shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - I forgot to tell you I loved all of your "bear" references.

@Tekate that is good you and John are starting to feel better. Snow? In Austin? That's rather rare. Yes, we will all move somewhere tropical when I win the lotto. I felt better today. Thanks. How exciting you'll have your own pool.

@canuk-gal glad you enjoy kale. One of my employees eats it frequently. She made herself kale chips one time and used to eat them in our little room. They stunk to high even. One day someone said to her they hoped she ran out of them soon because they stink. She asked "they do". We all answered yes in unison. I don't know how she didn't smell them.

Laters,
Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will! I make a great queso, awesome fajitas, the best guacamole and very decent enchiladas! I'll try kale because I trust you but I will close my eyes!.

xoxoxo :)

HI:

@Tekate oh honey you bring the BBQ and texMex and I'll bring the kale. Believe me it ain't our Grandma's kale! :) (lol I eschewed kale for decades too, but now it is my beauty secret!:P2)

cheers--Sharon

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy, I may have spoken too soon, am quite tender on that side right now, as its been a full 24+ hours post procedure/anesthesia. It was at 215p yesterday & its 946p now, and I'm thinking about taking a pain med, and I'm a tough soldier re pain, but its talking to me right now. Or maybe its a stone fragment, IDK. Anyway, it's not too awful bad if YKWIM, if he can do a knee replacement, this'll be a walk in the park for him. I love your sun glasses, & wear MJ's myself, in the other thread I'm wearing my fav MJ pair. Thank you for your kindness, it's wonderful. XOXO

@canuk-gal, Hi Sharon! Thank you! Yes, it was easier than I thought it would be, but of course we always build it up far more than it actually turns out to be, right??:)) And that burger @missy posted sure looks delicious! Stay warm in your winter wonderland!

@marcy, thank you! You have such an authentic way with words, I always smile when I read your posts--loved this Marcy-ism: 'I Do listen to my body it's my mind that gets me in trouble. Mostly it says buy this or eat that.' My mantra EXACTLY! I loved that!:lol:
Have a great evening NIRDI's!!! XOXO:wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I may have spoken too soon, am quite tender on that side right now, as its been a full 24+ hours post procedure/anesthesia. It was at 215p yesterday & its 946p now, and I'm thinking about taking a pain med, and I'm a tough soldier re pain, but its talking to me right now. Or maybe its a stone fragment, IDK. Anyway, it's not too awful bad if YKWIM, if he can do a knee replacement, this'll be a walk in the park for him. I love your sun glasses, & wear MJ's myself, in the other thread I'm wearing my fav MJ pair. Thank you for your kindness, it's wonderful. XOXO

@canuk-gal, Hi Sharon! Thank you! Yes, it was easier than I thought it would be, but of course we always build it up far more than it actually turns out to be, right??:)) And that burger @missy posted sure looks delicious! Stay warm in your winter wonderland!

@marcy, thank you! You have such an authentic way with words, I always smile when I read your posts--loved this Marcy-ism: 'I Do listen to my body it's my mind that gets me in trouble. Mostly it says buy this or eat that.' My mantra EXACTLY! I loved that!:lol:
Have a great evening NIRDI's!!! XOXO:wavey:

Take TWO pain meds and call us in the morning! Nite and sleep well. @sarahb

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy FriYAY.

@sarahb aww I am sorry you were in some pain last night. Hope you wake feeling much better. Please take it easy and take the pain pill and rest today. And yes drink lots of water to flush your system of that nasty anesthesia. Sending you bucketloads of healing dust and big but gentle hugs.

@canuk-gal how was the poutine burger? Hope you enjoyed it!
Thank you for your continued good wishes. Sending you lots of hugs and good wishes too.

@marcy oh thank you dear Marcy. You are beary sweet to say so. :lol:
And glad you are listening to your body. I always say we should listen to our mind and body because they know what they are saying. If they don't who does. Woohoo it's Friday!

@Tekate aww you are the best Kate Great sweet and wise and wonderful. I feel the same way about you completely. You are a true blue friend genuine as they come...such a breath of fresh air in all ways. Thank you for being authentic and kind and generous and caring. (((HUGS))).

How are you and John feeling this morning? I hope you guys are feeling much better!

@Niffler75 continuing to keep good thoughts for you and your son. Hugs.

