shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The a/c can spread the virus @missy, I would use the ozone machine in there when they’re gone, or failing that, leave the windows open and the door closed for as long as you can.

I will turn the ozone machine on as soon as they are gone. Thanks Austina.

I agree with @Austina....I would turn on a fan if you have it and open all the windows. Since they were in there without masks I would wait three hours before going in.

Thanks Joanne. As soon as they leave that machine is going on and that should kill everything. They are still banging away up there and making lots of noise. I cannot wait for them to be finished and leave. I just hope the machine will be intact. Another loud crash up there just now!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will turn the ozone machine on as soon as they are gone. Thanks Austina.

Thanks Joanne. As soon as they leave that machine is going on and that should kill everything. They are still banging away up there and making lots of noise. I cannot wait for them to be finished and leave. I just hope the machine will be intact. Another loud crash up there just now!
That is a heavy metal piece. I don’t think they could damage it if they tried. Haha

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a heavy metal piece. I don’t think they could damage it if they tried. Haha

I'm worried about my elliptical which is in there too. LOL you know me. I am a worrier (but also a warrior). I think we have that in common. XO.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm worried about my elliptical which is in there too. LOL you know me. I am a worrier (but also a warrior). I think we have that in common. XO.

That’s for sure! I worry about everything..haha XO

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got to Maryland with the crew...Shatzie will come on Friday night. It’s crazy...I feel so much safer here. I’m always stressed knowing Shatzie is working...mingling with people...He does wear a mask but still...

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Isn’t that often the case @marcy, the anticipation is better than the actual? Sorry you were disappointed with your breakfast, and I’m sure your own version would be so much better. I eat things, and then after ask myself why? It’s great that you’re feeling so much stronger now and you can really see the benefit of all your hard work. I wish I could still kick box, I used to love it and was probably at my fittest then. I’m glad work wasn’t so bad, and I hope it’s not too smokey there still. Can’t wait to see your new ring tomorrow.

That cone of shame looks quite comfy @MamaBee :lol: Safe journey to your other home, I hope you find everything shipshape when you get there. How’s Chris doing, hopefully on the mend although I imagine it’s going to be quite a long haul back to full health.

Thank you @junebug17, we’re so excited as you can imagine. It really does give you a boost to do something normalish, and ever since we went to Sue & Rob’s for tea, mentally, I’ve felt so much less stresses and worried. We’re still careful, but doing normal things has greatly lessened the anxieties about the situation.

What good news your Dad’s eye exam went well last week, and I’m so happy for you that they’re visiting. I know it’s been a big worry for you not being able to see them, so I hope you have a lovely day with them. Good grief, what on earth have they been doing with your machine? I hope it’s all fixed up now and they haven’t damaged anything in the process. We use our Ozone machine regularly, and do put it on if anyone has been in the house. It’s a great idea to try out something in Swarovski zirconia, I did that with my hoop earrings, and although I like them, I haven’t really worn them, so glad I didn’t dive in and buy diamonds.

Is there any reason you don’t want quartz @Bayek? It’s less prone to damage than granite. I’m sure whatever you choose, it’ll look great. I have wood look ceramic tiles in our en-suite, and I really like it, very easy to keep clean, and Dottie used to like to lay in there when it was hot.

Kim’s just got a pair of glasses to wear as she’s been on her computer so much during lockdown, and she’s finding them helpful @bling_dream19. Hope they help your eye strain.

Well the alarm saga rumbles on, we generally leave the house through the utility room as it’s direct access to the garage, and the man hasn’t configured it so we can come back in that way without setting off he alarm :doh: We told him we use that exit far more often than the front door. Oy, these people never listen, we contacted the alarm company, and he told them we said we don’t use that exit. Why would be bother to have a keypad in there if we didn’t use it? :roll2:

The window cleaner came today, and it didn’t actually rain after he left :lol: We then had to wait in for someone to come to measure up for some replacement double glazed windows that have blown, then we went shopping. We didn’t get to the shop till about 5pm, and it was so easy, it was practically empty, so definitely a good time to go.

