shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW OEC Tiffany Late ? Deco Line bracelet

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Why thank you! My yellow ring though isn't my e-ring, but I like to sometimes wear it on my left ring finger anyway! :DD
Well if that's not your e-ring then i need to see your e-ring lol. If that yellow diamond ring is your rhr...i can't even imagine how gorgeous your e-ring must be!!! Do you have thread on it?

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Well if that's not your e-ring then i need to see your e-ring lol. If that yellow diamond ring is your rhr...i can't even imagine how gorgeous your e-ring must be!!! Do you have thread on it?

Aah, thanks, GF ! My original e-ring is a lovely G/VS? RB approx. 1.10 carats. I don't wear it any more as I upgraded to an asscher cut diamond, which is exactly 5.05 cts.. But recently I noticed the prongs had worn down so I'm afraid to wear it until they're fixed! Or I just may have the diamond reset because I'm not crazy about the original setting. Here's the asscher. This is the toughest diamond for me to photograph. It never comes our right.

IMG_1002.jpg IMG_1023.jpg IMG_0885.jpg

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aah, thanks, GF ! My original e-ring is a lovely G/VS? RB approx. 1.10 carats. I don't wear it any more as I upgraded to an asscher cut diamond, which is exactly 5.05 cts.. But recently I noticed the prongs had worn down so I'm afraid to wear it until they're fixed! Or I just may have the diamond reset because I'm not crazy about the original setting. Here's the asscher. This is the toughest diamond for me to photograph. It never comes our right.

IMG_1002.jpg IMG_1023.jpg

Wow!!! That's one gorgeous Asccher! What a great stone! You did a phenomenal job photographing it. They are so hard to capture, not sure why.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your whole collection is stunning! We are talking Tiffany style stunning for every piece! Just amazing. Is that oval a tanzanite?

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
Oh my bob! I am just swooning over your bracelet! The fire in those old, high calibre stones is amazing!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a spectacular bracelet!
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
@mermaid, I may have missed this, but what is the length of your OEC diamond line bracelet?
I noticed yours fits just like mine, where it has a lot of movement and easily slides over the wrist-bone back and forth, closer to the hand and then back over further up the wrist/arm.

I'm debating having a couple links removed on mine, but hesitant b/c that means stacking it later on would be more restricted and I'm not sure which fit I like better... closer to the hand or further up the wrist. Curious on your take : )

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I must ask: is the mass of white flowers in some of the photos a Kew rose? I am mad about the type & they are uncommon - these things turn my head much like diamonds

The rings are a proper bunch & the gold bangle quite unexpected among them - serious fun!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results