carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's!

@missy I'm hoping your appointment went well and the ride afterward was fun, including delicious ice cream.

@Austina our lawn service mows and trims, that's about it. I'm noticing some weeds too. Need to check on that. Marty's old company may or may not be buying equipment from Marty's current company. Time will tell. That would be weird. That's great you enjoying the visit from your friends. And sweet to get the chores done when you got home. Stupid Kia dealer.

My earrings are shipped and should be ready to pick up Friday. Yay! Yes, I worked 9 hours again today. What was I thinking? We are getting a thunderstorm right now with some much needed rain.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls and happy thoroughly terrific Thursday!

@marcy so exciting...tomorrow you will have your earrings and we cannot wait to see them on your ears! We didn't get thunder yesterday but we did have lots and lots of rain starting at 8PM last night and the winds were and still are incredible. But we are still planning on cycling as the rain is gone and all that is left are 25 mph plus winds lol. Glad you got much needed rain. I know we all prefer no rain but sometimes we need the rain and sometimes it is nice listening to the pitter patter of the rain coming down. Hope you enjoy working today and if 9 hours is your desire go for it. I mean the more you work the more you earn and the more for bling haha

@Austina yes you are so right. Greg enjoys gardening actually it's just we love so many activities there is never enough time for everything. We need more hours in the day lol. Glad you enjoyed your friends visit and I am sure it was over too fast. I hope you had a relaxing evening after all that activity and yeah I do not blame you for wanting car updates on a regular basis. It's ludicrous all you have had to endure regarding the Kia.

@bling_dream19 hey girl, hope the week is going well

@Slickk two more days and then holiday weekend woohoo and you are almost to summer vacation

Hey everyone else. Hope all is well. We enjoyed cycling yesterday and ice cream and furry babies. My favorite things. Today is super windy but we are still going cycling. Will just take lots more energy. Leaving you with our sweet treat from yesterday.

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 6.00.39 AM.png

May your day be as sweet and wonderful as you. XOXO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 6.10.00 AM.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!

@Slickk YAY to summer VACAY!!! :wavey:
@missy glad you aren't skipping a cycling beat! Went for a short ride today--tired from work. I want to get my pots this weekend--looking forward to blooms!!
@marcy you are burning the midnight oil girl! We also got some much needed rain--helped the wildfires also.
@Austina glad you had fun with your friends!!! And those car folks are a write off :rolleyes:

Well I am seriously contemplating dropping to one day a week at work, or none at all. Seriously stressful and frankly I don't need anymore of that in my life. Anyway, we are going out to a very fine small French Bistro tonight and I am looking forward to that.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's!

@missy love your pictures from your latest outing. Delicious looking ice cream and such pretty swans. I didn't send you our wind, we've still got ours. It's at least in the 70's here today.

@canuk-gal enjoy the French-bistro. That sounds really fun. Good luck deciding on one or none days of work. And if it's none, don't do what I did when I got bored.

I started my day as I have been for a few days now, walking through the garage, opening the screen door on the front door, chasing out about 30 miller moths, then coming in the house and getting the rest of them out. In the process, though I stick my right hand through a narrow opening between the storm door and the screen door and I'm bruising the crud out of my forearm. I had on a t-shirt initially today and my arm is bruised so bad, I figured someone would call the police on Marty.
:lol:
Then later today, I opened a pedestal stand we ordered for my mic and the pedestal fell out of the box and hit my right toe. Luckily it didn't dent the wood floor, but sure agitated my toe. I was hoping I didn't break it. They'd be referring Marty for sure to the police after me showing up at the ER with another broken bone and bruises all over my arm. Such is the life of a klutz.

I had a hair cut this morning, picked up some groceries and only worked six and a half hours. Yay. We have our astronomy club meeting tonight and tomorrow is finally Friday. Yay. A long weekend although, I'll have work to do anyway.

I am anxious to pick up my earrings tomorrow. The pictures do look good. I'll crop out the trademark and post them.

Take care,
Marcy

Pics.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls and happy FRiYAY!!!!!

