shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bayek no words. Love and vibes across the miles.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone.. @missy I have not read this site in a month at least, but I will try to tonight. Lots of things have happened and one thing is that the toilets (5) in the new house backed up alllll over the place, my best friend, has been in the hospital on and off for 4 weeks, she was placed on the heart transplant list, BUT much much to do to even GET a heart.. the country is insane.. the house has been a nightmare we got another bill for 80K more than we thought, the whole thing is a clusterFFFFF. so I wanted to stop in to say hi and love you guys and once the toilets are fixed, the outside kitchen is done, the pool is done, the thermador stove is screwed up, the shower doors aren't enough, Salley keeps getting sick.. today is 21 years ago that my mom died, yesterday was Genevieve's bday! she would have been 70! hah.. forever 65 now.. anyway, lots of crazy things, so again I say I will try to read up and come on more I had thought by now things would be better, they are not.. love you all.

Ugh, I am so sorry @Bayek but keep telling yourself this too shall pass. It's going to be OK and everything will work out. Big hugs and much love to you. Lots going on here and I haven't wanted to trouble you with it. Suffice to say we continue one day at a time doing the best we can. Wednesday January 13th is surgery for Greg at Lenox Hill hospital and he is staying at least one night. He is having his thryoid removed (thyroid cancer) and parathyroid surgery too. Praying the cancer is contained and hasn't spread and hoping for the best possible outcome. There you go. Update in a nutshell. Hugs to you and hang in there. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Caturday Saturday lovely ladies. XOXO.

@missy hi sweet friend! Any fun leggings today? I'm getting my hair chopped tomorrow! Always wanted to do the locks for love thing and I've not cut my hair since the wedding so I'm due lol plus I'm ready to get rid of the length. Its probably down past middle of my back. Thinking about you and Greg, love and prayers always. Wish I could have joined you all for a hike today! Beautiful pics and nothing like taking a walk in the woods!
Sending love and hugs to all!

Dear @bling_dream19 good morning! Yay for getting your hair cut and how great you donate to Locks of Love. My nieces do that too. If my hair would grow I'd do it too but alas I do not have sufficient hair to donate and thank you for doing that. Thank you for all your continued good wishes too. I wish you could join us hiking as well. Maybe next year! Hugs and love to you and your DH. XOXO.

@missy, your scenic hikes look wonderful. It was chilly today here but the bright cloudless sky makes my heart sing. Anyway, I have warm coats!!! Hope things are going well.

Hi Sharon! Yasss to warm coats. Same here. Without them I'd be stuck inside all winter lol. We are doing OK. Hope you are well and your family is doing well and sending you lots of love and good wishes across the miles.

@Polabowla continued well wishes being sent your and your family's way. Hugs.

@mrs-b continued good thoughts and love to you. XOXO.

Good morning @Slick1 @MamaBee @springerspaniel @Austina @junebug17 and everyone else. Hope all is well.

For this Caturday Saturday leaving you with Gracie. Meow.

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 5.41.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 5.40.58 AM.png

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@Bayek I am so glad you checked in. Wow, you have been going through a lot! Backup up toilets in a new home sounds like a nightmare by itself, let alone everything else. I'll be thinking of you and hoping things get better soon.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bayek also sending bucketloads of healing dust to your dear friend. May she receive a successful heart transplant ASAP!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a T to make you smile.

oldnoiamvintage.jpg

@marcy and all the other Snoopy fans and antique diamond fans....:)

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ladies,

Popping in to say hello. I have had a running Word doc with my replies and hellos and as time marches on, I go back the pages to make sure I didn’t miss anything and invariably I did. Know I send my biggest shout outs and thoughts of you. Also know I suck at keeping in touch sometimes.

@mrs-b what a whirlwind of medical support visits and surgeries coming up for you. I do hope you are out of pain soon with that back. I have a mild and occasional issue and live off Baclofen and heating pads for a few days every 6 months or so. I can empathize and only imagine how a major and prolonged back problem must be wretched. Compile that with all of your physical challenges and I can see why you are struggling so much to endure it. I am so, so sorry you have so much pain.

