shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you lovelies, first thing tomorrow morning, the process starts for us!

How thrilling!!!!!! Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Calliecake wellllllllllll my DH is loving it! Not gonna lie--it is nice and looks great. Not sure when I'll get behind the wheel, as it seems I walk or ride everywhere. My car is newish and I filled the tank once in three months??? Anyway we suffer with lots of winter, so I'll revert to driving I guess.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy gorgeous pictures as always. I was telling Marty today if they come out with a new iPhone that has an even better camera he can have my phone. He wasn’t going for it. Oh no one of your favorite clothing stores is closing. Definitely a good idea to pass on that gorgeous tennis necklace since it isn’t platinum. No sense breaking out from sparkles. Woo hoo for reaching 4000 miles. What should I put you down for on my lottery list? My ring should arrive Thursday. I am anxious to see the sapphire and color.

@Austina, I am so excited about your news. One step closer for you and Colin to move to Austin. I hope the salmon color is everything I am envisioning; it’s a unique color for sure. I’ve read both positive and negative stories about Sweden - I hope for the best for them - and for all of us. I am glad you talked to Shirley; your friendship probably helps her a lot.

@canuk-gal sounds like a lovely day at the beach. Nice. Glad to hear you husband is loving his new car. Sadly we both know that 4 letter word of cold, white stuff will be here before we know it.

@Jimmianne you can build jewelry at shaneco.com. You can pick a setting first then add diamonds or gemstones. I play with it frequently - it is glitchy in most browsers except Chrome. How fun Kine quickly mastered your obstacle course. I hope he has a speedy recovery. Aah how awful he has to wear a cone and can’t eat. Poor little guy. Ssh don’t tell the local law enforcement the Curbymobile can fly.

@Niffler75 I hope your son gets to go to school soon. Pretty exciting.

@bling_dream19 that song Manic Monday is now playing in my head. I like that song.

@MamaBee that’s funny Bailey quit biting his knee when you threatened the cone. He must remember it well.

@junebug17 I hope you are enjoying the beach for me.

@callie how fun your great niece is enjoying her little brother. I must admit I still enjoy driving my car and hey if reminding myself I love my Porsche helps keep me going back to work the next day - it helps. I actually had to update hundreds of events this weekend for the NHL playoffs. The 4 of us involved received a lovely email from a director today including giving us a day off. 

Heavy smoke here again today - it's giving me a headache and my eyes are burning. When my allergies are bad I get so tired. On top of that I woke up at 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I am too old to miss sleep; I've been dragging all day. I was going to pick up an Egg McMuffin on the way to work but everyone else must have had the same thought. Darn.

I stopped by the grocery store after work and picked up a few things.

Do any of you watch Yellowstone? They had season 3 season finale last night and talk about a cliff hanger. i can't wait a year to see what happened. Grr.

Take care.
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, thanks, I will go build something now. I hope it looks at least half as good as your creation.
If you like music playing in your head, listen to Smokey Joe’s Cafe. A friend gited me that earworm five years ago and it still rears it’s head from time to time.

Austina, you are doing an amazing thing! How grueling is the path to citizenship? And how long does it take?

Mambee, I was a bad Mom. I gave Kiné a teaspoon of kibble soup every hour until bedtime. It’s 5am and he got a real breakfast. His poor mother is getting by on coffee and chocolate for now. Lol

Sharon, I hope you get out and drive our new car! Please, for me, the lady who has two less than stellar rides at the moment and longs for a little more jazzy.
But it does sound as though eventually you will, so I won’t mention it again...today.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Better than a big old blue jet any day! Healing vibes his furry little way......

And 16 Euros for Vet dental extractions? Wonderful! (yet I think I paid that for a cocktail in Paris 6 years ago.....LOL)

Crazy, isn’t it?? My vet in the States would have charged at least $75 a tooth.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and dear friends. You girls are the best. Hope all of you lovely lovely ladies are doing well and feeling good. And happy Tuesday!

@missy gorgeous pictures as always. I was telling Marty today if they come out with a new iPhone that has an even better camera he can have my phone. He wasn’t going for it. Oh no one of your favorite clothing stores is closing. Definitely a good idea to pass on that gorgeous tennis necklace since it isn’t platinum. No sense breaking out from sparkles. Woo hoo for reaching 4000 miles. What should I put you down for on my lottery list? My ring should arrive Thursday. I am anxious to see the sapphire and color.

