carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Kate!

I had a bit of an odd day. My bench person, Tony, opened his own jewelry studio FAR from me two years ago, so today I finally visited him, taking Mildred to see if he would remodel her setting. Yes! I will post the « tweaked setting » when I receive it.

But afterward about a half mile from him, on the freeway, [in the pouring rain, with Issy in the car and no raincoat] my vehicle started making weird noises. Thank goodness I used my intuition intead of ploughing ahead. Pulled over to the side, couldn’t find anything. Went another 100 feet and pulled over again. This time I saw the problem...a bunch of construction spikes wrapped in tape, imbedded in the front tire The noise was the tape hitting the tirewell.
I put on my emergency blinkers and drove at 30 mph to the first exit and found a safe place to park. The tire did not go flat until I reached safety. Less than five minutes after I called AAA, a guy named Angel showed up and put on the spare.

Then I had to stop at Walmart to pick up an Rx and the parking lot was jammed. I found a space right next to the pharmacy and as I was pulling in, the parked car in front of me pulled out so I moved forward, thinking I would not have to back out later in the pouring rain. And I thought...wow. I thought I was having a bad day, but look at this! Lol
First I met an Angel, now in the pouring rain I got a great parking spot!

While I was waiting for my Rx, I started talking to a really nice young woman who told me about her discount card for drugs and said I should get the card.
I was like, yeh OK, but she Insisted I look it up in the app store.
I did, and got the card. When I showed it to the pharmacist ... voila! My normally $120 a month Rx was $39.
I can’t even understand WHY or HOW a card like that would be available in two seconds to just anyone.
What a funny day.
Anyway...if you got this far...look up HIPPO. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hippo-launches-drug-discounting-platform-300789864.html

Wonderful! Yay! Love it when things fall into place easily and work out so well.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina well, I guess you can tell why America is so screwe up ;-) my mom always said "marry in haste, repent in leisure" so we all learn the saying in some part of our lives... another is 'don't jump the gun' best of luck to them, we all follow our own paths, just not many of us have millions

Glad to read you liked 1917, I must watch it.. sorry about your weather but we are pretty dreary here in Atown too..

@missy hey.. remember, you karma was to be a furmom no different than a humanmom in most ways, i've had both I think I speak from experience, seriously girl you are in the PTSD, too much happening to quickly, do NOT FORGET MISSY, you give and you give take care of Missy, Greg is marvelous and I know your bond, I had p/t come to the house after the 2nd replacement Missy, too much pain and stress, if you can, ensure they come to the house for Greg.. sending love as always. xoxoxo

Well NIRDIs John went and saw the architect yesterday and the architect is reworking our plan, he did say something that bothered me, he said our builder is getting nervous that he can't build our house in our money limits (the word limit!), now I said to John, what the heck! he sold a house down the street for our same budget AND that included the land, it was bigger than what we are building, we own our land, I hate this stuff I really do.

Autie is getting sooo big..

How's everyone? I'm off to get my hair cut an styled in a few minutes.. will try to get back on later ladies.

autttie.jpg

my latest little Autie! xoxox

Awww what a precious sweet girl!
Thank you for the PT advice and yes I am with you on that completely. Wise and great Kate. And speaking of wise, yes I agree about the PTSD. One day at a time. Thank you for all your love and kindness and wisdom.
Oh no to the budget limit maybe not being enough. Heck no. Hope the architect can rework the plans to your satisfaction and under budget. Fingers crossed.