I wanted to tell you how much fun your poem was to read! I loved the ending, as I think so many of us deal with the new year in exactly that way.

Sorry for the delay in my response, but to answer your question about wearing my new GSS pearls – YES! I am completely smitten.

@marcy you cracked me up. Hope you have a great weekend!

@junebug17 thank you for the shout out about the family friend. Hope you are doing well and have a great weekend.

@Bayek – Hi ya and I am so sorry that the house has been a nightmare. Hope things get straightened around soon. A surprise 80k bill is absurd. The country is insane. It may not be a coincidence that wine sales are through the roof.

@springerspaniel congratulations for completing your paper. You must feel wonderful to be finished.

@SallyBrown hope you are doing okay!

@missy my thought continue to be with you and Greg.

I owe more shout-outs to you ladies, I am behind.

I hope to post more catch ups later! I need to get to the store before it gets busy. Back in a bit.

Picture of the gold earrings and necklace. Forgive the weird pose, but my earrings don't show up when I look nose forward.

20210109_093735.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Pcr test is negative! I am so thankful! Thank you all for the good wishes.
Missy wishing an easy surgery & recovery for greg!

YAYYYYY! Whew!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yayayayayayayayay!! :appl:The best news!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone.. @missy I have not read this site in a month at least, but I will try to tonight. Lots of things have happened and one thing is that the toilets (5) in the new house backed up alllll over the place, my best friend, has been in the hospital on and off for 4 weeks, she was placed on the heart transplant list, BUT much much to do to even GET a heart.. the country is insane.. the house has been a nightmare we got another bill for 80K more than we thought, the whole thing is a clusterFFFFF. so I wanted to stop in to say hi and love you guys and once the toilets are fixed, the outside kitchen is done, the pool is done, the thermador stove is screwed up, the shower doors aren't enough, Salley keeps getting sick.. today is 21 years ago that my mom died, yesterday was Genevieve's bday! she would have been 70! hah.. forever 65 now.. anyway, lots of crazy things, so again I say I will try to read up and come on more I had thought by now things would be better, they are not.. love you all.

So sorry about everything. 2021 is not all that so far!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I’m so sorry about your friend @Bayek. I was thinking about you a lot lately..wondering how you were doing. I was shaking my head when I read all that you have going on. I have no words to make you feel better...Big...Huge...hugs Kate...❤️

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Bayek my heart goes out to you. Hoping your friend gets the help she needs....and so do you. Healing vibes across the miles.

kind regards--Sharon

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Dd's rash is spreading & the ped had no idea what its from. Poor kid is so itchy . Cortisone & aveeno didn't work

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dd's rash is spreading & the ped had no idea what its from. Poor kid is so itchy . Cortisone & aveeno didn't work

How old is she @Polabowla? Depending on how old she is you can give her Benadryl. Ask her pediatrician if she can have it.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I tried that & some oatmeal cream. Made it worse poor girl.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fantastic news @Polabowla!
So relieved for you.
Thank you so much for your continued good wishes for Greg. Much appreciated.

Poor baby. :(
Do you have sunflower oil? I find that helps calm down my eczematous rashes. Also Alba un petroleum jelly. BRB let me find it for you.
Here it is.

Good luck helping her find relief. Sending many good wishes her and your way. XO.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’ m so sorry @Bayek, what a bloody mess! Colin keeps on about a new house, and I keep saying no! It’s going to be stressful enough without all that cr*p. I hope you get the toilets fixed and all the other issues sorted out without anymore delay or expense. That’s so sad about your friend, I hope they find a new heart for her. Anniversaries of sad events are always hard, so take care of yourself.

Phew, what a relief @Polabowla thank goodness you got your results back. Your poor DD, doesn’t the Dr have any idea what’s causing it? You haven’t changed washing detergent, or softener that could’ve caused a reaction?

