shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Old World Diamonds OMC!!! My Pastel Kaleidoscope!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I adore the name Tallulah! That is such a gorgeous diamond :lickout: If I ever look for an antique stone I would search for an OMC.
Sorry about your brother.

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Susimoo, The ring is fabulous. I'm sorry about your loss. What a wonderful tribute that you named her Tallulah, after the nickname your brother gave you when you were little. It makes the ring all the more beautiful.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I loooove it! Great pics, too. Are there any more? :lickout:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
My dear Susimoo...What a gorgeous ring :appl: :appl: :appl: what an amazing diamond...the faceting, the color, the...size :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: everything is perfect :appl: :appl: :appl:
Your new ring looks huge and beautiful on your hand!!! You made the right choice!!!

On another note...I'm so sorry for your loss...I have a beloved brother myself and i can understand what you must be going through...I'm so happy that you have your new bling to cheer you up a little...I hope that this diamond with the very special name and significance, will only bring good memories and positive feelings to you...

Wear your ring in good health...you deserve it ;))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
susimoo|1384256596|3554998 said:
missy|1384254670|3554985 said:
Susimoo, your new ring is absolutely g :love: rge :love: us!!! :love: :love: :love:
So full of personality and colors and beautiful faceting! Wear Tallulah in much health and happiness. :appl:
And Adam made such a lovely setting for you as well. :appl:

I am so sorry about your brother. May you wear this ring with good memories of the time you shared. (((Hugs))).

Thank you Missy!! You another of Adam's PS darlings. Although I am sure there are times when we drive him nuts. :saint:

:wavey:

Ooh, I quite like that...we are Adam's PS darlings! :bigsmile:

Really gorgeous ring Susan, please post more pics when you have a chance. I am mesmerized by Tallulah's gorgeous colors and faceting!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous OMC! So many colors and so much personality!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tallulah is truly lovely. Congratulations!! It looks great in that solitaire setting too!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! The reflection of pastels awesome! I love the setting!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A stunning diamond and it looks so beautiful in your setting...Perfection!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your new chunky piece of goodness!!!! It looks massive & amazing on your finger too!!!

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Your stone is so beautiful! I'm so glad your journey came to a place that you wanted, with such a gorgeous stone.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, beautiful!! I love the pastel colors :love: .

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!!

Thank you for your very kind words. I haven't been around much recently and this sure feels a lot like coming hone. Thank you for sharing the highs and the lows of life with me!!

I am off out for dinner but will thank you all individually tomorrow. In the meantime, I did another quick photoshoot this afternoon. It also featured my VC halo with my GOG H & A 1.7 RB (15 year anniversary), my GOG 1.53 tcw J/K colour H & A studs ( a gift to me, from me :tongue: ), my Tiffany solitaire diamond bracelet set in platinum(valentine's day) and my Rosendorf bar bracelet (anniversary gift this year).

Also two eternities are in there but you have seen them before. My 2.11 tcw 7 stone ring, all GIA F/VS1, not ideal cut though!! BPS (before PS :bigsmile: ) and a diamond stacker that I bought along with 3 others (yellow diamond, ruby and sapphire). It is really for my right hand but I am using it until I find the perfect eternity for my OMC. I would love a Frenchie band, so I had better start saving!!!

As you can see I owed you all a lot of updates. :oops: :lol:

Hope you enjoy them!

pricescope-2.jpg
pricescope-1.jpg
pricescope-3.jpg
pricescope-4.jpg

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
pricescope-5.jpg
pricescope-6.jpg
pricescope-10.jpg
pricescope-7.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is beautiful - love your newest stone as well! Enjoy it all and my condolences on the loss of your brother.

Thanks for the comparison pictures too - it always helps to give perspective on the different cuts and sizes!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
What a collection! Real beauties.
Sorry for your loss. Glad for you that you had such a wonderful brother and close realtionship with him.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
S- I'm so sorry about your brother! I can't even imagine and I loved the nickname you choose for your diamond. It is so special and meaningful!

And as for that diamond...wow just wow! :lickout: :love: :cheeky: :appl: :o

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It is such a gorgeous, fiery ring. Sorry to hear about the loss of your brother, but it is nice that you have a beautiful memento to remind yourself of him and his good times. Enjoy your amazing cushion in good health!!

periwinkle

Rough_Rock
your OMC is gorgeous!! beautiful cut & colour :love: i want one for Christmas.. :mrgreen:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new stone is gorgeous! Lovely faceting pattern.

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother.

Take care of yourself.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful, beautiful diamond! :love:
The more I see an OMC the more I think I might need one at some point...

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, you had me at "pastel kaleidoscope"! That is a perfect description and a ravishingly beautiful stone.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, what an amazing stone!! The colors coming from it are indeed amazing - It's absolutely beautiful susimoo, and your entire collection is fabulous! :love: :appl:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
W :bigsmile: W, what a FABULOUS collection susim :love: :love:!! I'd have the most impossible time trying to choose what to wear for one occasion or another :confused:. But that would be a GREAT proplem to have, hahaha :lol: !

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Confection10|1384237250|3554927 said:
Absolutely delicious! Those old mines look always so chunky and unique. Some day (far in future) I definately wanted one too!
Congrats!
WOW :love: suzi!!! So amazing and exciting!!
This is sooo exciting, and I'm just thrilled for you!!

I agree, the colours and cut of the old stones just add up to a very different diamond experience!!
Perhaps I too will have to eventually jump on this oh-so-fabulous bandwagon!!
In the meantime, I will live vicariously through you.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. :nono:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What an absolutely breathtaking stone! Love the setting too!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats,Your OMC is amazing :!:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I love all the comparison pics! I'm so glad you found such a lovely stone!!! :love: :love: :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Okaaayy...I'm blind now...too much blinging at same time.. 8-) 8-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results