The attorney has started our paperwork today :dance:

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are keeping safe and well :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls! I’ll be back tomorrow but just wanted to say it was a wonderful day. So great to see my parents. Greg and I missed them so much. Hope you are all enjoying a beautiful day and see you tomorrow ❤️

1B51C65A-8D4C-4583-9D07-4082C5DC9D24.jpeg

5042DF0B-2F9B-456E-881E-76575DB52C3E.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m in Maryland. I dropped off some plum tomatoes for Chris on the way here. Chris called me a half hour later. He said he got a spasm in his back...His legs gave way and he tumbled down the whole flight of stairs. He said his skin was off his elbows, knees, and legs. He has a gash on his hand...blood everywhere...I didn‘t even know what to say to him...TG he didn’t break a bone. He broke his leg a few years back. I had to help him for eight weeks until he could get around with crutches. I wouldn’t be able to help him during COVID! OMG He was so lucky..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi girls! I’ll be back tomorrow but just wanted to say it was a wonderful day. So great to see my parents. Greg and I missed them so much. Hope you are all enjoying a beautiful day and see you tomorrow ❤

1B51C65A-8D4C-4583-9D07-4082C5DC9D24.jpeg

5042DF0B-2F9B-456E-881E-76575DB52C3E.jpeg

You guys are so cute! I’m happy you had a great day with them! :kiss2:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m in Maryland. I dropped off some plum tomatoes for Chris on the way here. Chris called me a half hour later. He said he got a spasm in his back...His legs gave way and he tumbled down the whole flight of stairs. He said his skin was off his elbows, knees, and legs. He has a gash on his hand...blood everywhere...I didn‘t even know what to say to him...TG he didn’t break a bone. He broke his leg a few years back. I had to help him for eight weeks until he could get around with crutches. I wouldn’t be able to help him during COVID! OMG He was so lucky..

I am so sorry Mamabee : (

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my, thank goodness Chris is OK! Scary fall but relieved he didn't break anything!

You guys are so cute! I’m happy you had a great day with them! :kiss2:

We had a great day, thanks for asking Joanne. I posted photos yesterday on IG but will share here later. Hope all is well by you and hugs to Chris.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone I am back to share details of the day yesterday. It was wonderful. Perfect weather and it was just amazing seeing my parents. First time since Covid unless you count the times we dropped supplies off at their house before we came to the beach house. Anyway so grateful we got to see them and enjoy the day with them. Cool and dry weather and they got here easily and got home easily. Minimum traffic so thank goodness for that. Greg and I cherish every moment with them and not to be morbid but know that time is limited. Enough talking. I will share pics.

Arriving after a long drive. The fitness equipment guys were just leaving as my parents pulled up. Thank goodness. It took the guys 3 hours to put together my weight machine! I have not even tried it yet as it was such a busy day.

momanddadarrivingaugust2020.png

Warning. Picture overload. I was just so excited to see my parents I wanted to capture as much as I could. My mom is also no stranger to taking pics and as you can see she got in her share of photo taking too yesterday. :lol:

momanddadaugust2020.png

parentsvisitingaugust2020.png

missyandgreginbackyardaugustof2020.png

missyandgreginbackyardongregslap.png

momanddadvisitingaugust2020.png

momanddadkissingaugust2020.png

momanddadlaughingaugust2020.png
missyandgregkissinginaugust2020.png

missyandgreginbackyardaugust2020.png

missyandgregkissingaugust2020.png
missyandgregkissingandicecreamdress.png

@bling_dream19 I am wearing the ice cream dress. Haha I have to wear this to Dave's place one day but we are always cycling there and obviously I wear cycling clothing when cycling :lol: How is work going sweet friend?

@Slick1 hope you had a great day yesterday and are enjoying a good one today too.

@marcy how did work go for you yesterday? My newest sunglasses are pictured above. Big frames but protective. How are you liking your new eyeglasses?

