Premium
GM girls and happy 2022!!!

Wishing you all the best in 2022
May you get to enjoy all that you do
Peace, happiness, joy and health
Above material wealth
Let 2022 be a very good year

For you and all those you hold dear

Happy 2022 girls!!! In no particular order and I hope I didn't leave out anyone I love.
@Slick1 @Austina @marcy @bling_dream19 @sarahb @canuk-gal
@MamaBee @junebug17 @rainwood @springerspaniel @Jemi
@Polabowla @MMtwo @mrs-b @lambskin @dizzyakira @PintoBean @seaurchin

Hope you enjoy this peaceful video of the sea.
Believe it or not it's the Jersey Shore.
Beautiful just like you.
Make sure the volume is up so you can enjoy the sound experience.

Love you. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jemi

I love this photo of you and Greg.

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.28.19 AM.png

Happy 2022!!! Looking forward to a new year filled with wonderful possibilities.

Jemi

Rough_Rock
@Jemi

I love this photo of you and Greg.

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.28.19 AM.png

Happy 2022!!! Looking forward to a new year filled with wonderful possibilities.

I’m wearing those same tights this morning! lol
Happy new year to you and Greg and the kitties <3 <3

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m wearing those same tights this morning! lol
Happy new year to you and Greg and the kitties <3 <3

Emailing you the photo of the three of us. I love that one too. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my favorite photos of 2021.
I call this FOMO kitties.

:lol:

FOMOcats.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
~to all the dear NIRDIs~
Here’s to a GREAT and happy 2022!!!

A8F78D03-0292-4FB5-A349-ADB864232928.jpeg

Sharon are we goose egg twins?
Left forehead? Just the height of an upper stall door??

YUP Left brow! LOL

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy, happy New Year lovely NIRDIs

We didn‘t even stay up to see in the New Year :lol:

We took Bertie to the dog park this morning, and have been cooking since we got back.

I’ve made Onion Bhajis, samosas, aloo gobi, and Kim has got the rice cooking and the chicken prepped for the curry.

Adam cleaned the outside of the car for us, and Colin’s vacuumed and cleaned the inside.

Now we’re all pooped!

Hope you’ve all had a good start to the new year, let this be our very last having to deal with Covid.

Good health and happiness to you all.

:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy Sunday! The year is flying by lol. JK! But maybe not kidding. We will see.

@Austina we went to bed way before midnight too. My usual bedtime and that is fine by me. I actually like getting up early when it is peaceful and serene. It's funny because I used to be a night owl and now look at me. :lol:
Your food sounded delicious and hope everyone enjoyed. And good for Colin and Adam for cleaning the car.

@canuk-gal hope your healing is going well and all is good.

@Jemi we haven't changed a bit. :bigsmile:

@Slick1 I hope you are enjoying your freedom and basking in the glow of a job very well done. Kudos again. It's a purrfect way to start the New Year. Clean slate.

@bling_dream19 hope your year is off to a blingy happy start.

@marcy hope you aren't bored with retirement yet. LOL. Enjoy the peace and quiet. If you are like me however you will start a schedule and stick to it. I like having order and plans to each day. But we are all different and no matter your preferences I hope you are enjoying.

@sarahb happy 2022 sweet friend.

@springerspaniel when do you start your new job?

@mrs-b so pleased you had a merry Christmas and a happy holiday.

@MamaBee hoping 2022 is off to a wonderful start and good health and blingy joy rules the year.

Hi to everyone else. We had a good start to the New Year despite the rainy day and today we are going hiking.
Hello winter and IDK if you have noticed but it is lighter at night now woohoo.
Enjoy a lovely Sunday girls. XOXO.

Leaving you with one of my favorite paintings by one of my favorite (living) artists.

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 6.15.02 AM.png

(((((Hugs)))))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy weather--it is 1C at present and will drop 20 degrees back to our deep freeze. Water pipes breaking all over town. Awful. I did go for a walk but still felt chilly I wore my Olangs @missy!

My Mom is out of the hospital and back to her facility/residence. Is medically stable again, But she keeps falling. Nightmare.