Your earrings and pendant look gorgeous @MMtwo, you know, you really remind me of someone, I wish I could remember who, it’s lovely to see you.

What a lovely thing to do @bling_dream19, I know @missy had mentioned that her nieces donate hair, I wonder if they do it here, not that I could last that long. I was due a cut on Friday, and it’s already driving me bonkers.

Aww Gracie looks so sleek and shiny @missy. How’re YOU feeling, I’m sure your anxiety levels must be through the roof waiting for Greg’s surgery this week?

Thanks for explaining what your paper’s about @springerspaniel - I’m not surprised it took so long to write :shock:

Can you believe it’s snowing in Austin? Adam sent a video of Little Prince Albert, who didn’t want to go out and get his little tootsies cold :lol:?

It’s really cold here, but we decided to go out for a walk yesterday. We didn’t get very far, we drove to a place we used to take Dottie, and when we got out of the car, I couldn’t lock it. I have a keyless fob, and the battery‘s dead. Of course, that meant I couldn’t restart the car either. I jiggled it about and finally managed to get the car started, so we came home again without walking.

We’ve been binge watching a couple of series this weekend, I can recommend Unbelieveable on Netflix, not a nice subject matter, (serial rapist), but based on true events, and really good.

Back to decorating tomorrow, Colin’s walk in, so we’ll have to take everything out to do it.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs have been having a good weekend :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy yay for getting your new generator up and running. Great pictures of beautiful scenery and cute kitties.

@Austina good deal you can order fresh produce and food over the next several weeks. I haven’t tried grocery delivery yet but I might - sounds so much easier than going to pick it all up. I bet you are sore from all that painting. I like your bed room too. Good idea to start looking for a place by Adam already. What? Snow in Austin?

@canuk-gal are you sick of winter yet? Do you get the horrid winds there?

@bling_dream19 your ring is so pretty and I know you are thrilled to have it back from repair. Love the color. I am so glad I gave you and other NIRDI’s a good chuckle. It is always better (IMO) to find something to laugh about. I generally choose to look on the bright side of things, I don’t always succeed but I sure try.

@mrs-b I like your bedroom and can’t wait to see the new one. Sorry to hear you have so much joint damage and pain; I hope they can find ways to help you. Good luck with appointments and eventual surgery.

@Polabowla I am glad your son’s test was negative. Calamine lotion helps with itching.

@MamaBee I can’t wait to see your bangle. When do you get your ACA?

@springerspaniel your paper sounds fascinating.

@canuk-gal I am delighted to hear your tooth is doing better.

@Bayek I hate to hear about the hassles with your house. Are you living there yet? Big hugs for the anniversary your losing your mom. Sending mega dust to your friend.
@MMtwo it was great to “see” you. It is nice to have a face to connect with everyone.

We had a quiet weekend. I finished watching all 30 episodes of Yellowstone. I still hated the ending / cliff hanger episode. We had about 2 inches of snow over night and in to most of Saturday. I have to admit I kept starring at the snow; it generally was gently falling straight down. What an odd sight. Usually it is blowing every direction around here. I lifted this morning, did laundry and baked a roast and potatoes for lunch. My SIL took off for Denver through Thursday. She did slip up and let me know how we can get rid of her if we get sick of her being here - fight and picker like her parents or quit being funny. I told her good to know.

Laters,
Marcy

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ladies,

Popping in to say hello. I have had a running Word doc with my replies and hellos and as time marches on, I go back the pages to make sure I didn’t miss anything and invariably I did. Know I send my biggest shout outs and thoughts of you. Also know I suck at keeping in touch sometimes.

@mrs-b what a whirlwind of medical support visits and surgeries coming up for you. I do hope you are out of pain soon with that back. I have a mild and occasional issue and live off Baclofen and heating pads for a few days every 6 months or so. I can empathize and only imagine how a major and prolonged back problem must be wretched. Compile that with all of your physical challenges and I can see why you are struggling so much to endure it. I am so, so sorry you have so much pain.