@Austina yes I agree. Trying them out is the next best thing before buying the expensive kind. Good news is I love it. Bad news is I am not willing to spend that much money on a necklace that might flip. I got two quotes and they are more than I think I want to spend. I am going to ponder it for a while before deciding for sure. I hardly wear jewelry at all so I have to be smart about this. LOL I buy so much and then end up wearing it once a month maybe. We did run the ozone machine yesterday after they left thanks for the advice. @MamaBee I also opened the terrace door and windows to air the room out for the rest of the day so hopefully it is Covid free. thank you for your suggestions. Please tell Chris I am sending him lots of healing vibes. And sending you hugs. Austina you too. Hugs.

@Bayek love you girlie. How are you feeling? Any house updates? How is the weather by you? I hope the storm passes you by unscathed. Stay safe and be well. You are Kate the Great. Hugs to you and Auti and your entire family. Has John tried out his newest power tool yet?

@junebug17 hope you are having a lovely week. XO.

@sarahb hello there, hope all is going well with you and your loved ones. XO.

@MJ_Mac hope your DH is continuing to do well and that all is peaceful by you. Big hugs and much love to all of you.

@springerspaniel hope you are having an enjoyable sweet week. Hugs to you.

@Keeliamira thinking of you and hoping all is well. XO.

@Scandinavian haha you naughty girl. You would notice the bling above all else. Love you. Hope the family is well. XO.

@Jimmianne hope Kine is healing well and feeling back to normal. Hugs to you both.

@AV_ thinking of you and hoping you are OK. Hugs and good wishes to you.

@Daisys and Diamonds girl hope you and Gary and Melanie are all OK. Sending you good wishes and lots of hugs.

Hi to everyone else. Raining here right now and then it's going to be in the 90s here (for next few days) so not sure what we are doing today but for lots of chores as some of you know what we are dealing with still. But one day at a time. And grateful for each day. Challenges and all.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and sending you all hugs and love.
Have a great day. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost forgot. Bubbalah was enjoying the sea and the sunshine and the cool weather yesterday too.
Sitting in the Adirondack chairs by the water with the cool ocean breeze and sounds and smell of the sea air.
Nothing sweeter.
For @Scandinavian

bubbalahandbandinbackyardaugust2020.png

@Niffler75 how is your little one doing? How is your week going? Has school started yet for your son? How are your kitties? Hugs.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
@missy LOVELY!!! just so lovely, ALL of it!! im mesmerized by bubbalah!!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@missy Hi and OMG I love your updated photos. Your parents are adorable. Have you tried your new weight machine yet?
@MamaBee and @TooPatient My thoughts are with you both.
@junebug17 Thanks for asking after us. My son is doing really well and he is looking forward to seeing his teachers again which is a huge deal.
He has been busy today using Lego Moviemaker to make a short stop motion film and he is so chuffed with himself!
I have painted another section of the kitchen, as much as my joints will allow. We are waiting on a new smart TV being delivered as our other one stopped working!

Will check back later. x

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the colour I am painting my kitchen. It's like a grey stone/taupe colour! Do you like my typography poc of New York!

20200827_135348.jpg

And I am taking inspiration from retro Orla Kiely patterns which I love!

20200827_135432.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

It looks like you had the perfect day yesterday @missy, I know how much you were looking forward to seeing them again after all this time, and the weather certainly cooperated. Such happy photos, full of love.

Oy that it took so long to set up your equipment, I hope it’s all in proper working order and you’ve had the chance to check it out. We’ve had buckets of rain today, I don’t know if we’re getting some of the effects of the bad weather there, but at least it’s doing the garden good. We could do with some sunshine now to get our grass growing. Sounds like a good plan to go the preloved route for your necklace, especially as you’re not in a rush.

Oh no @MamaBee, poor Chris, that sounds like a really nasty fall. I think there are an awful lot of people who’ve been completely knocked for six by Covid and are surprised how long it’s taking to get over it. I hope he’s feeling a little better today but I expect he’s feeling quite bruised and battered. Glad you arrived safely in Maryland, and I hope everything there is fine. How’s David doing, is he coping ok ?

Hi @Niffler75, love the colour of your kitchen, and the accessories. No wonder your little guy was pleased, sounds like quite an achievement, and it’s great that he’s so looking forward to school. Believe me, that’ll change when he’s older :mrgreen: I hope this cooler weather is suiting you better.