@marcy SWOON!!! Ear pics when you get them pretty please. Wear your beautiful new earrings in good heath and very blingy joy

@canuk-gal thank you and same to you. Cycling is something Greg and I do together and it is the only activity where I feel absolutely carefree and almost (hahaha) worry free. It's the closest thing to flying and just feeling free. How is your dh doing? I am still keeping you in my thoughts and hope the family is doing well. And girl, yes to going to one day a week. I went from 5 days to 4 days to 3 days to 2 days and then I retired. And I thought I would miss it but you know what? I did not miss it at all LOL. Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy my career but it was time (for me) and I did not miss it one iota. It helps that Greg is my partner in crime however as I never have a dull moment haha. Anyway I wish you all the best in whatever you decide. This is an exciting time in your life. I remember when I was young my dad used to tell me when I was done with school I would feel free. And it was true to some extent. I loved working and earning money and being an adult. But when I retired it was very sweet as well and it was again like being out of jail. I was free to do whatever I wanted to do with my time and there is nothing sweeter. It is the one thing we cannot get more of...time. It is precious and fleeting and oh so sweet. May your days be filled with only sweetness and joy

@Slickk woohoo less than 20 days...I feel very excited for you. Do you have any summer plans?

@bling_dream19 hey there girlfriend. How are you and what are your holiday weekend plans? Lots of activities happening here at the shore this Memorial Day weekend and I am bah humbug about that lol. Too many people coming here and the weather is supposed to be quite lovely too. Whatever your plans I hope you have a blast

Hey @mrs-b hope you have a fun weekend planned and that Ballin is continuing to heal and do well. Keeping him in my thoughts and you and Tim too

@Austina what are your plans this holiday weekend? I think it's your first Memorial Day weekend here but now I am not sure lol. Time is flying so I have lost track of how long you have been in the USA. Have a great weekend

Hi everyone else. We cycled our hearts out yesterday and it was windy but it was a great day. Enjoyed ice cream and great scenery and furry babies too. I never get tired of any of that. Have a wonderful FriYAY. Big hugs and lots of love sweet friends.

The feet in the background are Jimmy's and Greg's LOL. Everything stops when I am photographing ice cream :lol:

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 6.10.17 AM.png

Happy sweet Memorial Day weekend! XOXO

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Woohoo @marcy, they look gorgeous :kiss2: I hope they’re now in your hot, sticky hands and you’re totally enamoured with them. Glad you ‘only’ worked 6 hours and got on top of your other commitments. I like to think of us who bruise easily as peaches:lol: I broke my nose once and the hospital were trying to coerce me to say I was a battered woman!

I can thoroughly recommend retirement @canuk-gal, honestly, you’ll wonder how on earth you ever found time to work. Yum to a lovely meal at a French bistro, Bon Apetit!

Sounds like you had a great day @missy, and I echo every word you say about being free to do what you want, when you want, and spending time with your beloved. We were here last Memorial Day, I remember going out to order the game’s room sectional :mrgreen:

I rang Lexus this morning and our car is expected to arrive on the 31st, but they’ll keep me updated on it’s journey.

We’ve set the ball in motion, so from now on, I won’t be talking about the you know what!

I hope you and Tim are enjoying a great weekend @mrs-b, and that Ballin is considerably better.

Our neighbours came over this afternoon to use the pool, and will probably come over again tomorrow. We’re FT our friends on Sunday for our regular catch up, otherwise a relatively lazy time.

Enjoy the long weekend :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls and happy Caturday Saturday!

@Austina woohoo! Cannot wait for you to get your Lexus and I hope you are over the moon happy with it. Sweet you are enjoying the pool with your neighbors and (new) friends and enjoy FT on Sunday. And enjoy a lovely relaxing holiday weekend

@marcy how are you loving your new earrings? Hope you have a great weekend and do not work too much...unless you want to of course

@bling_dream19 happy Caturday! Have a terrific weekend

@Slickk enjoy your hard earned time off to the fullest. Wonderful weather this weekend and holiday Monday

@mrs-b this is for you

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.16.13 AM.png

Hi everyone else...it's a gorgeous holiday weekend here and we are planning on cycling every day. Hopefully it won't be too crowded here but I cannot blame anyone for wanting to come here. It's beautiful and the smell and sounds and beauty of the sea is hard to resist

