color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I am so sorry. :(
I hope she is stable and doing OK.
Keeping her (and you) in my thoughts and prayers.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal sending warm, healthy vibes your moms way and thinking of you ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls, it's a rainy Thursday. Just a quick hello.

@canuk-gal continued well wishes for your mom.

@Scandinavian you and your family remain in my thoughts.

@Slick1 have a good day and be safe.

@MamaBee so happy you got your booster and a bit of a fever too. Good going.

@mrs-b sending you well wishes and hoping surgery happens sooner vs later.

@Austina so happy for you. I was thinking of you the past two days sending good vibes. Finally good things are happening.

@bling_dream19 hope you are having a wonderful week.

Hi to everyone else.
We had a good day yesterday cycling by the shore.
Today is rainy all day so errands it is.
Have a good Thursday and be well. XOXO.

Our ICOTD.
Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 6.59.08 AM.png

Our attack kitty on patrol. :)
Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 6.59.30 AM.png

Sending you all lots of love and well wishes.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no @canuk-gal I hope she will be okay…I hope it’s just as a precaution and can come home soon. ❤️

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canukgal, I'm sorry about your mother and I hope she's back home soon. <3

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thank you NIRDI's for the kind wishes for my Mother. She is hospitalized with a low sodium and potassium--which induced weakness and confusion. I am glad my sister was present. Aging parents are such a worry. And this is NO good time to be hospitalized.....

Went for a nice ride in the gorgeous weather and it helped with my stress level. The changing colors are a feast for the eyes--although I am not ready for fall. Spoke to a nice man on the paths today--unfortunately he witnessed a cyclist accident the day before where an ambulance had to be called. Never nice to hear those kinds of things. Anyway.

Keep well folks!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@canuk-gal I hope your mom gets her levels straightened out quickly so she can go home.
They will take good care of her in the hospital.
I got a call today that my moms TSH is practically non existent. They had to stop her thyroid meds. They are so fragile…

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I hope your mom gets her levels straightened out quickly so she can go home.
They will take good care of her in the hospital.
I got a call today that my moms TSH is practically non existent. They had to stop her thyroid meds. They are so fragile…

Thank you and yes. They are fragile. It is DIFFICULT to watch the decline. No one wants to think their parents will not always possess their super powers.

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the ice cream Missy!

Austina, so darned happy for you!!!

Sharon, I read your posts with anguish and was relieved to learn that she will be able to return home once things are in balance. A difficult time of life for both of you <3

well, I am now the proud owner of a new crown …or my tooth is. First time in my life I’ve had a reaction to Novacaine or whatever it is they use now. Felt faint and had a little trouble breathing. They said it must’ve been administered near a blood vessel. Yikes. Other than that all went well. They always get a kick out of the fact that I bring a tiny silver flask of vodka for dental procedures. Since I don’t drink, one small sip and I’m good to go. LOL

good night everyone. sweet dreams wherever you are.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the ice cream Missy!

Austina, so darned happy for you!!!

Sharon, I read your posts with anguish and was relieved to learn that she will be able to return home once things are in balance. A difficult time of life for both of you <3

well, I am now the proud owner of a new crown …or my tooth is. First time in my life I’ve had a reaction to Novacaine or whatever it is they use now. Felt faint and had a little trouble breathing. They said it must’ve been administered near a blood vessel. Yikes. Other than that all went well. They always get a kick out of the fact that I bring a tiny silver flask of vodka for dental procedures. Since I don’t drink, one small sip and I’m good to go. LOL

good night everyone. sweet dreams wherever you are.

Yikes for sure. I've experienced that before and it is a TOTAL YUCK feeling. You know what's going on but are helpless.......hope your crown is fit for m'lady!

PS'er are the best!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy FriYAY!

@canuk-gal you are so right. Our parents are so fragile. I am relieved your mom is doing better and sorry you all went through that. May her recovery go smoothly. Hugs. I am glad you got to enjoy a lovely day cycling yesterday.

@Jemi anytime. For you, anytime. You know you have an open invitation when life gets less crazy and things calm down. Here for you anytime. We never travel anywhere anymore due to our very needy furry crew so you know where to find us. XOXO. As for your new crown yes it is a club I wish we didn't belong too because the only crown we should have is the one on our heads. In any case I am glad that is over and may that be your last one (in your mouth that is).

@bling_dream19 hope you are having a great week and looking forward to a happy weekend.