How’s Kine doing @Jimmianne? I remember when we had Harry neutered, he felt very sorry for himself and often looked like he wondered where his bits had gone :lol:

We had an appt for someone to come and change our gas and electricity meters today. They rang and asked if they could come early, so we said yes. He was here quite a while, so we got on with reseeding more of the lawn, it looked like rain, so we wanted to get it done before it started.

Off to get my hair cut and coloured tomorrow, I can’t believe it’s been 5 weeks already since last time.

I can’t believe it’s Friday tomorrow, the weeks are whizzing by.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIS are doing well, and keeping safe. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon girls!

@Austina I am glad the rain is helping your garden. It is super windy here now and hot. The winds are so strong I am expecting to lose power. We shall see. We had a lovely lovely time yesterday, thank you for your kind comments. It was the longest time we went without seeing my parents. I also would love to see my sister and nieces but that might have to wait. It was more important to see my parents since my dad is 86 plus and you just never know. Sorry I don't want to be morbid just realistic. It is precious time.

I used my weight machine this morning and I love it! Greg said he is going to use it too so yay. More bang for the buck.

How nice you are going to get a cut and color tomorrow. That will be a lovely pick me up for sure. And yes I so agree. Where is the time going?

@Niffler75 love the kitchen color. Just beautiful. Love the NY pic. And I love all things retro as you might know. I am so glad your son is doing well and in great sprits! I did use the weight machine this AM and it is wonderful. I am so pleased with it. Thanks for asking.

@Big Fat Facets thank you! That is very kind of you to say and I appreciate it!

So Greg convinced me to go cycling today despite the heat and we had a good ride and of course ice cream. We got home a short while ago and the temps feel like 97 right now. It was hot. But glad we went. Have a lovely afternoon all and be cool. XOXO.

Quick pic of my new weight machine.

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 2.59.10 PM.png

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's been very sad here on my street.. two houses down from me a sweet heart of young man ran away night before last and completed suicide in the woods behind out houses. We came home yesterday after again doing more more legwork on floors, tile, its hot hot and exhausting because my arm hurts and it's just all crazy.

he was 17 not 15, he was really a cool sweetie, his mom Tara is lovely, is sisters are lovely, Tara's mom is wise... We only know them to stop and chat for a while and Jordan, if I were walking Salley and he was going to work he was always sweet and funny as we chatted. We came home to this (sorry it was thru my front screen, there were at least 12 Williamson CTY sheriff vehicles here)

1598562640983.png

1598563247967.png

The cops yellow taped across this property and they cordoned off the street, there was screaming and crying a gun shot, and running, I had zero clue at first what was going on here.. we rent here while the house is being built and the house that Tara lives in is also owned by my landlord, such a loss for everyone here... I gave a little something to the fundraiser for Tara and family.. It has really made me so sad.. to be a teen is always so hard.

Then I logged into PS and I read that the owners want only want happy, joy and rather than be able to converse and I just went a bit nutzoid, I always over-react then apologize then feel shitty. soo Kate in on a vakate from PS till I feell better, this covid, heat, etc etc and made me sad...

Such a good kid, kind... my brother in law is retired school psychologist and he said that 13-18 year old kids often score on the mentally ill side of tests because it's such a hard time..

BBIA sending Kate hugs and I am devoting myself to healing my mind and my body (ALA lose weight Kate!) and good things... catch me on the downlow on FB, or Insta, or text email me.. time to re-energize.. love you guys.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bayek Dear Kate I’m so sorry:(
Tragic beyond belief.
(((Hugs))).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's been very sad here on my street.. two houses down from me a sweet heart of young man ran away night before last and completed suicide in the woods behind out houses. We came home yesterday after again doing more more legwork on floors, tile, its hot hot and exhausting because my arm hurts and it's just all crazy.

he was 17 not 15, he was really a cool sweetie, his mom Tara is lovely, is sisters are lovely, Tara's mom is wise... We only know them to stop and chat for a while and Jordan, if I were walking Salley and he was going to work he was always sweet and funny as we chatted. We came home to this (sorry it was thru my front screen, there were at least 12 Williamson CTY sheriff vehicles here)

1598562640983.png

1598563247967.png

The cops yellow taped across this property and they cordoned off the street, there was screaming and crying a gun shot, and running, I had zero clue at first what was going on here.. we rent here while the house is being built and the house that Tara lives in is also owned by my landlord, such a loss for everyone here... I gave a little something to the fundraiser for Tara and family.. It has really made me so sad.. to be a teen is always so hard.