Then two of my sisters reported they caught Covid over Christmas. All vaxed and boosted. My nephew and sister were quite unwell (cough, sore throat's, snotty, aches) while another household member had nothing at all. Just when you think it is getting better and have been so careful.

I put away the Christmas decorations but will leave the tree. I love the lights!!

Stay safe and well folks.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Happy New Year! Wishing all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2022. As for me - it’s day 2 and so far, so good.

@missy I am the ultimate social distancer - I am content avoiding social interaction. That’s the part of retirement I think I’ll enjoy most. Yes, you have lovely scenery there and I love seeing your pictures. I’d be wearing my heaviest coat on hikes too; love my squall parkas that help block wind. Thank you for the great video.

@Austina you did have a whirlwind year - yay for new beginnings this year. You did have a busy holiday especially with all that baking and cooking.

@MamaBee so your DH has retired too? When my dad retired my mom started volunteer work.

@Slick1 - love the pictures. I hope your sweet fur baby is doing okay now.

@canuk-gal oh no to bashing your head and getting a goose egg - I hope you are doing better now. I am not missing work but I sure feel like I need to be checking my email all the time. LOL as I mentioned to MamaBee when my dad retired my mom started doing volunteer work. I am sure I’ll drive Marty crazy. We are getting crazy cold weather too. Snow is off and on too. How awful that pipes are breaking. Glad to hear your mom is out of the hospital. Nice to get your decorations down. I am going to start on that tomorrow. Marty hopefully can take down the ones outside next weekend (if the roof isn’t snow covered).

@bling_dream19 any new bling projects for this year?

@aztonie sweet that Bob is retired and you are planning to move. Did you pick a place yet? It was nice of Marty to plan a retirement party for me and asked people from work. It was a lovely surprise.

@springerspaniel cute fur baby!

@Jemi are you settled in yet?

I apparently was busy all weekend. Friday night we had friends over to snacks and games. They are both very nice but sure like to fight and bicker; it kind of wears us out. They didn’t stay for more than a few hours so we watched live fireworks around the world on YouTube and went to bed a bit before midnight - such excitement.

On New Years we baked a rib eye roast in the oven - it turned out okay but it’s a bit too fatty for my taste. We had leftovers today from that (plus the mashed potatoes) I made yesterday. We are having our last 2 Christmas cookies today then tomorrow I need to knock off the sweets and snacking again. Really!

I got the January club newsletter posted, got my laundry done and put together another puzzle.

Tomorrow is really day 1 of reality setting in. Marty will be working again and I’ll be going “what now?”. Ha Ha.

Take care.
Marcy

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Our weather is out in sympathy with you @canuk-gal and @marcy. Below freezing today, and it feels really cold after an 80 deg Christmas! Stay safe and warm.

I’m glad your Mum is out of hospital and on the mend @canuk-gal, let’s hope she stays that way. It’s very easy for the elderly to get dehydrated and then UTI’s.

Honestly @marcy, I’ll give it a couple of months, then, like the rest of us, you’ll be saying “how did I ever find time to work?” You know, the odd thing is, all the things you used to squeeze in around work, just kind of spread out over the week and fill your time up.

Ugh, I’m sorry that there’s another Covid case as your Mum’s care facility @MamaBee, honestly, I still can’t believe anyone being a caregiver not being vaccinated. Here’s hoping you all continue to stay safe and well.

I love that picture @missy, call me a philistine, but I like to know what I’m looking at with art, and not have to try and guess what the ‘artist’ has painted :lol:

@Aztonie, we have friends who live in Phoenix, and every July the head to Lake Tahoe for 6 weeks to get away from the excessive heat. Do you have anywhere in mind where you’d like to live?

@Slick1 how is our favourite little Phantom doing? And you too of course :mrgreen:

Busy day here doing house stuff, I cleaned upstairs and did laundry, Colin wiped down all the windows. FYI, shutters may look very nice, but when the weather turns cold, the amount of condensation that builds up behind them is awful. It’s actually caused damaged to the sheetrock around the windows. Colin’s changed his mind about shutters now :lol:

Big love and hugs to you all :wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, I wish I could say something to help you worry less about your mom. Covid has everyone on edge with elderly parents.