May you all enjoy a terrific and fun weekend and holiday if you are off from work and be well. XOXO

In honor of Caturday Saturday lol. This makes us so happy to see
Fresca (and the others) really love it here and we really love that they love being here. Our home is their home. Or rather their home is our home hahaha

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.19.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.19.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.19.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.19.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.19.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.20.02 AM.png

Cats really know how to relax right :lol:

Enjoy a relaxing and wonderful weekend lovely ladies XOXO

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My car’s arrived at the dealership! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls and happy Caturday Saturday!

@Austina woohoo! Cannot wait for you to get your Lexus and I hope you are over the moon happy with it. Sweet you are enjoying the pool with your neighbors and (new) friends and enjoy FT on Sunday. And enjoy a lovely relaxing holiday weekend

@marcy how are you loving your new earrings? Hope you have a great weekend and do not work too much...unless you want to of course

@bling_dream19 happy Caturday! Have a terrific weekend

@Slickk enjoy your hard earned time off to the fullest. Wonderful weather this weekend and holiday Monday

@mrs-b this is for you

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.16.13 AM.png

Hi everyone else...it's a gorgeous holiday weekend here and we are planning on cycling every day. Hopefully it won't be too crowded here but I cannot blame anyone for wanting to come here. It's beautiful and the smell and sounds and beauty of the sea is hard to resist

May you all enjoy a terrific and fun weekend and holiday if you are off from work and be well. XOXO

In honor of Caturday Saturday lol. This makes us so happy to see
Fresca (and the others) really love it here and we really love that they love being here. Our home is their home. Or rather their home is our home hahaha

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.19.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.19.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.19.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.19.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.19.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-27 at 6.20.02 AM.png

Cats really know how to relax right :lol:

Enjoy a relaxing and wonderful weekend lovely ladies XOXO

These pictures are SSSSSOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!! I want their life!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lost a long post! Poops!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning lovely ladies! Happy Sunday!

@canuk-gal yes, I agree. Life of Riley when the weather is nice but I feel for them when it is stormy and cold. They are so sweet. I wish I could take all of them in the house but while they stay put and watch us as we come back home from cycling if we try to approach they run like the wind. Truly feral. I am grateful we can improve their time on earth even if just a little bit

@Austina woohoo, very exciting update. I am guessing you will get your new car Tuesday?

Hi everyone else. What a gorgeous holiday weekend it is here. This is our 7th day in a row of purrrrrfect weather
I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend.

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 6.40.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 6.41.00 AM.png

Sending my sweet friends here lots of love and big hugs. XOXO

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@missy you take such good care of those feral furballs--and it shows!

@Austina new car yet????

@MamaBee how is the house stuff going?

We had a lovely ride today--warm!! Paths were very busy.. Saw fisher-people, sailors, walkers, joggers, cyclists, pic-nic-ers, and pooches galore. I think I'll cook today--although I really am trying to get out of that habit. LOL A family friend welcomed their first grandchild into the world...and I saw the pictures and became teary. Those sweet babes get you every time!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Up to my eyeballs at the moment but thinking of you all! Love you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning! Wishing you a memorable Memorial Day Monday. Thank you to all who have served and who are serving our country. You are the best and brightest and most brave. Thank you for all you do selflessly and courageously

Last night Greg and I watched an uplifting (yet sad) documentary I highly recommend. It's called "Above and Beyond" and it was poignant and inspirational.

