shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello lovelies

Thanks for finding out about AV @missy, good to hear she’s OK. How exciting to be getting Loofy 3 so soon. I hope the new generator install goes to plan, and yes, I think it’s a good idea to have a back up back up :mrgreen: Glad you both got seen at your medical appt yesterday and hopefully some news soon. Lovely views as always on your ride, and yes, it’s definitely feeling autumnal here too. Wet and miserable today, and much, much cooler.

That seems pretty typical of people ‘volunteering’ to do things and then getting others to do it @marcy. Aww poor bear being battered and poked, what did he do to deserve that? :lol: Hoping the fire don’t merge and become a super fire, if I could send some of our rain your way to put it out, I would. I don’t know if it’s worse sitting around being bored or rushed off your feet, why is there no happy medium? Enjoy your trip to the mall, and I hope you find something suitable for the bub and big brother.

Hopefully they’ll get your ring absolutely perfect @bling_dream19 so you can enjoy it for many years to come. Have a fabulous weekend.

Yay to a good walk in fine weather @canuk-gal and being able to enjoy a little bit of ‘normal’ at your colleagues retirement party.

Hope Cara is improving day by day @Bayek, and your shoulder is easing up. Hopefully you now have a beautiful kitchen in your lovely new home, and are nearer to moving in. Just seen your update, oy, oy, oy. Whatever you do, DON’T volunteer to be involved with the management of the development, from bitter experience I can tell you it’s a poison chalice!!!!

I hope all is well with you @MamaBee, and join Missy in wishing Chris well on his Covid recovery journey.

Well the big news is, we have water :dance: It’s like a torrent now instead of a dribble, although there was much muttering and cursing during the repair, and we were getting seriously worried it wasn’t going to happen. He’s left the toilet for now, it’s completely turned off so can’t cause any leaks, and he’s coming back next week to fix that.

I’ve had my hair cut and coloured, had quite a lot chopped off, but it feels better and makes a change. I’ve also got my first set of Invisalign, and well, they’re invisible :mrgreen:

Waiting for our food delivery, but have to go and clean up all the mess plumber has left, sanitise everywhere he’s been, including the toilet he used, we couldn’t say no, he was here hours, oy, the bill is going to be enormous!

:wavey:

@Austina Yay for water! The simple things in life are the most important! I don’t have anyone come over to repair anything unless it’s absolute necessary. I’ve had a few people in Maryland come out for things. One guy wore a gator instead of a mask..I only found out later that they aren’t effective masks. I bought a bunch of surgical masks that I will provide if someone shows up wearing one again. I picked up groceries pickup today. You pop your trunk or hatch and they put the groceries in the back. The guy that was loading them had his surgical mask hanging off his face. It was like he wasn’t wearing one at all. It made me really nervous. I didn’t say anything...but when I got the survey afterwards I mentioned it without giving the shopper number so he wouldn’t get in trouble.
I see you’re getting groceries today. I’m curious to see if you’re wiping them down. I’m still doing it...I don’t know if I should be doing it..It takes me forever..but I’ll do it if there’s a risk.
Thank you for asking about Chris. He’s doing well. He does get winded after walking or increased activity. I hope he’s okay. He won’t get checked...:roll:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick hello to everyone else. I will return tomorrow but wanted to say woohoo @Austina so glad you have water now! Love you @Bayek and cannot wait to see more pics. I am sorry there are hiccups with the house but it will end up well. I know it is a challenging process and the aggravation great. It's going to be amazing when it is finished. Please go slow with the exercises in PT. You do not want to set yourself back. (((HUGS))). Hey @MamaBee !!! FWIW we are not wiping down groceries.

OK will see you tomorrow ladies. Enjoy a wonderful evening. XOXO.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Austina this is a gated community but why I have no idea, I suppose to attract a higher end buyer, but I would put this community squarely in middle of the road people.. So it's gotten much worse Austina, drone guy put up a sign in his front saying 'this community does NOT enforce covenants!' he he, I thought it was stupid and uncaring but hey this is AMERIKA, the developer dropped out of the homeowners association after the last meeting where 'chickengate' was the topic, he received virtrol from a 'neighbor' about the chickens, with curse words, so he said 'you people are not responsible' okay smh...so the new sign by the drone guy, so the latest email is from a 'friend' of the developer who is trying to bring the homeowners together and pass this association to us, there's a meeting on 10/18 that I won't be going to but John will. In this email the 'friend' said that we should get a lawyer, okay... this is getting crazy. so one of the houses is owned by a couple from New Hampshire that were going to winter here, but it's on the market, they've only owned it since January.. this is ridiculous.. the chickens are for the home school mom, give her a break. blah. Austina, the nice older guy (and that is saying something since i'm 67) has chickens, and ROOSTERs, I like hearing the animals.. the idiot next door says next up will be goats, really? we all have 2 acres only.. sheesh.. Oh good news on the waterfront Austina, it's got to be a airlock somewhere. Will be watching to see what the plumber does.. miss you, can't wait to see you guys.. sending kate hugs galore! xoxo

Okay! read your post on the what is going on with the plumber, it's the same old thing, houses need repairs, just life, sounds like when it's totally fixed you would have plenty of water pressure AND you can feel 100% on the leak, I hate leaks, but I told you before..

@bling_dream19 wow gorgeous, just gorgeous bling.. the pearls are wonderful, they look so perfect on your ear!!! love 'em. have fun with the fam this weekend.. I can't clean anymore due to my shoulder (at least I say that) and I do clean but not as much as I should, oh to be young again!like you! xoxoxo sending Kate hugs.

@missy So glad AV is good and not suffering covid somewhere! I was worried, but she's very young so I understand taking a break, aside really from our NIRIDIs I don't frequent the boards much unless I think I have some words of Kate wisdom, the way I was treated by people - owners - etc. left a real sour taste in my mouth, so I just come to see the new things NIRDIs have! These times are very dark so maybe in a year or so when we have a vaccine and can go out and be ourselves again I may have a change of heart, the only constant thing in life is CHANGE!

Thank you for asking about my shoulder, it hurts, I went to p/t yesterday and so today I am sooo sore, it's hard to do the exercises - I told the therapist this and she said for me slow down, do them much slower, it doesn't help that I get tennis elbow doing the cane exercises and then even my stupid elbow hurts.. ugh.. but we trek on! miss you missy, Chris will be 29 in a week.. can't believe it.. his hair is soo long.. looks like 1970! Auti is talking up a storm! Cara told me yesterday that all of a sudden she is talking saying tons of words, I knew that Autumn could understand everything because I would ask her if she wanted juice or milk and she'd point, any question I asked her she would nod or point the way etc.. so now the words are coming out! she does say no no no very well! love that munchkin..