How exciting your ring is coming Thursday! I am on pins and needles for you and I hope you adore it. And haha nice try re the phone and Marty. I love my iPhone and it's thanks to you I chose this one. It takes amazing pics I agree.
Thanks for your generous offer. I can think of a few baubles haha that I wouldn't mind having. Hmmmm let me think. Let me think. How about this?

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 6.16.51 AM.png

or perhaps this substantial Tiffany choker. I mean if we have the funds I can have a delicate tennis necklace and a not so delicate one right? :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 6.20.37 AM.png

Thanks Marcy! You're a peach. XOXO.
Oh and I have not watched Yellowstone. I haven't even heard of it haha. Will check it out. Thanks for the rec.

@Austina I am so excited you will soon be coming here too. It is refreshing that you guys want to come here despite the political turmoil and it make me happy you have faith in America despite all we have experienced these past few years. Especially when there are many Americans who have almost given up. I know we will come through this and the USA will be OK. I hope and pray we will and the fact that people still want to come here does give me hope. I was watching Shark Tank and there were 2 brothers whose family came here from another country and they started from nothing and are now successful businessmen and they said they had always wanted to come here because here they could make anything of themselves. And it filled my heart. Yes things are challenging here but they will get better. And I know your circumstances are different but just saying not everyone has thrown in the towel and I am so thrilled for Adam and Kim and you and Colin. Hugs and love to you.

@canuk-gal aww your car is fabulous just like you and woohoo for your DH loving it too. Hugs.

@Niffler75 hope the week is going well. XOXO.

@MamaBee so pleased for you that Chris continues to do well. Hugs.

@springerspaniel I forgot when your birthday is but it might be today. If it is today or anytime soon HAPPY BIRTHDAY and lots of love and hugs. Hope you are having a wonderful week and sending you lots of well wishes and may this birthday bring only good things. XOXO.

@rainwood hope you are feeling well and having a lovely week. Thinking of you and sending hugs.

@Bayek continued healing dust and lots of love being sent your and your family's way. XOXO Kate the very great and wonderful. Love you.

@Jimmianne woohoo Kine did well yesterday and I am so happy for that. And coffee and chocolate sounds yummy. I sometimes have that for breakfast (with a banana) too. Haha. Hugs.

@Slick1 that is crazy. Not right. No AC in this heat at the schools. Arghhhh. I keep hoping it won't happen and to that end I am sending more good thoughts your way. No matter what I am willing you to stay healthy through the fall and beyond. There will no getting sick allowed. Hugs and love to you.

@junebug17 hope you are enjoying the beach and having lovely weather. XO.

@bling_dream19 how are you? How is hubby? Dave was in a decent mood yesterday. That's because by Sept 13th he is going to be closed weekdays and then in October closed for the rest of the year and beyond....not sure if he plans on reopening next summer. We shall see. But in the meantime our ice cream was quite yummy and as usual I thought of you when we were having it. Still hoping somehow that next summer we can all be enjoying the ice cream together. Hugs.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well. We cycled and enjoyed our creamy cold treat yesterday and all was good. Today we aren't cycling as there is a thunderstorm threat and high winds predicted plus a heat wave so I am taking the day off. But still lots to do. @marcy my sunglasses arrived yesterday afternoon and I love them. Hope your glasses arrive soon. I am still waiting for my eyeglasses but they are due this Thursday.

The requisite ice cream pic of the day.
Large size of course.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 6.34.14 AM.png

Have a lovely day and stay well my friends. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want ice cream for breakfast! Missy, I’ll be right over. My petit ami just asked if you have any chicken flavored ice cream.
2CF7987B-5EF3-4D3C-8D2B-19957845CCE5.jpeg

Awww what a precious baby. :love: I want to reach through the screen and give him lots of hugs and kisses. But since that is impossible please please hug and kiss Kine from me, OK? Thank you!