Your husband retiring may end up being a wonderful surprise @MamaBee. It was for me. I too wondered how my husband would deal with retirement. He also had a demanding job and traveled a lot for his job. For 25 years on his vacation days he was sending emails and taking calls He was offered consulting jobs since he retired. He turned it down. Now if I could only get him to wipe down the counter top after making a sandwich. After 30 years I should probably stop hoping for that LOL.

@junebug17 , I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!

@marcy, Your retirement party sounds like it was a lot of fun. Marty and your coworkers did great! Surprise parties are hard to pull off.

@Austina, The counter top and cabinetry for the laundry room is going to look great. I’m glad you and Colin are having so much fun with Adam and Kim. Your vacation looked like so much fun and you look beautiful!

@canuk-gal, I’m sorry to hear your mom has been falling. It’s scary. They have been sending a physical therapist to work with my stepfather’s balance and strength in his legs hoping that will help his falling. Do they have someone working with your mom?

Oh @Slick1 and @springerspaniel , What beautiful furbabies!!!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! It's snowing here lol. Happy Marvelous Monday this January 3rd!

We had a good hike yesterday. It was soooo mild. 60s F. Really really nice outside.

But @canuk-gal our cold weather has arrived sadly. Sigh. Let's move some place warm OK? My good friend is retiring January 7th and moving to North Charleston. I have to check that area out. I am sure cost of living is inexpensive there because she is very frugal lol.

@canuk-gal I am glad your mom is out of the hospital but worried to hear she is falling. Sending her good thoughts and lots of safety vibes. Oy your sisters and nephew caught Covid. Sending them bucketloads of healing dust. And hugs to you.

We are also leaving the Xmas tree...maybe til the days are long and it is light out til late...we shall see. I love leaving the lights on the tree as it brightens up the living room at night. LOL. Last year we left the tree up for months. :)

@marcy we are the same. I don't hate the isolation. In fact I wish there were less people around due to the surge right now but I haven't hated being alone with Greg most of these past 2 years. You are retirement will be fast friends. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Happy New Year. And thank you for letting me know you enjoyed my video! of the sea. I appreciate knowing that and that sharing it puts a smile on some of your faces. :sun:

@Austina we have freezing weather here now too. It went from 60 to 30 in less than a few hours LOL. Welcome to the USA. Nice you got some housework done. I appreciate all different types of art work but I do love Hopper and Cardinal and Freiderich (photo I shared above of his painting). They all have similar styles and I just adore their work. Glad you like it too. One day we will take you to his gallery. It is in my favorite small town with my favorite antique jewelry shoppe. :)

@Slick1 hope this week back goes smoothly. Thinking of you.

@bling_dream19 hope your mom and dad and DH are all well and everything is good.

@springerspaniel good luck and hoping you love your new job.

@MamaBee I feel January and February might be the worst of it...hopefully we will all make it through unscathed...we have lots of medical appointments this month but I am worried they will be canceled and worried they won't lol. Thinking of you and your mom and hoping all goes well.

Hi to everyone else. Stay warm and cozy and safe. Big hugs.

Photo during our hike yesterday. Today is much much much colder and windier (with snow!) but we are braving the weather anyway. LOL we are tenacious.

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 5.59.12 AM.png

Have a marvelous Monday lovely ladies. XOXO.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's! Day 3 of 2022 - continuing to be good so far.

@Austina I heard it was cold in Texas - we are expecting about 8 inches of snow on Wednesday. I am so GLAD I can stay home when it's crappy out now. I hope you warm up soon. I hear you on I'll soon be wondering how I ever had time to work. After working my second job as an adjunct teacher for 21 years I said for a long time I don't know how I worked 2 jobs for that long. Nice to do some cleaning and laundry. I am curious about shutters - are they right on the window or away from the window? We have plantation shutters on windows in the den and Marty's office I've never noticed condensation on them - but maybe our low humidity makes a difference. That sucks it would damage sheet rock.