Hope your haircut goes well Kate! XO.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

NIRDI shout out. :wavey:

We are ensconced in a deep freeze. Not kidding. Cold weather warning--low to -34C. No folks, it is for real! Polar weather--get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well. @Jimmianne glad things worked out for you!

cheers--Sharon

I cannot comprehend that amount of cold - its like 6 times as cold as our freezer
but i know you guys are tough and can handle it
Years ago on really cold days we used to go brows this factory meat shop that was always freezing so when we came out it would feel warm. They did some really amazing cuts of meat
but shame, they moved, went up market, prices went up and they had better temperature control in their new premises

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fred. He had the most gorgeous green eyes. Spectacular.

fredandhisgreeneyes.JPG

He sure was a beauty and even as an old man
it was arthritis that lead to Tinky's demise but i was happy he had made it through the winter and had felt the sun on his belly for another spring, but he jusr got so skinny despite still enjoying his food
poor Fred, but look at the face !
He knew he was loved and he gave that love back in bucket loads
Borris sends you a new hug and thanks you for yours - Tibby will raincheck his in as he's out and about on important cat bussiness

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello lovelies

It’s easy to think of the what ifs @missy, but please take heart that you did everything you could for your sweet Fred. He certainly was a handsome boy and those eyes look straight in to you.

The film was really good @marcy, very sad as you would expect, but extremely well done. The 3rd and final series of Designated Survivor was good, we enjoyed it, but it was made by a different company, so quite a lot of swearing, I suppose to make it seem more realistic (although I don’t know anyone who swears that much!)

So glad you can stay with your friend for your surgery @Jimmianne, good luck for Thursday I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Awww the little kitten sounds very sweet @Daisys and Diamonds, I hope you can find her a lovely home.

I hope little Autie is feeling a lot better @Tekate and that John’s allergies aren’t too bad. When Is your next meeting with the architect?

I hope you‘ll make it over to visit us one day @Poodles4me there’s so much history and great places to see and explore.

Sending good thoughts @Slick1

I’m not bothering to comment on the Megxit thread anymore, when people resort to profanity and insults, it’s not just not worth wasting time and effort.

We met our friends for lunch then went to see 1917, very powerful film and it made me jump in several places.

The weather is awful, we’re getting the tail end of a big storm, so it’s windy and raining heavily.

Hope you’re all having a good day :wavey:

Stay inside, hunker down
make soup

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot comprehend that amount of cold - its like 6 times as cold as our freezer
but i know you guys are tough and can handle it
Years ago on really cold days we used to go brows this factory meat shop that was always freezing so when we came out it would feel warm. They did some really amazing cuts of meat
but shame, they moved, went up market, prices went up and they had better temperature control in their new premises

Thank you! But I am helpless in the cold and hardly tolerate it! Survival mode!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! But I am helpless in the cold and hardly tolerate it! Survival mode!
Bake cookies !
(Do yoy call them cookies like the US or buscuits like we do ?)
Serously my freezer says its 6 degrees
I dont know how you do it
My mother always baked alot in the winter
i make soup
last winter we ate a lot of soup because our house isnt insulated
We thought we could handle it for a few years because the weather is warmer here
In this country we are narrowly stingy with heating (its the power bills that do it) so we tend to just put on extra layers
One night last winter was so cold we got up and sat in the lounge with the heat pump and drank soup at 3am

I would just die in your winters
I have the upmost respect for you all

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone else find there necklases burn them when you get stuff out of (or are prodding or poking) the oven ?
i wear a silver chain and a silver cat pendent and ouch - that kitty gets hot

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got off phone with my sister because I wanted to have more info. He had a massive heart attack but not a myocardial infarction which is what a massive heart attack is in humans. Instead he had a rupture of the chordae tendonae around the heart which caused his heart not to pump and he couldn’t breathe easily. It was awful. We rushed him to a local vet who put him on oxygen and we discussed the options and chose what we felt was the best option for Fred. Peace. I miss him so and do take comfort in that we did the best we could for him. But so close on the heels of Francesca’s untimely death and then RW gate, well of course we are devastated. I don’t know what to do with myself. I am in emotional pain. I know you understand.

Oh Missy I'm so sorry to hear of this. Poor baby. :(( My heart goes out to you both - you did everything you could have for him, throughout all the time you had him in your life. He is at peace now.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, such beautiful pics of Fred; he was a handsome fellow and such a sweet kitty. Thinking of you during this painful time; the first week is really tough and it's hard to accept that it even happened. You gave him a great life and many happy years.

@marcy, your new heart diamond is just beautiful. Such a pretty shape and I love the setting. Enjoy your new ipad mini, always fun to get a new device.