And here's ice cream for you and Kine. Chicken flavored for him of course.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 7.43.54 AM.png

Enjoy! Until you can come in person and enjoy. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of cone of silence...Oliver managed to play pretty well with his IIRC. Poor sweetie. Heal quickly Kine! You are not alone and we are all sending lots of healing vibes your way. Ollie says he will come right over and help you. <3

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 7.47.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 7.46.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 7.46.44 AM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

As you can imagine, we didn’t get much sleep last night :lol:

Thank you for all the good wishes, it’s been a long time coming, and we’re thrilled that the end is in sight.

To the best of our knowledge @Jimmianne , it could take anything from 6 months to a year for us to be granted a visa, we just have to wait and see and be patient for a bit longer. With any luck it’ll be the shorter time frame rather than the longer. I hope Kine isn’t feeling as sore today and yes, the vet charges are certainly a lot less than here too!

I can’t believe Ollie was ever that small @missy, he’s such a big bruiser now :mrgreen: Honestly, we never envisaged living anywhere else, but when Adam asked us, it was a no brainer. We know our lives will be quite different, but if we didn’t believe we would be happy there, we wouldn’t be prepared to make such a drastic change. I like to think that whatever is happening now isn’t necessary what will be happening in the future, so there is still cause for optimism, and I can honestly say the US is the only other place we’d chose to live. You know the saying, go big or go home, so I think the choker and earrings would compliment each other beautifully;-) as long as I can have first dibs!

Thank you @Calliecake hopefully by this time next year, we’ll be all settled, and adapting to our new lives. How sweet that there’s no problems with the new baby, I think little girls adapt more easily to additions to the family.

Thank you @MamaBee, it’ll certainly make like easier in the future if we’re close by, I’m not sure what would’ve happened if one of us had got ill with Adam and Kim being so far away. Kim was joking on Sunday that Adam will be able to come to our place to work when we move, and they’ll be over everyday to use the pool.

Thank you @canuk-gal, it’s all a bit surreal at the moment after 5 long years, and suddenly it’s happening.

Ugh to the smoke causing you big problems @marcy and everyone have the same idea about breakfast - how dare they? :lol: I’m even older and would like to sleep more, but it was past 2am when I finally nodded off and was awake again by 5am. Your good wishes are much appreciated.

How’re things @Bayek, I hope the PT is going well and you’re healing every day. Hopefully there’s lots going on with the house too.

It’s been raining here all night and very windy, but we had to go out this morning to courier our marriage certificate to Adam. Sue & Rob are popping over for a cuppa and chat soon.

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are doing well, and needless to say, there’s an open invitation to all of you to visit when we’re finally there!

:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know the saying, go big or go home, so I think the choker and earrings would compliment each other beautifully;-) as long as I can have first dibs!

You got it! Anything for the momma of Bella ❤️
And I completely agree. Despite all of the brouhaha of the past 4 years the USA will recover. Funny you say what you did about the USA. I feel the same about England. I could see us living there happily. If but for the weather. Not that our weather is any bargain. More storms today and I am concerned we might lose power. Again. But fingers crossed we keep our power. More than ever I need AC today.

I digress. First dibs you have :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dad at his eye appointment last week. Forgot to share this pic. I love him so much. And good news. His appointment went well last week and we might see them tomorrow if it’s not too hot!

0300592C-CA85-4C51-841E-3232BC3D5BBA.jpeg

D0610033-B9C4-4691-8179-151BDCF57311.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi Folks! I hope everyone is having a happy and safe day.
@missy your dad is adorable! He has very kind eyes. That's great that you approve of getting out to do an eye exam. I need to do the same because my eyes are going downhill doing all of this virtual work and I need to get the blue light glasses. Yes to hopefully being able to get some icecream together someday! I hope you and Greg are doing well.
@Austina I'm soo happy for you, your hubby and your son and daughter in law! You'll be eating delicious Tex Mex food in no time!
Love and hugs to all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @bling_dream19 for your kind words. My dad has to go every 3 weeks or he’ll lose all his vision. He’s getting retinal injections in each eye due to mac degeneration.
I’m sorry you’re dealing with eye strain. I hope the blue blocking eyeglasses help you ❤
Speaking of glasses the second pair arrived today. I love them. Please excuse the sweaty photo. We just got back and it is super hot out still. My newest sunglasses. And do you notice the new necklace? It's Swarovski. I wanted to see what I think of a tennis necklace before I spend big bucks. Nice but it flips. I am going to wear it tomorrow and evaluate it and see what I think.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 6.39.04 PM.png

Have a lovely evening girls. Hugs.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi everyone! I've been here but not for very long and we've been busy!