Then I logged into PS and I read that the owners want only want happy, joy and rather than be able to converse and I just went a bit nutzoid, I always over-react then apologize then feel shitty. soo Kate in on a vakate from PS till I feell better, this covid, heat, etc etc and made me sad...

Such a good kid, kind... my brother in law is retired school psychologist and he said that 13-18 year old kids often score on the mentally ill side of tests because it's such a hard time..

BBIA sending Kate hugs and I am devoting myself to healing my mind and my body (ALA lose weight Kate!) and good things... catch me on the downlow on FB, or Insta, or text email me.. time to re-energize.. love you guys.

@Bayek, I'm really sorry, such a tragedy. His poor family. The teenage years really can be such a struggle and such a painful time for teenagers. This is heartbreaking.

Please take care of yourself, it's good to sometimes take some time off and focus on oneself a little...I've been doing that myself a bit lately. Sending good thoughts and lots of comfort, hang in there and feel better soon! <3

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bayek, How heartbreaking. It’s hard knowing this young man was in so much pain. Teenage years are hard for so many kids. This poor young man’s family must be devastated.

You had a rough few days. You miss your kids and grandchild. It’s a strange time right now for many people between the pandemic and everything else happening in the world. Please take care of yourself and remember you have a whole group of women who love and support you here. Please come back when you are ready. Hugs, Callie

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@missy You look beautiful in your icecream dress and you look soo happy with Greg and your fabulous parents! You've brightened my day all day!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh my @Bayek I am soo sorry to hear this. My heart and prayers go out to him and his family. This is really hard to hear. Take care dear Kate.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bayek, what a horrible tragedy, one of the very worst things that can happen. The son of a friend of mine did the same thing, and his father who was a newspaper writer wrote about it for the paper. The title of this piece was “ When there are no bootstraps“.Parents do all they can, but sometimes even their best is not enough. My heart goes out to everyone.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning everyone :). Missy thank you for making such a cheerful post so full of love.

June, I’m glad you are having some art in your life! Things sound good there.

Hey Marcy, I did build myself a ring or two… Of course I can’t get anything shipped here so I will just have to live vicariously.

yesterday I looked at a house that was not actually for sale, but the owners/friends said if I wanted the house they would sell it to me. They’re flirting with the idea of moving back to England. The house was built in the 1400s and is like a little doll house, very charming and it is adjacent to my garden. Unlike my current little house, it has modern bathrooms and heat! And a fireplace. I might be tempted, but they haven’t come up with a price yet. If it’s a good price I may be doomed to buy :)
So you see, I can get in trouble here even if I can’t have bling shipped!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Bayek I'm so, so sorry, please take care! ::) ((Hugs))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yesterday I looked at a house that was not actually for sale, but the owners/friends said if I wanted the house they would sell it to me. They’re flirting with the idea of moving back to England. The house was built in the 1400s and is like a little doll house, very charming and it is adjacent to my garden. Unlike my current little house, it has modern bathrooms and heat! And a fireplace. I might be tempted, but they haven’t come up with a price yet. If it’s a good price I may be doomed to buy :)
So you see, I can get in trouble here even if I can’t have bling shipped!

Where there is a will there is a way. And yasssss if the house is reasonably priced I wold go for it. A fireplace and modern bathrooms cannot be beat. Life is challenging and whatever you can do to make it sweeter and easier I say go for it if you can swing it. Good luck @Jimmianne !

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy FriYAY lovely ladies!

@missy You look beautiful in your icecream dress and you look soo happy with Greg and your fabulous parents! You've brightened my day all day!