@Austina, I'm sorry your conversation with Shirley didn't go well. Glad you had a nice outing and enjoyed the movie. And have fun watching Netflix.

@Daisys and Diamonds, the kitten sounds adorable and I think she'll find a forever home very soon. I don't usually wear necklaces so that's never happened to me but I can see how it easily could.

@Jimmianne, I'll be thinking of you this week and I hope everything goes smoothly for you. It's great your friend is helping you out. Ugh to the tire, a real hassle...but good news about the savings on the meds. Looking forward to seeing your tweaked setting.

@Tekate, so sorry about the possible budget issue, how frustrating. Autie is really adorable, how wonderful to have this precious baby in your life.

@canuk-gal, those temps are awful - Be careful and try to stay warm.

Nothing new here...ds stopped in after work and we ended up getting take-out. Dh is away on business so the company was nice.

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi June, thanks! Isn’t it interesting that having a flat tire would lead to being in the right place at the right time for good things to happen.

Sharon, you are a very good survivor. I would not have imagined that you didn’t like cold weather, but I’m not sure your weather can be dignified with the word cold because at those temps, it is something else entirely. Brutal!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @springerspaniel and @ecf8503 and @Weecam and @junebug17

@springerspaniel thank you and you're so right. Fred was a beautiful soul. Full of loving and sweetness and good naturedness. We were so lucky to have him in our lives.

@ecf8503 I appreciate your help throughout the RW ordeal. We finally got Fred clear of RW after all those months but our worst fears came true anyway and I am sadder than I could have possibly imagined.

Somehow when I thought of this day (and during RW months I had much time to think about it) I thought, OK, he is older so it won't be as traumatic and devastating as it was with Francesca's untimely death. But no, it is just as devastating. His last 7 months were off the steroid meds (because of RW) that provided him relief and for that I am wracked with guilt (I know it is a useless emotion but it is how I am feeling).

I know he had good moments with us during RW gate but I also know the past 7 months were hard for him and that makes me so very sad. Words cannot convey how I am feeling about his death. If not for the past 7 months I would have been sad but not like this. If that makes sense. It's what it is and I cannot have a redo of 2019 as much as I wish I could. But my heart mourns his loss more than I can say.

I miss my Freddie boy and I miss my Frankie girl. :(

If-Only-870x729.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 4.58.59 AM.png

And here they are sleeping near each other so peacefully (2018?) at the beach house.

fredandfrancescasleepingatbeachhouse.png

RIP Fred and Francesca. Mommy and Daddy will always love you. And one day we pray to be reunited with you again.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I share this photo before? I might have but just in case I didn't. Another one with Francesca and Fred together. This one when Frankie was just a baby and Fred was about 7 I think.

Look how tiny Francesca was compared to Fred.
Fred, Frankie, Bobbie 2009 008.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies. I am back. Just finished another load of laundry and doing laundry at 4AM is pretty sweet because no one else is around. Quiet and calm and easy. There are advantages to getting up super early.

@Slick1 hope everything went as well as possible yesterday and that it continues to go smoothly. Before you know it this chapter will be closed and everything back to "normal" which hopefully means calm and peaceful and yes boring. Boring = Good. (((Hugs))).

@Scandinavian hopefully your mom is doing much better now that she is off chemo. Hugs to you and her.

@Tekate Great Kate good morning, I hope all gets sorted out with the architectural plans and within budget. Hugs.

@Austina hope you had a good morning and are enjoying a lovely day. XO.

@bling_dream19 how is settling into married life going? Hope you are well and happy. XO

@marcy hope work is remaining uneventful and all is going according to plan.
Bling updates? XO

Speaking of bling updates ooooh @Mamabean Swoon!!! Any new thoughts about the setting? XO

@canuk-gal hope the deep freeze is letting up and you are warm and cozy and safe. (((HUGS))).

@AV_ hope you are having a good week. Hugs.

@Daisys and Diamonds how is the new kitty doing? You are wonderful to be taking care of him/her. Hugs.