@canuk-gal aww thanks. I never feel we can do enough but it has to be enough I guess. As we cycle we see so much wildlife and I always hope they will be safe and have a good life. So many predators (man) around and sometimes we see heartbreaking scenes. Mostly due to inattentive and uncaring motorists. I am glad you had a good ride yesterday and the weather is gorgeous by you too. LOL trying to get out of the cooking habit. Aww congrats on your friends grand baby. Animals and children are innocent and sweet and they do make my heart feel happy when I see they are content and happy

@rainwood hope you are having nice weather and getting some outdoor time and enjoying our spring weather...summer is almost here and the unofficial start I guess is already here

@MamaBee as long as it is all good things you are up to your you know what in...so happy and excited for you and looking forward to the day you are living in your beautiful new house

@bling_dream19 hope you're enjoying a good long weekend

@Slickk hope you're having a good holiday and getting to enjoy time with family

@Austina speaking of enjoying I cannot wait to hear your thoughts about your new car

Hi everyone else. We had a great day yesterday.
While we were cycling our friend texted us and asked if we could meet them at a park very close to our house. We were enjoying ice cream at the time and 20 miles away (on the bike) so I wrote back and said we could be there later so she and her dh and her doggie waited and we got to hang out with them for a couple of hours and it was a purrrrrfect day. Her dh took video of us cycling so I will have to ask him to send it to us as we have no real video of us cycling. Well there is video out there but always taken by strangers in cars and pedestrians as we cycle by lol. We have no video of us cycling but others do :lol:

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 6.02.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 6.01.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 6.01.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 6.01.52 AM.png

He is a very handsome baby but very wild and well he did get me twice jumping up and hitting my face and he loves to give love bites which I do not love lol. But he is a lucky dog. The story is he was one of three left at the ASPCA when my friend decided they could finally get a dog. The pandemic had wiped the shelters clean and it was Z and two little toy chihuahuas who had to be adopted as a pair. So my friend took Z (who had been left at the ASPCA at the age of 6 months by his previous family who couldn't handle him). That was 18 months ago. He is a very sweet boisterous pup. And all muscle.

I hope you enjoy a marvelous Memorial day Monday. Big hugs and lots of love

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 6.20.07 AM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

:lol: Love the smiling pooch @missy, having had a dog that liked to stand up on people to kiss them, I’m sure his exuberance was because he knows you like dogs. As an owner, it’s hard to be cross when they do it, even though you know they really shouldn’t. Glad you’ve been able to get out and enjoy cycling. Thanks for the film rec, it sounds right up our street.

Busy times ahead @MamaBee, I hope it’s all going smoothly and you’re not over doing it.

I shall have to try that line @canuk-gal, “I’m trying to get out of the habit of cooking” :lol: I hope you succeed. So glad the weather was good for you.

We had to go and get the funds organised for the car on Saturday, she rang just before we were going to ring and extend the car rental. We did our food shopping yesterday, and then our neighbours came over to use the pool, they had her brother and family visiting, so there was lots of splashing!

We returned the hire car this morning, and will hopefully hear tomorrow that the car is ready for collection.

Sending love and hugs to all the lovely NIRDIs. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Happy Tuesday!

@Austina that is so true. I don't mind when a dog jumps on me but I try hard to not fall since that could be a cat (haha cat) astrophe. He is ALL muscle. Ooh I am so excited for you and hope the car pick up goes as smoothly as possible. You deserve this to go well and I am keeping fingers crossed for you that it does. You are very kind to let neighbors use your pool. When we were growing up we had a pool and everyone in the neighborhood would come and join the fun. My parents are like that though. They open their home to everyone. Not just animals. They love people and they are very outgoing. Unlike me. Or my sister really. Weird how did we get to be in this family haha. But yeah it is very kind of you to do so

@Slickk hang in there...only a few more weeks. The school year went fast (for me) and hope it went smoothly for you despite challenges along the way. It is a challenging but rewarding profession

@bling_dream19 hope you have a good week ahead

@MamaBee hope you had a good weekend and all is going well

@canuk-gal have you made any decisions yet about your work week? Hope you enjoyed lovely weather yesterday and got to cycle

Hi everyone else. We had a good day yesterday. More cycling (haha big surprise), ice cream and stopping to love some furry babies. Today Greg is on his way to the city for his body check with the speciality derm at NYU. Of course I am nervous because every appointment is fraught with potential scary issues. But hoping hard for the best. He didn't want me to go so I am waiting here and it is hard waiting. He probably won't be home til early afternoon and we might go cycling or we might not depending on timing and how he is feeling.