@Niffler good morning to you too. LOL who woulda thunk there would be two Nifflers around. Love it!

@Jimmianne good morning dear girl. Hugs and love being sent your way. XOXO.

@Slick1 gosh you had a crazy week. Hope today calms down and that your weekend is a fun one after the hard week you endured. Hugs to you dear girl.

@Austina have a lovely Friday. Hugs.

@Scandinavian hope your mom continues to feel better and that you get much needed rest. Sending you hugs and your mom healing vibes across the many miles. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 woohoo it's FriYAY. Have a great day sweet lady. XO.

@AV_ hope you are planning a nice weekend and enjoy the last day of this week. The week sped by for me how about you? Going too fast all of it. But the good news is Spring is on the way...woohoo!

@Daisys and Diamonds hope all is going smoothly by you. Sending you hugs and good wishes.

We are off soon to HSS for x-rays and then the surgeon followup. Going to be a long morning. Have a wonderful Friday lovely ladies. Leaving you with our daily photo from yesterday's walk. Hugs.

missyandgregafterwalkwithcanethursday.png

See you later and @sarahb please feel better and to that end continued healing dust being sent your way dear girl. (((Hugs))) and please hug Jack from me too.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Niffler :lol-2: Warning everyone! Lock away your sparklies, there are 2 nifflers in the house!I
@missy good luck today for Greg at his review.
@sarahb How are you today?
@marcy Hiya, my ring does look like a garnet
ruby combo. It is cheering me up, as well as the lovely peeps on here!
I hope everyone has enjoyable plans for the weekend! It is my hubbies birthday so I am cooking slow roast beef brisket for him and have a super scrummy chocolate cake for pudding.

Still waiting on news from finance panel about my sons school. If they keep me waiting over the weekend, grrrr:x2:angryfire::wall:.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quick update. Just finished and it went well. Calling Uber now.

032D2F01-8097-4686-959C-B836DD1F8C78.jpeg

3DE8C315-6472-4CFF-92FC-B43D9FF92368.jpeg

Thanks for your concern.
@Niffler75 fingers crossed you hear good news today! And soon!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy Good to hear good news! I sxpected nothing less. How is your thyroid?
I can't get my nose out of papers, it is too nice ,) Might as well take the next proper day off next week. No plans.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Good to hear good news! I sxpected nothing less. How is your thyroid?
I can't get my nose out of papers, it is too nice ,) Might as well take the next proper day off next week. No plans.

Thanks @AV_
Thyroid about the same. Next appointment with endocrinologist is at end of April.
Enjoy your beautiful weather while it is nice out. It’s very rainy and windy here so please enjoy it enough for both of us. ❤️
Re-reading and I think you’re enjoying your work and that’s what’s too nice. Either way, enjoy!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
GM lovely ladies!

@Jimmianne

Try Persol. Those also have excellent optics. I wish we could go sunglass shopping together. Soon maybe. XOXO.

Aww sorry you didn't get to enjoy the gallery but glad you filled your pantry. Food is critical.

@marcy how did lifting go? Phooey indeed to more snow coming your way. I hope you are feeling better today. If not stay home today from work please. It is harder to get well than stay well. Remember that and take care of you. Thank you for always reading and enjoying my poems and songs here. Really appreciate that. XOXO.

@canuk-gal hope you are enjoying a good week and that you have fun things planned and that work is going well too. XO.

Good morning @Jimmianne doing OK. Didn't sleep well last night but well F and F are on my mind. Time I guess is a great healer. Or at least I hope it is. Hope you are catching Spring fever and that Spring will arrive soon. Speaking of fever...

@Tekate how are you and John feeling today? Sending continued healing vibes and lots of love your way. XOXO. Thank you for your always so generous and warm comments. They mean more to me than words can convey. You always bring happy tears to my eyes and these past number of months there have been many many sad tears so your happy tears are a breath of fresh air to me and food for my soul. Hugs dear Great sweet wise wonderful Kate.

@bling_dream19 speaking of breath of fresh air how are you doing sweet girl? Hope all is well in newlywed land and that organization is going well. Hugs.

@Scandinavian continued good thoughts for your mom and hugs to you. Hugs.

@Slick1 hope you are having a wonderful and pain free week.Hugs.