@junebug17 glad your DS kept you company last night and hope your DH's business trip goes well.

@Jimmianne thinking of you and tomorrow will go well and all will be good. Sending good luck vibes your way and much love.

Have a good day girls. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wrote a quick poem. It's rough but from the heart. I don't feel like making it purrrfect (still retaining my sense of humor) and want to share it with you girls as is.

Dear Fred our sweet boy
Always such a joy
From when you were young
So terribly shy
As the years went on
You came into your own
Truly a delight
Always a bright light
In our lives all was right

Your purring so strong
Hearing it so sweet
Like the best of songs
Never tiring of the beat

We miss you so much
You were our dearest boy
You have left this world
Taking our joy

The pain is great
The grief so strong
Nothing will ever be right
It just all feels so wrong

You live on in our hearts
And in our minds
Keeping you close
All of the time

But I miss hugging you
Holding you close
Hearing your strong purr
Seeing your pink nose
Your bright green eyes
So beautiful and bold

Truly you were

The brightest of souls

You were growing weak
So frail and old
You were getting tired
Ready to go
But in our minds
you will always be
Still young and alive
near daddy and me

The sweetest old man
You truly were
A big purry love
A big ball of fur

Now you are gone
But never far
The brightest star

One day we will join you
And all our other loves
The time goes so fast
This darkness won't last

One day we will be
Together Forever
Our hearts again light

And all will feel right

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

@missy I’m so sorry to hear that you think you could’ve done more or done things differently. I think we all feel like that after such an awful event, I know I do. Should we have noticed before that something was wrong with Dottie, would it have made any difference If she’d seen a vet earlier? You had no control over RW, you did what you’ve always done for your furries, you did what you had to. Your words show how much you loved and now miss Fred, and is a very fitting tribute to your lovely boy. I know that no matter how long we have with them, it will never be long enough. I feel cheated that Dottie was only 9, as I know you do when you think of little Francesca, but the important thing is that they had the best life possible with us, and that’s all we can ever hope for.

@Jimmianne What a great find to be able to use the app and get your prescriptions so much cheaper, it really was your lucky day yesterday and bodes well for tomorrow. I’ll be thinking of you getting your procedure and sending positive vibes it all goes smoothly.

Good grief @canuk-gal those temperatures are unimaginable, I can’t even think that polar bears would enjoy it.

Oh no @Tekate, what’s going on? How can the builder now be saying it’s going to be difficult building to your budget? They do this all the time and must know to the exact penny how much it’ll cost. I hope they’re not trying to pull a fast one on you now you‘ve bought the plot Autie looks very happy, and nice to see her playing with some good old fashioned toys. Honestly, if someone has to resort to swearing and being offensive in order to try and prove their point, then I’m afraid they’ve already lost the argument, it says more about them than the person they’re berating.

I’m with you @Daisys and Diamonds , we eat a lot of soup at this time of year, today it’s carrot and coriander. We call them biscuits here too, and I know it gets confusing, because to us, US biscuits look like scones :D

Nice that DS stopped by to keep you company while DH is away @junebug17 and even better that you didn’t have to cook. We’ve had a few recommendations for Netflix- it’s going to be finding the time to watch them all that’s the problem!

Are you keeping busy @AV_?

Your new sparklies are lovely @Mamabean, I can’t wait to see them set, they’re going to be beautiful.

Honestly @Calliecake, you should see my hair when it’s damp and drizzly out, it’s an absolute frizz ball :lol:

Hope you’re enjoying married life @bling_dream19.

We went to the gym this morning, I must admit, it’s a drag and I can’t say I enjoy it, but needs must, especially as the weather was horrible this morning and there’s no way we’d have gone out for a walk.

My glasses are ready, so I’ll pick them up tomorrow and let you know how I get on with them @marcy I may not get a chance to wear them for a few days as I don’t have any immediate plans to go out in the dark.