@Calliecake good luck on getting your DH to wipe down the counter top - I have that same problem plus I think Marty traveled too much he seems to forget how to hang up a towel after a shower. At our last house Marty used to eat 4 pieces of toast for breakfast and I swore he buttered one piece of toast at a time holding it up in the air and moved down the counter top for each new piece. I asked him one time if he had any toast left after he buttered them all. What a mess! Yes, surprise parties are difficult to pull off. I was suspicious of a few things but I figured the debit charges at a few places were Christmas related. I always tell Marty I follow his exploits through his debit card.

@missy yay for pretty snow! Stay safe and warm. Yes, I am sure I'll enjoy retirement. That is so funny your comment on FB was posted before I saw the little sign in Hobby Lobby - I am already having to pause and think what day of the week is it? I am totally mesmerized by the sea and waves coming in; I have several videos from our vacation a few years ago and I watch them now and then.

It's after 3 in the afternoon and I was basically busy since 8:30 this morning. I took down my Christmas villages and put all of that away. Then I dusted everything to put back on the mantle - actually changed some things around between the mantle, the TV stand in the den and our entry way table. I brought home several little dust collectors from work and got them blended in with decorations here. I broke part of the one piece of my Snoopy village that is sentimental to me. I put little battery operated lights on the mantel with the village and they fall really easy because they are top heavy - while taking them off the left side went to fall and shot one of my china decorations on the floor. It is a Lenox piece with Snoopy riding a snow machine and pulling a sled with a Christmas tree on it. I bought one for me and one of my sisters after our dad died because we used to go to their cabin in the mountains and go out on snow machines and hunt for Christmas trees every year. The sled portion is what broke; Marty told me to put the pieces in a bag and he'll see if he can fix it. Naturally being me I cut my finger picking up the pieces. It's my right index finger and none of my touch stuff is working with the bandage there. D'oh!!

Marty was the only one logged in to work today - I guess today was his New Year holiday so he and I went shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Micheals and Hobby Lobby. After that we decided since we are out we may as well eat lunch somewhere. After we got home I dusted everything to put back on the mantle, TV stand and table.

Take care.
Marcy

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy, welcome to my world: Break stuff, dust stuff, buy stuff online! I finally strapped on the old Fitbit, so now I'm being auto-nagged. What are you reading these days? Do you like Louise Penny? I'm thinking of starting up on her, she is prolific!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@azstonie I seem to totally have the dropsies these days., I wear bandages more than I wear earrings. Speaking of rings - where the heck did I just set those down? Glad they are shiny so they'll be easy to find. I just finished the latest Micheal Connelly book and plan on starting reading a bunch of John Sandford books - Marty bought them all so they are free to me now. I will look up Louise Penny. Thanks.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom’s home has six new cases of Covid. They are still all staff. That makes eighteen cases in under two weeks.
My friend’s husband just tested positive..
Their son and DIL just recently got it.
My other friend said she knows someone that got it three times even though they are doubly and booster vaxxed.
If it wasn’t that my mom is in the nursing home I would go back to Maryland and hibernate again. I just want to stick my head in the ground.
This feels worse then the beginning. Sorry to be a DD..I’m just getting pretty nervous.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Louise Penny's books were fun to read, and I Ioved the character development.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mom’s home has six new cases of Covid. They are still all staff. That makes eighteen cases in under two weeks.
My friend’s husband just tested positive..
Their son and DIL just recently got it.
My other friend said she knows someone that got it three times even though they are doubly and booster vaxxed.
If it wasn’t that my mom is in the nursing home I would go back to Maryland and hibernate again. I just want to stick my head in the ground.
This feels worse then the beginning. Sorry to be a DD..I’m just getting pretty nervous.

@MamaBee, I’m sorry. Of course you are really worried and concerned. It’s your mom. You aren’t being a DD. Please don’t feel that way. It’s feeling like 2020 all over again to many people.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! it's Terrific Tuesday!

@MamaBee big ((((hugs)))). Keeping your mom in my thoughts. And you too. I enjoyed our convo yesterday. As always.

@canuk-gal we got snow flurries all day here yesterday. It was pretty. But pretty cold too. Brrrr.

@springerspaniel big hugs to Freddie and Clyde. I wish I could hug them in person!

