shape
carat
color
clarity

off to er

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Im ok o2 sat is ok when im sittimg around on my old o2 setting but its dropping to low when im up and about.

How are you doin @mrs-b @TooPatient how are u and ur hubby?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Im ok o2 sat is ok when im sittimg around on my old o2 setting but its dropping to low when im up and about.

How are you doin @mrs-b @TooPatient how are u and ur hubby?

Glad your o2 is doing better! Not great to have troubles when moving around, but it is in the right direction.

We're making it a day at a time. DH started on Advair on Friday. Not sure if it is helping or not. He seems about the same. Mostly sitting around 93-95. All of the piles of blood work was normal. No markers of heart failure,. kidney issues, inflammation, etc, etc. No COVID antibodies. Again. Clear chest x-rays. Not a thing out of middle.of healthy. Lung capacity issue plus the shortness of breath, light-headed, etc but otherwise in ideal health.

Monday was rough. His manager thought he was returning to work since HR had sent him that as the return date. News to us as DH hadn't been told! So he called and talked with his manager for maybe 5-10 minutes. HR was told to call him as there was clearly a miscommunication. He talked with her just long enough to say he is having trouble breathing so call me instead. That did it for the day! He was on the couch looking awful. Barely able to even get a whisper out and o2 dropping to 89. (I got it all sorted out. Leave extended to June 29, manager knows, pay sorted out, etc.)

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
@TooPatient he sure is having a hard time of it. Prayers are continuing for you both.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results