@MamaBee I cannot believe the staff at your mom's residence are not vaccinated. I do not know what I would do in that situation as I know it is easy to say I would take her out. I know you cannot but OMG I cannot believe the situation. Truly terrible. I am sorry you have to deal with this and I am keeping good thoughts for your mom.

@Slick1 big hugs to you and Bear and I hope school is going OK.

Hi @junebug17 welcome back to NJ.

@sarahb it's the weekend again. Almost. Looks like good weather here and I hope you are getting good weather by you too.

@mrs-b sending you big hugs and lots of love. In my heart I know you are going to come out of this even better and stronger and will prevail but in the meantime it sucks. I am so sorry you are going through this. Healing vibes continuing.

@marcy I am keeping you in my thoughts. Sending big hugs and bucketloads of healing dust.

Hi to everyone else.
We ran errands yesterday and had some blood work done too. We are very efficient that is for sure.
Today looks like a cycling day woohoo.
But first, workout with weights and treadmill. Sigh.
Pulling up my big girl panties ;-)

Speaking of girls. Here is daddy's little girl. :)

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 5.37.49 AM.png

May everyone have a FriYAY filled with YAY and lots of love.

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Missy, I have been watching the Martin Scorsese/Fran Lebowitz documentary on Netflix about New York City. And it’s quite interesting. I remember when I went to New York City the first time and thought… How in the world can people actually function here?!
Lol
I was thoroughly intimidated.
But apparently the very best people, and the very best cats do it quite well :)
One of these days I’ll happily take you up on your invitation!

I’m taking Kine to an outdoor restaurant today to meet with a friend who has a thing for little dogs. I can’t wait for her to see his funny face.

Sharon, how is your Mom today?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I hope your Mum is improving and can soon return home @canuk-gal, what a terribly worrying time for you all. So glad you managed to get out for a ride to clear your head and relieve some of the stress.

Thanks @Jemi, it’s just a flying visit, but looks like we could be back for good in just over a month. Have fun at the restaurant, we’re taking Bertie out with us tomorrow evening. Ugh, sorry about the odd reaction you had at the dentist, if they hit the nerve with the needle it can cause quite a rapid reaction.

Honestly @MamaBee, I just can’t believe that people are allowed to work with the old and vulnerable and not be vaccinated. It makes my blood boil that people are so reluctant to get the damn vaccine when other’s lives are at stake. It’s going to be no jab no job here shortly, and I’m in total support of the mandate.

Hope everything is going smoothly now your back working @Slick1, how is the little Bear amusing himself while you’re out?

How are you and the pups @mrs-b, I hope you’re all having better days and the surgery comes round quickly so you can get on with the serious business of getting better?

Hi @junebug17, hope all is well with you and there were no nasty surprises on your return home.

Any plans for the weekend @bling_dream19 ?

How‘re things with you and Marty @marcy? Hope you’re both doing well and your work week hasn’t been a beast.

Just look at that bootiful face and long whiskers :lol: She really loves to cuddle with her daddy. How’re your parents doing @missy, have you been able to see them recently? Glad you got your tests taken care of and errands done.

We had a busy day yesterday, we went car shopping. Oy, there’s a shortage of new cars, and the Toyota dealer said it could be at least January before they could get what we want, so that’s a non starter. We have bought a car, which was actually our first choice, and they’re expecting it in October 14th, which is perfect timing for us. We didn’t really get a choice of colour, but it’s ok, it‘s a graphite grey, which we’re happy with, but more importantly, it’s loaded with every safety feature available. We’ve gone for a top of the line Sorento, which is quite a lot more than we wanted to spend, but we’ve been offered such a good deal on our car, that it’ll cover the extra cost.

I think we’re going pool shopping today , this is rapidly becoming a very expensive trip :lol:

TGIF and big love and hugs to you all :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
GM girls! Happy FriYAY!

@canuk-gal you are so right. Our parents are so fragile. I am relieved your mom is doing better and sorry you all went through that. May her recovery go smoothly. Hugs. I am glad you got to enjoy a lovely day cycling yesterday.

@Jemi anytime. For you, anytime. You know you have an open invitation when life gets less crazy and things calm down. Here for you anytime. We never travel anywhere anymore due to our very needy furry crew so you know where to find us. XOXO. As for your new crown yes it is a club I wish we didn't belong too because the only crown we should have is the one on our heads. In any case I am glad that is over and may that be your last one (in your mouth that is).

@bling_dream19 hope you are having a great week and looking forward to a happy weekend.