@Daisys and Diamonds thanks for reading my poems and commenting. Hope you are well and enjoying a lovely week. And thanks for the tissues too. I feel like most people ignore my fur baby posts and maybe that is for the best. Appreciate your support always. Hugs.

We had a good day yesterday. Walked and just hung out and it was nice despite the dreary weather which is continuing. Our daily after our walk photo:

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 7.39.53 AM.png

It's a very rainy day today. Not sure how it is going to shape up but wishing everyone a happy cheery and bright day no matter what the weather is by you. XOXO.

Super cute pic of you and Greg! Glad he is recovering well - thanks to Nurse Missy!
Organization is going well - I cleaned and organized my office/lounge this past weekend so that was huge! Stress way down. Next clothes. Hubby is bringing things from OG as we will close out his apt end of Feb :cry2: This weekend is family weekend - mom's birthday, my niece's bball game, and my sister is going to take pics of us this weekend. I still need to do a wedding post but basically, on my wedding day my dress did not fit right. My dress is a corset back, which I thought would be super simple to lace up. But it wasn't! My friend, whom I assigned the duty to lace up my dress, her finger started bleeding, so she had to stop and she hadn't started the corset tight enough. Then my mom and sister took over but neither knew how to do it properly. So, basically the dress wasn't tight enough. The waist wasn't cinched in enough and the top gaped because it wasn't pulled tight enough. Some of my wedding photos are hard for me to look at because I see how the dress was ill fitting. As we were getting ready, I kept saying my dress isn't tight enough and then everyone would say, oh we can't pull it tighter, it looks great. So, I basically gave up, had a glass of wine and said let's get married!
I had a a total meltdown on the honeymoon when my sister sent me pics and I saw the dress being so loose in the pics. The good news is I had a wonderful wedding day and I wasn't preoccupied with my dress. I knew it wasn't fitting perfect, but I went with it.
So, all of that to say, my sister is going to take some pictures of us this weekend because I have severe issues! My mom made a wedding blingy Christmas tree and I asked her to keep it up until we take these pictures. So, we are going to have some fun, put on the dress and tux and take some pics. My hubby says he can lace my dress properly. If I could do my wedding again, I would have paid for the seamstress to come to the venue to lace me up! If I had known how difficult it was for my family to lace me up, I would have paid the seamstress! We live and learn. It was a beautiful day and I don't want to seem petty. My dress was the one thing I was very confident in and I just didn't think it was the one thing that would upset me. I'm getting over it slowly but surely.
Thanks for listening. My sister thinks I'm crazy. My mom won't even entertain my thoughts. My husband totally understands I knew the nirdi's would.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 Aww honey I’m so sorry about your dress and the wedding pics. I understand completely. I’m glad you’re redoing some of the photos. What a great DH! (((Hugs))).

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hello lovelies

I hope you’re feeling better today @marcy, you must’ve really needed the sleep to have slept so soundly, and I’m glad you stayed home from work for a day to rest.

I second the Maui Jims @Jimmianne. After @missy mentioned them, I got a pair, and I can honestly say they’re the best sunglasses I have, even better than all the very expensive designer ones. Did you decide to keep the rhodolite garnet ring?

@Niffler75, of course I would come and help if I lived closer :liar::lol: I’m keeping everything crossed that you get good news about your little boy’s school, you really have to be persistent to get what you need. You really don’t have to worry that you’ve overpaid for your ring, that was a bargain, it’s a great size and lovely colour.

In the UK, we say inheritance tax is a tax for people who don’t trust their children @Tekate. If we get to the stage where we can’t manage our finances, we will give POA to Adam. Colin had POA for his Mum as soon as she went in to a care facility.
I hope you and John are feeling better as each day passes, it’s miserable feeling lousy.

I’d love to see your work if you feel like sharing @junebug17, you really do have a talent and it must be so satisfying when you complete a piece.

I’m with you @canuk-gal, my artistic talent only goes as far as stick people, I’d love to be able to paint and draw, but walls and ceilings are my forte.

Sorry you didn’t get to the gallery @AV_ hopefully the exhibit will be on long enough for you to find the time to get there.

Sorry it’s raining there @missy, makes it a bit miserable going out for a walk if you get soggy. Hopefully you won’t have any problems getting a cab tomorrow for Greg’s follow up appoint. I’m a Munster’s girl, I just loved that they all felt sorry for Marilyn being so plain :lol: I’ve had the Addams family tune going round in my head now for a couple of days.