Speaking of hugging in person @mrs-b big virtual hugs for now.

@marcy I have another video for you. I think you would love it here. We hear the ocean all day long in the house when the weather is like this. The ocean is loud and somehow creates a peaceful feeling even when it is roaring. And let me tell you it was roaring all day yesterday and this morning too. Something fierce.

This is for you @marcy and any of the other NIRDIs who love the sea...Greg took it and I am sorry about the camera movement...lol Next time I will take the video like I usually do but it was cold out and he volunteered. :)
Listen with the volume up. It was high tide.

@sarahb hope the first week of the New Year is going smoothly.

@Slick1 how are you and how are the kids?

@bling_dream19 good morning sweet friend.

@Austina hope your weather is warming up. Ours is cooling down and down and down haha.
But I do love winter clothes. So cozy and comfy and warm.

@rainwood you are so right. As always. :bigsmile:

We had a great day yesterday. Busy day today too.
Enjoy a wonderful and special Tuesday my sweet friends. So happy you are here. XOXO.

I took a photo (from the warm cozy living room) of Greg as he took the video last night :lol:

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 5.44.20 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this quote and it is very relevant to this thread.

truefriendsarelikeoctopusesonyourface.jpg

:lol:

I love you girls!

Not my poem but I don't know who wrote it.
It's speaks the truth.

Some friends come and go
Some friends walk away
You know you found a true friend

For those are the ones that stay

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, I’m sorry. Of course you are really worried and concerned. It’s your mom. You aren’t being a DD. Please don’t feel that way. It’s feeling like 2020 all over again to many people.

Thanks @Calliecake. It actually feels worse to me. I hope we can get through this Omicron wave fast…but healthy..Hopefully the numbers will drop again.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I hope the snow isn't causing any problems @missy, it looks pretty as long as you don't need to go out in it. OMG the thought of an octopus on my face :shock: :lol: Wow you can really hear the wind whipping up in the video, I'm not surprised you stayed inside.

I'm so sorry to hear there are more cases among the staff at your Mum's home. Everything I'm reading about Omicron, and the figures in the UK, is showing that it's not causing anywhere near the amount of hospitalizations as previously. In fact today, the PM said over 90% of those in hospital aren't boosted, and over 60% aren't vaccinated at all. Continuing to send good thoughts that your Mum stays safe and well.

Yes, plantation shutters @marcy, they have them on every window here, and whether it's because it's suddenly got really cold (from being in the 80's last week), but the condensation has been terrible. I even noticed that the accumulation on one window has rippled the paint on the window sill. Adam and Kim have even got mold on one of their bedroom window reveals. Glad you're finding things to fill your days, you'll soon be at the stage where there won't be enough hours in the day to get everything done :mrgreen:

Aww thanks @Calliecake, hopefully not looking too bad for an old boiler of 62 :mrgreen:

Hope your Mum is doing ok @canuk-gal and has had no more falls .

Been busy shopping and cooking, I really don't know where the time goes. We're off to see the house in the morning, see if anything's happened with the insulation. Colin has been having endless fun with the banks, you just couldn't make this stuff up. :roll:

I slept terribly last night so I'm going to bed early, it's cold here, but thankfully about freezing temperatures today.

Stay safe and well lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@MamaBee mega dust your mom doesn’t get sick. At least this variant isn’t as bad as previous strains. Let’s hope this weaker strain is the END of this nightmare.

@springerspaniel thanks for the second on that author - I like to find new series to read.

Hi @Calliecake

@missy Greg was very nice to go out and record that video. I totally enjoyed watching it and listening to it; LOL of you taking a picture of him outside taking the video. That’s exactly what I’d do too. Yes, the ocean can be loud - when we were first at that beach house a few years ago I kept thinking this place is as windy as Wyoming then it dawned on me it was the ocean. Us landlocked people are slow on these kind of things. Ha Ha. LOL to octopus on your face - that is awesome.

Well Day 4 of 2022 has gone by without incident for me. I went grocery shopping and was sad to see shelves pretty empty again. This is a bit unreal. The store was quite busy and staff was short so lines were long to check out. I bet a lot of people were out since we are expecting 8 inches of snow tomorrow with blizzard like conditions so people were probably stocking up.