@MamaBee I cannot believe the staff at your mom's residence are not vaccinated. I do not know what I would do in that situation as I know it is easy to say I would take her out. I know you cannot but OMG I cannot believe the situation. Truly terrible. I am sorry you have to deal with this and I am keeping good thoughts for your mom.

@Slick1 big hugs to you and Bear and I hope school is going OK.

Hi @junebug17 welcome back to NJ.

@sarahb it's the weekend again. Almost. Looks like good weather here and I hope you are getting good weather by you too.

@mrs-b sending you big hugs and lots of love. In my heart I know you are going to come out of this even better and stronger and will prevail but in the meantime it sucks. I am so sorry you are going through this. Healing vibes continuing.

@marcy I am keeping you in my thoughts. Sending big hugs and bucketloads of healing dust.

Hi to everyone else.
We ran errands yesterday and had some blood work done too. We are very efficient that is for sure.
Today looks like a cycling day woohoo.
But first, workout with weights and treadmill. Sigh.
Pulling up my big girl panties ;-)

Speaking of girls. Here is daddy's little girl. :)

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 5.37.49 AM.png

May everyone have a FriYAY filled with YAY and lots of love.

@missy I’m heading out to Maryland today. The hubby just told me his brother is coming over tomorrow to watch a game. He actually asked first..haha I told that fine..but now I have to clean the bathrooms and vacuum before I go..
It’s all over the other nursing homes too. The healthcare workers don’t want to be vaccinated…I spoke to a supervisor there yesterday..I’m told they are working on it. Sure..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!! Thank you everyone for the health wishes and vibes for my Mother. She is improving but some confusion lingers....she will need a home assessment that will be done next week. Homecare will be involved--I know my Mom won't like or want that--she has refused that in the past. Stubborn!

Nice day and could have cycled--but went out to lunch instead. LOL. I see wet cool weather is in our forecast.

@Austina you are settling in wonderfully! I am sure Bertie is glad to have the company!

@Jemi I hope your outing was fun!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!! Thank you everyone for the health wishes and vibes for my Mother. She is improving but some confusion lingers....she will need a home assessment that will be done next week. Homecare will be involved--I know my Mom won't like or want that--she has refused that in the past. Stubborn!

Nice day and could have cycled--but went out to lunch instead. LOL. I see wet cool weather is in our forecast.

@Austina you are settling in wonderfully! I am sure Bertie is glad to have the company!

@Jemi I hope your outing was fun!

cheers--Sharon

@canuk-gal That’s good news that your mom is improving..Does she live by herself? My mom is also stubborn. I kept trying to make her use her cane..She refused. She said they were for old people..If she was holding on to her cane she wouldn’t have fallen and broken her pelvis. I hope your mom agrees to the home care. I keep telling myself I won’t be stubborn if I get to be my mom’s age..I hope not!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls, it's the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I cannot believe 20 years have passed already. I remember that day as if it were yesterday but OTOH it seems a lifetime ago. So many feelings and thoughts going through my mind right now.

@canuk-gal wonderful news about your mom and may she continue to improve and move back home soon. Glad you enjoyed a lunch out and stay dry and cozy with your upcoming cool wet weather.

@MamaBee I have no words. The fact that the employees are allowed to go unvaccinated boggles my mind. Smallpox would still be around and killing people if everyone didn't get vaccinated. SMH. It is not OK. Sending you and your mom many good wishes. May she remain safe and well.

@Austina your new car sounds lovely and yay for getting one despite a shortage. Gray is a very good color and I am sure you will be pleased with it. We always had cream/off white cars and I insisted on a light grey for our current car and I love it. Anyway congratulations for all the happy events and upcoming adventures. You have worked hard and deserve every good thing. Biggest hugs.

@Slick1 yay it's the weekend and I know you are happy about that. Hope the workweek went smoothly and all is going well.

@bling_dream19 happy Caturday Saturday sweet friend. Have a wonderful weekend.

@mrs-b you are in my thoughts each and every day. Healing hugs.

@marcy I am keeping good thoughts for you and hoping for a good and curable diagnosis. Sending you healing vibes and gentle hugs.

@Jemi sometimes it just sucks and all we can do is take it one day at a time. Fingers crossed the situation resolves and this will soon be past you. Big hugs and lots of love.

@sarahb have a lovely weekend and be well.

Hi to everyone else.
We cycled yesterday and it was a wonderful day albeit windy. Autumn is in the air with crisp coolness all around. I will take it.

Jimmy welcomes us to get our ice cream hours before he opens.
He is a doll.

