shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC lovers: define 'beautiful'

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
One of the things I have learnt is that size matters. I used to think that I rather have performance and pattern over size... but I lied .. size is a must as much as pattern and performance. Let's hope we find you your diamond!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, the old "I am meeting an interested buyer on Friday line"! :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

Its not the one for you. My tag line is "there are always other diamonds".

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dreamer_D|1362020017|3392331 said:
Oh yeah, the old "I am meeting an interested buyer on Friday line"! :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

Its not the one for you. My tag line is "there are always other diamonds".

+1

Don't fall for the "interested buyer" bit. Even if there is a real interested buyer, there is no guarantee the buyer will go through with it. And even if this stone does sell, there will be another one, and probably a better one at that! Don't let the seller bully you into making a decision you're not comfortable with.

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
mara, charmy, dreamer, and gemfever. you are an awesome crew ::)

thank you so much for your encouragement and support. the information that he has another buyer came fron two channels: him and a PSer that has contacted him independently. but he could have lied to both, who knows?

I proposed to have a skype conversation with cam, to see the ring. he said it's still in NYC with his friend (the other buyer) waiting for his decision and that today he'll let me know. all in all you are right, if this doesn't work there are alternatives.

In the meantime, I am getting ready for London. We are completely incapable of taking good pics of stones, so I will try to train a bit today in between the preparation of my teaching. I hope to post some of the contenders here. My suspicion is that there won't be any certificates with exact information to rely on, so there will be little objective data to share.. mmh.. 8)

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Berganza in London's jewelry district has lots of gorgeous vintage. Berganza.com online, Hatton Garden in person. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results