I wanted to tell you how much fun your poem was to read! I loved the ending, as I think so many of us deal with the new year in exactly that way.

Sorry for the delay in my response, but to answer your question about wearing my new GSS pearls – YES! I am completely smitten.

@marcy you cracked me up. Hope you have a great weekend!

@junebug17 thank you for the shout out about the family friend. Hope you are doing well and have a great weekend.

@Bayek – Hi ya and I am so sorry that the house has been a nightmare. Hope things get straightened around soon. A surprise 80k bill is absurd. The country is insane. It may not be a coincidence that wine sales are through the roof.

@springerspaniel congratulations for completing your paper. You must feel wonderful to be finished.

@SallyBrown hope you are doing okay!

@missy my thought continue to be with you and Greg.

I owe more shout-outs to you ladies, I am behind.

I hope to post more catch ups later! I need to get to the store before it gets busy. Back in a bit.

Picture of the gold earrings and necklace. Forgive the weird pose, but my earrings don't show up when I look nose forward.

20210109_093735.jpg

Love, love the eyeglasses!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy sunday, NIRDIs!

@MMtwo - what a beautiful face you have! And I second lambskin - loveloveLOVE the glasses! I'm keeping my head above water, but it's a struggle. I have 2 biopsies scheduled, tho I'm assuming both will be negative. I'm now also looking at knee replacement as well as back surgery, so I'm trying to work out my timeframe here. Back this year, one knee next year, the other knee the following year maybe? This is Crohn's for you - it simply eats through your cartilage and almost all my joints crack and grind at this point.

@springerspaniel - I was originally a psychologist in developmental psych, then switched to mediation and dispute resolution (because if you deal with troubled kids, you'll inevitably deal with troubled families, as you know) - but I ended up moving into corporate then govt before moving to England, then on to the US for my husband's career. Prior to that, tho, I was offered a PhD placement at Harvard, but we moved before I could make a decision one way or the other. As a result, the decision was made for me...only to end up living just outside of Boston and within commuting distance of Harvard. Go figure. I'm too old and disconnected from the profession at this point, but part of me will forever regret it, I have to say. I'd love to read your paper, if you were interested in sharing....

@marcy - your SIL is SO lucky to have you! And - when you say 'lifting'...weights? I've always been in awe of women body builders and think they're awesome. If my back had been better, it's something I would have loved to do. Do you have a trainer? (Is that a daft question?) How often do you train? I'm super impressed!

@Bayek - dearest - what the hell?? I'm so sorry for this massive overload of crap you have going on! And I'm more than just sorry about your best friend and I'm praying something comes through for her. As for you - I can only hope you win the lottery...an extra 80k?? Are they kidding?? Gees louise.... Hugs to you, my friend - big - HUGE hugs!

@Austina - I love your bedroom! I have loved glass cabinetry FOR-EV-ERRRRR - so adore your bedside tables! And those pops of yellow? Perfect! The wombat is...on top of the bedhead? My Australian self approves! I'm so glad you were able to get your car restarted - reminded me of driving Tim to the station a while back, dropping him off, driving to the shops, parking...then finding he had the keys in his pocket and had taken them to work. Let's just say we had a full and frank exchange of views on the perfidy of tucking the car keys into one's pocket then getting on a train!

@canuk-gal - I'm so glad your tooth is feeling better! And I envy you your hamburger, fries and - especially - onion rings! My favorite fast-food vice! How is your neck?

@Polabowla - SO glad the test was negative, and sympathetic thoughts heading your daughter's way. I've had shingles - twice - so I know what it's like to be unable to really scratch an itch!!

@bling_dream19 - how did your haircut go? Care to share a photo? I can just see you with shorter curls!

And last but not least....

