shape
carat
color
clarity

Oily/hazy/milky diamond - jewel or rock?

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oxNa5enl-401005352.jpg Just for reference, this is a picture of strong blue fluoro in a D color diamond. Besides the blue, in person it looks oily. Your diamond looks white and beautiful. Enjoy wearing it.

europeangirl

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,
I'm back after visiting a jeweler. The stone looks totally different after cleaning it, sparkles like crazy!::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I just can only imagine how the stone sparkles with an ideal cut (dreaming about such one:whistle:)
Also I cleaned it before jeweler by the instruction from you @headlight ,@whitewave :dance:Thank you all!!! So the jeweler just finished my cleaning.
Only one thing, I was afraid how hot the water should be? Can a high-temperature somehow impact to the diamond?

I think the main reason for the haziness is dirt. But it still has some "icy" effect under some light, but it doesn't look oily or hazy. We have cloudy and rainy weather here, and I'm waiting for the sun to see if there will be the milky effect in a shade near sunlight, where the most milkiness has been detected.
Also the jeweler said that he couldn't see any haziness (I'm not sure about his qualification as he even doesn't know what is a "size bead"):roll2:

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone,
I'm back after visiting a jeweler. The stone looks totally different after cleaning it, sparkles like crazy!::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I just can only imagine how the stone sparkles with an ideal cut (dreaming about such one:whistle:)
Also I cleaned it before jeweler by the instruction from you @headlight ,@whitewave :dance:Thank you all!!! So the jeweler just finished my cleaning.
Only one thing, I was afraid how hot the water should be? Can a high-temperature somehow impact to the diamond?

I think the main reason for the haziness is dirt. But it still has some "icy" effect under some light, but it doesn't look oily or hazy. We have cloudy and rainy weather here, and I'm waiting for the sun to see if there will be the milky effect in a shade near sunlight, where the most milkiness has been detected.
Also the jeweler said that he couldn't see any haziness (I'm not sure about his qualification as he even doesn't know what is a "size bead"):roll2:
In order to sparkle ,you have to clean your diamonds every day ! It’s a full time job to keep them dirt and oil free :lol-2: I was thinking to hire someone when I give up :lol-2:
Btw, I am from Belarus :) but live in States for a while now :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results