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 5.33.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 5.31.52 AM.png

May everyone enjoy a wonderful Caturday Saturday and cherish all the good in our lives.
Today of all days I am grateful for my good friends here and all my loved ones.
Life is hard and each day is made sweeter with love and kindness and friendship.
Sending each one of you lots of love and well wishes. May sweetness rule the day today and every day. Love you girls.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning girls from Maryland.
@canuk-gal How is your mom? I hope she agrees to the homecare. I feel for you because I know how worried you must be. Hopefully she will improve more each day..
Going out for lunch sounds wonderful..
@Austina I’m so happy to know you are in Texas with your son and daughter-in-law. How long will you be there? Did you get to see your lot yet? You must be beside yourself with happiness. You have worked so hard to get the other house ready…It paid off with a quick sell. Now you have all the fun looking forward to your move.
You even scored a new car! You are starting off with everything fresh and new! You guys deserve it…
As for David..I know some people may be uncomfortable with knowing what to say. Everyone is different. For me..having a sense of humor is the best. David still watches Lion King, etc..I tell people that he and I will be watching it until I’m in my nineties..if I make it that long..If the person says awwwww..I like it less than if someone laughs..
@missy The photo with Gracie in total bliss on Greg is so precious. How is little Oliver doing? Has he settled down? I keep forgetting to ask you if he’s calmed down enough to not need the playpen for timeouts? :lol:
Yesterday I drove to Maryland. All our cable boxes and internet are fried from Ida. I’m burning up data…Verizon/Fios can’t come to install new ones until Sunday afternoon. I have to physically go into a Verizon store to pick up all the equipment. My husband, of course, isn’t here to help. I didn’t want to leave the parking spot today because I will have trouble finding another parking space when I get back. Ugh
@mrs-b Ive been thinking about you…I hope you‘re doing okay..Big hugs..
@Slick1 Your little Bear just makes me smile..He is so adorable. How do you feel about going back to school? Are you going to get the third vaccine when it becomes available..or even before?
@marcy I don’t know what you are going through medically..but hope you are okay.
@bling_dream19 I‘ve been meaning to ask you how your mom is doing. I hope she’s doing well.
@Jemi Your root canal story sounded so scary to me. I’m glad you’re okay…The vodka probably helped..:lol: That’s too funny! My mom used to rub alcohol on our gums as babies when we were teething.…Maybe that’s why I was never good at math..:twirl:I once had a needle placed too far back and I couldn’t feel myself swallow. I panicked big time. I warn every dentist now.
@Scandinavian I’m sorry to hear about your MIL..
Hi to everyone else. I have to get ready to pick up the equipment..
Have a wonderful day! Big hugs!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This has been a solemn day. I remember everything too. I worked the weekend before so I was off that day and had only been married 3 months. I sat by myself in my apartment in sheer disbelief and in pain that this was happening. It was devastating and still is.
This is still a happy Caturday! Bling is in the works but nothing to share yet. I'm extra slow and cautious because this will be my last haul for a while and I want to get everything right if that's possible lol.
Love and hugs to all! God bless America.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@canuk-gal and @Scandinavian thinking of you and your families and sending mega dust to your moms.

@missy we had some ice cream today too; but yours looks way more delicious. You and Greg are very efficient; you both keep busy. Cute Gracie looks very content on Greg’s lap. I can’t believe it’s been 20 years since those horrible attacks on 9/11. Thank you for the well wishes. I’ve finally felt almost normal a few days this week so I am taking that as progress and a good sign.

@canuk-gal I am glad to hear you enjoyed a lovely bike ride. Yes, there are signs of fall around here too. I hate to hear about a bike accident there. You are so right how hard it is to watch our parents fade. Big hugs to you and all the NIRDI’s who are going through that. Glad to hear your mom is doing better and I hope the home assessment goes well.

@MamaBee yes elderly parents are so fragile. I hope they level out your mom’s TSH. I hope your DH and BIL enjoy watching the game. That is too bad you had to go pick up your equipment from Verizon. I am sure they are swamped with so much damage in the area too. I am okay, thank you. My red blood cells are not normal and I am anemic - I have tests again in November. I’m doing good with BP and heart beat now though.

@Jemi glad you have your crown done but I am sorry you had a reaction. Glad you are okay now. I hope you and Kine had fun at lunch with your friend.

@Austina that is fabulous you and Colin make be back to Austin for good in over a month. What a process you’ve been through to get everything wrapped up and finalized. Marty is still doing well; thank you. My work week was beastly and Marty is giving me a month till I quit. We will see. Sounds like the Sorento will work out great for you with features and timing. Yes, new cars and even used cars are hard to find right now - the chips are apparently the major holdup.