@missy - I'm thinking of you and Greg every day and am counting off the days till Greg's surgery. How are you feeling? Are you feeling...confident? Scared? Not thinking about it? So much love and so many warm thoughts sent your way, my friend. How is your ankle? And has your own medical treatment gone on hold while Greg's issues are addressed? Been thinking about all the balls you've got in the air right now.... oxo

As for me, I continue to push on. I've stopped eating all sugar, and that always takes down the inflammation in my joints, so that's a good thing. I'm looking into the future and, frankly, all I see at the moment is an endless run of surgeries and medical appointments. It's hard to keep my chin up sometimes. I might do a bling project in the next month or two, tho, so that works. Jeff White is currently cutting me a rubellite and I might also upgrade my most recent diamond, so those, together, will give me something to enjoy and some good distraction.

In the meantime, I should tell you all, I have fallen in love with the dog next door. He's a...corgi / pitbull mix (yes, really) with a good dose of Aussie shepherd! I LOVE HIM - and my love is true and eternal. His name is Murphy, and I think it's the real thing. He's delightful and shy and affectionate and smart and a true ham! My own dogs are SUPER jealous, but one can't fight fate. (They think I should at least make the attempt because I keep sharing their treats!)

Hugs to you all!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@marcy--we had big winds today. But warm(ish)! We've been spoiled with our weather. Usually I am brooding in -20C.

@mrs-b I love onion rings also! Too bad my old fav recipe (fast food) has changed the recipe and not for the better, but good to have twice a year. LOL. Speaking of rings, I think I'd rather have your rings in my ears and on my fingers! Healing vibes your way.

@MamaBee when is your loot coming??:kiss2::cool2:

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! Happy Monday!

@marcy wow how novel. Snow falling straight down haha. Glad your SIL is behaving and she is still welcome by you. Was it a business trip she took to Denver? Nice you watched all of Yellowstone. We are watching movies on Amazon Prime and some of them are actually good lol. We watched Judy last night. Judy Garland was a star and I adored her and her voice when I was a little girl. Such a tragic life she endured. :( Have a good Monday marcy. Hugs. Oh and we liked Bombshell too. Watched that the other week.

@Austina glad you got out for a walk at least. It is cold here too. I cannot wait for the warmer temps. Wow snowing in Austin. That's winter for you. Thanks for recommending the series. I will check it out though the subject matter stresses me so not sure I am ready to watch it. Thanks for thinking of us and you know how much I appreciate and care about you Austina. You are a dear person and true friend. Looking forward to you being with your son and DIL to be here in the states soon. Fingers crossed. Big hugs.

@Polabowla how is your DD's rash? Thinking of you both and hoping she has relief. Hugs.

@mrs-b thank you for your kind thoughts and good wishes. Greg is calm and I am remaining relatively calm. One day at a time. Surgery Wednesday and while I am not looking forward to that day I am looking forward to being past that day and hopefully Greg healthy and cancer free. Praying and hoping. I will deal with my health issues after we take care of Greg and I know it will be months and months before I can think of me. There's a lot to do right now and it isn't just the surgery to get through for him but we shall do what we need to and just hoping it all turns out well.
Thank you for asking.
Oh, and I find one cannot choose who one falls in love with when it comes to animals. Your next door dog sounds wonderful and enjoy the love. There is always more love to share when it comes to furry babies.

How are you doing? How is Tim doing? Greg and I are keeping you in our thoughts every day. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 thank you sweet friend for cheering me up with your good deeds and fun clothing. It made me smile. You rock on many levels. Big hugs.

@Slick1 ooh I think today you are eligible to get the vaccine! Lucky girl. I hope you get it as soon as you can. Big hugs.

@MamaBee good morning and hope you enjoyed the rest of a wonderful weekend. And keep saying to yourself GIA is going to agree with AGS. Big hugs.

@canuk-gal yup big winds here too. It is the norm for us to have big winds by the sea and sometimes it is soothing but other times not so much. Stay warm and cozy. XOXO.

@MMtwo I adore you in those glasses. Beautiful. Sassy. Sweet. Thank you for keeping Greg in your thoughts. I appreciate everyone who does and everyone who cares. I am feeling very vulnerable and I do take note of you wonderful women who are so loving and supportive and it means so much to me. XOXO.