Oy! the house, they had to take down all the upper cabs in the kitchen because the electricians put in the light lines too low, it's just a pita never everah everah etc again Marvelous Missy! never.

Missy a friend of mine has the same vehicle and all I can say is the ride is luxe total luxe, I love her car! you will be very happy I am sure.. just love it, I've had em all and my fav is this one..

SWOON on Bubbalah! gosh gosh almighty that is a stunning ring. glad she likes the new ride too!

How are you and the furkids feeling? Greg? John is sailing today or rather they are hoping to sail, most times they can't even ge the boat engine to come on, the 3rd owner who died a few years ago was the one who kept that boat running.. of course we lived in Maine so we did nothing for 5 years.. oh well I always said to John, rename the boat 'the blonde' because she is more expensive than a blonde!

Generac, I love them, we definitely need them today in these times of storms etc.

Missy darling what gorgeous pix.. love the berricle.. I would love a 5ct blue diamond, ya know, just for daily wear! hee hee. LOVE YOU! 2021 is our year Missy.. most def.

well I only took a few pix of the house lately so I'll post it.. miss all the NIRDIs, miss our old lives, but looking forward to continued happiness and health to everyone.

1601649969168.png
I probably put one of these up sorry - before, but basically this is the light grey I picked for the main areas and I picked white for all the bathrooms except mine of course!

1601650012606.png
The WELL! going in finally.

1601650065748.png
Latest of the luder stone on the front.

@Bayek Your house is really coming along! I don’t know what luder stone is but I’ll look it up. I love stone on the front of the house..
I‘m sorry your shoulder hurts. I never did pt...I would imagine it would hurt after a session. A friend of mine ripped her ACL. They wouldn’t surgically repair it so she had to do pt. She said she cried during it begging them to stop. She apologized to the pt afterwards because she yelled at her quite a few times. This woman doesn’t have a mean bone in her body so it must have hurt for her to do that. The pt said they have a thick skin because everyone yells at them! :lol:
That’s great that Auti is talking up a storm. Jackson didn’t walk until 16 months but he spoke early. Everyone was worried...I knew that some kids walk early and others take their time..Other kids talk early but won’t walk...I secretly tested him for head lag, etc when he was a baby because I have David. I was super aware. He didn’t have any of the red flags...When he started to walk he ran! They’re all different and wind up at the same place..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
GM lovely ladies and happy FriYAY!

Hi @bling_dream19 happy FriYAY. I will take more photos for you. It's a sweet little necklace. I also bought another ring from Berricle. It's fun purchases only. Whimsical. Here's my bluetiful new Berricle ring.

berriclebluering.png

Yay one more day for the weekend and much needed R and R for you and the other lovely ladies here who worked hard this week. Have a fabulous weekend sweet friend. XOXO.

@marcy oh no, that poor bear. I don't like abusing anyone or anything including stuffed animals but I can see where it's sort of amusing. Hug that poor bear from me please, OK?

Haha not sure how fast the " new" car can go but I will keep you posted. Might pick it up Monday now as Greg is excited to get it. Hope Marty is enjoying his week off. Greg took off next week and maybe the week after. Autumn is settling in here and we know that means winter is not far behind. I would like this entire year to be very far behind all of us. A girl can dream right? Sorry work is slow. Always nerve wracking if it is too slow. Too hectic, too slow, how about just right? Wow to potential snow. Safe trip to Marty to bring all the equipment to the meet. I hope you do go to Kays and perhaps pick up a little pick me up? I think a Wyoming T is a great gift for the baby's brother. Good luck finding gifts for both of the kids. Hugs.

@canuk-gal glad your busy week at work is almost over and that you enjoyed a sweet retirement party for a colleague. Nice you enjoyed a lovely weather walk. Today we have not lovely weather. Rain and wind this AM. Happy FriYAY. Hugs.

@Slick1 finally it's Friday. Hope you are feeling good and happy the weekend is soon here. Hugs to you sweet friend.

@Bayek hey there, hope your shoulder is continuing to mend well and you are feeling well and lots of continued well wishes to Cara. Hugs to all of you! Kate the Great.

@MamaBee how is Chris doing? Has he completely recuperated from Covid 19? Sending all of you lots of well wishes. Your diamond studs are my dream size studs. They look amazbling on your ears by the way. Not sure if I told you that before. LOVE them. Hugs and have a good FriYAY.

@AV_ if you are reading know we are continuing to send you lots of good wishes and virtual hugs and my offer to help any way I can stands. Please do not hesitate to ask. (((Hugs))).

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is going well this week.

So we are supposed to be getting delivery of our new Generac generator this afternoon. I don't know what we are going to do with our old one as there might not be room to keep both but that is my vote. A backup to the backup thank you very much lol.

And it is raining this AM. So probably cannot go cycling today. The weekend is looking good however so yay for that. We enjoyed a nice long ride yesterday and of course ice cream too as Jimmy was kind enough to leave us 2 yummy pints.

Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 6.04.39 AM.png

Took 2 quick pics as we were cycling. Bluetiful day yesterday.
Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 6.05.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 6.04.55 AM.png

Enjoy a wonderful FriYAY lovely ladies. Hugs to you all.

@missy Thank you for liking my earrings. That’s how I found PS! I picked out each diamond myself using cliff notes from here..Then I had BN set them in Platinum. One day I’m going to have David make me a six prong setting..
Chris is doing well..He just gets winded after activity now. He doesn’t want to risk going in to get checked. He periodically checks his oxygen level. It remains excellent TG!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a quick hello to everyone else. I will return tomorrow but wanted to say woohoo @Austina so glad you have water now! Love you @Bayek and cannot wait to see more pics. I am sorry there are hiccups with the house but it will end up well. I know it is a challenging process and the aggravation great. It's going to be amazing when it is finished. Please go slow with the exercises in PT. You do not want to set yourself back. (((HUGS))). Hey @MamaBee !!! FWIW we are not wiping down groceries.

OK will see you tomorrow ladies. Enjoy a wonderful evening. XOXO.

@missy I forgot to tell you I love your dolphin necklace..and your blue studs and ring! I love Berricle...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Caturday Saturday!

Thank you @MamaBee. LOL I have a pretty good budget now for bling and what am I doing? Buying costume jewelry lol. No must focus and get something good. Help. LOL. I was so tempted by something OMG. I will talk with you about it. I am torn. Hugs.

What are your weekend plans?

@springerspaniel hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead and I just loved your last post. The photo is amazing and so happy to see. As soon as (if) I get OEC studs you will be among the first to know. Hugs.

