shape
carat
color
clarity

Old Cut Lovers...HELP please!!

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Hi YT & Gemfever,

I've spent the past few days agonizing over this stone, but in the end, I've decided to pass on this sparkler. =(

My tight budget won't allow for a re-cut, so I'll keep waiting & saving my pennies.

My heart skips a beat whenever I see your guys' beautiful old cuts, so I'll keep drooling over yours until I get mine!

Thanks guys for your time and support :wavey:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Does that mean you are passing on Kelpie's diamond also? It has a bigger spread than the original diamond you were considering and is only $950 more. Is the fact that it is not graded by a lab bothering you?

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
YT: Kelpie's diamond is beautiful, I can't believe that it is still waiting for a good home!
I am not in the market for a large purchase right now. I was only considering this stone because my jeweler is VERY motivated to sell it and was showing it to everyone who came into the store. Then I got sucked in by the sparkle factor and conveniently ignored my plans to save for a new car. The car will set me back a few months, so I hope to make my purchase later this year...and I am sure that Kelpie's beautiful stone will be sold long before then. I only hope it's sold to a PS-er so that we can see more pictures!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smart gal! Your time will come.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Good call, Smores! Whenever the perfect stone, *your* stone, comes around, you'll know it!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Smores84 said:
YT: Kelpie's diamond is beautiful, I can't believe that it is still waiting for a good home!
I am not in the market for a large purchase right now. I was only considering this stone because my jeweler is VERY motivated to sell it and was showing it to everyone who came into the store. Then I got sucked in by the sparkle factor and conveniently ignored my plans to save for a new car. The car will set me back a few months, so I hope to make my purchase later this year...and I am sure that Kelpie's beautiful stone will be sold long before then. I only hope it's sold to a PS-er so that we can see more pictures!
Ohhh I see :) well good luck to you and your new car!

Like others say, your time will come!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results