shape
carat
color
clarity

off to er

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
So glad she got to be with him for a bit! How is she holding up? This can't be easy on her.
I really don't know how to answer that.. as good as could be expected I guess?
She is a very strong Lady when she has to be.
None of the family can get up there due to travel restrictions is the hardest part.
One of the grandsons is in the area but the 2 daughters and the other grand kids are all in the states.
They have been together 62 years.
They have a lot of close friends which has been a blessing.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TooPatient How are you doing? Hows your Hubby?

Oxygen levels are improving, but lung capacity seems to be drifting down. I'm on him to rotate through those breathing exercises to strengthen the best we can.

I'm hanging in there as best I can. Fighting through several big organizations to try to get this time off paid. Insurance/work won't pay if it isn't medically necessary. Dr refuses to say it is medically necessary. Unemployment won't pay without Dr form and maybe not then. He could be working except his manager made it near impossible so the Dr isn't entirely wrong. My MS is messing with me after being sick and the added stress.
My graduating depends on me being able to hold it together to finish 6 assignments, 20 minute presentation (Zoom), 10 page paper, and a final exam in the next 28 days.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you.
How are you doing?

Ok. Trying to get approval for a CTA of the carotid arteries. After much chasing up of various people, approval came through today...for the wrong test. So now it has to be redone. A bit freaked out by the delay, as I'm experiencing pain in my eyes and want to get this done asap. Also had the colonoscopy and endoscopy yesterday - showed a few things. And today had a capsule study of the small intestine. Basically one thrill after another.

I've been praying specifically for your breathing while you sleep. I know the sensation of going to bed and wondering what you'll be like when you wake up - it's the pits. I pray your sleep will be restful, refreshing, and unbroken.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oxygen levels are improving, but lung capacity seems to be drifting down. I'm on him to rotate through those breathing exercises to strengthen the best we can.

I'm hanging in there as best I can. Fighting through several big organizations to try to get this time off paid. Insurance/work won't pay if it isn't medically necessary. Dr refuses to say it is medically necessary. Unemployment won't pay without Dr form and maybe not then. He could be working except his manager made it near impossible so the Dr isn't entirely wrong. My MS is messing with me after being sick and the added stress.
My graduating depends on me being able to hold it together to finish 6 assignments, 20 minute presentation (Zoom), 10 page paper, and a final exam in the next 28 days.

Thinking of you and sending prayers for endurance and clarity of thought.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
just to let you know Karl im thinking about you and your dear FIL
i hope you are both doing ok and your mum in law is holding up ok

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Karl_K My thoughts are with you and your family.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TooPatient, mrs-b, and Karl,

I just caught up with the news all of you posted in the past few hours. You are all valiant to be thinking of others when each of you is carrying such heavy burdens.

Prayers continue.

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
They changed Pa medication and he is less agitated today.
No change otherwise.
Ma will not be allowed back up unless he takes a turn to the worse.

I had a good night and a so-so-ok day.

Prayers continue @mrs-b @TooPatient

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Pa took a turn for the worse and ma was called in to be with him.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Karl_K I'm sorry to hear this news. My continued thoughts are with you and your family. Please take care.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry to hear that. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pa took a turn for the worse and ma was called in to be with him.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers for your whole family.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Pa went to be with the Lord a few min. ago.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that, Karl. Prayers.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
My condolences to you and your family Karl

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, Karl. I am praying for you, Karen, his wife, and his entire family. I know it will be especially hard not to be able to be together in the flesh to mourn. It is how we families usually draw comfort in times like these, and from following the rituals of our religions.The borders between Canada and the US being closed make things hard and the coronavirus make them even harder.

I am glad you have your faith, the love of your wife, and your family. I will also be praying for your brother so that despite his own recent loss he can lend you and Karen his strength.

May God rest Pa's soul.

Deb

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, so terribly sorry for this loss. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry Karl.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My deepest condolences to you and yours Karl. ♥️

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry for your loss.