@canuk-gal how is your weekend going? Anything exciting happening? XO

@junebug17 hope all is well and you are enjoying your family and that it is peaceful by you. XO

@Slick1 enjoy your well deserved weekend! And I hope you have fun. XO

@Bayek hope the PT gets easier and goes more smoothly and your pain keeps getting less and less. You have come so far and you are doing it! Hugs to you and keeping Cara and your whole family in my thoughts.

@Austina glad your invisalign is invisible and it's great you are doing this for you. Sweet you got your hair cut too. I won't talk about mine suffice to say I soon won't have any left. And I promise you that is not an exaggeration. Appalling really how nothing can be done to help but it is what it is and what can I do but accept and move on. I hope your food delivery came without any problems and that your plumbing works nice and smoothly now. So glad you got it fixed.

@marcy yay it's Caturday Saturday and hope no work issues arise.

@bling_dream19 I'm sorry I will get photos later. I ran out of time yesterday. I also have a sea life necklace I want to share with you. I have not yet worn it but it is adorable. And don't ask why but I ordered more dresses yesterday. Sigh. But I couldn't resist, they look so cute online. We shall see if they fit and if in person they are as sweet. How are you? How was the rest of your work week? Hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend in store. Hugs.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well.

Thursday I asked Greg to call the delivery service as they gave us a 6 hour window of 11AM-5PM Friday for generator delivery. He spoke with a woman Thursday and she said they would call us Friday AM with a better estimate but generally in our area it would be later in the day. Greg asked if there was anyway we could be earlier in the day (rain predicted Friday morning clearing in the afternoon so I wanted to be free to go cycling lol) and she said she couldn't promise but would ask the delivery guys for us. And that morning she called and said they would be here by noon! I was ecstatic. But it gets better. At 10:30 AM they called and said they were 20 minutes away. Woohoo. And they were soooo nice. It is impossibly huge and they couldn't get it on the side next to the other generator so they moved it all the way to the other side of the house. Our electrician will be able to move it where it needs to go. I hope lol.

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 6.08.25 AM.png

Wow it is huge. Our electrician is coming within a month as he is inundated and we weren't supposed to get this til November. It was delivered a month early. There is a backlog for generators due to all the storms and power loss around here so Generac had a 3 month delay but we got it a month early. Better early than late.

The rain had stopped by then so we went cycling and had a great 50 mile ride. No ice cream as we didn't have enough time to ride and have ice cream and I didn't want to do a shorter ride as we already shortened in due to less time. And the weather was super nice once the sun came out.

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 6.10.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 6.11.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 6.11.17 AM.png

All in all a wonderful Friday. Hoping for more of the same today but with ice cream haha.
Have a wonderful Caturday Saturday lovely ladies. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! We hit 6K miles today!

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 3.52.24 PM.png

Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful fall day!

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 3.54.09 PM.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy your diamond picture is gorgeous. I hope you get your new car on Monday. I’ll be expecting that “goes fast” report soon. LOL. I didn’t have a chance to go shopping yet but I hope to get that done soon. Your generator is huge. That’s nice they showed up early for you. Not a bad idea to keep a backup generator. We have discussed getting one for our house as well. Mmm ice cream and beautiful beach pictures. Woo hoo to 6K miles.

@Bayek good luck with the HOA. We’ve gone to some of our HOA meetings and they turn in to fighting and complaining sessions. They moved us to a new HOA company and they’ve been really strict with fines already. Of course that increased more fighting and complaining. How wonderful Auti is talking a lot; she is cute and smart. Your house looks great.

@Austina I was so bored at work on Friday I was glad to be at home. I watched videos on YouTube all day - hard work there. I think Monday I’ll update my team’s goals for this year and review and update my procedures manual. I also need to figure out how to blend the work load of my two teams. Nice for a completely new hairdo; do you like it? How are you doing with your braces? Yay for no more water leaks.

@springerspaniel glad you are taking a few days off. I am right there with you - I have almost 6 weeks of vacation built up and I have to keep taking a day off every few weeks so I don’t go over that 6 week limit but I don’t want to take a week off because where would I go? Glad Ellie is getting around so well. Great picture of you and the cute fur babies.

@canuk-gal glad you have a lovely ride and darn all that extra protein out there.

@MamaBee that is too bad Chris gets winded after walking; hopefully that continues to get better. I wish I could close my hatch from the inside of my car. I have to get out when I pick up groceries. I should look in to that.

I did dial in to work this morning and apply some patterns on some MLB games for Monday. Other than that work has been quiet this weekend.

Marty and 5 of his clients competed in a strength competition today. Five of them placed or got medals; Marty got a medal for his power lifting and also got a certificate for Best Lifter. They had spectators set outside so I kept driving over and kind of watched from my car then came home for a while and then headed back. Between sun and smoke I wouldn't have done well outside all day. We went to supper with 3 of his clients when they were done.

I got my laundry done today and watched some of the episodes of Tehran on Apple TV+. It's a pretty good series. I decided I'd renew my subscription (I had a free year with my phone) since new Snoopy cartoons are coming out in February.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies.

@marcy congrats to Marty!!! Nice going on his medals and his clients medals. Speaks to his dedication and skill teaching others. Sweet.

Glad you got all your chores accomplished. And renewed your subscription. That’s how they get us haha. A free year and then we can’t go without. Same here lol.

Sorry you got interrupted with work but glad it was but a short interruption. Hope no work bothers you today.

@Slick1 hope your weekend is going well and you’re enjoying.

@springerspaniel can you email me please. I can’t locate your email address. My computer sometimes goes wonky and I lose contacts. Hugs to you and Ellie.

Hi to everyone else. We’re off cycling soon but first I’ll share our ice cream from yesterday. During which we also got to enjoy Jimmy’s son’s art show next door. It was beautiful. I didn’t take photos out of respect so sorry I can’t share the paintings with you.

Ice Cream I can and will share. :)

B4C5E033-8027-467A-A1B0-145979424040.jpeg

Pear fig and PB swirl for me and pumpkin espresso for Greg.

Enjoy a sweet Sunday lovelies. XOXO ❤️

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’m not surprised to hear that Chris is still struggling, Covid really knocks the stuffing out of you (as we say here) @MamaBee, our PM had it a while ago and still doesn’t look like he’s back to full speed. Hopefully, in time, he’ll rebuild his strength and stamina and feel more like his old self. We do still wipe down things that go in the fridge or freezer before putting them away, anything that’s non perishable gets zapped with the Ozone UV light in the utility room before being stored. We also use out Ozone UV light machine in any rooms where we’ve had workmen. We put it on then you have to leave the windows open to let the ozone out before it’s safe to re-enter. It’s been particularly useful at the moment, because it also kills all sorts of things like mould, so Colin’s used it in the walk in where it was damp because of the leak.