@bling_dream19 this is definitely a solemn day. One of the soldiers killed in Afghanistan is from our state and his remains arrived yesterday. He had a nice escort upon arrival but it is all so sad and heartbreaking. Ooh new bling for you. Fun!

We started our day at the eye doctor. My distance vision has changed a bit but close up is the same. I picked some new glasses, then ordered computer lenses for my current glasses and also will replace lenses in my sunglasses. I realized later it was dumb to get another pair of computer glasses - if I quit working I won’t need 2 pairs (I figured I could leave one at work). They tightened the screws and hinges of my current glasses and I can’t fold them in now - I think the one side would break. Luckily I have an older pair of glasses that will work.

I had a hair cut after the eye doctor and then Marty and I ran up to the mountains to see if the trees are turning yet and just to go for a ride. We ate lunch when we got back to town and did some shopping.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Sunday!

@marcy good deal your vision for near remained stable but sorry you needed a DV change. Did I miss something about retiring? It's always good to have a few pairs of glasses as a backup. Glad you had a backup but bring the glasses they adjusted back to them so they can fix what they did wrong. How are you feeling? I am glad the past few days were good days where you were feeling almost normal. Keeping good thoughts for you. And yay for ice cream. Glad you got a haircut talking about efficient. You are also quite efficient in all you do. :)

@MamaBee thank you. He is a cutie indeed but no unfortunately he isn't always well behaved when it comes to Tommy. He is very obedient in all other ways but as soon as we stop watching him he goes after Tommy in the evening. It is crazy. And yes we have to pen him and Gracie when we feed them. It is our routine and thank goodness it works. But Oliver can be exhausting.

I am really sorry about the situation your mom is living in and I am hoping vaccine mandates happen at every workplace but especially where the elderly live. It doesn't make any sense that we don't have them in place yet. Ridiculous.

Ugh to your cable boxes being fried. I hope that gets fixed/replaced soon. Today I think so hope that goes smoothly.

@Austina hope you are having a delightful time with your son, DIL and grandog. So happy for all of you.

@bling_dream19 9/11 remains in my thoughts every day since it happened. The horror and the loss. The human spirit is incredible though and we keep on going. There is no other choice. And I hope for a better tomorrow for all the children of today. We must keep hope alive and keep dreaming of better days for the future generations. Hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend.

@Jemi hope you are having a good weekend. When is your DD going back to France? Sending both of you lots of good vibes and well wishes.

@canuk-gal hope your mom is doing better and you are having a good weekend.

@sarahb hope you are enjoying a fun weekend and everyone is doing well.

@mrs-b I think of you each day and am keeping you in my prayers.

Hi to everyone else.
We hit over 6K on the bike yesterday.
I cannot believe we are in mid September.
The weather has been autumn like but today I believe is a touch warmer.
Yesterday was purrrrfect cycling weather and we had a wonderful long ride.
And of course enjoyed ice cream.

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 5.30.52 AM.png

I took a scenery photo with you girls in mind. As we were cycling. Hope you enjoy.

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 5.30.26 AM.png

Have a fun Sunday that is filled with sunshine inside and out.
XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops almost forgot. While I was sleeping last night Greg took a photo from our house of the towers which were lit up in commemoration of 9/11.

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 5.31.36 AM.png

::)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

We’re just here till Tuesday @MamaBee, then we fly home to get on with finalising the house sale and getting packed up. As we were approaching Austin airport I finally allowed myself to feel excited about moving here. Going out to see the house made it all start to feel real IYKWIM. Our friends in Phoenix have had their trials with their 3 boys, but they maintain a sense of humour, and like you, I think that’s what keeps them sane and able to cope.

I can’t wait to see what new bling is in the pipeline @bling_dream19, you’ve got such a fabulous collection already, I hope you’re enjoying each and every piece.

Good news that your BP and heart rate are better @marcy, lets hope when you have your next blood tests, that things have improved there too. Have they given you anything for your anaemia? I should’ve had my hair cut on Friday, so look like a wild woman ATM! Sounds like a nice day with a trip to the mountains, lunch and shopping. Ugh to a beastly week at work, do you think you are ready to retire?

I hope your Mum is doing better each day @canuk-gal. I don’t think it’s at all unusual for elderly parents to not realise they need help, and to resist losing any independence.