Continuing to think of you @Scandanavian and hoping that all is well with your Mum and Grandmother.

Hi @Daisys and Diamonds hope the weather isn’t too hot for you ATM.

We were due to go to our friends for lunch yesterday, but she called at 8.30am to say they had an emergency with her son (he has an alcohol problem), and they needed to go to see him. I told her it was fine and we’d reschedule, but she said she’d call later. We went to the driving range and when we got back, she called to say that they’d sorted things out, and did we want to go in the evening instead, so that’s what we did. We did a bit of gardening in the afternoon, the weather here is lovely ATM, bright and crisp. We had a lovely time with them and didn’t get back till late.

Colin’s just gone to get his ears vacuumed again, if he didn’t have such dainty ears he wouldn’t keep getting this problem :mrgreen:

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good day :wavey:

@Austina @missy I love Maui Jim's - I got a pink pair with Costco last year and they are the best sunglasses ever. I hope your friends son is ok. Good to hear about your crisp weather and hope Colin's ears are hearing perfectly!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@sarahb I am glad it was a piece of cake. Mmm cake. Rest up and get rid of that anesthesia fog.

Hi other @Niffler

@missy I Do listen to my body it's my mind that gets me in trouble. Mostly it says buy this or eat that. You have a lovely evening too.

@canuk-gal now I was a burger and a piece of cake. You lost me at kale salad. Knock on wood I rarely catch the flu; I have over 200 hours of vacation but I like to horde my time so I can take a ridiculously long vacation when I win the lotto. Ha Ha.

Marcy

I hope your feeling better @marcy hugs!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 Aww honey I’m so sorry about your dress and the wedding pics. I understand completely. I’m glad you’re redoing some of the photos. What a great DH! (((Hugs))).

Thank you Missy hugs. I knew you would understand completely.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you NIRDI's for all your kind thoughts, feel like myself this AM. Took Sharons advice & took a pain pill last night, & slept like an absolute rock. Just needed to get that anesthesia processed. We're back in business over here at the sarahb household.

@missy, you doll, you!! Love your glamorous photo's, you look wonderful & are wonderful! Gregs incision looks great, healing up really well, & of course, I had to laugh: Bubbalah front & center in the exam room, with Greg in the background--in his boxers no less--what a classic PS photograph, love it!!

@Niffler75, well, I'll never mis-spell your name again, will I? :lol: Thank you again for your nice comments!

I hope everyone has a great Friday, & weekend coming up!! XO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you NIRDI's for all your kind thoughts, feel like myself this AM. Took Sharons advice & took a pain pill last night, & slept like an absolute rock. Just needed to get that anesthesia processed. We're back in business over here at the sarahb household.

@missy, you doll, you!! Love your glamorous photo's, you look wonderful & are wonderful! Gregs incision looks great, healing up really well, & of course, I had to laugh: Bubbalah front & center in the exam room, with Greg in the background--in his boxers no less--what a classic PS photograph, love it!!

@Niffler75, well, I'll never mis-spell your name again, will I? :lol: Thank you again for your nice comments!

I hope everyone has a great Friday, & weekend coming up!! XO

Haha thank you @sarahb i thought you ladies would enjoy that :lol:
Just to clear things up though those are not Greg’s boxers. But the paper polyester shorts they give the patients to put on during the exam. Attractive no?:lol:

So happy you’re feeling back to yourself! (((Hugs))). Enjoy a wonderful Friday sweet Sarah.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Adam told me they had snow in Austin yesterday @Tekate, but it didn’t really last. One time when we arrived, there was a fair amount of snow, and we managed to get the only taxi driver still out on the roads. He told us the other drivers had gone home but he was from NY so it didn’t phase him. Hope you and John are feeling better and had fun with Autie and your son.

Sorry to hear you were in pain after your procedure @sarahb, but so glad it all went so well. A good sleep is very restorative, so I hope you’re feeling a lot better today.

What a shame you didn’t feel happy about your dress @bling_dream19, I’m sure everyone else thought you looked lovely, so I hope you can get some good photos this weekend, and what fun to be reliving the day again.