Well done to Marty @marcy, it sounds like a very successful day for him and his clients, and he must feel very pleased that his efforts have been rewarded. Thanks for the Tehran recommendation, I’ve been meaning to watch it, so I must do it soon because my Apple TV free year also runs out soon.

Thank you for the great photo @springerspaniel it’s lovely to put a face to the name, and of course, see your sweet doggies. Hope Ellie continues to do well.

Glad you’re able to get out and cycle @missy, it’s been thrashing down here all weekend. Yum to fig and pear ice cream (I’m not a fan of PB :-o ) that sounds absolutely delish and yay to seeing Jimmy’s son’s artwork, an added bonus to your outing.

How are all the other lovely NIRDI, I hope you’re keep safe and well, and not feeling too stressed by things.

In answer to your question @marcy, I’m finding the Invisalign really easy to get on with, I’m surprised, because I was slightly worried it’d feel like I had a mouth full of marbles, and I know I wouldn’t have coped with that. The only slight issue I have is that because they’re only plastic, if I don’t get them straight first go, the lower edge of the inside part can bend and turn in, so I have to take them out again and ease it back. Other than that, I’m finding it easy to keep them in for 22 hours, I think I’ll probably end up losing some weight because I can’t be bothered to take them in and out, so no more snacking :lol:

The weather here is foul, we went out last night, and had to make 2 detours because the roads were flooded so it took us twice as long to get to our friends house for dinner. The water board can’t complain about lack of water now!

It was total bliss getting up yesterday and havIng lots of water to shower in and I can’t believe the pressure now.

We watched a documentary about Lawrence of Arabia, then Colin commented he’d like to see the film again, so Inbetween doing the laundry, we‘re watching the 3 1/2 hour film - nothing else to do on a wet Sunday afternoon.

Hope you’re all having a good weekend :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! Happy Monday.

Glad you’re able to get out and cycle @missy, it’s been thrashing down here all weekend. Yum to fig and pear ice cream (I’m not a fan of PB :-o ) that sounds absolutely delish and yay to seeing Jimmy’s son’s artwork, an added bonus to your outing.

Sorry your weather is less than desirable Austina and I hope it improves. Jimmy's son's painting (the big one we loved) is 20K. I had Greg ask the gallery owner yesterday as the prices weren't listed and I thought how great if we could buy it. Needless to say it is too much money for us to buy. It was a bit of a sticker shock because our favorite artist's paintings doesn't cost that much. At least the one we bought was less than 8K IIRC. That purchase was to celebrate a special occasion. Anyway, I hope someone buys his son's paintings. He is talented. I wish we were rich because we would have happily purchased it.

Hope your week is off to a good start. XOXO.

@marcy hope your weekend went well. Hugs

@springerspaniel thank you! Hope you had a wonderful rest of your weekend and that your week goes very smoothly. XOXO

@bling_dream19 hope your weekend was relaxing and fun and that your work week is calm and peaceful.Hugs.

@Bayek hope your shoulder is healing well and that the pain is going down down down. XOXO.

@MamaBee continued healing vibes to Chris. And we'll keep each other posted re bling. Haha.

@Slick1 please stay safe and well and hope the infection rate doesn't keep going up. Hugs to you.

Hi to everyone else. We had a lovely Sunday with great weather. Greg left for Brooklyn at 4AM this morning to take care of a few things and then get back here so we can have time to cycle. Hope it works out well and that his time there isn't challenging.

Leaving you with a few pics from yesterday's ride.

Started out with awesome clouds. It was a cloudy filled gorgeous morning.

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 7.03.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 7.03.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 7.02.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 7.02.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 7.02.08 AM.png

Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and in the Halloween spirit @MamaBee here's Jimmy's addition to the Halloween spirit.

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 7.05.26 AM.png

Happy October!
Bwahahaha

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning NIRDIs!

@springerspaniel hello! hope all is well, lueders stone is limestone, and hubster wanted our limestone cut very modern, no rough edges etc.. just good old limestone which is EVERYWHERE is Texas.. I feel 67, I appreciate VERY MUCH your kind words though, I feel 32, I read once that you feel the age you were the happiest at.. well at 32 the exhusband left I met my husband now and two years later I was pregnant and married.. just such a happy time.. but since my son just turned 33 I have to tune it down.. ;-) ooh your spaniels are gorgeous, I love love etc spaniels, such loyal, sweet, kind, and kind of wild at tmes, pups..Frankly Springer, if I had it to do over again, and knew what a PITA the guy next door was, I would run from this subdivision, it's not a rich place per se, that honor goes to West Austin and Northwest Austin, where I will live is totally middle class, mostly tract homes but it's growing by leaps and bounds, the claws of Austin move in all directions, and what I once thought of as 'the sticks' is now rapidly growing.. oh well.. hope you are having a great week and here's to good weather and peace xoxoxo

@Austina love your 'torrents of water' vs 'huge water bill' they equal out I suppose but I know the feeling. eeek! I wanted to alert you to a website that you are probably aware of but I find very interesting about happenings in Austin - https://austin.culturemap.com/ my best friend Kath reads it and was always sending me a pointer to an interesting article, I was going to email it to you but I am lazy! hope Kim and Adam are doing well, our weather has settled on the high 80s F and at night low 60s.. better than the high 90sF! xoxox

@MamaBee Good morning! you sound great... remind me to tell you my tarantula story if we get to meet eventually we will I think.. Glad Chris is still in recovery mode, I have read many people get winded for quite a while after the virus.. So sorry about your friends ACL, I hope to never have another rip, arthritis operations, tear etc.. PT can be very painful, they try not to, but I'm off today for another grueling hour.. ugh.. c'est la vie..how's the new baby? how's the hubster? my old 18 mo old baby is doing fine, she has a mind of her own, her parents are BIG HUGE believers in having her walk, no stroller, jeeze louise, so she spends her time trying to keep up with her arms up because she wants to be piced up! I cant pick her up or I WOULD, oh these new fanged parents.. how's David? how is you! sending love Joanne.

@missy Hello lovely lovely lady! my bling budget is busted.. I really want more colored stone rings with diamonds but forget it! your pictures are always so spectacular.. I love them. Chris said yesterday that Brooklyn was starting to be a bit chilly and overcast, but he's enjoying the fall weather... not much else new, I'll post a few pix of the house, not a lot has changed but we have a well and it looks as though they started the septic system.
how's the toe? how's the babies? I cannot wait for this election to be over, enough is enough. ugh we are inundated with calls. We saw Cara, Mike and Cara's mom yesterday at the house and we all went out for brunch afterwards, I felt keenly depressed afterwards because I forgot to pull my mask up: THINK CATHERINE! T H I N K.. my mom lives in the inner workings of my mind.. LOVE YOU my most marvelous Missy! hi to Greg and the kids.. YOU take care. and I love all the stuff you buy, real or not, it always suits you! xoxoxo

@marcy sounds like Marty and his customers did very well Marcy! I would have loved to power life but at this point all I can do is hope for a finger lift, arthritis ugh.. how's the weather and how's life? any great pix of the night sky? wish I lived where you do. have a great week! xoxoxoxo

To all the NIRDIs stay safe and have a wonderful week! Halloweens coming!