I didn’t get to my house project for the day but will tackle it tomorrow. I did get my lifting done this afternoon and get my first gym bookkeeping lesson tonight when Marty gets home from the gym. He will show me how to set up monthly invoices for 2 new clients. Both of them found him from that nice article they ran in the paper about him and his gym.

I ordered a skein of yarn to knit Marty a hat. I wanted to make it orange since he needs something orange while he is out moose hunting but he wanted red. That color should stick out as not a part of nature as well. He’s not as anal as I am about safety.

Take care.
Marcy

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy, As everyone is driving in the bad weather you get to stay warm inside tomorrow. Do you want me to send you some hot chocolate and marshmallows? You will probably get a few calls from your former coworkers in the coming weeks as people try figuring out how to do all you used to do. Trust me, they are usually pretty entertaining calls. Can you pick a really bright color red yarn for Marty’s hat? DH has a fluorescent orange hat that he bought years ago at Gander Mountain for when he shovels the walkway. It never dawned on me it was probably for hunters since he doesn’t hunt but that is probably what it is intended for.

@Austina, It sounds like you and Kim have been having a good time together. You are doing something right when you look as great as your DIL in a swimsuit. I used to love checking on the progress when we built our home. I remember the builder joking that I obviously didn’t find plumbing and electrical work very exciting. Have the windows arrived yet?

@MamaBee, Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts. I know it’s hard.

@azstonie, I’m not fond of this darn Fitbit. DH husband asked tonight if just another 10 minutes really means another hour?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! It's wonderful Wednesday!

Can someone please tell a clueless guy what a NIRDI is without laughing at him to much?

Good morning @Karl_K, I hope you and your dear wife are feeling much better.
NIRDI is an acronym that stands for Now I Really Did It...the title of this thread. The day I broke my tibia and fibula in a cycling accident was the day I started this thread. And boy, did I really do it. LOL. @sarahb came up with NIRDI and I think it's purrrfect. :)

Good morning girls!
We had a wonderful hike yesterday but today is a rain event all day.
Going to Quest to do lab work in a little while and I just did my (very belated) Cologuarrd test.
For some reason I have been procrastinating about doing this test since October. LOL

@Austina thanks it was just flurrying all day...nothing stuck. But I have a feeling soon enough we will get real snow. Not real snow like Marcy I hope though haha. Good luck with the house visit today and I hope you are having sweet dreams right this minute. One night of bad sleep followed by many nights of sweet dreams.

@marcy happy first full week of retirement. So far it's pretty great right? Keeps getting better. Took me some time to get used to not feeling like I was going to work. And I finally stopped dreaming about it too.:lol:

Good for you getting stuff accomplished and lifting and today doing the house projects. I have lots of things I need to be doing too. My closets and drawers aren't going to organize themselves LOL. I wish.

@Jemi good morning! How are you and how is your sweet grandchild and Kine doing? Sending you lots of well wishes and love.

@canuk-gal hope all is going well. Thinking of you every day I wear my Olang boots. Today is a red Olang day. :)
Hope your mom is doing well.

@springerspaniel good morning and have a lovely day. When you have a minute let me know how the new job is going.

@MamaBee ugh I just heard about a new variant. Nooooooo. Stay safe and well. One day at a time.

@Slick1 good morning and have a wonderful day. It's hump day. Just a few more days to the wonderful weekend.

@bling_dream19 speaking of wonderful hope all is going splendidly and you are doing well.

@sarahb thinking of you and hoping all is going well.

Hi to everyone else.
Off to Quest soon to do lab work.
Story of my life lately lol.
I will see you later maybe.
Enjoy a wonderful Wednesday!

Leaving you with a photo during our hike yesterday. Wearing my most colorful winter leggings.
(((((Hugs))))).

Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 5.42.05 AM.png

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Last night Kine kept barking frantically at something outside so I let him out into the fenced yard next to the field and saw a couple of big deer speed away.
A minute later they where back at the fence to see what was squeaking at them.
Ki, my fearless protector. A7EE4849-2395-4847-93FA-C80320F601AF.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results