shape
carat
color
clarity

OMC help with clarity concerns

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
It looks so beautiful! The color, the faceting just delicious!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Neither boring or repetitive. I’m also curious about fluorescence. She’s beautiful!!!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I mean I said I would give it a few days, and I will technically because Adam is on time off...

But I think this sunny baby is mine. :tongue:

A warm THANK YOU to everyone who was along for the journey. Seriously. No one in my life could have possibly understood my excitement!

Although my husband did say, "It's pretty cool. It sorta glows."

That might be the best I'm going to get. :lol:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Y
Yeah, I mean I said I would give it a few days, and I will technically because Adam is on time off...

But I think this sunny baby is mine. :tongue:

A warm THANK YOU to everyone who was along for the journey. Seriously. No one in my life could have possibly understood my excitement!

Yayayayayayayay!!!!!! So excited for you! And what good timing, I see that almost all (if not all) your pre-loved pieces sold within the last 24 hours! Woohoo it’s a sign! ;-)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, or Apollonia, Helene, or Marisol

Ok @ItsMainelyYou I change my vote to Marisol :razz:

ETA:
I just saw this setting today and think that the 3.5 Ct would look stunning in it (not sure if this is your style, though)

Attachments

• 0C4AB169-ACC7-473A-9066-F52592E52DE4.jpeg
    0C4AB169-ACC7-473A-9066-F52592E52DE4.jpeg
    469 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock

Oh I think I've died and gone to OMC heaven. :love:

This may sound a bit odd but she reminds me of the magical jewels in Andrew Lang's Fairy Books (of the 1890s), there's something so nuanced and delicate about her facets and colour in the video, she seems alive!

I love the high crown. I think you had mentioned it before but the first vendor video didn't show the profile so I was curious to see it. I was happy to see it's indeed a chunky one. :razz:

Haha that sounds pretty good from husband! I actually got so excited that I started showing your photos to mine, and he was pretty impressed too (although he does think we're a bit nerdy crazy with our pet rocks). Thank you for bringing us along!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Ok @ItsMainelyYou I change my vote to Marisol :razz:

ETA:
I just saw this setting today and think that the 3.5 Ct would look stunning in it (not sure if this is your style, though)

That setting is totally cool and I love compass prongs!!!!

I do think I’ll do a temp setting with Adam to get used to the stone and avoid an endless reset cycle lol

Adam seems to do “simple” better so this could work!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh I think I've died and gone to OMC heaven. :love:

This may sound a bit odd but she reminds me of the magical jewels in Andrew Lang's Fairy Books (of the 1890s), there's something so nuanced and delicate about her facets and colour in the video, she seems alive!

I love the high crown. I think you had mentioned it before but the first vendor video didn't show the profile so I was curious to see it. I was happy to see it's indeed a chunky one. :razz:

Haha that sounds pretty good from husband! I actually got so excited that I started showing your photos to mine, and he was pretty impressed too (although he does think we're a bit nerdy crazy with our pet rocks). Thank you for bringing us along!

Honestly, your comparison to the children’s book jewels is extremely flattering! I grew up reading the My Book House series from 1937 and always loved historical children’s stories. Now my mind is wandering..and in a lovely way!

And you’re so sweet. I sometimes gosh to my husband about PS favorites…glad I’m not the only one - although I have only a few minutes before his eyes glaze over, bless his heart! :lol:

This stone is perfectly imperfect. I’m so grateful I stumbled across her…I can’t wait to have her on my hand!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a truly spectacular stone. So beautiful. I adore the color. I am so happy for you!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
This is such a special stone @Cerulean! I feel like her color makes her shine in such a beautiful way. I LOVE it in yellow gold, so romantic and complementary. If you decide to keep, I can’t wait to see how you set her! Congratulations on such a lovely find!

You’re so sweet! I totally agree. She needs gold! And I appreciate the compliment coming from you - your OMC is a knockout!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
This is a truly spectacular stone. So beautiful. I adore the color. I am so happy for you!

