shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW OEC Tiffany Late ? Deco Line bracelet

mermaid

Rough_Rock
So I've been asked to post my bracelet, and I'm sorry it took me a little while! Please indulge my slowness. I'm always thrilled to show my goodies. Anyway, meet my OEC Tiffany Deco 10 ct. Platinum line bracelet. I think the bracelet is late Art Deco because the diamonds look like they're between OEC and Transitional with smaller tighter culets. And the largest diamond has more of the point at the culet than the others.

This is the original box, and it looks like she sat there just hanging out waiting for me. :) I've had her for about 4 years.

IMG_3129.jpg IMG_0369.jpg IMG_0411.jpg IMG_0395_2.jpg IMG_0382.jpg IMG_0418.jpg

Last edited:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!! That’s just stunning, thank you so much for sharing, well worth the wait :kiss2:!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is THE most incredibly stunning bracelet I have seen! Now that is perfection!

mermaid

Rough_Rock
You win. I mean - like - seriously. You win jewelry, bracelets, the internet - all of it.

This bracelet is STUNNING.

Thank you, Mrs. B. Coming from you (I've lurked and seen your amazing pieces :lickout:!) that means a lot.

I have a collection that's now a bit out of control. Oopsie. :shock:

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning bracelet. Wow. Great photos too. Would love to know the story behind this.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular.:love:

OECrazylicious.:love:

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning bracelet. Wow. Great photos too. Would love to know the story behind this.

Thank you. I'd love to know more too. It has a number below the Tiffany & Co mark, but I have yet to find another like it. :eek-2:

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
That is the more beautiful tennis bracelet ever. Thank you for sharing pictures! Now excuse me while I wipe the drool from my phone =)2

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
Ditto to what has already been said. It is absolutely amazing!! :love::love::love::love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My word!! Your bracelet is beyond stunning! I'd love to see a video of those OEC's in motion, winking & twinkling. Altho your stills are gorgeous, it would be so awesome to see your beauty in motion!!:love::love::love:

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
That is spectacular! I have not seen that design before and I love it!

I don't suppose we can ask for a hand photo with your ring AND diamond?!:twisted2:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG that is stunning!!!
upload_2019-5-8_9-35-8.gif

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a magnificent bracelet!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, gorgeous bracelet!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely incredible!! Wow!! What an amazing piece of jewelry and history!!! :love::love::love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl::appl::appl::shock:WOW. Bracelet is FABULOUS.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
This made my day! Thank you indeed!

Do you ever wear it as a necklace?

I'd love to know more too. It has a number below the Tiffany & Co mark

Tiffany should be able to tell you when it was made & perhaps a little extra. The company has changed a great deal in its last half a century... but the old school joint that made such things is still burried in there (I'd guess).

So very beautiful...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results