I will do better.

Went granite and tile shopping, we accidentally picked quartz so I we need to go to another place, it's toooo hot to be doing this, seriously, it's draining. I don't have pix but will soon.

Family is good, I have P/T tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. and will be back after that to hopefully have more time.

The garage doors the builder put in are not what we told the architect we wanted, soooo John and the builder are working together to rectify..

Have not seen Auti since weeks, but this weekend Mike and I are planning to eat somewhere outside.

We are tiling the whole house, we have the dog and wood scratches etc.. so we decided to tile with wood looking tiles, tiling is more expensive but I want a unified flow, this house does not have hallways, everything is close so it's got to be uniform, for me anyway.

Bought a fan, don't like it now and off to Amazon it will go..

Did I tell you all it's hot! ?

Got a new chromebook today, we are chrome/google users, never have and never will have an Apple product in our home so I have a new Leonovo chromebook, I think it was 600.00$, cheap but it's touch also not that I like touch, ugh... germs, but it's nice

@missy hello you gorgeous sweetie! I came in this room and looked at pix! you are such a beautiful woman.. and so nice. loooove you. xoxoxo

@Austina we need RAIN, but other than the heat and rain problem all's good, people are working at offices more.. dunno why but people seem to be ignoring covid.. that's TEXAS! for you.. hi to Colin and miss you! GREAT NEWS! how exciting, I am thrilled for you and Colin and Adam and Kim and me! xoxooxoxo

@Jimmianne so your pictures are just just divine Jimmi! you are so damn talented and i'm so glad we are friends! xoxoxo so glad Kine was neutered, baby teeth removed and doing well.!!!

@junebug17 hello Junie! hope all is well with you.. sending love your way.. xoxoxo

@MamaBee Hey lady, how's life? hope you are doing wonderfully well.. xoxoxo

@marcy hello MARCY! how's work, life and husband? xoxoxo

@Scandinavian Hi Scandi! how's the weather? are you starting to cool down at all? hope everyone is doing well xoxoxo

@Niffler75 hope your weather is cooling off... sending KATE HUGS to you and yours xoxoxo

@Keeliamira hi Keeliamara sending you dust for happiness and health! xoxoxo

@canuk-gal hi Sharon! hope all is well in Canada, how's the weather? xoxoxo

@bling_dream19 hello! how's the weather in your neck of the NE! sending hugs to you sweetie! xoxoxoxo

@Calliecake Hi Callie! how are you? a few more weeks to go to change I hope anyway! how's the new grandieboy? it's so much fun isn't it! take care and think blue xoxoxox

okay dinnertime..

love to everyone!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@missy I love your new sunglasses! You look adorable and fabulous as always.
@Bayek Hugs to you sweet friend! You're making great choices on your home.
@Calliecake hey girl! How are you? I hope all is well for you. I've got a lot of bling projects going on, most exciting of which are bee studs and jackets being made currently!
@marcy Hope you had a good day dear and we can't wait for your sapphire ring.
Sweet dreams to all!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Jimmianne did you have fun playing with the design your own jewelry? I spend more time on that than I should. Kind of explains my shopping habits. I hope Kine is doing good today; he is so little I am glad you gave him some soup.

@missy those earrings are gorgeous. When I buy them for you (post winning the lottery) I might wear them first. LOL. That choker is amazing as well. I agree we have good cameras um I mean phones. Speaking of peaches I have about 40 of the ripening on the dining room table right now. I am so excited. Your ice cream looks delicious - I had some brownie batter frozen custard tonight. It was quite tasty. Your sunglasses look great. I did get my glasses in today; I can see pretty well with them. They cover my face more than my last pair but I will probably adjust quickly. I loved seeing your dad. Nice you might see your parents tomorrow. Your Swarovski necklace looks awesome.

