shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC hunt begins, how to narrow choices? Need help with guidelines.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Rfisher we do love design, don't we?! I saw a ring on IG I really liked, but with some modifications (of course!) I'm a total bezel and deco/vintage gal. I really like my current ring, so this will be similiar. Plus I'll have similiar engraving done to match my wedding band and eternity. I'm not sure about the airline, but we shall see.
The IG ring:
20190814_001201.jpg
But I'm thinking more like this:
20190920_153527.png

Stone has shipped! FED EX here by 10:30am. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I can't wait to see it!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just popped into see this thread and see you just received the OEC and it is glorious! I’m so glad everything worked out:love: yay!!! So excited for you!!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@D&T thank you so much! I was going to message you! You were so helpful! She is perfection! You know, even Amy @ DK told me Alex has great stones. So happy!!:appl:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your OEC is beautiful and I am impressed with the color. Persistence pays off!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful stone! I'm so happy it's yours! Do you notive a big difference between this beauty and your AVR Moissy? :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More, insise, outside, with my I/J AVR moiss too. She's so bright and lively , sometimes white, sometimes a beautiful slight warmth. ...ugh! I'm so freaking excited! 20190921_104535.jpg 20190921_112717.jpg 20190921_113631.jpg 20190921_110330.jpg 20190921_104022.jpg

THUD! Just stunning.:love:

oooh.gif

So happy for you @CHRISTY-DANIELLE :appl:
Cannot wait to see it in a ring on your finger!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh I am soooo delighted at the outcome to this thread, and I'm so glad that Alex came to his senses and sold you that stone!!!

We need a trillion more pictures and some videos!!!!!!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words and for hanging in there with me! I was so worried and stressed, but NOW, I'm just elated beyond words! I can't believe she's mine! Off to see Downton Abbey, but I'll try to entertain you with a video tomorrow!:P2

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your excitement is contagious! :appl:That OEC is exquisite! I bet you aren’t nauseous now! :lol-2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:WOWOWOW!! What an amazing stone!! So glad you got it!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is beautiful! I’m so happy for you. :kiss2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous!!!!! So excited for you! :love::love::love:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful, congratulations, so happy it lives up to your expectations and much more! :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful cut! I would call it an early European cut. It has a nice small table and good depth and there is juuuust a hint of chunkiness and wonkiness in the cut. Just what you want for that true old cut personality. But it is also fairly precise in the cutting, very round and the facets are somewhat uniform. You have a winner!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a fun thread to catch up on on a Sunday morning!! It is so fun to see you end up with the stone of your dreams! I know it was stressful, but it seems like it was all worth it. Glad it worked out this way for you! Looking forward to seeing the completed ring. And by the way, the 3 bands you have in the photos above are just gorgeous. Can you tell us a little about them? I love unique bands.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! So happy for you and I love your excitement - Well deserved!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Happy Sunday morning! Thank you for joining me in my excitement! I have wanted a diamond like this for many years so I am on cloud 9! People say when the right one comes along, you just know and that's how I felt about this stone. From the first time Alex showed the pair on IG, she was saying "Hello" to me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think she'd be mine. When D&T suggested I ask him about splitting the pair, it was the first time I thought, " Maybe it's possible"?

I'm having a hard time with video, every sparkle was causing the focus to blur. But I was sitting in my recliner, drinking coffee, playing with my stone and was able to get this video. I'll try to get an outside /sun vid later!

muesli

Shiny_Rock
Wooooooooooooooow :love:!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results