Thank you so much - I know you appreciate the really low colors on the alphabet!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much - I know you appreciate the really low colors on the alphabet!
Ahem. I like to say the warm colors! :love:
You have done so well in this journey. So happy for you to have found something so beautiful and discover your likes/dislikes along the way. Love all the new photos...Gorgeous!!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, this stone is almost searingly bright in the sun. I finally dared to take her outside!

It’s quite fitting!

ED236D38-8C14-4444-8359-299A8C34B40D.jpeg
46BD3F0B-CD7D-4D6E-9D45-8927DE654E06.jpeg

This is the first thread I went to this morning.... I couldn't wait to ogle The Favorite and read more (if there was more)! So happy for you that she found you... everything really came together so that you could find your new diamond!

These pictures take my breath away. I can only imagine how beautiful she is in real life considering how stunning she is in pictures!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Cerulean, I'm so happy you love it! It looks beautiful in all your pics and videos, thank you for posting them. Your excitement is a day brightener and I'm excited for you! I love that you're going to have it set so you can wear and enjoy it. You are going to have a blast wearing this beauty!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I were flashier person, I would do a 2-tone 3-stone! :bigsmile:

Est. H/I (about 0.85 carats each if memory serves) next to S-T 3.5 carats
IMG-2326.jpg

Whoaza... this CVB three-stone with a large, warm center and colorless sides just came across my IG feed. Some differences of course, but it was funny to me how similar in concept and size it is to your picture above... in a finished piece. The CVB center is beautiful in its own right, but boy does it make me appreciate the richness and glowy-ness of your new friend all the more!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore warmer colors. It's funny because my brain thought it needed a super white diamond before I found old cuts. Now I usually am more attracted to warmer colors. Yellow tones are just amazingly lively and manage to pick up a lot of colors from their environment. I never get tired of seeing the bold flashes. I can't wait to hear what you decide. Any setting ideas?

20211107_115313.jpg 20211107_115349.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this stone!!!! So incredibly beautiful, and the color is perfect

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely adore warmer colors. It's funny because my brain thought it needed a super white diamond before I found old cuts. Now I usually am more attracted to warmer colors. Yellow tones are just amazingly lively and manage to pick up a lot of colors from their environment. I never get tired of seeing the bold flashes. I can't wait to hear what you decide. Any setting ideas?

20211107_115313.jpg 20211107_115349.jpg

Your stone is amazing! I think I’m going to do a temp setting - a simple bezel with Adam - and decide on something hand forged down the road!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Whoaza... this CVB three-stone with a large, warm center and colorless sides just came across my IG feed. Some differences of course, but it was funny to me how similar in concept and size it is to your picture above... in a finished piece. The CVB center is beautiful in its own right, but boy does it make me appreciate the richness and glowy-ness of your new friend all the more!

Oh mine is nowhere near as big as Cerulean’s new 3.5 beauty!! :kiss2: :kiss2: It’s a lot smaller and it’s an N so definitely not as rich in color either. I do love the proportions though and it was carefully considered as I love 3 stones with smaller accent stones. I love the contrast as well and think Cerulean’s stones would make an incredible 2 tone 3 stone if she wanted to bling it up!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you that you've found the one! She absolutely glows! :love:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh mine is nowhere near as big as Cerulean’s new 3.5 beauty!! :kiss2: :kiss2: It’s a lot smaller and it’s an N so definitely not as rich in color either. I do love the proportions though and it was carefully considered as I love 3 stones with smaller accent stones. I love the contrast as well and think Cerulean’s stones would make an incredible 2 tone 3 stone if she wanted to bling it up!

I absolutely loooove your OMC, but your already know that! It is funny how similar the flavors are!

And I’m with you…small sides are my favorite for 3 stones. Your ring is #goals

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

You are so sweet! And that ring is pure fabulousness…I’m realizing it’s really hard to capture just how beautiful OMCs are in pics. Caysie’s pics are definitely optimized to highlight all of the gorgeous detail in her settings, but sometimes not the best for stones! This stone really is special and has its own beauty!

I’m just definitely on the OMC train :lol: - it’s like ice cream, a lot of it’s good, but only some flavors are REALLY your favorite

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results