Hi @springerspaniel @lambskin @Luvallgems @Bayek. Hugs to you lovely ladies.

Hi to everyone else. We enjoyed hiking yesterday and we saw so much wildlife again. I was particularly taken with a great Blue Heron. I took video but haven't shared it here yet. I wish video was easier to share. It is something to see them in action. Speaking of in love I am in love with all the amazing wildlife around us.

Leaving you with 2 photos from yesterday. One of the Blue Heron and one selfie of my new earrings haha. The selfie was taken in the living room by the glass back doors leading out to the backyard.

No color alterations at all. This was exactly how it looked. Stunning colors and even more stunning Heron. Swoon!
Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 6.57.42 AM.png

It is so hard to take good earring selfies. Sheesh. :lol:

studselfiebybackyarddoors.png

Have a wonderful Monday lovely ladies and big hugs.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning girls! Please scroll down if you don’t want to hear me complain..:lol:This has been the longest year for me...I’m sooooo busy...David is actually a piece of cake because I keep him on a loose schedule...I’ve got him down...My mom, however, is always needing something. She has never been a problem solver...She won’t even make a phone call for herself. She expects me to do everything...I have to tell her to make the phone call..If she needs help I’ll get on the phone but try first.. She has no patience. She thinks I’m her maid and personal assistant. It really has nothing to do with her age. She also has never been a clean person...Living here with me has been hard because she does really gross things like lick her fingers, sneeze into her hands and then try to go into the refrigerator or touch everything without washing her hands. I’m going crazy telling her to wash her hands...She rolls her eyes at me.....Ugh
@missy Beautiful photos of the water, nature, and Mary Ann and Ginger! Those earrings are so gorgeous! I’m so happy you held out to find your perfect pair.
I know you are nervous but glad you are trying to be calm about Greg’s surgery on Wednesday. I have my friends praying for him and the surgeon. I don’t have any pull but they do..It’s going to be a very successful operation.
@canuk-gal I don’t know if you know that I‘m having the ACA certified with GIA. I want to know what I’m buying. I would always wonder if it was really a F. I may still get it even if it comes back as a G but I want to make an educated decision. The main thing is paying for an F but getting a G.
It’s been very windy here too. It looks calm today which is good. The wind did some free tree pruning for us. I have branches all over the yard. Ugh
@Austina I always think about you when I’m really missing my kids. I think it’s so awful that it’s been almost a year since you saw Adam in person. I can’t even imagine. I heard that you may get the first vaccine but the second one will be delayed. Do you know when you’ll be able to get it? Will Colin get his before you?
I‘m so impressed with how much you’re both getting done to your house..It will look brand new when you sell..hopefully next year.
I haven’t heard from David about my bangle. He also was going to see if he can find a stone to fit in the setting the cushion was in. I recently sent him an email to wait because it all rides on whether Abe Mor buys Libby. I’m sure he will want to buy her...but at what price. I won’t go below a certain price. I‘m not giving her away.
@marcy Oh no you got knocked over by wind gusts! You must be light as a feather. I don’t have that problem! TG you didn’t break anything! I love your sense of humor...Dinner and a show! :lol:
@mrs-b How are you feeling? Are you able to walk around the house a little? When are your surgeries? My heart goes out to you. You’ve put up with so many medical issues. You need a break!
I thought of you this weekend because we were putting away all our Christmas decorations. We’re done upstairs..but the children’s tree is still up downstairs. That’s where David watches his movies. We turn the lights off..and fire up the tree lights. It makes him so happy. My husband will take down the decorations downstairs when I’m in Maryland isolating. I’m trying to reduce the risk with my husband working. I can’t do that until I know what’s happening with Abe Mor and Libby. I have no idea when the GIA will come back. I don’t think it will be long....I’ll either have to wait for Fedex to bring me a check or Libby. I’m also waiting for GIA to come back on the new ACA. Have you had the opportunity to compare your F to any GIA F’s? If so, did you see a difference?
I’ll be back later! Hi to everyone else! XO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I just noticed in my alerts that my post was deleted because I somehow did something.. “disparage the moderator in these forums.” I have no idea what I did! I would never say anything about any moderator..or anyone..How do I contact them to see what it was? It was in this thread..