What can I tell you @missy, it’s Texas and it’s hot? :lol: It was 100 degs when we went up to the house on Wednesday. Glad it’s cooling down a bit where you are, must make it far more pleasant for cycling, Woohoo to 6000 miles, that’s quite an achievement.

Adam and Kim said Bertie has never gone upstairs before, but the first time I came upstairs, he followed me straight up :mrgreen: He’s such a lovely boy, he’s been very excited to have us here, but is settling down now.

I can’t believe it’s 20 years since the awful attacks, I remember the day vividly. I‘d finished all my household and sat down to have some lunch and switched on the TV to see the news. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, it was so shocking and heartbreaking watching the scenes unfold.

We took Bertie to the dog park today and he behaved so well around the other dogs.

We’re going up to see the house again today, the builder said he hoped they’d have more work done on it this week, so we’ll see. Then we’re going to one of the breweries and eating there.

Happy Sunday, lovely NIRDI, sending you all big love and hugs.:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! It's manic Monday lol. Monday seems to get here faster than any other day of the week, am I right? :)

@Austina I am so glad you are having a wonderful visit and yes I totally understand how excited you are getting about moving here. Finally reunited with your sweet son and DIL and granddog. Nothing sweeter and your new home is going to be beautiful.

You are near @Bayek lucky girl! We miss you @Bayek and sending lots of love and hugs your way.

@Slick1 hope it's a good week at work.

@bling_dream19 hope everyone is doing well and you have a lovely week.

@marcy I am thinking of you and sending continued healing vibes your way.

@mrs-b big hugs and lots of love. I keep praying your surgery will be moved to an earlier date. Like next week. If that surgeon sees your video and doesn't move mountains to move your surgery date earlier I don't know what to say. Gentle hugs.

@MamaBee hope your week goes smoothly...is David getting a booster soon? Shatzie? Sorry I might have forgotten what you told me.

@sarahb good morning, hope your week is enjoyable.

@MMtwo I am thinking of you and hoping all is well. XOXO.

@Polabowla hope everyone is doing well and you are having a good end of summer.

Hi to everyone else. We enjoyed a beautiful ride yesterday and while the end of this week looks rainy today and tomorrow look to be good for cycling fingers crossed. I have a follow up appt with my allergist tomorrow AM but hopefully we can go cycling afterwards. The heat and rain though are returning Wed through Saturday as it looks right now.

Hope everyone enjoys a marvelous Monday and be well. Leaving you with our IOTD.

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 6.02.47 AM.png

And a photo when we got back yesterday afternoon...our ferals just hanging out at our, I mean their house. :lol:
Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 6.03.10 AM.png

Wishing you all a wonderful day. Sending love and hugs and good wishes to each and everyone of you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Can‘t believe it’s our last day here already!

How lovely to see the ferals outside @missy, they look in such good condition, must be all the good food at the Kitty Cafe :mrgreen: Glad the weather held up for a good ride yesterday followed by ice cream. Yes, things are moving along pretty fast now, and we’re going to be very busy when we get home on Wednesday morning.

How are all the lovely NIRDIs doing? Hoping you’re all having a good start to the week.

There was more progress on the house, they’ve started putting up the Zip, so it’s all taking shape. We went to Jester Kings and had pizza, they tried the beer, I stuck with soda water. We took Bertie to look at the goats, he thought they were dogs and wanted to play with them :lol:

420D5048-841F-4483-AC51-3939E67D8F26.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, our flight’s just been cancelled because of the weather, so we’re desperately trying to find another flight via somewhere not in the path of this terrible storm.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, our flight’s just been cancelled because of the weather, so we’re desperately trying to find another flight via somewhere not in the path of this terrible storm.

Ugh safe travels @Austina
Sending you lots of good wishes for a safe arrival home.

Girls I will try to come back later. Have a doctor appointment this morning and off to work out now. Have a good morning and hugs.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

We did manage to change our flights until tomorrow, and BA have said our Covid tests will be honoured for the trip. Colin’s just spent quite a while waiting to speak to someone to confirm that, and they’ve said yes, it’s fine. We did get up at 3.30am to phone BA in England, to see if we could get on other flights today, but they said no.

I really wish you could get your medical issues sorted out @missy, it must be so frustrating for you to keep going round in circles trying to find solutions.

Staying another day isn’t really a hardship, but we do have lots to do at home. It looks like we’ll be finalising the sale of our house on the 11th October, then we’ll be on our way!

Happy Tuesday lovely NIRDIs, wishing you all a great day. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results