Window cleaner came this afternoon, so no doubt it’ll be raining again soon :lol:

Edited to add, that after being quoted to repair her ring, Kim took it back to the place it came from, and they agreed to repair it for free, she says it looks like new!
:wavey:

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear MIssy:

I did a mind meld with the Fredster a couple of times during RW and he told me he loved his parents so much because they helped him to the BR and gave him luxurious daily baths which meant more cuddles and skin to skin time which meant the world to him.

healing vibes across the miles.---Sharon xoxoxo

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal wow! I don't think I've ever been in anything below -12F which is -23C and the weather was 34 years ago, I hated it, my nose froze! I'm sure you are staying warm and this will pass. Not sure my car would even start.. stay warm!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I am sorry you are so sad and heartbroken over sweet Fred. I hope each day gets a little easier for you and Greg. Big hugs still coming you way. Fred is beautiful and those green eyes are gorgeous. I enjoyed the pictures of Fred and Francesca; she was sure a tiny kitty in that one picture. Love the poem to Fred. I think we all think we could have done things better or different to help our loved ones; sorry you are having those thoughts but I have no doubt you always did the best you could for your sweet kitties and Fred knew he was loved.

@Jimmianne good luck with your surgery tomorrow. That’s nice to stay with your friend and how convenient she lives so close to the hospital. The kitty looks great no your jacket. That’s great Tony will make a new setting for Mildred. Oh no to car trouble but yay for help from Angel, finding a great parking place and saving money on your prescription.

@Slick1 hope you are doing well.

@Austina thank you for the movie and series recommendation. I might sign up for Netflix just to watch Designated Survivor. That’s too bad that another “opinion” thread got nasty. Sadly they usually do. I hope your weather improves, and yes since you have clean windows it will certainly rain. I hope your glasses work well. That’s great Kim got her ring repaired free.

@Tekate oh no about the comment from your architect; I know once we set down and picked things for our place we quickly pushed up the price on our house. It doesn’t take long. Good luck getting everything worked out. Cute Autie has grown a lot. She is adorable.

@canuk-gal you certainly are in the deep freeze. Stay safe and warm.

@Daisys and Diamonds we call them cookies here - I actually made cookies today and it did warm up our house. I got cold thinking about those chilly nights you endure. Soup is always good when it’s cold.

@junebug17 thank you. I am enjoying the heart diamond. My new mini holds a charge longer than my old one; other than that they look the same. The new case for it is supposed to be delivered today so then the holes should line up okay. I am glad you had a nice visit with your DS.

I took off work today since my SIL is stopping by for the day. I slept in kind of but my old achy body was squawking about my immobility. I got up about 7; my right knee was super stiff this morning even after getting up and moving around.

I cleaned the guest bathroom, got out some towels, soap, dental hygiene products for my SIL. Then I moved on to the guest room, put no clean sheets and blankets, washed what was on the bed then ventured on to my gym downstairs and lifted. I deadlifted 81 pounds; it seemed way more difficult than the 80 pounds I lifted the other day. I rested a few minutes after that then started Snickerdoodles. A friend of mine was bringing us lunch and she showed up while I was still baking cookies. Marty, my friend and I played cards then they both went back to work. Ha Ha.

Take care.
Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww this is beautiful.. I am so sorry :( :( you are talented beyond belief, so many of the ladies here are.. Fred had the most beautiful eyes Missy, mesmerizing, you gave him such a wonderful life, the best life.. that is worth so much... wish I could bring him back. xoxoxoxo

Just wrote a quick poem. It's rough but from the heart. I don't feel like making it purrrfect (still retaining my sense of humor) and want to share it with you girls as is.

Dear Fred our sweet boy
Always such a joy
From when you were young
So terribly shy
As the years went on
You came into your own
Truly a delight
Always a bright light

Your purring so strong
Hearing it so sweet
Like the best of songs
Never tiring of the beat

We miss you so much
You were our dearest boy
You have left this world
Taking our joy

The pain is great
The grief so strong

And in our minds
Keeping you close
All of the time

But I miss hugging you
Holding you close
Hearing your strong purr
Seeing your pink nose
Your bright green eyes
So beautiful and bold

Truly you were

The brightest of souls

You were growing weak
So frail and old
You were getting tired
Ready to go
But in our minds
you will always be
Still young and alive
near daddy and me