My gosh I didn’t see any post disparaging the mods. Email Ella. I’ll text you her contact info. Don’t worry Joanne. You’re the sweetest. XO.

ETA Texted you with her info. ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My gosh I didn’t see any post disparaging the mods. Email Ella. I’ll text you her contact info. Don’t worry Joanne. You’re the sweetest. XO.

ETA Texted you with her info. ❤️

I’m good...Ella emailed me...Thanks! ❤️

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Is it bad that it’s just after 6pm, and I’m in my jammies :lol: ? In my defence, I’ve been working all day, had my decorating clothes on, so there seemed no point in getting ‘dressed’ now.

Thanks for explaining @MamaBee, I thought you were getting Libby regraded not your new diamond. It’s actually been over a year since we last saw Adam and Kim, 29th December, 2019! Last time we were in Austin. Ugh, your mother, you must be a saint because I think I’d have throttled her by now. Colin’s Mum used to ring him for him to ring someone on her behalf, and I told him, if she can call you, she can call whoever she wants you to ring. It didn’t do her any good to be so dependant on him, especially when he worked such long hours and was barely home. She’d also call and tell me to get him to call as soon as he walked in the door, I told her no, after he’s eaten, then he’ll call unless it’s a dire emergency, in which case, tell me. I know you say she’s always been like this, but I do think they get worse with age. I’m making mental notes NOT to be like that!!! You totally deserve your new diamond and bangle, you really are a saintly woman. The Govt are saying that those 70 and up *should* have their first vaccine by the end of February, so Colin hopefully will have his by then. Those are the first 4 tiers, I’m in tier 7 (the only disadvantages of being so much younger) So I think ATM, it could be anytime between April and June before I get mine. I’m not over worried about about the increase in time between shots 1 and 2, because there is some research that says your immunity increases over the weeks. I’m sure there’s research that says the contrary, but as we have no control over this, I’ll take my 1st shot and hope for the best.

Honestly @marcy, if you can find a good source for fresh produce, it’s worth not having to go out. This new variant here is so virulent, that we have no desire to go anywhere at the moment. Sounds like we shared a similar weekend just vegging out watching TV.

Oh dear @mrs-b your car misadventure sounds exactly like something that Colin would do. The one time he didn’t immediately put the keys in his pocket was, of course, the time we ended up getting locked out because his keys were in the car, and so was the garage door opener! Thank you for your kind comments, coming from a women of such good taste, I really appreciate it, and yes, the Wombat is on top of the headboard. I hate to hear how you’re suffering, but you do it with such grace, I can only hope you get a speedy resolution to at least some of your ills.

What a beautiful view @missy, the heron and your drop dead gorgeous earrings. I’m glad to hear you’re hanging on in there, and trying to be calm, it’ll soon be over, and Greg will be on the road to recovery. With this much love and support and positive thoughts heading your way, there can’t be another outcome.

-20 @canuk-gal that kind of temperature is unimaginable to me :shock: Thank goodness it’s not that cold there -yet! Yum to onion rings, dipped in ranch dressing:lickout:

I have spent the entire day sorting out Colin’s walk-in. Took everything out, refolded it all, got him to decide what’s a keeper and what’s not, then stain blocked the ceiling, and painted the walls. Another coat should do it tomorrow, then everything can be put back and that’s another job done. My neck is really aching now.

Little Prince Albert decided that he liked the snow, just not the rain, and had a whale of a time frolicking in it.

EF64D561-42F1-45C4-950D-95778968A090.jpeg

Big love and hugs to all you special ladies :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results