Wow @missy, Greg’s knee has healed up really well, hard to believe he had major surgery just 2 weeks ago. I bet you never thought there’d be so many women talking about your husband’s knee :lol: Sorry your weather is so awful, we’ve had another lovely crisp day here, it was quite frosty this morning, but it cleared up by the time we went to the gym. I don’t know if it’s coming across the Atlantic, but we’re in for some pretty wild weather this weekend.

I hope you don’t have an anxious wait over the weekend @Niffler75, but if you don’t hear, please don’t let it spoil your DH’s birthday celebrations. Your menu sounds lovely, so enjoy :lickout:

How’re you feeling @marcy, has your cold cleared up? I hope work hasn’t been too much if you’re not feeling 100%.

You sound like you’re really busy @AV_. Did you submit the paper you were working on before Christmas?

We went to the gym today, I can honestly say I never leave feeling energised, I only ever feel wiped out, so it better be doing me some good! :lol:

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good day, and looking forward to the weekend :dance:

:wavey:

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Wise words @Austina ;)2 . No news from finance panel so was in :x2:wall::knockout: mode for about 10 minutes.
Won't let it ruin the hubsters birthday. The meal went down well thank you!

@bling_dream19 I really hope everything goes well with the pics this weekend. Sorry I haven't replied before now as I am still getting to know everyone!

So we have a relaxed weekend planned here. Out for frisbee/ football with my son tomorrow. More painting and a family film night planned.
Then some covert planning is in order as it is my son's birthday next saturday. :cool2: He will be 9 :kiss2: and his feet are nearly as big as mine! o_O:lol-2:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha thank you @sarahb i thought you ladies would enjoy that :lol:
Just to clear things up though those are not Greg’s boxers. But the paper polyester shorts they give the patients to put on during the exam. Attractive no?:lol:

So happy you’re feeling back to yourself! (((Hugs))). Enjoy a wonderful Friday sweet Sarah.

What a crazy-fine photo, Missy. Greg’s knee... the matching blues strategically composed around the shot...and B. in the center. You’ve invented a new genre of documentary photography...
« hospital glam ».

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a crazy-fine photo, Missy. Greg’s knee... the matching blues strategically composed around the shot...and B. in the center. You’ve invented a new genre of documentary photography...
« hospital glam ».

LOL. I didn't even notice the shorts!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@sarahb sorry you are having had some pain last night, I am you are feeling better today. Thank you for the kind words about my “words.” I guess I’m old enough my inner dialogue leaks out. I am glad we have the same mantra. Our minds have a mind of their own; go figure.

@canuk-gal I’m just wondering how many months of this cold and snow crap do we have left?

@missy Greg’s knee is looking good and glad to hear his appointment went well. Bubbalah is looking gorgeous. You are beary welcome; and I doubt if you would mind if I am catty (ha ha). I don’t always like what my mind and body tell me but I’d like to think they are wise. I don’t think it’s bad to talk to yourself; it’s okay to answer yourself but it’s pretty sad if you have to say “sorry I wasn’t listening”. Woo hoo its Friday indeed. LOL I love those flimsy gowns and clothes they give you for exams; I’m like really - I’m uncomfortable stripping down here anyway. After one of my knee surgeries I painted a face on my knee with eye shadow; my surgeon was amused.

@Niffler75 your sunstone is definitely brightening our days. It is so pretty. I hate to hear you have to wait until next week to get good news on the financing. Happy birthday to your DH. We have not cooked brisket ourselves but thought fo fixing it for the family Christmas dinner. Please tell me more how you cook it. It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned.

@AV_ you should definitely take a day off next week.

@bling_dream19 sounds like you are making progress on organizing. I am so sorry you weren’t happy with how your wedding dress fit; I am sure everyone saw only a beautiful bride. That will be nice to take another round of pictures this weekend. Sounds like you have a fun and busy weekend planned. I am feeling better. Thank you.

@Austiina I imagine many Texans are not used to snow. I am feeling better each day; thank you. Work seemed rather slow for me this week and I only went in for 3 days. I am sure your trips to the gym are doing you some good. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

@Jimmianne lol to hospital glam. How are you doing? Any new rings on their way to you?

Ii was so happy when 4:56 rolled around, I put on my coat and headed towards the door. I picked up some tacos for supper and plan on being lazy tonight. My SIL might come visit tomorrow so I added a hand written note of a letter from my MIL that is setting on the table. It says “please spend the enclosed $500 on anything you want. You guys are our favorite kids. Love Mom and Dad". My SIL is so fun to mess with.