Have a terrific and sweet Tuesday girls. Be well and enjoy. XOXO

Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 5.59.11 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today is the birthday of our sweet Marcy dear
That's right can you believe it has been another year
On this special day we just had to come and say
How terrific you are in so many different ways

You are warm and caring, sweet and kind
Always here for your friends no matter what the time
Day or night, at leisure or at work
Your NIRDI duties you never shirk

You love the stars, the sky, and beautiful gemstones too
Diamonds, sapphires,emeralds and rubies, deep in color and hue
Their beauty and dazzle are something to behold
But cannot compare with your inner beauty truth be told

So we come together to say out loud
How much we love you dear
You are our friend forever now
Not just online but truly and for real

Happy Birthday sweet Marcy
Wishing you all the very best
Not just a day filled with laughter and love
But lasting the whole year plus

Hoping we have many decades and more
To say how much we truly care
And also just a quick warning
Be careful of those killer bunnies over there :lol:

Happy birthday sweet Marcy
May your day be as special as you
May this week be one big party
And know that we love you we really do

hbmarcy.gif

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Happy Birthday Dear Marcy, hope you’re having a lovely day.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Birthday Miss Marcy!!!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!
Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes. I really appreciate it.

@Calliecake thank you, I think I’ll enjoy those earrings. I only went up .10 carats on each diamond but I notice a difference. I hope you are doing well.

@canuk-gal thank you on my earrings. I’ve been wearing them every day. Are you just working one day this week? Nice you had a lovely ride and sweet that your friend has a grand baby.

@missy thank you so much for the lovely poem. I really enjoyed it; it meant a lot to me. I’ll try to get ear shots of my new earrings but I never seem to like them. I’ll try. I am glad you are adding more and more miles cycling with beautiful scenery, wonderful fur babies and delicious ice cream. I absolutely love the pictures of the cats sunning on your patio. That is priceless. They know they have it good at chez Missy and Greg. And nice you got to catch up with some friends.

@Austina that’s great you get your Lexus soon. I bet you are excited. I hope you get Kia for with that lemon law and at least break even on what its cost you. Ouch to breaking your nose. Yes, us bruisers are like peaches, but that means we are sweet. I get why they ask you questions about bruises, but those who really need the help, probably are afraid to admit it. It’s sad that happens. Thank you on my earrings, I am enjoying them. I am delighted to hear you are enjoying your pool.
@mama-B I bet you are busy with moving, packing, etc. Best wishes that all goes smoothly.

Hi @mrs-b I hope you are feeling better.

Hi @bling_dream19 do you have any new pretty bling?

I didn't post most this weekend. I was busy eating. And then my stomach showed me who was in charge at about 4 a.m. today. It wasn't me.

I did have a busy weekend.

So for my weekend. The wedding we went to on Saturday was nice but not well organized. It started late, then after the ceremony the entire bridal party was gone for about 90 minutes for pictures. While we sat around at tables with room temperature glasses of water that no one came to fill. By about 4, people were getting restless. They finally brought out food but it was shiskabobs with tiny pieces of meat between vegetables and bite sized cheesecake squares with strawberries. Or in other words, a light snack for Marty. We left before they cut the cake. When we got home we ordered a XL pizza and had it for supper.

Sunday was some work then meeting my sister, BIL and nephew for steaks in Colorado. After we got home, we watched a James Bond movie complete with popcorn.

Yesterday, I was miserable when I got up from eating so much already, but I still wolfed down tenderloin, a baked potato, and a piece of cake. Plus wine was involved in all but the wedding.

I finally got up again about 8 this morning and worked over nine hours today. I ate some things but not much and my stomach is still sore.

I did podcast #4 this afternoon and had problems between operator error, learning how to use the software and noise. The AC kicked on, someone started mowing the lawn, a dog started barking, then several texts or phone calls came in. I should have done it this morning. Then it took me too long to edit and clip things. Finally got it done though. Hopefully, no edits are required.

And Marty bought me a new teddy bear for my birthday too.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Happy wonderful Wednesday and happy last day in May! Tomorrow is June already wow...