Here's a few new pix that look like the old ones but hey, maybe a new angle? ha!

Cara and her mom at brunch.

1601904300078.png

only pix I took of Auti - looking away.. and Mike's hands

1601904364698.png

John cutting up some of the trees that are down in the lot.
1601904448268.png

stone work in the front is almost done.

1601904508069.png

THE WELL!

1601904564594.png

okay, here's a pix of the kitchen cabinets, there are supposed to be upper and lowers cabs but they screwed up the electricity, all the lines only went as far as he lower cabinets, somebody forget we were having upper cabs so they had to take done some of the upper cabs to move the electric lines up farther because we wanted lights fixed onto the top of the cabinets if this makes sense to you, I write like I speak which is fast and NYeee.

1601904741769.png

I have a garden of weeds growing in the someday cement pond!

1601904820753.png

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Thanks for the link @Bayek, Adam gets a local free paper that he saves for us too, lots of info about what‘s on, local trades people etc., but I’ll certainly check out that site. The house is looking great and hopefully will be ready to move in to soon, I’m sure it can’t come soon enough for you. Who’d have thought that this year would turn out like this, at least it doesn’t seem to have slowed the house build down too much. Colin is muttering about buying a new house, but honestly, I’m not sure I want to go down that route, too many variables, especially as we can’t even go to the site and look at plots for goodness knows how long. At least with a house that’s already built, Adam can go and look, and always jokes that we’ve probably seen every style there is :lol: Hope your PT is bringing about some results.

Wow, the scenery is stunning @missy, glad you had a good ride, and woohoo to hitting 6000 miles. I hope Greg got in to the city and got everything done that he needed to and is safely back home now. Goodness, that must’ve been some painting if there was a $20,000 price tag attached to it.

I had physio this morning, and she’s really pleased with how well my muscle is building up, I can now go out walking, but not everyday, and I have a stronger resistance band for my exercises.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs had a good weekend and a great start to the new week :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I know what you mean about our subscriptions, I was totally ready to drop that one. Marty likes all the Star Wars programs on Disney Plus. I like free shipping with Prime but do watch some of their programs. Greg got on the road early. I love all the pictures of clouds, blue sky and ocean. They are so beautiful. Mmm ice cream. Great Halloween decorations.

@Austina that’s funny you are thinking of dropping your subscription too. Tehran is pretty good. There are 4 more episodes to come out (they release a new one each Friday). They had another series I plan on trying - seems like it was called Spies but don’t remember for sure where I saw that. That’s great you are doing so well with your Invisalign. Marty lost weight at first with his braces of course he couldn’t take his out. Good luck!!! Yay for water pressure. We have hard water here - I really don’t care for showers with soft water; I know it’s just what I’m used to living here. How fun to watch a documentary on Lawrence of Arabia. I bet that was interesting. Lots of documentaries or movies motivate me to go find the real story. Oh no for too much rain. Please send it our way. Glad to hear you muscle building up from your hard work.

@Bayek hopefully that neighbor won’t be too much of a PITA once you move in. We’ve been blessed with good neighbors so far at both of our houses. Your place shows progress in every picture. I am not surprised Auti has a mind of her own; good for her. She is growing up all right.

We have horrible smoke and some falling ash here today. My eyes are burning and I am sneezing and coughing. Looks like the smoke will remain heavy through at least Wednesday. The fire is over 150,000 acres now and they don’t think it will be contained until the end of October.

Work was kind of busy today but not bad. I had to do some odd things that kept me busy.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! I have an early AM Periodontal cleaning appointment (not looking forward to it but I know it is necessary) so just a quick hi before I vacuum and workout and then go to my appointment.

@marcy yeah we pay for too many things monthly that we do not use. Case in point Cable and internet and phone in Brooklyn. We were there literally 3 months in 2020 and 3 months in 2019 yet we paid every single month for 24 months and same for our parking garage which is super expensive. We finally gave up our spot there just this month but I hope we don't come to regret that. It just goes against me to spend tens of thousands per year on things we aren't even using. And more on that list but I think I will stop complaining now. We have much to be grateful for and the fact we can afford it I am super appreciative. Just hate wasting money that can go to more worthy causes. :/

Oh no about all the smoke and ash. Please stay safe. I hope the fire is contained before the end of October. Glad work wasn't too busy. Have a good day and hugs.

@Bayek ooh love the newest pics. Gorgeous. Family and house. To answer all your questions we are hanging in there. Toe is eh. I cannot wait for the election to be over either but I am anxious about everything in the world at the moment. Deep breaths and one day at a time. I wish you could get all the gems your heart desires. But you have the greatest gems of all. Your wonderful family. And soon to be your gorgeous new home. Love you kate the great you are da best. XOXOXOXO.

@Austina so pleased for you that physio is going well and you are building muscle. You go girl! Thanks for your kind comments. Cycling helps get me out of my head if you kwim. Hugs.

Hello @bling_dream19 hope you are having a lovely week. Hugs.

@Slick1 stay safe and I am glad work is going to be from home for now. Safest bet. So upsetting to hear that there are people who got Covid in your school. Sending you all good thoughts and healing vibes and hugs. And I hope the family who is coming in from Fla take the appropriate precautions. Please be careful. I know you will be. (((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal how is the family doing? How are you and I hope you are enjoying lovely weather and cycling still. Hugs.

Hi @junebug17 hope you are continuing a lovely stay at your beach house and your family is all well. How is your brother doing? XO.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well. Greg did what he needed to do in Brooklyn and finished up all the cleaning etc and then we went cycling and then we got back and had dinner and he went to pick up our new car woohoo. I feel sad about leaving Loofy two but welcome Loofy 3 to our family. I will take a better pic during daylight but here is Loofy 3 from last night when Greg came home.

D7835CBA-5E7F-4F2E-9F42-D7E29455B35D.jpeg

He is a much lighter silver than the pic shows. The color is not accurate here.

And Jimmy delivered on the ice cream as usual and had our ice cream waiting for us yesterday afternoon. It was so good. And the weather is cooperating so far and it is amazing mild temps to begin our autumn. Just lovely.