@Austina I bet you and Colin were a bit too excited to sleep very well. There must be a million thoughts zipping around in your heads. I hope the process is speedy and painless. I totally know what you mean about having family close; Marty’s parents are getting up there and have no family around where they live. Marty’s sister lived there for a while and may move back there someday. I keep hoping for a lot of rain; the smoke cloud was reaching @missy today - pretty much only the gulf coast and Florida were in the clear. Great sunrises and sunsets though. I did get my McD’s breakfast today and it didn’t meet my expectations. Oh well, my Marcy McMuffins are easy to make. Send you rain my way.

@bling_dream19 I hope you aren’t working too hard. Have you baked any goodies lately?

@Bayek wandering through stores picking out things for the house is very time consuming and the heat makes it worse. When we were buying a new dishwasher and refrigerator several summers ago I wanted to scream when our refrigerator showed up with a major dent and it was the last one - back to wandering stores again. Nice to plan lunch with Mike and Auti this weekend. We are good, thank you for asking. How are you doing? How is John? Is he enjoying watching / deciding things for the house build?

Great sunrise this morning; a very orange sun. Work wasn’t too bad today; woo hoo. I picked up my new glasses after work; I do see well with them. I then stopped at the farmer’s market and bought a box of peaches. To funny the last time I bought a box of peaches a few years ago I had to have someone carry them to my car and then I had to pull out a bowl full of peaches at a time and carry them in the house. No problem now - I picked that box up and carried it right to my car and then right in to the house when I got home. They need to set out about a day or two but they look delicious. After picking up peaches (literally) I stopped and had a roast beef sandwich, a few fries and some frozen custard. I had to use some drano in the shower when I got home; it was draining slow this morning; which led to scrubbing the shower as well but oh well it should work better tomorrow. I got a call on my ring; the ring I picked has surprise diamonds on the side that don’t work with the halo crown I picked; I told them that’s fine just pick another rose gold solitaire from 2 to 4 mm wide - I want the sapphire and halo. He said I’d still get it this week.

Take care.
Marcy

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
1841CE04-969B-4BAC-8121-D8C351C003A7.jpeg CF7DED73-A9BA-4D5A-9275-145F39D99291.jpeg Bailey bit a hole in his knee..I had to take him to the vet today. He’s on antibiotics and another drug that’s supposed to make him leave the area alone. He’s wearing the biggest cone I ever saw..haha It’s called a Comfy Cone. He’s using it like a pillow. I’m taking the crew to Maryland tomorrow. I have no idea how Bailey’s going to fit in the car with that huge thing. As soon as I take it off so he can have a drink of water..he goes after his knee...The fun never ends here..haha

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina, so exciting that you and Colin can now start the process of becoming citizens. You've been waiting so long for this. Having dd here did make things feel more normal...it's the most normal I've felt in months. I understand your concern about Shirley and hopefully she's not on her own for too long.

@Bayek, so nice you're going to get to see Auti and Mike. I know it's a lot of work but the house is going to look beautiful. You are making great choices. I hope your shoulder pain has eased up and hang in there with PT and try not to get discouraged, you will get there.

@canuk-gal, not silly at all to love a car, that's the way it should be! So glad you're enjoying it. Hugs to you on missing your son, so hard not to see our kids as much as we'd like. I'm sorry about your friend's cat, what an awful thing to have happen.

@missy, I'm glad the treatments are helping your father retain his eyesight, I'm sorry he has to deal with this and I hope he continues doing well. Hopefully you can get together with your parents very soon. That style necklace looks very lovely on you but it's too bad it's flipping. It's good you bought an inexpensive one to try. What a terrible thing to happen to your neighbors, I really feel for them. Such cute pics of Oliver, he's so little!

@Niffler75, I'm sorry I missed you were sick and I hope you're feeling better by now. Hopefully things will fall into place with school for your ds, it's a challenging and uncertain time. I hope you're taking care and getting rest when you can.

@bling_dream 19, hi there, I hope you have a good work week and aren't too swamped. I'm sorry the computer screen is bothering your eyes and I hope the glasses help.

@marcy, lol to being a shopping fool - I really love the new ring you bought, beautiful color stone and the halo will really complement it. It's too bad the original setting didn't work out but I'm sure the new one will be fine. Glad to hear your new glasses are working out. It is so fantastic that you noticed such a difference carrying the peaches, all your hard work is paying off and it must feel so good to see the benefits of it. Gorgeous sunrise!

