shape
carat
color
clarity

Old European Diamond Purchase Help!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
@tlfiore - and so this is how we are to be shown the bling????

Sniffs

You are too funny...nope...go up-thread a bit and there are a few wonky shots of the finished item =)

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
You can definitely see the colour difference!
Your updated ring with the 1.91 OEC is so beautiful it really shows off the stone.
And on a side note your hands are just fine :)

@DanniiD you are too kind and sweet...thank you! So, have you decided to purchase the diamond from Adam at OWD??? I think it will be very lovely in your rose gold and white gold setting. Did you buy it???

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have chosen to get it made at the RingConcierge, as its one of their Signature styles.
I will share once it's complete.
:appl:
I’ve been following RingConcierge on IG for some time. That setting is so beautiful! Her original is crazy gorgeous! This is so exciting DanniiD, I can’t wait to see your ring! :love::love::appl:

DanniiD

Rough_Rock
@DanniiD you are too kind and sweet...thank you! So, have you decided to purchase the diamond from Adam at OWD??? I think it will be very lovely in your rose gold and white gold setting. Did you buy it???

I’ve been following RingConcierge on IG for some time. That setting is so beautiful! Her original is crazy gorgeous! This is so exciting DanniiD, I can’t wait to see your ring! :love::love::appl:

I am 90% Sold with Adam's stone, but the RingConcierge offered an alternate option which has thrown a spanner in the works. And offered me this stone for an extra $2000.
Obviously better in colour but all other aspects not so great - don't think its worth the extra $$$.

I think I will take with risk with a yellower stone and I did fall in love with it when I saw it.

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 4.20.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 4.18.26 PM.png

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, I don’t think there is any way that stone is eye clean. Adam’s stone is prettier and has much better clarity. If you want to go up in color I would stick with OWD as he has a huge selection and his prices are competitive.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! It looks fabulous on you too!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Congrats!! :love::appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful :appl:!! We need to see that gorgeous gallery :P2!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is beautiful! I go and check out RingConcierge!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and great finger coverage!:love:

Congrats!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow what a gorgeous setting!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! This is gorgeous! I’m so pleased to see the final product. Beautiful stone, fabulous setting!

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That last pic is blinding it's so bright! Congrats on your beautiful new stone and completed ring!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! I love the faceting pattern and it looks so substantial on your hand. :appl:

fellys

Rough_Rock
Premium
The setting is GORGEOUS!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Gorgeous! The setting is perfect.:love: How was your experience with Ring concierge? Enjoy, it looks just stunning on you!

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I’m obsessed with you setting!!! :love::love::love: Your stone looks huge and really pops in the setting as well. I would love to hear more about what it was like to work with ring concierge on a setting!!!

P

PierreBear

Gorgeous! Where did you get your wedding band? I love your set together! Well done!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is gorgeous! Congratulations!!! Love the setting and wedding band too!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your set is beyond gorgeous. I just added it to my list of all time favorites. Congratulations!

DanniiD

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! Where did you get your wedding band? I love your set together! Well done!

The thin band is from Melanie Casey, even thou it isn't my actual wedding band - it does work well together. She has some lovely pieces: https://www.melaniecasey.com/products/diamond-tiny-line-band

I plan to stack an eternity band with it eventually as my wedding band, something like this:
https://www.brilliantearth.com/Versailles-Diamond-Ring-(1/2-ct.-tw.)-Rose-Gold-BE2D1394/
https://www.brilliantearth.com/Leona-Diamond-Ring-Rose-Gold-BE2D1728/

DanniiD

Rough_Rock
How was your experience with Ring concierge?
I would love to hear more about what it was like to work with ring concierge on a setting!!!

I don't want to say anything negative about the RC as they have created a stunning piece and I'm super happy with it, but I felt their customer service could do with some improvement.

Adam from Old World diamonds was such a pleasure to deal with and responded to all my crazy questions promptly and helped me find something fantastic for my budget.

So in comparison to the RG, all communication was done via email, and it would take 3-4 days to get any kind of response, so I found the process a little stressful. I feel like a 10 min phone conversation would have eliminated weeks of back and forth emails. I can understand that are very busy, but felt because I wasn't spending big $$$ my business wasn't a priority, but I was happy to wait to get want I wanted.

I felt like I took a risk, as some of my questions weren't answered, but ultimately they know what they are doing and produce a beautiful finish. I'm a visual designer and very particular in with the way things look and my brief was to find a setting that was super fine and delicate in the final finish, so a little more reassurance and better customer service would have gone a long way in my case...

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and ring!!!!

Zori19

Rough_Rock
I don't want to say anything negative about the RC as they have created a stunning piece and I'm super happy with it, but I felt their customer service could do with some improvement.

Adam from Old World diamonds was such a pleasure to deal with and responded to all my crazy questions promptly and helped me find something fantastic for my budget.

So in comparison to the RG, all communication was done via email, and it would take 3-4 days to get any kind of response, so I found the process a little stressful. I feel like a 10 min phone conversation would have eliminated weeks of back and forth emails. I can understand that are very busy, but felt because I wasn't spending big $$$ my business wasn't a priority, but I was happy to wait to get want I wanted.

I felt like I took a risk, as some of my questions weren't answered, but ultimately they know what they are doing and produce a beautiful finish. I'm a visual designer and very particular in with the way things look and my brief was to find a setting that was super fine and delicate in the final finish, so a little more reassurance and better customer service would have gone a long way in my case...

Hi DanniiD, I am also thinking about just getting the setting from RC. Can you share the price quote from RC for just the setting?

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! That's gorgeous! I love the delicacy of the rings with that great, big fiery diamond!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow. That setting the most beautiful vintage style setting I’ve ever seen. It makes your gorgeous OEC even more stunning than it already is. Instant Pricescope Classic. Thanks for sharing!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning stone and setting! :love: The facet patterns of OECs are truly mesmerizing. Congratulations!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results