Take care.
Marcy

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Austina This is the third draft; I am sending the object around to discuss & this is really why I am writing at all; once published, these things are dead.

@missy I was wondering a little about that vivid blue, well, it is a little loud, but works!

@marcy You are good with gifts!

This day is slow to start.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Caturday Saturday.

@sarahb how are you feeling this fine morning? I hope all the anesthesia is out of your system and you are feeling good and well and strong and happy and that the kidney stones are leaving your body as we speak. Happy Caturday Saturday. XOXO

@missy I was wondering a little about that vivid blue, well, it is a little loud, but works!

Haha thank you @AV_ and I will share some more vivid colors below. My afternoon walk outfit was very vivid indeed. Hope your slow to start day goes well. XO.

@missy Greg’s knee is looking good and glad to hear his appointment went well. Bubbalah is looking gorgeous. You are beary welcome; and I doubt if you would mind if I am catty (ha ha). I don’t always like what my mind and body tell me but I’d like to think they are wise. I don’t think it’s bad to talk to yourself; it’s okay to answer yourself but it’s pretty sad if you have to say “sorry I wasn’t listening”. Woo hoo its Friday indeed. LOL I love those flimsy gowns and clothes they give you for exams; I’m like really - I’m uncomfortable stripping down here anyway. After one of my knee surgeries I painted a face on my knee with eye shadow; my surgeon was amused.

LOL I wish I could have seen a photo of the face you painted on your knee. *That* is hysterical. LOL. You can be catty anytime dear Marcy because somehow I know your cattiness would be meowlous. :lol: Happy Caturday Saturday. What is the snow situation like by you today? LOL re the note you wrote to your SIL from your MIL. You crack me up Marcy. If she visits enjoy and hope you have a wonderful weekend no matter what you do. XOXO.

« hospital glam ».

@Jimmianne aww thank you. You flatter me too much. I am happy to create any bling opportunities photos or otherwise. LOL it amuses me to take pics while I am waiting for doctors which it seems I am doing often. Monday I have another long day waiting...mammo and ultrasound appt. Not my favorite appts but want to get them over with so won't postpone. How are you doing and what are your weekend plans? And haha I am so looking forward to your newest reveal.:evil2::halo::appl: XOXO.

@canuk-gal thank you dear Sharon. I wore my Olang boots yesterday afternoon as it was very wet out when I went for a walk. Thought of you. I love my red boots from Olang and it's all because of you I have them. Thank you! What are your weekend plans? Hugs across the miles.

@Niffler75 I am sorry you didn't receive any news before the weekend yesterday darn. But hopefully Monday will bring the good news you and your son need.

So we have a relaxed weekend planned here. Out for frisbee/ football with my son tomorrow. More painting and a family film night planned.
Then some covert planning is in order as it is my son's birthday next saturday. :cool2: He will be 9 :kiss2: and his feet are nearly as big as mine! o_O:lol-2:

Sounds like a perfect and fun weekend. What will you be watching for the family film? Enjoy frisbee and football and painting. And ooh a birthday surprise for your son next weekend how exciting. LOL his feet are big but since I don't know how big your feet are they might not be that big. I have big feet. And big hands. That's why I need big diamonds...but I digress. Enjoy a wonderful day today with your family. XO.

@Austina I hear you re not always feeling energized after the gym. I feel good after working out but that's because I am done haha. Seriously if I slept ok the night before my workouts are generally energizing. But a day where I have very little sleep the night before my workouts are only good after I have finished them. LOL and truth. Hope you are enjoying a good Caturday Saturday. XO.

@bling_dream19 I do understand and I love that your DH wants to make the situation right for you. No matter what you have an amazing DH and wonderful marriage filled with love and all the good things in life. But yes it would be nice to have beautiful photos of your wedding dress and wedding too. To that end I hope that is accomplished and that you are pleased with the results. I know you were and are a beautiful bride. Good for you and all your organizational skills. Sad about OG home but one day maybe you will have another home there to enjoy. We don't know what the future holds but you are doing it with your best friend and that makes it all so amazing. Sending you hugs and lots of love.

@Scandinavian hugs and hope your mom is improving and feeling better with each day.

@Slick1 enjoy a wonderful weekend! You deserve it.