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 5.25.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 5.25.36 AM.png

And to show the gorgeous weather.

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 5.25.57 AM.png

And we saw the most sweet and lovely doe. :kiss2:

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 5.26.05 AM.png

And lastly a beautiful gray kitty. Oh my goodness. Look at that face. :love:

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 5.26.38 AM.png

Hope you enjoyed the photos and have a wonderful Tuesday lovely ladies. Big hugs and much love to you all.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Morning Nirdi's! Happy Terrific Tuesday :bigsmile:
@missy I LOVE loofy 3! He's adorable and will be a smooth ride for you and Greg! Your icecream looks delicious as alwas. But how are you choosing your icecream, the day before? Or texting the owner? Just curious=)2 I hope you.Greg, your family and kitties are well.
@Bayek Little Auti is so cute with her spikey pony! Your house is coming along beautifully!
@Austina I hope you are feeling stronger with your physio.
@marcy I hope you're doing well girl! I cooked up a storm as we had hubby's sister's visiting last weekend. I just hope no covid to all.
I cooked up a bunch of food and cleaned nonstop to prepare and it was a super busy work time in Sept. I'm working a little less now which is good and I'm recovering and trying to get more sleep. We are enjoying the leftover food...including cheesecake and chocolate creme brulee!
On my list, is adjusting the cable bill. I might get rid of DVR because I'm paying $15 to rent the box. What was I thinking? I could have bought 10 dvrs by now. Oy vey lol.
I hope everyone is well and happy! Love and hugs to all!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy morning! stopping in to say hola, hi and miss you! nothing new with me since yesterday.. Salley got sick last night all over the house and we are in cleanup mode, John walked her in the woods and she must have eaten something that did not agree with her. Otherwise it's a clear, warm day in Texas. miss you Missy mucho.. (I love alliterations as you have probably guessed) hi to Greg! new SUV is so gorgeous, you know I think Lexus does the BEST job of creating luxury and comfort and safety.. I've not had a Porsche or Jaguar or Maserati, (would love one of each) but I've had Lexus, Mercedes and BMW and I loved the ride of the Lexus BEST by far.. enjoy your new SUV, the color is magnificent! love you missy my magnificent and marvelous and just plain old vanilla NICE human, love to kittens and you and the family. xoxoxo

@marcy Marcy, I was sorry to read that you are still experiencing soot, ash etc... seems like rain is where it's not needed we need rain here in Texas all the time.. never get it.. one of the BIG reasons why I disliked living here the first time, even in Maine for the 5 wonderful, cooler, beautiful years we lived there we had 2 years of severe drought, yard died..but the Gulf of Mexico, eek! take dare, wear a mask! ha, and hope your week goes wonderfully. xoxoxo

@bling_dream19 hi lady! you know, the DVR is a waste of money, hubster would never let me rent one, are you old enough to remember the good old days of VCR recording, gosh I thought that was sooooo modern, I miss tape.. haha! I am old.. grey and losing it I suppose. Thank you for your kind words on my house, 30 days till we go into checklist of what is wrong or needed to be fixed, changed.. yahoo, or so my builder says. xoxoxoxo

So we should have the pool guy spraying the gunite for the pool this week or next week! yayayayaya etc. I've never even picked tile or color of the water for the pool, hmmm. oh well.

@junebug17 sending you hugs and love Junie! xoxo

@MamaBee hey hope all is fine with you and your beautiful family.

I am not even putting up Halloween decorations this year sad, sad, sad, but all my decorations in in boxes somewhere in the world of many boxes in the garage and we don't want to unpack a box.. oh well.. Here's to a safe and happy HALLOWEEN upcoming that is! my favorite time of the year.

love all the NIRIDs!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@Bayek oh yes I remember the VCR and rushing to tape something lol! Sadsies to not put up Halloween but understandable. We are decorated for fall and plan to decorate for Halloween tonight or tomorrow night. Yep time to get rid of the dvr complete waste of money! And my dream car @missy is a Lexus! One of these days, I know I'll get one. My mom is actually giving me her beautiful Rav-4 and I am thrilled to pieces! This will be the 3rd car she's passed on to me. I have been very lucky and grateful. She is very generous and I am really excited! This is by far the nicest car I've ever had! It has heated seats, leather, sunroof, great sound system, dad said the phone hooks up for calls really well. We pick it up this weekend :kiss2: Thanks for sharing in my excitement. I've never been a car person but I'm excited about this one.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 what a great mom for a great daughter! RAV 4's are gorgeous, the bomb! and they have the Toyota/Lexus quality.. you will love it.. They drive quick and smart BD19, you will enjoy it immensely, and you can sit in the drivers seat with your GORGEOUS jewelry and put up pix so we can see! So glad you have a great mom and as I said above, you must be a GREAT daughter. xoxo

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 what a great mom for a great daughter! RAV 4's are gorgeous, the bomb! and they have the Toyota/Lexus quality.. you will love it.. They drive quick and smart BD19, you will enjoy it immensely, and you can sit in the drivers seat with your GORGEOUS jewelry and put up pix so we can see! So glad you have a great mom and as I said above, you must be a GREAT daughter. xoxo

Thank you so much sweet @Bayek you are so generous with your words and compliments. I will definitely be taking the obligatory car bling pics! I think maybe that's why I'm so excited :lol: And that's great to hear they are on par with Toyata Lexus! Yay!! I do have a great mom. I know you are a great mom too. Hugs to you.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning lovelies

Oooo lucky thing @bling_dream19, the new RAV 4’s are worlds apart from the original ones, they looks so smart and sturdy now. Enjoy your new wheels and a quieter week.

Sounds like a good idea to give up the Brooklyn parking @missy, even if you have to pay extra to park elsewhere, it’ll probably still work out less than paying for something you’re not using 9 months of the year. Loofy 3 looks great, and with the way things are, having extra safety features is the way to go, you can’t be too careful and anything that keeps you out of a accident is worth having. Kim’s Mum was hit by another car recently, and fortunately she or the car (Lexus) didn’t sustain any damage.

I hope Cara is feeling stronger every day @Bayek and your PT is going well, hang in there, it may not be fun, but hopefully you’ll have full mobility back and no pain, which is the main objective.

I hope your safe and keeping well despite the fires and smoke @marcy, it must be awful having all that around you. Hoping your work week goes well with no problems.

Continuing to send good thoughts to Chris and his recovery @MamaBee. I’m not surprised David loves halloween and all your fabulous decorations. It’s not something we do here, and I‘d imagine even less so this year as kids won’t be out trick or treating. We’ve only had them round here once since we’ve lived here, it was far more prevalent where we lived before as there was a big American community in our area.