The sweetest old man
You truly were
A big purry love
A big ball of fur

Now you are gone
But never far
The brightest star

One day we will join you
And all our other loves
The time goes so fast
This darkness won't last

One day we will be
Together Forever
Our hearts again light

And all will feel right

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne good luck tomorrow Jimmie, all will be fine, my ancient MIL at 88 had it done.. downloaded the new drug card, thanks so much for the tip, I'll see if it saves me any money on my rosacea medication especially. Thanks for the heads up..

sending calming and cool vibes to you Jimmie xoxoxo

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal wow! I don't think I've ever been in anything below -12F which is -23C and the weather was 34 years ago, I hated it, my nose froze! I'm sure you are staying warm and this will pass. Not sure my car would even start.. stay warm!

It is mind boggling. -40C where my other family lives. Water pipes freeze/blow. Glad this occurnace is but rare...nevertheless horrid.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy I know about the stiffness, my hip replacements are starting to hurt and damn that is a pain, if I move a lot it does get better..

snickerdoodles SEND THEM TO ME, my fav cookie.. I hope you have a great time with your SIL, I gotta clean from my xmas people (son and Autie's rooms).. I am lazy.

be careful and be good to your joints! I know you are.

I have to read back.. it's hard to keep up!

Went to lunch with our friends forever, my one and only bestie since 1985 and her husband, we again went to Eldorado in Austin, I have got to stop eating.. the food is GREAT.

Had my hair done yesterday so I will attach a pix.. I wish the pix weren't so big.. does anyone know how to make the small like some people have? thanks

Happy Wednesday everyone.

katehair.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dear Fred our sweet boy
Always such a joy
From when you were young
So terribly shy
As the years went on
You came into your own
Truly a delight
Always a bright light

Your purring so strong
Hearing it so sweet
Like the best of songs
Never tiring of the beat

We miss you so much
You were our dearest boy
You have left this world
Taking our joy

The pain is great
The grief so strong

And in our minds
Keeping you close
All of the time

But I miss hugging you
Holding you close
Hearing your strong purr
Seeing your pink nose
Your bright green eyes
So beautiful and bold

Truly you were

The brightest of souls

You were growing weak
So frail and old
You were getting tired
Ready to go
But in our minds
you will always be
Still young and alive
near daddy and me

The sweetest old man
You truly were
A big purry love
A big ball of fur

Now you are gone
But never far
The brightest star

One day we will join you
And all our other loves
The time goes so fast
This darkness won't last

One day we will be
Together Forever
Our hearts again light

And all will feel right

@missy It’s such a beautiful poem and tribute to your sweet Fred. ❤
I‘m editing it to say it’s human nature to say to yourself...”What if...?” You were the best mom to him..You had to make decisions for everyone’s health and well being. You did an AMAZING job...He was purring with you the night before. He was content and happy..Fred definitely had a wonderful life with you both...

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@marcy I know about the stiffness, my hip replacements are starting to hurt and damn that is a pain, if I move a lot it does get better..

snickerdoodles SEND THEM TO ME, my fav cookie.. I hope you have a great time with your SIL, I gotta clean from my xmas people (son and Autie's rooms).. I am lazy.

be careful and be good to your joints! I know you are.

I have to read back.. it's hard to keep up!

Went to lunch with our friends forever, my one and only bestie since 1985 and her husband, we again went to Eldorado in Austin, I have got to stop eating.. the food is GREAT.

Had my hair done yesterday so I will attach a pix.. I wish the pix weren't so big.. does anyone know how to make the small like some people have? thanks

Happy Wednesday everyone.

katehair.jpg

Your haircut is so cute Kate! I like the photos big because I can actually see what people are posting. :geek2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is mind boggling. -40C where my other family lives. Water pipes freeze/blow. Glad this occurnace is but rare...nevertheless horrid.

@canuk-gal I don’t know how you can stand it. Is there a backup heating system in case you lose power? I would worry about that! Wrap yourself up like a taco!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results