@Tekate how are you feeling today? How is John feeling? Continued healing dust and lots of love and hugs going to you and John from Greg and me. XOXO.

Yesterday was tiring. Going to HSS and back and just a long day. And I didn't sleep well at all last night so I am tired this morning again. Heading to see my sister at her practice this morning with Tommy and Oliver. Tommy isn't doing great IMO and I think his hyperthyroidism is not controlled so need bloodwork on him and bringing Oliver to get bloodwork too because he eats polyester and plastic and everything he can so I just want to rule out mineral deficiencies. Debbie says that some cats just do that and while it might be a form of PICA (my guess) it probably has nothing to do with nutritional deficiencies but might as well rule those out.

I took a walk by myself yesterday afternoon as Greg was in a bit of discomfort. But didn't want to leave you girls with no photo so here you go lol. @AV_ here are some vivid colors to enjoy. There are days I just like dressing brightly and days I prefer being more monotone in colors. Yesterday was not one of those monotone days haha.

snowleggings.png

@canuk-gal recognize the boots? Glamour indeed haha.
It was a very windy walk...winds gusting to 50 plus mph. I felt I was going to be blown away at times and was glad Greg wasn't with me because with those winds I don't think he would have been stable. It was hard for me to remain upright it was so windy!

OK lovely ladies, have a happy Caturday Saturday. XOXO.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy I hate winds. I'll never volunteer for a taste of your current weather, except dressed like that. Thanks for the cheer .)

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, hi. how are you feeling this morning?? You must be feeling better if you are making mischief.

Missy, was Bubbalah your ballast in the wind? If so, wasn’t she a practical choice!

AV, have I told you lately that I love your posts? When are you coming to France for a PS get together?

Bling Dream, I am sorry about you your dress. I think your wedding was wonderful and OK that there was reality to it, not the perfection we hold in our head. My DD’s recent wedding was wonderful, but oh boy...behind the scenes chaos. Some time I will find the photo of me trying to tighten DD’s dress with my hugh-heeled foot on her back. LOL
Seems there is a common thread of dress tightening issues. But happy ever afters too. How’s married life?!

Austina, so proud of you for doing your gym routines. I am positive it’s having great results and over time that will become very evident. Every day in every way...better and Better.

Sarahb, how are you ??

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wise words @Austina ;)2 . No news from finance panel so was in :x2:wall::knockout: mode for about 10 minutes.
Won't let it ruin the hubsters birthday. The meal went down well thank you!

@bling_dream19 I really hope everything goes well with the pics this weekend. Sorry I haven't replied before now as I am still getting to know everyone!

@Niffler75 you are so sweet and its wonderful to meet you! I'm following along and praying your son receives what he needs. And I love your beautiful sunstone!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Marcy, hi. how are you feeling this morning?? You must be feeling better if you are making mischief.

Missy, was Bubbalah your ballast in the wind? If so, wasn’t she a practical choice!

AV, have I told you lately that I love your posts? When are you coming to France for a PS get together?

Bling Dream, I am sorry about you your dress. I think your wedding was wonderful and OK that there was reality to it, not the perfection we hold in our head. My DD’s recent wedding was wonderful, but oh boy...behind the scenes chaos. Some time I will find the photo of me trying to tighten DD’s dress with my hugh-heeled foot on her back. LOL
Seems there is a common thread of dress tightening issues. But happy ever afters too. How’s married life?!

Austina, so proud of you for doing your gym routines. I am positive it’s having great results and over time that will become very evident. Every day in every way...better and Better.

Sarahb, how are you ??

Well said @Jimmianne you are too kind. You are right the reality occured though not the perfection that was in our head (from the dress fitting at dress shop). We are taking pics today so I'm just going to have fun with it and hope we get some good ones. And we really do have gorgeous pics from the day of as well. My mom has already blown up andcfraned a family photo that is just beautiful. I can see the unevenness in my dress in the tightness but I let it go. Ok and yes hilarious we want to see and or hear more about foot in back and tightening dress! Was hers corset back?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
GM lovely ladies and happy Caturday Saturday.

@sarahb how are you feeling this fine morning? I hope all the anesthesia is out of your system and you are feeling good and well and strong and happy and that the kidney stones are leaving your body as we speak. Happy Caturday Saturday. XOXO

Haha thank you @AV_ and I will share some more vivid colors below. My afternoon walk outfit was very vivid indeed. Hope your slow to start day goes well. XO.