@marcy glad you enjoyed a terrific birthday and thank you for your kind words about the kitties and cycling and the photos and I am pleased you liked the poem. I look forward to your earring pics and I hear you. Getting ear shots are challenging. And LOL I enjoy eating and do it often and sometimes my stomach doesn't behave either. Of course now that I have EPI it lets me know when it is not pleased with me. I feel like I have to eat less now and am working to maintain my weight. Successfully so no worries. Gaining is much easier than losing lol. Sorry about brouhaha as you were doing podcast #4. Glad the wedding was nice albeit the disorganization. I love weddings but please for the love of all that is good and holy feed your guests without delay. I do not like weddings where food is not forthcoming. Jewish weddings are full of food, music and dance. Once Greg and I went to a friends wedding in 2001 and OMG there was no real food. Only hor dourves and let me tell you it was not enough. OMG. After the wedding (long and hot) we went to a fast food place (only place open at midnight in Connecticut) and got food. LOL. I remember that very well. But I digress. IMO a good party is one where the guests are well fed and satiated in food, drink and dance. But perhaps that is just my thinking :) Awww sweet Marty brought you a new teddy bear. Very cuddly and very thoughtful.

@bling_dream19 happy last day of May...cannot believe tomorrow is June

@Slickk woohoo last day of May and you are well on your way towards summer and vacation. Hope your week is going well

@mrs-b how are you and Tim and Ballin doing? You are all in my daily thoughts. Sending continued healing vibes to each one of you. And sharing a photo below for you

@rainwood hope you are having good weather. I cannot believe our run of good weather here in the NE though we have not had much rain over the past few months and I hope we do not get into another drought situation

Hi everyone else. We had a great cycling day and luckily Greg's appointment at NYU went very well (TG) and he got home at 10AM so much earlier than expected and we had a full cycling day complete with ice cream and furry babies and friends.

@mrs-b for you

Greg enjoyed key lime and I enjoyed vanilla and strawberry (my usual)

Screen Shot 2023-05-31 at 6.15.05 AM.png

And from the other day the photo our friend took...I cropped my girlfriend out but loved the photo bombing with her in it hahaha

missy,gregqandzeke.png

Love you girls. I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Wednesday and a great end of May and beginning of June. Sending you love and hugs and all good things XOXO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love it here. Peaceful and serene

Screen Shot 2023-05-31 at 6.35.25 AM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Glad you’re enjoying your sparkly new earrings @marcy, and sorry about the stomach issues. We went to a wedding like that, went to the reception venue, and waited, small trays of nibbles came round, and we thought that was the precursor to the meal - we were wrong. On the way home we stopped off for fish and chips. They were quite surprised to see us in our finery queueing :lol:

Great news that Greg’s appt went well @missy, and all is good for now. That key lime ice cream sounds delicious, key lime pie is a favourite of Colin’s. Glad you got to enjoy the beautiful weather and meet up with 2 and 4 legged friends.

I got the call at lunchtime yesterday that the car was ready for collection, so as soon as we could get an Uber we headed over there. The car had a big red bow on it :lol:

Meet Blanche, we love the micatallic white, and she’s very quiet and smooth.

IMG_1137.jpeg IMG_1138.jpeg

Just had the a/c people to do a service call, now we’re heading out to the pool.

:wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Glad you’re enjoying your sparkly new earrings @marcy, and sorry about the stomach issues. We went to a wedding like that, went to the reception venue, and waited, small trays of nibbles came round, and we thought that was the precursor to the meal - we were wrong. On the way home we stopped off for fish and chips. They were quite surprised to see us in our finery queueing :lol:

Great news that Greg’s appt went well @missy, and all is good for now. That key lime ice cream sounds delicious, key lime pie is a favourite of Colin’s. Glad you got to enjoy the beautiful weather and meet up with 2 and 4 legged friends.

I got the call at lunchtime yesterday that the car was ready for collection, so as soon as we could get an Uber we headed over there. The car had a big red bow on it :lol:

Meet Blanche, we love the micatallic white, and she’s very quiet and smooth.

IMG_1137.jpeg IMG_1138.jpeg

Just had the a/c people to do a service call, now we’re heading out to the pool.

:wavey:

AWESOME RIDE!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results