shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC ring from RDG

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I am sending good vibes and well wishes your way!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
oh no AJ> Dust that the pawn store owner works with you and you get it back! Plus the criminals get caught!

I'm so sorry!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh aj!! I am so, so sorry this happened to you!! You poor thing! What a frightening experience, and the mere thought of your beautiful, one-of-a-kind piece that you worked so hard for, in someone else's possession just makes my heart sink. Sending all the good vibes and truckloads of dust in the world to you that your ring is safely returned to you, and that the mongrels that took it from you are caught!!! :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no!! AJ, I'm so sorry to read this, how completely awful ;( :nono:

I really, really hope your one-of-a-kind beauty comes back to you safe and sound quickly!!!
Big ::HUGS:: and tons of dust for some good news :(sad

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry you suffered this violent assault. Intense as this experience was, you were not harmed. That's the important thing. I hope there will be a happy resolution for you. This really should be a wake up call for all of us who enjoy and wear our blingies in public. :(sad

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to read this. That is beyond crappy. Beyond sucks. I hope your ring is home soon. Try to be good to yourself in the meantime.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no!!! I am so sorry!!! I think that is awful that they sold the ring so quickly considering something like that was possibly stolen! Won't the police pursue that jeweler??? They should have gone immediately! Let us know what is happening! That jeweler should be liable if he doesn't get the ring back!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, this is absolutely awful! What a traumatic and scary experience - I'm glad you weren't hurt but so sorry to hear about your ring. I would think the police would put pressure on that jeweler to track it down. I was always under the impression that pawnshop owners had to check with police on items to make sure they are not receiving stolen goods. IMO this pawnshop owner is guilty of that. I really hope they can track down your ring arjunajane. So very sorry!

LeahTeats

Rough_Rock
soo at first i posted about how amazing this ring is and then i went back and read the comments and OMG that is aweful! i want to cry for you! i hope whoever has it returns it! so sorry!

johnawesley

Rough_Rock
Trade
It was the O.E.C Diamond I sold to you on Ebay?? I am sickened to hear this.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results