Aww thank you sweet @bling_dream19 you always brighten my day so thank you! We were on a high all day yesterday from their visit. Amazing how loved ones can do that. I knew you would enjoy the ice-cream dress. I thought of you when I decided to wear it haha. If they ever get it back in stock I am contacting you because you need this dress. How are you my friend? Hope all is going well. XOXO. Happy FriYAY!

@Niffler75 that is one of my favorite colors that you are painting your kitchen. Sophisticated and calming. Hope you are having a good week and hugs.

@Bayek I love you and take good care of yourself. Life can be so filled with tragedy and holding on to loved ones makes life bearable and sweet despite the heartache and loss. It was good touching base with you yesterday and I will keep in touch with you. No worries about PS. We all need a break from things at times and no matter what I am always here for you. True friends. Offline. Hugs and love. You are da best girlie. Kate the Great. I adore you. XOXO.

@Austina how's the rain? Has it let up? How is Shirley doing? Are Adam and Kim celebrating? I cannot wait for you to see them and be reunited with them. Covid 19 has made everything so hard especially seeing loved ones. Hugs to you.

@Slick1 good morning! What are your weekend plans? Hope you received good news re your tests and all is going well. XO.

@marcy hope you are having a lovely week and yay it's friday! What plans do you and Marty have for the weekend? I love my new weight machine. How is your lifting going? Hugs.

@junebug17 I am glad to hear you are taking care of yourself and you deserve all the best things in life. Gentle hugs and good wishes being sent your way.

Hi @springerspaniel thinking of you and hoping all is well. XO.

Hi to everyone else. We rode despite the heat yesterday and I was glad we did. Today hoping we can ride again before it gets too hot. Happy FriYAY everyone and stay well. XOXO.

Leaving you with our huge ice cream from yesterday. It was quite yummy.

Mine was Coconut Milk Cherry and Greg had Cappuccino Crunch. Yummmmmmm.

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 5.23.21 AM.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@MamaBee poor Bailey - how is he doing? I hope his knee is getting better. I am sorry Chris took a tumble but glad he didn’t break anything. Thank you for the kind words about my photos - I actually used to hire out to take wedding and portrait photos but it was usually for friends and it always made me worried I’d disappoint them so I quit. I do love taking photos.

@junebug17 yes I was excited to be able to easily pack in the box of peaches. It looks like my ring is ready to ship; I haven’t got a shipping notice yet though. I am anxious to see the sapphire. That’s nice you and your sister got to go shopping to Ace Hardware; the one here closed but I could always find neat little things in that store and it was a great place to get Marty stocking stuffers.

@missy love all the pictures of you, Greg and your mom and dad. It looks like all of you thoroughly enjoyed the day. Sweet. Your new glasses look great. Yes my nephew is a plumber and tells me not to use Drano but I occasionally do. Pretty studs. Your weight machine looks great and what a view. I am glad to hear you love it and Greg plans on using it too. Your ice cream looks delicious. My new glasses are working great for me and one of my lenses is in (don’t know if it’s the sunglasses or computer) so will go pick them up. My lifting is still coming along fine.

@Austina I bet kick boxing was fun; I’m don’t have very quick reactions I’d be on the floor all the time if I tried that. Sadly I don’t even know when my ring will arrive. The order status just says ready to ship. If they overnight it (as that one guy said they would) I could get it tomorrow if it ships today. Our Christmas tree is out for delivery though - looks exactly like our last one but without lights. What a hassle getting the alarm system set up properly. We have a remote for ours that comes in handy for me sometimes. Yay that your attorney has started the paperwork; one more step closer. Sweet. Woo hoo for an almost empty store.

@Niffler that’s great your son is enjoying making some short stop films. Yay for a new TV and new paint.

@Bayek that is awful about your neighbor. So very sad. I hope your arm / shoulder are feeling better. Take care of yourself.

@Jimmianne I am glad you enjoyed building a ring or two. That house next door sounds pretty nice; maybe they will come up with an offer you can’t refuse.

I have today off for working most of last weekend. It’s 11:30 here and I haven’t checked my email once. My boss always tells my employees to leave me alone on my days off so that makes it nice. I am meeting Marty for lunch soon.

Take care.
Marcy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results