in the paraiba thread. :D

So Yvonne said the one she currently has is 4.7 (or something - I forgot)! It wouldn't match in size with the 5.6mm I have...so bummer.

Oh well, it's probably a good thing I can't afford it right now anyway!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Yvonne said the one she currently has is 4.7 (or something - I forgot)! It wouldn't match in size with the 5.6mm I have...so bummer.

You'll have some time to build the piggy bank back up. ;-)

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You'll have some time to build the piggy bank back up. ;-)

Haha yep!

Ok gota ask you something after seeing your paraiba family shots. First, can I adopt them forever?

Second, *please* pretty please can you do a whole family shot of all your gemstones, all together in gemstone heaven :twisted:... sorry cheeky ask I know!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha yep!

Ok gota ask you something after seeing your paraiba family shots. First, can I adopt them forever?

Second, *please* pretty please can you do a whole family shot of all your gemstones, all together in gemstone heaven :twisted:... sorry cheeky ask I know!

I can give it a shot. I took one recently but with the addition of my new paraibas and Big Blue, I would be happy to oblige. :lol-2::mrgreen:

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can give it a shot. I took one recently but with the addition of my new paraibas and Big Blue, I would be happy to oblige. :lol-2::mrgreen:

Thank you, looking forward to it. :)

God knows I need something pretty to get me out of this thunderous mood I'm in today. No pressure haha!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, looking forward to it. :)

God knows I need something pretty to get me out of this thunderous mood I'm in today. No pressure haha!

Pics are up in the "catch all thread." Hope that helps with the bad mood. ;-)
Any update on when you're paraiba is coming?

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pics are up in the "catch all thread." Hope that helps with the bad mood. ;-)
Any update on when you're paraiba is coming?

I'll head on over there pronto! Yvonne said she posted it out yesterday so...hopefully a couple weeks now. Sucks waiting for overseas parcels

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anticipation.....

Congrats and be forewarned that paraibas can be addicting as evidenced by elle's need to keep adding to her already amazing collection. ;-)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anticipation.....

Congrats and be forewarned that paraibas can be addicting as evidenced by elle's need to keep adding to her already amazing collection. ;-)

Yes! There's nothing like them, in my book. :mrgreen:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like to see either collection!
I see that yvonne posted a larger stone - 3 cts. Any opinions on this one?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like to see either collection!
I see that yvonne posted a larger stone - 3 cts. Any opinions on this one?

Is it the $10,000 one (huge and blue)? I can say that if it was in my budget, I would have already bought it. It's 3cts of glowy goodness, as far as I'm concerned.:love: It's been on the site for a while, though, so if you were seriously interested, I'd consider asking if she could match the sale price she just had on it (or wait until the next sale).

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it this one? Good recommendation from elle to ask for the discounted price if anyone is interested.

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2949.JPG

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you decided to post a picture. It's freaking gorgeous!!! :love::kiss::love:
What are the pink pears? Spinels? They look so good together. :lickout:

Isn't it funny how the color changes so much in pictures? Outside, my paraiba pics often show as more blue. Inside, my pics show more turquoise. Either way, they are always stunning. It's a gem that lives to be seen! :lol::D

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! Thanks for sharing your pics. It's a beautiful way to honour your dad with this happy stone.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love the color but I also love the shape. I don't see many round Paraiba's and I think yours is special. I think your dad would be so happy that this stone brought you even a minute of joy. Your dad sounds like he was a wonderful person and I am glad you shared him with us in this post.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
We'll live vicariously through you!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blue with envy...

littledebbie81

Shiny_Rock

@theredspinel: I am selling my 5.67mm paraiba round on loupe troop if you are still in the market for one! Figured I let you know!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@theredspinel: I am selling my 5.67mm paraiba round on loupe troop if you are still in the market for one! Figured I let you know!

Hi debbie

Cant thank you enough for thinking of me! SUCH a shame I'm not in a position to do any gems/jewellery/anything non food drink survival related shopping at the moment, i'm gutted :(sad

littledebbie81

Shiny_Rock
Hi debbie

Cant thank you enough for thinking of me! SUCH a shame I'm not in a position to do any gems/jewellery/anything non food drink survival related shopping at the moment, i'm gutted :(sad
No worries. Maybe when you are ready one day I will still have it available. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results