@MamaBee, oh no to poor Bailey hurting himself! I'm sorry and I hope it heals up soon.

@Jimmianne, what a great pic, you look lovely and lol to dd telling you to look more excited. Sending lots of healing dust to Kine, you are taking such good care of him. Makes me happy that Kine is adding so much joy to your life. So wonderful you found each other. Your new art project sounds fun, glass mosaic is so pretty. Feels good to have a creative outlet. I've been following along with some painting tutorials on youtube and it's been a great distraction for me.

@Calliecake, congratulations on the birth of your great nephew! Very happy for you and your family. Wonderful to have some happy news during this stressful time. <3

@MamaBee, oh no to poor Bailey hurting himself! I'm sorry and I hope it heals up soon.

Things are good here...today's excitement was my sister and I going on a shopping trip to Ace Hardware lol. The store was empty so it wasn't too stressful and we did our part in supporting Ace Hareware. We both needed a few household items. There is a cute gift shop there so my sister and I bought some home decor things. Just little things but it was fun to get out and shop a little.

Sending good thoughts to all!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely friends! It's wonderful Wednesday (I hope)!

My parents are visiting today as the weather is gorgeous. 80F as a high with dry winds. We are very excited to see them as it has been too long.
And fingers crossed my weight machine is getting delivered this AM. I will believe it when it happens. LOL. Greg took apart the extra treadmill and moved the other one to the spot it was in to make room for the weight machine. It was quite the process but the room is now ready for the newest piece of equipment.

@bling_dream19 right back at ya sweet friend. You are super lovely and wonderfully kind. Sending you love and hugs and I hope your week continues to go very well and life is sweet. So excited for your bling projects and cannot wait to see your studs and jackets. Speaking of studs I also got Swarovski "studs" and they are great. I really like them. It was a bonus gift for purchasing the necklace. Sweet. Hugs to you.

@marcy what a gorgeous orange sun sky. Breathtaking. Reminds me of peaches :)
Yay for your new glasses and for work being OK yesterday. And yummmm to peaches. Oh no to Drano. For some reason I remember that being not good for the pipes but I am sure you know what you are doing. That is not my area of expertise. Glad you got the ring issue straightened out and I cannot wait for your ring to be ready and on your finger. Yumm to frozen custard. Hope today is a good work day. XO.

@Bayek aww how are you feeling Kate? How is the shoulder? How is PT going? You are so kind and so wonderful and your posts always bring me love and joy and thank you for that. I know when you post it will be kind and loving and make the world seem less harsh of a place. Thank goodness you are in it and you are my friend. Hope dinner was delish and that you are enjoying a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs.

@springerspaniel I hope you are enjoying a wonderful (birthday) week!!! Lots of hugs and lots of love continuing to be sent your and your family's way. Hugs to Ellie and I hope she is doing really well!

@Slick1 WOOHOO!!!! Your news made me jump up and down and I don't want to say I told you so but hehe that is the kind of right I like to be. Now fingers crossed that it continues well into September and beyond. Until it is completely safe to do so no one should have to return to in person. Too bad for the selfish parents. School is not daycare. Hugs and I hope your power is back on! We never had any real storm yesterday thank goodness. I was pleasantly surprised.

@MamaBee oh no poor Bailey. Bailey is the sweetest pup. I am sending him bucketloads of healing dust and much love to you. Hang in there sweet friend. XOXO.

@junebug17 yasss for supporting Ace Hardware. We are also doing our part. We are spending money like there is no tomorrow but I sure hope there is a tomorrow and many tomorrows after that. Wonderful you can spend time with your sister and sending you hugs and well wishes. Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy this beautiful day.

@Austina I hope you are still on a high. Hugs and love and all that good stuff being sent your way.

To all my friends here hugs and good wishes and lots of love. Stay well and stay safe and may life be more sweet and may your days be filed with love and joy and of course bling. :love:

It's going to be an action packed day. Weight machine. Prepping for my parents visit. Lots of cooking (by Greg) and just lots to do. Enjoy a wonderful Wednesday !!!

Leaving you with my newest studs.
Ear selfies are challenging. :lol:

swarovskistuds.jpeg.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My dad at his eye appointment last week. Forgot to share this pic. I love him so much. And good news. His appointment went well last week and we might see them tomorrow if it’s not too hot!