Colin went for a consult yesterday, he had problems years ago with varicose veins, and he’s got a few more pop up, so he’s getting them taken care of now. The treatment’s not as drastic now as when they used to strip the veins :-o

We’re popping out for a walk, and to collect a few things, our house name sign was on the ground, it’s granite, so we can only think someone saw it hanging off and carefully removed it before it crashed and smashed into a million pieces.

Have a great day all you lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies!

@missy I LOVE loofy 3! He's adorable and will be a smooth ride for you and Greg! Your icecream looks delicious as alwas. But how are you choosing your icecream, the day before? Or texting the owner? Just curious=)2 I hope you.Greg, your family and kitties are well.

@bling_dream19 yes! We text Jimmy the night before asking if he can leave so and so flavors for us. I always choose a couple of different flavors and Greg generally chooses just one making it easier. He leaves it in the front freezer for us for the next day. He is pretty amazing to do that for us allowing us to get the ice cream on our schedule.

I'm working a little less now which is good and I'm recovering and trying to get more sleep. We are enjoying the leftover food...including cheesecake and chocolate creme brulee!
On my list, is adjusting the cable bill. I might get rid of DVR because I'm paying $15 to rent the box. What was I thinking? I could have bought 10 dvrs by now. Oy vey lol.
I hope everyone is well and happy! Love and hugs to all!

Yay for working less and yummmmm to cheesecake and chocolate creme brûlée! We have all TIVOs that we bought so no rentals. I like it better that way. I try not adding up all we spend on things like that because well it adds up lol. Hugs and love to you sweet friend. I posted my pics of my Berricle and Swarovski for you in the FFF. Hugs.

@missy morning! stopping in to say hola, hi and miss you! nothing new with me since yesterday.. Salley got sick last night all over the house and we are in cleanup mode, John walked her in the woods and she must have eaten something that did not agree with her. Otherwise it's a clear, warm day in Texas. miss you Missy mucho.. (I love alliterations as you have probably guessed) hi to Greg! new SUV is so gorgeous, you know I think Lexus does the BEST job of creating luxury and comfort and safety.. I've not had a Porsche or Jaguar or Maserati, (would love one of each) but I've had Lexus, Mercedes and BMW and I loved the ride of the Lexus BEST by far.. enjoy your new SUV, the color is magnificent! love you missy my magnificent and marvelous and just plain old vanilla NICE human, love to kittens and you and the family. xoxoxo

@Bayek oh no, how is Salley? I hope she is all better. I love alliterations too Kate! I am not as good at them as you are though! I miss you mucho mucho too. Thank you for all your warm and loving kind comments. That is OK about the decorations. There will be next year. Love you and hugs to you and be well and safe and love to all your family.

@Austina Thanks for the wise words. The problem is all the garages in our neighborhood are closed but for the one in our building but we have been throwing that money out and it was time to stop and take the risk. How is the water issue going? All fixed I hope. Oy I am sorry Kim's mom was in an accident. That is always scary and glad she is A OK. Good luck to Colin for his varicose vein treatment. Glad your sign was saved before it broke into lots of pieces. And happy you guys enjoyed a lovely walk. Hugs.

@Slick1 hope you are having a stress free week. Hugs to you.

@springerspaniel hope you guys are enjoying a wonderful autumn week and Ellie is continuing to do very well and life is peaceful and sweet. I am having second thoughts about passing on those OEC studs. LOL. I think I obsess about bling so I can not obsess about more important matters. You know how that goes. Hugs and love and enjoy the rest of the week.

We had a busy day yesterday. Periodontal appt went very well thankfully. We got home and prepped (Greg prepped that is lol) the bike and we went cycling. Got home pretty late and the day went so fast. All in all a gorgeous day and the clouds were awesome.

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 6.24.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 6.24.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 7.06.36 AM.png

Off to vacuum and do other chores and work out and then go cycling. It is a super windy day here. 25mph winds so cycling will prove challenging today. Wish us luck.
Have a wonderful sweet day lovely ladies. Hugs and love to you all. XOXO.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina Hola Austina! Thank you so much for your kind words! my shoulder is feeling better as physical therapy is getting harder... but sleep comes much better now! how's you knee doing? I am sorry to read that Colin has varicose veins, my Dad and his Dad had them worked on too, but I am very happy to read the surgery is much better today! Is your weather turning chillier? Our mornings here are very nice - low 50s, we are expected to reach the low 90s the rest of the week, hot but not melted butt in the car hot! nothing new with me, just doing the sameo sameo here in Texas... Hi to Colin and sending mom hugs to Adam and Kim, looking forward to seeing you! xoxoxo

@missy Good morning Missy Missy! ice cream looks so divine... today is another vacuum day here in Texas for me too. Salley seems better today, she must have eaten something very bad... we watch her when she goes outside Missy, but when we walk her we can miss her picking something up.. oh... have a wonderful cycling time and give Greg the biggest kate hug you can! love you!!! xoxoxo

@bling_dream19 Aw thank you BD19, you are very nice.. hope you have a wonderful and happy day! sending love and hug to you.. looking forward to seeing a pix or two of the RAV! xoxoxo

Nothing new to report about the house or pool, just waiting.. hope everyone is have a Katealicious day! sending a huge hug.. or two.. or three! xoxoxo

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Bayek your house is moving along!! Hope your shoulder becomes the shoulder you deserve (strong and without pain) !

@missy I have been too busy looking for food for Thanksgiving to cycle. What did I just say??? Lordy, I am glad you guys are on the move. It seems if I am not working, I am grocery shopping or cleaning. Not sure why but it is what it is! Your Loofy 3 is super! The oddest thing is I "know" 10 couples who've bought new vehicles in the last 2 months. Haven't known that in 10 years!

Enjoying very fine weather. Record warm temps. I'll take it.

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wavey::wavey:

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

Hi @Bayek, sorry the shoulder is still acting up but it's great to hear you're sleeping better. Sending lots of healing vibes to you. The latest pics of the house look fantastic and great pics of the family. Adorable pics of Auti, she is just so cute and must be so much fun.

@Jimmianne, love the table, it's beautiful, and Kine looks so sweet. Hope you're feeling good and doing well.

@springerspaniel, what a cute pic of you and your doggies, they are precious!

@MamaBee, so glad that Chris is doing well although I'm sorry he is still not completely back to normal and I hope he is feeling more like himself very soon.

@missy, congratulations on the new car - it's really nice and I'm sure you and Greg are enjoying it. The back-up generator will definitely come in handy. Pretty pics of the clouds. Thanks for letting us know about AV, good to hear she's well. My brother is doing fine, his sleep could be better but he's managing ok.