LOL I wish I could have seen a photo of the face you painted on your knee. *That* is hysterical. LOL. You can be catty anytime dear Marcy because somehow I know your cattiness would be meowlous. :lol: Happy Caturday Saturday. What is the snow situation like by you today? LOL re the note you wrote to your SIL from your MIL. You crack me up Marcy. If she visits enjoy and hope you have a wonderful weekend no matter what you do. XOXO.

@Jimmianne aww thank you. You flatter me too much. I am happy to create any bling opportunities photos or otherwise. LOL it amuses me to take pics while I am waiting for doctors which it seems I am doing often. Monday I have another long day waiting...mammo and ultrasound appt. Not my favorite appts but want to get them over with so won't postpone. How are you doing and what are your weekend plans? And haha I am so looking forward to your newest reveal.:evil2::halo::appl: XOXO.

@canuk-gal thank you dear Sharon. I wore my Olang boots yesterday afternoon as it was very wet out when I went for a walk. Thought of you. I love my red boots from Olang and it's all because of you I have them. Thank you! What are your weekend plans? Hugs across the miles.

@Niffler75 I am sorry you didn't receive any news before the weekend yesterday darn. But hopefully Monday will bring the good news you and your son need.

Sounds like a perfect and fun weekend. What will you be watching for the family film? Enjoy frisbee and football and painting. And ooh a birthday surprise for your son next weekend how exciting. LOL his feet are big but since I don't know how big your feet are they might not be that big. I have big feet. And big hands. That's why I need big diamonds...but I digress. Enjoy a wonderful day today with your family. XO.

@Austina I hear you re not always feeling energized after the gym. I feel good after working out but that's because I am done haha. Seriously if I slept ok the night before my workouts are generally energizing. But a day where I have very little sleep the night before my workouts are only good after I have finished them. LOL and truth. Hope you are enjoying a good Caturday Saturday. XO.

@bling_dream19 I do understand and I love that your DH wants to make the situation right for you. No matter what you have an amazing DH and wonderful marriage filled with love and all the good things in life. But yes it would be nice to have beautiful photos of your wedding dress and wedding too. To that end I hope that is accomplished and that you are pleased with the results. I know you were and are a beautiful bride. Good for you and all your organizational skills. Sad about OG home but one day maybe you will have another home there to enjoy. We don't know what the future holds but you are doing it with your best friend and that makes it all so amazing. Sending you hugs and lots of love.

@Scandinavian hugs and hope your mom is improving and feeling better with each day.

@Slick1 enjoy a wonderful weekend! You deserve it.

@Tekate how are you feeling today? How is John feeling? Continued healing dust and lots of love and hugs going to you and John from Greg and me. XOXO.

Yesterday was tiring. Going to HSS and back and just a long day. And I didn't sleep well at all last night so I am tired this morning again. Heading to see my sister at her practice this morning with Tommy and Oliver. Tommy isn't doing great IMO and I think his hyperthyroidism is not controlled so need bloodwork on him and bringing Oliver to get bloodwork too because he eats polyester and plastic and everything he can so I just want to rule out mineral deficiencies. Debbie says that some cats just do that and while it might be a form of PICA (my guess) it probably has nothing to do with nutritional deficiencies but might as well rule those out.

I took a walk by myself yesterday afternoon as Greg was in a bit of discomfort. But didn't want to leave you girls with no photo so here you go lol. @AV_ here are some vivid colors to enjoy. There are days I just like dressing brightly and days I prefer being more monotone in colors. Yesterday was not one of those monotone days haha.

snowleggings.png

@canuk-gal recognize the boots? Glamour indeed haha.
It was a very windy walk...winds gusting to 50 plus mph. I felt I was going to be blown away at times and was glad Greg wasn't with me because with those winds I don't think he would have been stable. It was hard for me to remain upright it was so windy!

OK lovely ladies, have a happy Caturday Saturday. XOXO.

@missy you made me tear up sweet friend. Today we will take pics. And you are right, my dh is a dear to fully support taking more pics and putting on his tux and most importantly taking on the role dealing with me ALL the time and now having to place up my dress lol! I'm a mess! You look adorable in your bright colors and red boots! Hugs and much love to you Missy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results