0300592C-CA85-4C51-841E-3232BC3D5BBA.jpeg

D0610033-B9C4-4691-8179-151BDCF57311.jpeg

@missy Your dad is so cute...I‘m happy he was able to have his vision checked..How wonderful you’ll get to see your parents today. I’m excited for all of you. I know they miss you terribly...Is your dad driving? How long will it take them? You couldn’t have picked a better day to sit outside...XO
Your earrings are gorgeous! I have to go back to read about your necklace. I will have much more time tomorrow since Shatzie will not be coming with us to Maryland until Friday. My days are pretty busy when he’s around.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Your dad is so cute...I‘m happy he was able to have his vision checked..How wonderful you’ll get to see your parents today. I’m excited for all of you. I know they miss you terribly...Is your dad driving? How long will it take them? You couldn’t have picked a better day to sit outside...XO

Hi Joanne! Thanks. Yes I chose this day for the weather since we will be outside for the visit. My dad is driving and he assures me it’s not an issue. Of course I’m concerned but he’s not giving up driving yet. The trip is about 2 hours so hopefully traffic is light. We’re excited.

How’s Chris? How’s Bailey? XO. ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@marcy You missed your calling with the beautiful photos you take. This one is absolutely beautiful! It looks like a professional photo.
I can’t wait for you to get your beautiful ring! The color is gorgeous..It does look like a Pad!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Missy! My mom drove until she was 92.. but the last years were local. Your dad is much younger than my mom so hopefully he has many more driving years!
Chris is over Covid..He’s taking walks to build up his endurance. This is from someone that ran marathons..That tells
you how much Covid wears you down. We feel lucky he was able to beat it. His back is bad right now..He’s having spasms. He said it’s from taking walks..I think his muscles atrophied and he has to build them back up again. I ordered groceries for him yesterday...I wiped them down and delivered them to him. We’re going to Maryland today. I wanted to make sure he had everything he needs before we leave. I’ve never been so busy in my whole life.
Bailey is fine. He looks pathetic in the cone but he’ll bite the area if I take it off.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are here and making me nervous lol. They are wearing masks but dropping stuff and I am worried they will break something. It's the owner and his son. Oy to the vey. I wish I was a calmer person. OK hoping it goes smoothly. That was a loud crash.

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 10.09.27 AM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are here and making me nervous lol. They are wearing masks but dropping stuff and I am worried they will break something. It's the owner and his son. Oy to the vey. I wish I was a calmer person. OK hoping it goes smoothly. That was a loud crash.

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 10.09.27 AM.png
Oh no @missy! It will be okay! Open all the windows in the room and just let them be..Just yell into the room every time they drop something and ask them if they’re okay..hahaha I need a new mattress but I don’t want anyone in the house. I’m a nervous person too..so I’m giving you advice I wouldn’t follow..I would have the windows open though! Good luck!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no @missy! It will be okay! Open all the windows in the room and just let them be..Just yell into the room every time they drop something and ask them if they’re okay..hahaha I need a new mattress but I don’t want anyone in the house. I’m a nervous person too..so I’m giving you advice I wouldn’t follow..I would have the windows open though! Good luck!

Thanks Joanne! They are upstairs and we are leaving them be. Greg feels it is OK to trust them there alone. I have the AC on...do you think I should go up there in the exercise room and open the windows? They have taken off their masks and I sort of feel funny going there and opening the windows...

BRB am going outside to ask Greg. He is prepping the backyard for today's festivities. LOL

ETA OK I asked him and he said it's OK to leave them closed. IDK. I am sort of with you but I don't want to go upstairs where they are working. So will leave it be. But yeah wish I had done it before they got in the room.

And my mom just called. They are already on the way. I hope the guys finish before my parents get here.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The a/c can spread the virus @missy, I would use the ozone machine in there when they’re gone, or failing that, leave the windows open and the door closed for as long as you can.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
The a/c can spread the virus @missy, I would use the ozone machine in there when they’re gone, or failing that, leave the windows open and the door closed for as long as you can.

I agree with @Austina..l would open all the windows and close the door. Since they were in there without masks I would wait three hours before going in. I previously wrote to turn on a fan but I’m afraid if there’s any virus it would blow around..IDK

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results