@canuk-gal, good to hear you're enjoying some warm weather. I hope work is going ok and you're not too busy.

@Austina, so glad you had a good trip and I love the pics, you and Colin make a great couple, and you are lovely. Very happy that you have water again and that the invisalign is working out well. Good news about your knee, must feel great to be out walking again. Sending good thoughts to Colin for his procedure.

@bling_dream19, wow, so sweet of your mother - the Rav 4 is a great car and I'm very excited for you!

@marcy, congratulations to Marty and his clients! Sounds like they all worked very hard and it's well deserved. Terrible about the smoke and ash, sounds awful and please be careful. I'm glad work has settled down for you. Tomorrow is Thursday already, the weekend will be here before you know it lol.

Things are good here and everyone is doing well. Things are calming down a bit for dd but she is still busy and has a lot to deal with. Not much going on with me, just plugging along and keeping busy. The weather has been warm here so I've been spending a lot of time outside lately.

So glad the nirdis and their loved ones are doing ok! Keeping everyone in my thoughts!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies!

@junebug17 glad DD is good despite being busy and that your brother is doing well. I wish his sleep was better but he is in (haha if I say so myself) good company. I am sure my sleep disturbance is hormonal. Up every 2 hours for the past few years. It is tiring (literally and figuratively). I hope your brother can figure out what is disrupting his sleep and that he can find relief. Happy to hear all is calm and well by you. I am also enjoying the warmer weather. We have some cooling temps starting today but it has been a nice run of warmer weather these past few weeks. Stay well and enjoy. XO.

@canuk-gal that is funny. 10 couples buying cars in the past couple of months. It is strange for us as we hold onto vehicles for as long as possible but Greg wanted newer safety features and I couldn't (well I could but I didn't lol) argue with him. He always goes the extra mile to keep me happy so I figured if this makes him happy it is all good. Yay for record warm temps in October. Hope they hang around for a while cause I am not (and I know you are not) looking forward to winter. Brrrrrrrrr. Sigh. Enjoy and keep comfy. Hugs.

@bling_dream19 it's almost FriYAY. The weeks are going by lightning fast. Hope work continues to go well and smoothly. Hugs and love to you.

@Bayek thanks for the lovely words about our car. It is very comfy indeed. I do not like stiff rides like the ones you experience in sporty cars. I need a plush soft ride which is exactly what the Lexus delivers. Otherwise I get car sick.

@Slick1 has it been strange with the work changes? I hope all is going well. Keeping good thoughts for you. XO.

@MamaBee I continue keeping good thoughts for Chris and all your family. How is the bling decision making going? I feel your pain re the struggle and I get it. There is no right or wrong answer of course and one doesn't have a crystal ball to see what the future holds. Don't make any rash decisions and I think the best answer will come to you and you will know what to do. Hugs.

@springerspaniel hope you are having a wonderful week. Once we are into October it seems fall goes too quickly. Stay well and enjoy. Hugs.

@MJ_Mac thinking of you and sending you hugs across the miles. Hope all is well.

Hi @AV_ hope you are doing well and if you are checking in here know we miss you. We all are sending good thoughts your way. XO.

@Daisys and Diamonds I love that photo you shared re Asbury Park at night. Wonderful photo. XO.

@marcy hope your workweek is going well. Sending you hugs and good wishes. Always.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well. Yesterday was very windy as is today. But we enjoyed a nice ride and got a great workout due to the wind. Though the ice cream negated that lol.

I think it was one of Jimmy's staff who prepared our ice cream the night before lol as she did mine in 2 different containers maybe because I got 2 different flavors (that I always order). It was delicious nonetheless and just felt like it took longer to enjoy lol.

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 6.07.15 AM.png

Costco run for Greg this AM and then cycling despite the high winds. Looking forward to it while we can continue enjoying cycling by the sea. It is an amazing feeling really. Hope everyone enjoys a wonderful Thursday. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm exhausted and heading to bed soon but just realized (sleep deprived brain) we have not heard from @Niffler75 recently. @Niffler75 hope you and your family are A OK and all is going well. Thinking of you and sending good thoughts and hugs your way.

Sweet dreams all. XOXO.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy you and Greg are the energizer bunnies of tandem biking and definitely deserve all of that delicious ice cream. Your new car looks great. I do want to know when Greg gets it going over 100. Ha Ha. I am sure you have lots of fees and services duplicated with 2 homes. I too hope you don’t regret giving up your parking place. Can you still park there but just not in a reserved spot? Beautiful and great pictures from your outings.

@bling_dream19 your leftovers sound great. We are having my sisters and BIL’s in for dinner this weekend. I might make my cheesecake tomorrow. Don’t you hate that when you realize you’ve been renting something (DVR) that you could have bought outright many times over? We used to rent routers and paid something like $10 a month on them. How exciting to get a Rav 4. My sister had one; I liked it a lot. And since @Bayek says they go fast you’ll have to let me know when you hit that 100 mph mark. I am a speed enabler.

@Bayek yes our smoke is really bad - that fire keeps growing - we need some snow to help put it out. My eyes are watering and burning right now. I was outside earlier today and after I got home I was sneezing my head off. Last night coming home in the dark you could really see the falling ash. That’s exciting they are starting on your pool. Is Salley feeling better? How is your arm coming along? That’s great you are sleeping better. How is Cara doing?

@Austina oh no to Colin needing some varicose veins treated. I am sending him mega dust for an easy procedure. I am delighted to hear the treatments now aren’t so drastic. I remember a friend of mine telling me it was like someone stood on her but and used a crochet hook to pull the veins out of her legs. Sounded very painful. That’s good your granite name sign didn’t get broke. How awful Kim’s mom got in an accident but glad she is okay.

@canuk-gal good luck rounding up all the food for Thanksgiving. Are you hosting this year? What’s on your menu?

@junebug17 Marty and his clients who competed all kind of crashed this week; they are taking it easy. He hasn’t put up my rack yet so I’ve been slacking off as well. Glad that things are calming down with DD. Enjoy your nice weather. It is still warm here for October.

Not much going on with me. Yesterday was Marty’s birthday. We were going out to dinner and a few of his clients joined us for the evening. He had a nice time. They all bought him some coffee and espresso pods. I bought him a hiking trails book for the forest nearby us. He bought himself one of the new Apple watches which showed up today. He’s getting it set up now but the cellular isn’t working yet. I have tomorrow off. First thing on my agenda is getting my tires and sensors checked. I need to bake a cheesecake for Sunday. I ordered pickup groceries today and forgot a few things I need for Sunday. I might run in to the store tomorrow and get them.

Take care.
Marcy

The Puppy watching Marty’s watch until he got home.

IMG_0679.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results